Evidence of prophecy

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Evidence of prophecy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Evidence of prophecy

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At
    07:49 PM

The Necessity of a Teacher That Will See the High Purposes in the Creation of the Universe and Inform People about Them Proves His Prophethood.

The beauties, the wonderful system, the perfect creatures in the universe indicate their creator and administrator. Similarly, those creatures in the universe necessitate the existence of a messenger. This Messenger;
    has to know the divine purposes and inform people about them;

has to learn from the continuous changes, deaths, births, destructions and constructions taking place in the universe and teach people about the divine wisdom in them;

has to teach people about the dutiful actions of the things in the universe, from stars to atoms, and declare the value of the universe and the perfection of the creatures in it;

has to answer the stunning questions of the creatures in this realm like, “Where are they coming from?”, “Where will they go?” and “Why do they come here and why do they not stay here for a long time and leave?”

has to be a loud proclaimer that will read the meaning of the book of the universe and the verses of creation and that will interpret their wisdom.

A loud proclaimer, a loyal messenger, a researching teacher and a true explorer that will fulfill those duties is absolutely necessary.
    As the history witnesses, the person who fulfilled those duties more than anybody else is Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh). Those duties witness strongly and universally that he is the highest and most loyal official of the Creator of this universe.
    Yes, through the light that Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) brought, the real nature, value, perfection of the universe and the duties, outcomes, tasks and values of the creatures in it are understood and known. Thus, the universe becomes a divine letter that is very meaningful as a whole. It becomes like an embodied divine book and informs people about its Maker, who created them like a magnificent exhibition.
    Otherwise, it becomes a mere desolate ruin, a confused, terrible place of mourning, toppling over into the darkness of non-existence, nothingness, death, and obliteration. It is in consequence of this truth that the universe’s perfections, purposeful transformations, and eternal meanings declare in powerful fashion: “We testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah!..”

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

To End...

We tried to deal with some issues under several headings in order to prove the truthiness of the cause of Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh). However, when the Prophet (pbuh) is in question, what is stated is definitely not sufficient because he is the reason why the realm of existence was created. He is the most perfect and best equipped man that was created. All of his attitudes and acts prove his truthiness. Each individual of his ummah is a loyal witness of his cause. It is naturally not possible to fully understand the Prophet (pbuh), who has so many witnesses and who receives his share from the worshipping of his hundreds of millions of followers every day as it is expressed by the rule, “a person who causes something to happen is regarded as if he has done it”, and to make him known fully. However, like the ant that said on the way of hajj “if I cannot reach there, I will die in this way”, we want to add one more work to the collection of thousands of volumes of books written by scholars in this way and to become one of the witnesses even if we cannot accomplish it fully. We ask Allah, who is the most Merciful of the Merciful, to make us successful in our aim and pray as follows:
    “Peace and blessings be upon our master Muhammad millions of times, to the number of the good deeds of his community, to whom was revealed the All-Wise Criterion of Truth and Falsehood, from One Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, from the Sublime Throne; whose Prophethood was foretold by the Old Testament and the New Testament, and told of by wondrous signs, the voices of jinn, saints of man, and soothsayers; at whose indication the moon split; our master Muhammad! Peace and blessings be upon him millions of times, to the number of the breaths of his community; at whose beckoning came the tree, on whose prayer rain swiftly fell, and whom the cloud shaded from the heat; who satisfied a hundred men with his food; from between whose fingers three times flowed water like the Spring of Kawthar; and to whom Allah made speak the lizard, the gazelle, the wolf, the torso, the arm, the camel, the mountain, the rock, and the clod; the one who made the Ascension and whose eye did not waver; our master and intercessor, Muhammad! Peace and blessings be upon him thousands and thousands of times, to the number of the letters of the Qur'an formed in the words represented with the permission of the Most Merciful in the mirrors of the airwaves at the reciting of all the words of the Qur'an by all reciters from when it was first revealed to the end of time. And grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us, O God, for each of those blessings. Amen.”

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you and who worked on this captivating important book.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

وفيكم بارك الله

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    To End...

We tried to deal with some issues under several headings in order to prove the truthiness of the cause of Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh). However, when the Prophet (pbuh) is in question, what is stated is definitely not sufficient because he is the reason why the realm of existence was created. He is the most perfect and best equipped man that was created. All of his attitudes and acts prove his truthiness. Each individual of his ummah is a loyal witness of his cause. It is naturally not possible to fully understand the Prophet (pbuh), who has so many witnesses and who receives his share from the worshipping of his hundreds of millions of followers every day as it is expressed by the rule, “a person who causes something to happen is regarded as if he has done it”, and to make him known fully. However, like the ant that said on the way of hajj “if I cannot reach there, I will die in this way”, we want to add one more work to the collection of thousands of volumes of books written by scholars in this way and to become one of the witnesses even if we cannot accomplish it fully. We ask Allah, who is the most Merciful of the Merciful, to make us successful in our aim and pray as follows:
    “Peace and blessings be upon our master Muhammad millions of times, to the number of the good deeds of his community, to whom was revealed the All-Wise Criterion of Truth and Falsehood, from One Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, from the Sublime Throne; whose Prophethood was foretold by the Old Testament and the New Testament, and told of by wondrous signs, the voices of jinn, saints of man, and soothsayers; at whose indication the moon split; our master Muhammad! Peace and blessings be upon him millions of times, to the number of the breaths of his community; at whose beckoning came the tree, on whose prayer rain swiftly fell, and whom the cloud shaded from the heat; who satisfied a hundred men with his food; from between whose fingers three times flowed water like the Spring of Kawthar; and to whom Allah made speak the lizard, the gazelle, the wolf, the torso, the arm, the camel, the mountain, the rock, and the clod; the one who made the Ascension and whose eye did not waver; our master and intercessor, Muhammad! Peace and blessings be upon him thousands and thousands of times, to the number of the letters of the Qur'an formed in the words represented with the permission of the Most Merciful in the mirrors of the airwaves at the reciting of all the words of the Qur'an by all reciters from when it was first revealed to the end of time. And grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us, O God, for each of those blessings. Amen.”

Just to ask, and I mean no offence by this question. Do you not see this article as borderline shirk? In its reverence towards Mohammed, who was the first person I'm sure if he were asked would say he was an ordinary man and not worthy of such honour. When asked why did Mohammed say he could do no miracles? When where the miracles attributed to Mohammed? During his lifetime? I am starting to wonder if the Islam of the 6 century was anything like the Islam of today... Or has it evolved over the centuries... Into what you have today, which I am sorry to say I see as rather frightening and lacking in spirituality. Yet when I read the Quran some parts are indeed very lovely.

Also so you know very well Mohammed was never mentioned in either the Torah or the Gospel it has been proved many times that this is so... The very few verses used by muslims to make this claim are either taken out of context or misunderstood. Why the desperate need to find him mentioned in a book you believe to be corrupted I don't understand at all, as you have no proof, and are unable to answer as to what parts were corrupted? Why this corruption happened? And who was responsible? Or more importantly why would God allow His creation to remain in error for thousands of years.

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

Or more importantly why would God allow His creation to remain in error for thousands of years.

The same question: the time between sin and redemption in Christianity

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    The same question: the time between sin and redemption in Christianity
    As usual you avoid answering questions asked. If by your comment above you imply God left mankind without means of redemption during the period from Adam to Jesus. Well He did not. The Bible explains the measures God put in place atone for sin and make oneself right before God. From the first blood atonement which prepared mankind for the ultimate culmination of Gods plan... That of the Messiah.. Jesus and His selfless sacrifice as the sinless lamb of God, according to Gods will, that for every soul past, present and future redemption is assured. Redemption is by Gods grace alone a gift freely given which we are free to accept or reject.

Nothing you can do by your own efforts can ever achieve righteousness before God, if your good deeds stretched round the world and back again they could never be enough to achieve salvation. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life... That your eyes have been sealed against this fact is a cause for sadness, but we know God is merciful, God is just and above all God is love... Maybe God in His wisdom may one day open your eyes. ;) or you can bimble along as you will. Life goes on just the same.

Dialogue with you however futile is always a pleasure never a chore... May God bless you. :)

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

Pandora , I need to answer one point only, why are we desperate to show that Muhammad peace be upon him is in the bible, even though we believe it is corrupted.

1. We are not desperate, it is just there, so many as well not one or two, many even though , your book suffered so many changes and alterations.
    2. corrupted it does not mean all is falsehood, it may contain some truth, and as I said no matter how much you try, the evidence is overwhelming, if you want we can go through some, but please do not jump from one topic to another.

3. The third point is a question for you, we Muslims believe that the Enjeel was book of God but what we have now, may hold some truths but it has changed a lot, so we have the right to refer to it to prove anything.

You Christians however do not believe in our book, or our prophet so you have no right to quote from our book, things to support your weak doctrine, and I have seen it myself, in some Christians's scholar websites , using verses of the Quran, to say that Jesus was word of God according to Quran!! What a big joke, you can’t prove divinity to your God, so you use other source that you don’t believe in, or its authenticity to interpret it they way you like it is big hypocrisy do not you think?!

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Pandora , I need to answer one point only, why are we desperate to show that Muhammad peace be upon him is in the bible, even though we believe it is corrupted.

Greetings Huria, well you have raised three points..

1. We are not desperate, it is just there, so many as well not one or two, many even though , your book suffered so many changes and alterations.
    As you wish.. yet it does not seem incongruous to you to seek validation of sorts from scriptures that you believe to be corrupted? I would one day like to see some proof of these claims of the scriptures being changed. I have yet to see any. Not only the fact that they were "supposedly altered".. But why do you think it was thought they should be altered? And by whom? Don't forget that the scriptures we have today are the same as the scriptures we had during the time of your prophet Mohammed.

2. corrupted it does not mean all is falsehood, it may contain some truth, and as I said no matter how much you try, the evidence is overwhelming, if you want we can go through some, but please do not jump from one topic to another.
    But this raises a conundrum for muslims I feel.. Because you have no way of knowing what is truth and what was allegedly changed. You could of course say the Quran is your proof, but this would not be proof enough for anyone who doubted the authenticity of the Quran. So you need independent proof, which is harder to find. You raised the points.. I am addressing them. Your overwhelming evidence is not much more than misunderstandings and misinterpretations. I doubt you have anything new. It would, I feel be a rather pointless exercise and one that has been no doubt addressed on numerous previous occasions.

[QUOTE ]3. The third point is a question for you, we Muslims believe that the Enjeel was book of God but what we have now, may hold some truths but it has changed a lot, so we have the right to refer to it to prove anything.[/QUOTE]

You are free to believe what you wish, but you need to convince others of the truth of your statements before asking them to give up their beliefs. There is no proof of any such Book as the Injeel as you believe it to be ever existed. Yet, the proof for the Gospels (New Testament) is incontrovertible. If you feel it is your right to take out the bits you like whilst dismissing the bits you don't like or what's diametrically opposed to Islam.. Well that's fine go ahead, but if you are looking to the Gospels themselves in the hope of disproving Gods divine message contained within.. Then you will be unsuccessful in that. It is not possible to change the Word of God.

You Christians however do not believe in our book, or our prophet so you have no right to quote from our book, things to support your weak doctrine, and I have seen it myself, in some Christians's scholar websites , using verses of the Quran, to say that Jesus was word of God according to Quran!! What a big joke, you can’t prove divinity to your God, so you use other source that you don’t believe in, or its authenticity to interpret it they way you like it is big hypocrisy do not you think?!
    I personally would not quote the Quran in support of the Bible because there is no need to. The Bible is self sufficient and does not or seek support from any source other than God. Why would I need to prove divinity of YHWH? God whom you know as Allah... For surely I would not need to prove Gods divinity to you, a Muslim.. Surely must believe that already. If you refer to the Christ Jesus... Again I would not need the Quran to tell me anything of Jesus.. As muslims do not know Jesus. If you did you would not disrespect Him... Which you do ..every time you refer to Him as son of Mary.

Hypocrisy is a two way street don't you think? You may have heard the saying.. "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" ...... BTW.. I believe the Quran does refer to Jesus as the Word of God. Muslims just interpret the meaning behind what it means differently. We believe the Word of God is eternal and uncreated... The Bible tells us this Word is Jesus. So on that point we have a similarity of sorts between the Quran and the Bible. Gods Word is no joke.
    Peace to you.

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post

As you wish.. yet it does not seem incongruous to you to seek validation of sorts from scriptures that you believe to be corrupted?

It is not validation for our message, the message of Islam is very clear in the Quran, Allah made it very clear to us, no vague passages about who we should worship, or ambiguity this mean that or another, it is crystal clear,
    Say: He is Allah, the One!
    Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
    He begetteth not nor was begotten.
    And there is none comparable unto Him. (Holy Qur'an 112:1-4)

The message is very clear thought the whole Quran, God does not change his mind between the old or new testament.
    So it is not validation for a clear message, it is for Christians who are sincere, most been brought up to hate Islam, so there is no way for them to know the truth, and it is Allah’s mercy, left that door for them to investigate more, as they only believe in their book.

I would one day like to see some proof of these claims of the scriptures being changed. I have yet to see any.
    Well then my friend you have been living in your little bubble world. I am not going to direct you to Muslim scholars, but historian and Christians scholars. There are many books and recorded documentary which are unbiased, talked about the history but do not worry I will support all my claims with evidences.

Not only the fact that they were "supposedly altered".. But why do you think it was thought they should be altered? And by whom?.
    By whom and why? We Muslims know why but I don’t think it will benefit you or even believe the reason, why not just show you instead.

Don't forget that the scriptures we have today are the same as the scriptures we had during the time of your prophet Mohammed.
    Lol Do you know the history of your book??, have you read how it was collected, and what they put in or left out, and what they changed and altered, many times, until this day. Please do not insult our intelligence
    But this raises a conundrum for muslims I feel.. Because you have no way of knowing what is truth and what was allegedly changed..
    But we do, what is right and what is wrong because we have the Furqan (the Qur'an itself as the decisive factor between the Good and the Evil), so for example we share similar names to the prophets but we will not take the accounts of the corrupted book. That God chose the worse of people to convey his message, according to the bible story. For example We share the same name for a prophet Lut peace upon him but we will not accept the incest story in the bible. So how do we know it is corrupted story? The Furqan tell us. And many more stories, if Muhammad peace be upon him was copying these stories he could at least get one exact story!! Not one, as your book now did great blasphemy against all our beloved prophets peace be upon them.

You could of course say the Quran is your proof, but this would not be proof enough for anyone who doubted the authenticity of the Quran.

The Quran is a proof for us muslims, and everyone, no one has challenged it is authenticity, no one!! if that was the case, we will not be here spending our time here refuting lies. The Quran is memorized by it is entirety from the time of the prophet Muhammed peace be upon him until this day.,

“In fact what we have is what is called Mutawatr transmission of the Quran. This concept of Mutawatr, which is essentially it is an idea or it means that so many different people have narrated a particular story or a particular thing from so many different directions it is impossible, it's inconceivable that these people could have gathered together to invent a falsehood. In other words, imagine you have a thousand people, these thousand people, each of them are teaching another thousand people & each of those thousand people teaching another hundred people. Can you imagine how many hundreds of thousands of people that constitutes? And is it possible that these people could have all gathered together & conspired together to invent something? No. It's not something that is possible. And therefore it is considered in terms of the oral transmission, when something is a Mutawatr, there are so many people that have narrated it, that it's impossible that they could have invented something. And this is the case with the Quran, the entire Quran, every verse of the Quran has come to us throughout the ages a continuous Mutawatr transmission of these verses of the Quran.”

Also a leading orientalist whose name is Kenneth Cragg, he said: "The Quran is perhaps the only book, religious or secular, that has been memorised completely by millions of people.This phenomenon of the Quranic recital means the text has traversed the centuries in an unbroken line of living sequence of devotion.It can not therefore be handled as an antiquarian thing nor a historical document of the distant past. The fact of hifz (meaning the Quranic memorization) has made the Quran a present possession through all the laps of Muslim time & given it a human currency in every generation never allowing its relegation to bear authority & reference alone."

So as I said above no one can challenge the authenticity of the Quran, to this day, it remain a challenge.

So you need independent proof, which is harder to find. You raised the points
    It is not hard, I can prove that you have corrupted books, historically, and by other mean other than the Quran.

I am addressing them. Your overwhelming evidence is not much more than misunderstandings and misinterpretations. I doubt you have anything new. It would, I feel be a rather pointless exercise and one that has been no doubt addressed on numerous previous occasions...
    Let’s cross that bridge when we reach it, shall we? Promise I will not bore you. I have not finished yet, so please no reply until I finish, I need to go out now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Evidence of prophecy

Thread Information