Muhammad (pbuh) is the most influential person in History.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Muhammad (pbuh) is the most influential person in History.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default Muhammad (pbuh) is the most influential person in History.

Michael Hart is the writer of the famous book "The 100, A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History,' which was printed in 1978 and reprinted in 1992. He choose a list of one hundred person who were the most influential people in history features descriptions of the careers, contributions, and accomplishments of the political and religious leaders, inventors, writers, artists, and others who changed the course of history
    -- The first person on Hart's list was Muhammad (pbuh) the messenger of Islam. He was the most influential person in History. Let us see why he chose Muhammad the messenger of Allah to lead his list although he is not Muslim. He wrote :-

-- " My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level. ...It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. ...It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history".
    Last edited by عثمان أحمد الشيخ; 07-03-2014 at 03:36 AM.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

[TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2"][IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Connect\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001. jpg[/IMG]
    The cover of the 1992 edition.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    [TR]

[/TR]
    Author
    Michael H. Hart
    Country
    United States
    Language
    English
    Series
    1st Edition (1978)
    2nd Edition (1992)
    Subject
    History
    Genre
    Non-Fiction
    Published
    1978 (Hart Publishing company)
    Media type
    Print
    ISBN
    OCLC

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Everyone is entitled to their personal opinion... And that is exactly what this work is.. The personal opinion of Mr Michael Hart. Does one know what criteria he used to compile the list?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Dear friend Pandora,
    Surly, this man who is called Michael Hart is wrong. Or he may be a Muslim. Or perhaps he is from Arabian origin. So he wrote that Book as a compliment to Arab Muslims. Generally, if these opinions hurt your feelings, there is no problem to stop spreading them.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    Dear friend Pandora,
    Surly, this man who is called Michael Hart is wrong. Or he may be a Muslim. Or perhaps he is from Arabian origin. So he wrote that Book as a compliment to Arab Muslims. Generally, if these opinions hurt your feelings, there is no problem to stop spreading them.
    No really, my feelings are in no way hurt and it is not a problem to my person if you see the need of recommendations regarding your prophet Mohammed's character from people who can only offer their personal opinion only, which in itself is not really proof of much. Or why you need this kind of "proof" I do not understand.

Do you not research the authors of the articles you choose to quote? You ought to because it gives an insight as to what their motives may be in the writings. Usually it's money :) and what they think sells.

Mr Hart, is not a Muslim or is he from Arabian origin. He is a Jewish American, who claims to be a white separatist and is active or was active in that field. This from wiki..

In 1996, Hart addressed a conference organized by Jared Taylor's white separatist organization, New Century Foundation, publisher of American Renaissance. He proposed partitioning the United States into four states: a white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, and an integrated mixed-race state[4] [5][6]
    At the 2006 American Renaissance conference, Hart, who is Jewish, had a public confrontation with David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and former Louisiana state representative, over Duke's antisemitic remarks.[7][8]
    Hart organized a conference held in Baltimore in 2009 with the title, Preserving Western Civilization. It was billed as addressing the need to defend "America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and European identity" from immigrants, Muslims, and African Americans.[9] Invited speakers included: Lawrence Auster, Peter Brimelow, Steven Farron, Julia Gorin, Lino A. Graglia, Henry C. Harpending, Roger D. McGrath, Pat Richardson, J. Philippe Rushton, Srdja Trifković, and Brenda Walker.[10] The Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center described the conference as "racist".[11][12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_H._Hart

you should read about him, an interesting person. Although I would not agree with his need to defend America's Judeo-Christian heritage from immigrants, Muslims and African Americans!!!! That's just plain racism and is unpleasant. But, then again I do not live in America. It rather strikes me as odd if he held Mohammed in such high esteem as a leader then why would he feel America needs to be defended against muslims.. Among others who do not fit his white separatist viewpoint?

Really you can site the work of whomever you wish. It makes no difference as people will always make up their own mind. I do not believe Mohammed was as saintly as muslims today make him out to be, but I do believe he was a good man who brought many people to God, and for that he should be praised.
    Peace to you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Really you can site the work of whomever you wish. It makes no difference as people will always make up their own mind. I do not believe Mohammed was as saintly as muslims today make him out to be, but I do believe he was a good man who brought many people to God, and for that he should be praised.
    -- Please, be interested in your great prophet Jesus (pbuh) who you disagreed him in all his saying and all his doing.And more of that you exaggerated in his existence to the extent of infidelity by saying Jesus is God or the second hypostasis in the trinity of Gods that are one. No sound mind can believe that and the Great Jesus is innocent of that faith.
    -- No Muslim all around the world sanctify Muhammad (pbuh) as we sancify Allah . Muhammad (pbuh) is a man as all prophets and messengers of Allah.Allah (pbth) chose his and honoured him and raised his rank and value to the degree of prophecy.It is the highest degree in that world and in hereafter.The messenger of Allah taught us saying: "Do not praise me as Christians praise Isa (Jesus ) the son of Mary,but say: Muhammd is the slave of Allah and his messenger ".So all Muslims all over the world testify that there is no God but God and Muhammad is the slave of Allah and his messenger"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post

-- Please, be interested in your great prophet Jesus (pbuh) who you disagreed him in all his saying and all his doing.And more of that you exaggerated in his existence to the extent of infidelity by saying Jesus is God or the second hypostasis in the trinity of Gods that are one. No sound mind can believe that and the Great Jesus is innocent of that faith.
    -- No Muslim all around the world sanctify Muhammad (pbuh) as we sancify Allah . Muhammad (pbuh) is a man as all prophets and messengers of Allah.Allah (pbth) chose his and honoured him and raised his rank and value to the degree of prophecy.It is the highest degree in that world and in hereafter.The messenger of Allah taught us saying: "Do not praise me as Christians praise Isa (Jesus ) the son of Mary,but say: Muhammd is the slave of Allah and his messenger ".So all Muslims all over the world testify that there is no God but God and Muhammad is the slave of Allah and his messenger"

Ah forgive me please, poor choice of words I fear you have misunderstood, my fault entirely. I did not mean to imply you should offer praise to Mohammed. All praise should only be for God. I meant to give credit, or kudos or honour with respect. Of course you should never sanctify Mohammed as he was a man.

Jesus accepted worship, and did not rebuke those who offered Him worship. You must believe He was wrong to do this, I believe He accepted such on divine authority from God the Father. Out of all the Bibles 48 male prophets and the 7 prophetesses none were ever offered worship. Only Christ Jesus. If the Quran claims Jesus as sinless and Jesus accepted worship surely then Jesus must have sinned in doing so ... and so would not be sinless as the Quran claims.

I believe you refer here to Isa in the Quran, not Jesus from the Bible. We believe Jesus is who He said He was no more.. No less. Isa in the Quran is very different from Jesus so much so I hardly recognise them as being the same person, yet for sure they must be.

You call Jesus great.. yet disrespect Him every time you refer to Him as son of Mary. In the Gospels the disciples do not call Jesus by his name. His name is only mentioned when the gospel author quotes Jesus or gives us commentary on what Jesus was believed to have done. The disciples themselves called him "Lord", "Teacher", "Christ", etc., and they did so in order to show respect. In the Gospels, just as in the Qur'an, Jesus is the Messiah.... God's chosen one... so to call him by his name would have been disrespectful. I have always found it odd that Jesus is referred to as the "Son of Mary" in the Quran. According to the Gospels, "Son of Mary" is what the doubters among the Nazarenes called Jesus, when they were incredulous of his miraculous powers.

Peace to you

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you dear brother in Islam

Our dear Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) he is the most influential person in History, he is unique. He left the real word of God to us, to have a great religion. Not like other books (who claim to be divine) developed and processed through history, and still nobody knows accurate and exact information about those books and the sources are still doubtful. The followers of those books just repeat what they are told at their worshiping chambers by their heads.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Our prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessing be upon him) says:

"The Last Day will not come until Islam has entered every house on earth, whether it is made of animal skins or from the earth."

And now it has.

That is why he is great and most influential person in history.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

استاذ المحترم عثمان أحمد الشيخ

جزاك الله كل خير و جعل كل اعمالك في ميزان حسناتك

بارك الله فيك و زادكم من علمه
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information