...Bible Compared to Quran by Yusuf Estes & Dr. Gary Miller.....

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: ...Bible Compared to Quran by Yusuf Estes & Dr. Gary Miller.....

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Please, do not change the direction of the thread to another subject, and a subject irrelevant to the main subject.

Anyway it is not plethora, and it really hurts me to hear this from you referring our Quran and Sunnah, meanwhile you have more than 66 books in your bible and a bunch of contradictions and "shocking" facts that raise profound questions about your book's being genuine.

Anyway, I can see that you do not know very much about islam and Quran and Sunna and what is going on there. It is arranged and tidy, it is simple to learn and to follow. There are laws and rules arranging everything. There are experts in this field. there are Quranic verses guides us to this and shows us how to behave concerning Quran and Sunnah. It is a very detailed subject and need a special thread rather than a post.

Allah Almight says in Quran:
    In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful
    Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement." (109) Al Kahf

Yes if Allah Almighty had mentioned everything in Quran, we would have had a huge book, and then you Non-Muslms, I am sure, have had a lot of questions.
    Now You're Just Contradicting Yourself and always have two sets of rules, you the Non Muslims. If there were no guides and instructions in Islam, you would have asked why there is not any? and when we have you say "plethora" and ask questions about. Quran ans Islam is not according to your desire neither mine, it is Allah's revelation to our Prophet.

Not like your Bible, we cant put in it what we like and leave out what we do not.

I do not see this plethora of orders and instructions that rule your every hour as a necessity when it comes to the worship of God. When you say your Prophet taught you how to behave on roads etc... Is this a requirement from the Quran or is it sunnah? If the latter then does this impinge on worship of God? Does God really mind that you eat with a particular hand or do certain things a certain way etc? How hard is it to intrinsically understand that good behaviour towards others is pleasing to God? Maybe Christians see the Holy Spirit guides in this way. It seems sometimes that God gives us our freedoms yet Islam takes them away and replaces them with rules that it's hard to see what they have to do with a Holy God. Apologies if my words seem harsh, I do not mean them to be.

Peace upon you
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Peace upon you

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    Please, do not change the direction of the thread to another subject, and a subject irrelevant to the main subject.

Anyway it is not plethora, and it really hurts me to hear this from you referring our Quran and Sunnah, meanwhile you have more than 66 books in your bible and a bunch of contradictions and "shocking" facts that raise profound questions about your book's being genuine.
    please accept my sincere apology for any hurt caused it was not my intention. As I expect you also do not wish to hurt me when you make your claims in regards to the Bible, yet, it is often painful to read what muslims say about Gods message.. The Bible, and that's what it is to me .. Gods divine message.. I do not see through your eyes contradictions and "shocking" facts and for me there are no doubts that the Bible is a Holy Book if not in your mind then most definitely in mine and billions of other Christians.

Anyway, I can see that you do not know very much about islam and Quran and Sunna and what is going on there. It is arranged and tidy, it is simple to learn and to follow. There are laws and rules arranging everything. There are experts in this field. there are Quranic verses guides us to this and shows us how to behave concerning Quran and Sunnah. It is a very detailed subject and need a special thread rather than a post.
    I do not claim to understand the details in the Quran or Sunnah. I am not a Muslim and do not know any Islamic scholars to assist me with my reading and interpretation of the Quran. It it does not appear arranged or tidy to my mind but then I am used to the Bible which gives more detail... At least to my mind.. And I guess we learn the same lessons from each of our respective Books in different ways.

Allah Almight says in Quran:
    In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful
    Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement." (109) Al Kahf

Yes if Allah Almighty had mentioned everything in Quran, we would have had a huge book, and then you Non-Muslms, I am sure, have had a lot of questions.
    Now You're Just Contradicting Yourself and always have two sets of rules, you the Non Muslims. If there were no guides and instructions in Islam, you would have asked why there is not any? and when we have you say "plethora" and ask questions about. Quran ans Islam is not according to your desire neither mine, it is Allah's revelation to our Prophet.

Not like your Bible, we cant put in it what we like and leave out what we do not.
    Its immaterial how many rules you have or don't have, what I don't understand is how some of the rules have anything to do with a persons spiritual well being or making oneself right with God. Just as you believe the Quran is Gods revelation I believe the Holy Bible is also Gods divine message to His people. I am greatly offended that you think we regard it so lightly that we can put in what we like and leave out what we we do not. It's very arrogant of you to believe that others do not hold their scriptures in the highest esteem as you hold your own.

Peace to you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

We, Muslims, really do not like causing offences and we just can't stand hurting others, it is one of our principles for arguing with anyone. According to myself when I raise questions about your Bible, those questions are asked even by Christians themselves bout your Bible and its early history...etc. I know those questions are profound and are touching the core of your believe.
    Please accept our sincere apology for any hurt caused we do not mean it.

Peace be upon you.

please accept my sincere apology for any hurt caused it was not my intention. As I expect you also do not wish to hurt me when you make your claims in regards to the Bible, yet, it is often painful to read what muslims say about Gods message..

Just as you believe the Quran is Gods revelation I believe the Holy Bible is also Gods divine message to His people. I am greatly offended that you think we regard it so lightly that we can put in what we like and leave out what we we do not. It's very arrogant of you to believe that others do not hold their scriptures in the highest esteem as you hold your own.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Thank you. May God bless you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread Information