-"قال عبد الله ابن مسعود. سألت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : أي العمل أحب إلى الله ؟ قال : الصلاة على وقتها . قلت : ثم أي ؟ قال : ثم بر الوالدين . قلت : ثم أي ؟ قال : الجهاد في سبيل الله . قال : حدثني بهن ، ولو استزدته لزادني" . الراوي: عبدالله بن مسعود المحدث: البخاري - المصدر: صحيح البخاري - الصفحة أو الرقم: 527 خلاصة حكم المحدث: [صحيح]
Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I asked the Prophet (PBUH) , "Which of the deeds is loved most by Allah?'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Salat at its proper time.'' I asked, ``What next?'' He (PBUH) replied, ``Kindness to parents.'' I asked, ``What next?'' He replied, ``Jihad in the way of Allah"(Al-Bukhari)

Commentary :
The prayer and Islamic Jihad in the way of Allah is a great matter in Islam. Prayer in Islam is a link between a person and his Lord and the right way to be closer to God and Jihad is also an important duty to defend Islam against the enemies of Islam and the messenger of Allah (pbuh ) gave the importance of being kind to parents and put it in the second rank after worshipping Allah (pbth )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
قال رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ لاَ يَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ قَاطِعُ رَحِمٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
The messenger of Allah said :"The person who severs the bond of kinship will not enter Paradise "
قال رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنْ أَحَبَّ أَنْ يُبْسَطَ لَهُ فِي رِزْقِهِ، وَيُنْسَأَ لَهُ فِي أَثَرِهِ، فَلْيَصِلْ رَحِمَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
"Allah 's Apostle said, "Whoever loves that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be prolonged then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin"

Commentary :
These two Hadiths show us the importance of having good relationships with our relatives and the benefits of keeping this relationships as it mentioned in the Hadith and the dangers of cutting this relationship that it is not entering paradise . To this extend cutting the relationship can enter human hell.O Allah save our bodies from hellfire Ameen.