The teachings of Christ in Islam and Christianity

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The teachings of Christ in Islam and Christianity

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At
    07:49 PM

ماذا يقول المسيح عليه السلام على الرسل
    What does it sayChrist on themessengers of God

في الاسلام : in the islam

وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿46﴾

And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّـهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿84﴾

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and what was given to Musa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam)."

وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّـهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَـٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿6﴾

And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic

2- في الكتاب المقدس: in the bible

يوحنا 10:7-8
    7 فقال لهم يسوع أيضا : الحق الحق أقول لكم: إني أنا باب الخراف

8 جميع الذين أتوا قبلي هم سراق ولصوص، ولكن الخراف لم تسمع لهم

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
    All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

33 فسقتا أباهما خمرا في تلك الليلة، ودخلت البكر واضطجعت مع أبيها، ولم يعلم باضطجاعها ولا بقيامها
    34 وحدث في الغد أن البكر قالت للصغيرة: إني قد اضطجعت البارحة مع أبي. نسقيه خمرا الليلة أيضا فادخلي اضطجعي معه، فنحيي من أبينا نسلا
    35 فسقتا أباهما خمرا في تلك الليلة أيضا، وقامت الصغيرة واضطجعت معه، ولم يعلم باضطجاعها ولا بقيامها
    36 فحبلت ابنتا لوط من أبيهما

Genesis 19:33-36

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

4 وكان في زمان شيخوخة سليمان أن نساءه أملن قلبه وراء آلهة أخرى، ولم يكن قلبه كاملا مع الرب إلهه كقلب داود أبيه
    5 فذهب سليمان وراء عشتورث إلهة الصيدونيين، وملكوم رجس العمونيين
    6 وعمل سليمان الشر في عيني الرب، ولم يتبع الرب تماما كداود أبيه
    7 حينئذ بنى سليمان مرتفعة لكموش رجس الموآبيين على الجبل الذي تجاه أورشليم، ولمولك رجس بني عمون
    8 وهكذا فعل لجميع نسائه الغريبات اللواتي كن يوقدن ويذبحن لآلهتهن
    9 فغضب الرب على سليمان لأن قلبه مال عن الرب إله إسرائيل الذي تراءى له مرتين

1 Kings 11:4-7

4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.

7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

2 وكان في وقت المساء أن داود قام عن سريره وتمشى على سطح بيت الملك، فرأى من على السطح امرأة تستحم. وكانت المرأة جميلة المنظر جدا
    3 فأرسل داود وسأل عن المرأة، فقال واحد: أليست هذه بثشبع بنت أليعام امرأة أوريا الحثي
    4 فأرسل داود رسلا وأخذها، فدخلت إليه، فاضطجع معها وهي مطهرة من طمثها. ثم رجعت إلى بيتها
    5 وحبلت المرأة، فأرسلت وأخبرت داود وقالت: إني حبلى
    6 فأرسل داود إلى يوآب يقول: أرسل إلي أوريا الحثي. فأرسل يوآب أوريا إلى داود
    7 فأتى أوريا إليه، فسأل داود عن سلامة يوآب وسلامة الشعب ونجاح الحرب
    8 وقال داود لأوريا: انزل إلى بيتك واغسل رجليك. فخرج أوريا من بيت الملك، وخرجت وراءه حصة من عند الملك
    9 ونام أوريا على باب بيت الملك مع جميع عبيد سيده، ولم ينزل إلى بيته
    10 فأخبروا داود قائلين : لم ينزل أوريا إلى بيته. فقال داود لأوريا: أما جئت من السفر ؟ فلماذا لم تنزل إلى بيتك
    11 فقال أوريا لداود: إن التابوت وإسرائيل ويهوذا ساكنون في الخيام، وسيدي يوآب وعبيد سيدي نازلون على وجه الصحراء، وأنا آتي إلى بيتي لآكل وأشرب وأضطجع مع امرأتي ؟ وحياتك وحياة نفسك، لا أفعل هذا الأمر
    12 فقال داود لأوريا: أقم هنا اليوم أيضا، وغدا أطلقك. فأقام أوريا في أورشليم ذلك اليوم وغده
    13 ودعاه داود فأكل أمامه وشرب وأسكره. وخرج عند المساء ليضطجع في مضجعه مع عبيد سيده ، وإلى بيته لم ينزل
    14 وفي الصباح كتب داود مكتوبا إلى يوآب وأرسله بيد أوريا
    15 وكتب في المكتوب يقول: اجعلوا أوريا في وجه الحرب الشديدة، وارجعوا من ورائه فيضرب ويموت
    16 وكان في محاصرة يوآب المدينة أنه جعل أوريا في الموضع الذي علم أن رجال البأس فيه
    17 فخرج رجال المدينة وحاربوا يوآب، فسقط بعض الشعب من عبيد داود، ومات أوريا الحثي أيضا
    18 فأرسل يوآب وأخبر داود بجميع أمور الحرب
    19 وأوصى الرسول قائلا : عندما تفرغ من الكلام مع الملك عن جميع أمور الحرب
    20 فإن اشتعل غضب الملك ، وقال لك: لماذا دنوتم من المدينة للقتال ؟ أما علمتم أنهم يرمون من على السور
    21 من قتل أبيمالك بن يربوشث ؟ ألم ترمه امرأة بقطعة رحى من على السور فمات في تاباص ؟ لماذا دنوتم من السور ؟ فقل: قد مات عبدك أوريا الحثي أيضا
    22 فذهب الرسول ودخل وأخبر داود بكل ما أرسله فيه يوآب
    23 وقال الرسول لداود: قد تجبر علينا القوم وخرجوا إلينا إلى الحقل فكنا عليهم إلى مدخل الباب
    24 فرمى الرماة عبيدك من على السور، فمات البعض من عبيد الملك، ومات عبدك أوريا الحثي أيضا
    25 فقال داود للرسول: هكذا تقول ليوآب: لا يسؤ في عينيك هذا الأمر، لأن السيف يأكل هذا وذاك. شدد قتالك على المدينة وأخربها. وشدده
    26 فلما سمعت امرأة أوريا أنه قد مات أوريا رجلها، ندبت بعلها

2 Samuel 11:2-26

2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant.".....

14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die."...

26 When Uriah's wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him.

20 وابتدأ نوح يكون فلاحا وغرس كرما
    21 وشرب من الخمر فسكر وتعرى داخل خبائه
    22 فأبصر حام أبو كنعان عورة أبيه، وأخبر أخويه خارجا
    23 فأخذ سام ويافث الرداء ووضعاه على أكتافهما ومشيا إلى الوراء، وسترا عورة أبيهما ووجهاهما إلى الوراء. فلم يبصرا عورة أبيهما
    24 فلما استيقظ نوح من خمره، علم ما فعل به ابنه الصغير
    25 فقال: ملعون كنعان عبد العبيد يكون لإخوته

Genesis 9:20-25

20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded [a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's nakedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's nakedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father's nakedness.

24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
    "Cursed be Canaan!
    The lowest of slaves
    will he be to his brothers."
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

الدعوة الى عبادة الله او للحروب

Call to worship God and wars

في الاسلام in the islam

لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ﴿72 المائدة

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.(72)

وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَلِأُحِلَّ لَكُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي حُرِّمَ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَجِئْتُكُم بِآيَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿50﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۗ هَـٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ ﴿51﴾ ال عمران

And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.(50) Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path." (51

وَلَمَّا جَاءَ عِيسَىٰ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالَ قَدْ جِئْتُكُم بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَلِأُبَيِّنَ لَكُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي تَخْتَلِفُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ ﴿63﴾ الزخرف

And when Jesus brought clear proofs, he said, "I have come to you with wisdom and to make clear to you some of that over which you differ, so fear Allah and obey me. (63)

فَلَمَّا أَحَسَّ عِيسَىٰ مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِي إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۖ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنصَارُ اللَّـهِ آمَنَّا بِاللَّـهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿52﴾ ال عمران

But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah?" The disciples said, "We are supporters for Allah. We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].(52)

في الكتاب المقدس in the bible

مزمور 139

19: ليتك تقتل الأشرار يا الله، فيبتعد عني كل من يسفك دما. 20: هم الذين يتكلمون عليك بالمذمة،وينسون باطلا معروفك. 21: ألا أبغض مبغضيك يا رب وأمقت مقاوميك؟ 22: نعم، أبغضهم كل البغض. صاروا لي أعداء.

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
    For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

- سفر صموئيل الأول إصحاح 15 عدد 3فَالآنَ اذْهَبْ وَاضْرِبْ عَمَالِيقَ، وَحَرِّمُوا كُلَّ مَا لَهُ وَلاَ تَعْفُ عَنْهُمْ بَلِ اقْتُلْ رَجُلاً وَامْرَأَةً، طِفْلاً وَرَضِيعًا، بَقَرًا وَغَنَمًا، جَمَلاً وَحِمَارًا».

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

سفر التثنية إصحاح20 عدد 1أما مُدُنُ الشُّعُوبِ الَّتِي يَهَبُهَا الرَّبُّ إِلَهُكُمْ لَكُمْ مِيرَاثاً فَلاَ تَسْتَبْقُوا فِيهَا نَسَمَةً حَيَّةً، بَلْ دَمِّرُوهَا عَنْ بِكْرَةِ أَبِيهَا، كَمُدُنِ الْحِثِّيِّينَ وَالأَمُورِيِّينَ وَالْكَنْعَانِيِّينَ وَالْفِرِزِّيِّينَ وَالْحِوِّيِّينَ وَالْيَبُوسِيِّينَ كَمَا أَمَرَكُمُ الرَّبُّ إِلَهُكُمْ .

When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

سفر حزقيال
    9: 5 و قال لاولئك في سمعي اعبروا في المدينة وراءه و اضربوا لا تشفق اعينكم و لا تعفوا

9: 6 الشيخ و الشاب و العذراء و الطفل و النساء اقتلوا للهلاك و لا تقربوا من انسان عليه السمة و ابتدئوا من مقدسي فابتداوا بالرجال الشيوخ الذين امام البيت

9:5 While I listened, he said to the others, 9 “Go through the city after him and strike people down; do no let your eye pity nor spare 10 anyone! 9:6 Old men, young men, young women, little children, and women – wipe them out! But do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary!” So they began with the elders who were at the front of the temple.

سفر يشوع
    10: 40 فضرب يشوع كل ارض الجبل و الجنوب و السهل و السفوح و كل ملوكها لم يبق شاردا بل حرم كل نسمة كما امر الرب اله اسرائيل
    Joshua
    10:40 Joshua defeated the whole land, including the hill country, the Negev, the lowlands, 66 the slopes, and all their kings. He left no survivors. He annihilated everything that breathed, just as the Lord God of Israel had commanded.

سفر التثنية
    7: 1 متى اتى بك الرب الهك الى الارض التي انت داخل اليها لتمتلكها و طرد شعوبا كثيرة من امامك الحثيين و الجرجاشيين و الاموريين و الكنعانيين و الفرزيين و الحويين و
    اليبوسيين سبع شعوب اكثر و اعظم منك

7: 2 و دفعهم الرب الهك امامك و ضربتهم فانك تحرمهم لا تقطع لهم عهدا و لا تشفق عليهم
    Deuteronomy 7
    7:1 When the Lord your God brings you to the land that you are going to occupy and forces out many nations before you – Hittites,1 Girgashites,2 Amorites,3 Canaanites,4 Perizzites,5 Hivites,6 and Jebusites,7 seven8 nations more numerous and powerful than you – 7:2 and he9 delivers them over to you and you attack them, you must utterly annihilate10 them. Make no treaty11 with them and show them no mercy!

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

مكانة الام والحياة الاسرية في حياة المسيح

The value of the mother and family life in the life of Jesus

1-في الاسلام in the islam

وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا ﴿
    ﴾ مريم

And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. (
    )

2- في الكتاب المقدس : in the bible

يوحنا [2 : 3] وَلَمَّا فَرَغَتِ الْخَمْرُ قَالَتْ أُمُّ يَسُوعَ لَهُ: «لَيْسَ لَهُمْ خَمْرٌ». [4] قَالَ لَهَا يَسُوعُ: «مَا لِي وَلَكِ يَا امْرَأَةُ! لَمْ تَأْتِ سَاعَتِي بَعْدُ».

nd when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
    Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

صموئيل الأول [20 : 30] فَحَمِيَ غَضَبُ شَاوُلَ عَلَى يُونَاثَانَ وَقَالَ لَهُ: «يَا ابْنَ الْمُتَعَوِّجَةِ الْمُتَمَرِّدَةِ, أَمَا عَلِمْتُ أَنَّكَ قَدِ اخْتَرْتَ ابْنَ يَسَّى لِخِزْيِكَ وَخِزْيِ عَوْرَةِ أُمِّكَ؟

Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious woman, do not I know that thou hast chosen the son of Jesse to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness?

هوشع [4 : 5] فَتَتَعَثَّرُ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيَتَعَثَّرُ أَيْضاً النَّبِيُّ مَعَكَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَأَنَا أَخْرِبُ أُمَّكَ.

Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.

انجيل متي 8

8: 21 و قال له اخر من تلاميذه يا سيد ائذن لي ان امضي اولا و ادفن ابي

8: 22 فقال له يسوع اتبعني و دع الموتى يدفنون موتاهم

And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

انجيل لوقا 9

9: 59 و قال لاخر اتبعني فقال يا سيد ائذن لي ان امضي اولا و ادفن ابي

9: 60 فقال له يسوع دع الموتى يدفنون موتاهم و اما انت فاذهب و ناد بملكوت الله

For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

انجليل لوقا 12

51 أَتَظُنُّونَ أَنِّي جِئْتُ لأُعْطِيَ سَلاَمًا عَلَى الأَرْضِ؟ كَلاَّ، أَقُولُ لَكُمْ: بَلِ انْقِسَامًا.
    52 لأَنَّهُ يَكُونُ مِنَ الآنَ خَمْسَةٌ فِي بَيْتٍ وَاحِدٍ مُنْقَسِمِينَ: ثَلاَثَةٌ عَلَى اثْنَيْنِ، وَاثْنَانِ عَلَى ثَلاَثَةٍ.
    53 يَنْقَسِمُ الأَبُ عَلَى الابْنِ، وَالابْنُ عَلَى الأَبِ، وَالأُمُّ عَلَى الْبِنْتِ، وَالْبِنْتُ عَلَى الأُمِّ، وَالْحَمَاةُ عَلَى كَنَّتِهَا، وَالْكَنَّةُ عَلَى حَمَاتِهَا».

51 Suppose ye that I have come to give peace on earth? I tell you, nay, but rather division.

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided: three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter and the daughter against the mother; the mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

انجيل لوقا 14:26-27

" إن كان أحد يأتي إلي ، ولا يبغض أباه وأمه وأولاده وأخوانه حتى نفسه أيضاً فلا يقدر أن يكون تلميذاً "

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

الزكاة او اهانة المحتاج

Zakat, or an insult to the needy

وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا 31 مريم

And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. (32)

انجيل مرقس 7:25-27

" ليس حسنًا أن يُؤخذ خبز البنين ويُطرح للكلاب. فقالت: نعم يا سيّد والكلاب أيضًا تحت المائدة تأكل من فتات البنين."

For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:
    The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
    But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.
    And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.
    And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.

انجيل متى 15 :22-27

22 وإذا امرأة كنعانية خارجة من تلك التخوم صرخت إليه قائلة: ارحمني، يا سيد، يا ابن داود ابنتي مجنونة جدا

23 فلم يجبها بكلمة. فتقدم تلاميذه وطلبوا إليه قائلين: اصرفها، لأنها تصيح وراءنا

24 فأجاب وقال: لم أرسل إلا إلى خراف بيت إسرائيل الضالة

25 فأتت وسجدت له قائلة : يا سيد، أعني

26 فأجاب وقال: ليس حسنا أن يؤخذ خبز البنين ويطرح للكلاب

27 فقالت: نعم، يا سيد والكلاب أيضا تأكل من الفتات الذي يسقط من مائدة أربابها

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

Chapter IV:

The infallibility of Christ as a prophet and mistakes Son of God

عصمة المسيح كنبي و اخطاؤه كابن الله (تعالى الله)

أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ۚ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِينَ ﴿89﴾أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ ۖ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ ۗ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا ۖ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿90﴾ الانعام

Those are the ones to whom We gave the Scripture and authority and prophethood. But if the disbelievers deny it, then We have entrusted it to a people who are not therein disbelievers.(89) Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds." (90)

جاء في التفسير الايات:

{ أُوْلَـٰئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ ٱلْكِتَابَ وَٱلْحُكْمَ وَٱلنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلاۤءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْماً لَّيْسُواْ بِهَا بِكَافِرِينَ }

يعني تعالى ذكره بقوله: { أُولَئِكَ } هؤلاء الذين سميناهم من أنبيائه ورسله نوحاً وذرّيته الذين هداهم لدين الإسلام واختارهم لرسالته إلى خلقه، هم { الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الكِتَابَ } يعني بذلك صحف إبراهيم وموسى وزَبور داود وإنجيل عيسى صلوات الله عليهم أجمعين. { والحُكْمَ } يعني: الفهم بالكتاب ومعرفة ما فيه من الأحكام. ورُوِي عن مجاهد في ذلك ما:

حدثني المثنى، قال: ثنا مسلم بن إبراهيم، قال: ثنا أبان، قال: ثنا مالك بن شدّاد، عن مجاهد: { والحُكْمَ والنُّبُوَّةَ } قال: الحكم: هو اللبّ.

وعنى بذلك مجاهد إن شاء الله ما قلت لأن اللبّ هو العقل، فكأنه أراد: أن الله آتاهم العقل بالكتاب، وهو بمعنى ما قلنا أنه الفهم به. وقد بينا معنى النبوّة والحكم فيما مضى بشواهدهما، فأغنى ذلك عن إعادته.

القول في تأويل قوله تعالى: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بِهَا هَؤُلاَءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنا بِهَا قَوْماً لَيْسُوا بِهَا بكافِرِينَ }.

يقول تعالى ذكره: فإن يكفر يا محمد بآيات كتابي الذي أنزلته إليك، فيجحد هؤلاء المشركون العادلون بربهم، كالذي:

حدثني عليّ بن داود، قال: ثنا أبو صالح، قال: ثني معاوية بن صالح، عن عليّ بن أبي طلحة، عن ابن عباس: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بِها هَؤُلاءِ } يقول: إن يكفروا بالقرآن.

ثم اختلف أهل التأويل في المعني بهؤلاء، فقال بعضهم: عُني بهم كفار قريش، وعنى بقوله: { فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بها قَوْماً لَيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرينَ } الأنصار. ذكر من قال ذلك:

حدثنا محمد بن بشار، قال: ثنا سليمان، قال: ثنا أبو هلال، عن قتادة، في قوله الله تعالى: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بهَا هَؤلاءِ } قال: أهل مكة، فقد وكلنا بها أهل المدينة.

حدثنا ابن وكيع، قال: ثنا عبدة بن سليمان، عن جويبر، عن الضحاك: { فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنا بِها قَوْما لَيْسُوا بِها بكافِرينَ } قال: الأنصار.

حدثني المثنى، قال: ثنا إسحاق، قال: ثنا عبد الرحمن بن مغراء، عن جويبر، عن الضحاك: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بهَا هَؤلاءِ } قال: إن يكفر بها أهل مكة، فقد وكلنا بها أهل المدينة الأنصار ليسوا بها بكافرين.

حدثنا محمد بن الحسين، قال: ثنا أحمد بن المفضل، قال: ثنا أسباط، عن السديّ: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بهَا هَؤلاءِ } يقول: إن يكفر بها قريش فقد وكلنا بها الأنصار.

حدثنا القاسم، قال: ثنا الحسين، قال: ثني حجاج، عن ابن جريج: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بهَا هَؤلاءِ } أهل مكة { فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنا بِها قَوْما لَيْسُوا بِهَا بِكافِرينَ } أهل المدينة.

حدثني محمد بن سعد، قال: ثني أبي، قال: ثني عمي، قال: ثني أبي، عن أبيه، عن ابن عباس قوله: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بهَا هَؤلاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِها قَوْماً لَيْسُوا بها بِكافِرِينَ } قال: كان أهل المدينة قد تبوّؤا الدار والإيمان قبل أن يقدم عليهم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، فلما أنزل الله عليهم الآيات جحد بها أهل مكة، فقال الله تعالى: { فإنْ يَكْفُرْ بهَا هَؤلاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِها قَوْما لَيْسُوا بِها بِكافِرِينَ }.

{ أُوْلَـٰئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ هَدَى ٱللَّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ ٱقْتَدِهْ قُل لاَّ أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْراً إِنْ هُوَ إِلاَّ ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ }

يقول تعالى ذكره: { أُولَئِكَ }: هؤلاء القوم الذين وكلنا بآياتنا وليسوا بها بكافرين، هم الذين هداهم الله لدينه الحقّ، وحفظ ما وكلوا بحفظه من آيات كتابه والقيام بحدوده واتباع حلاله وحرامه والعمل بما فيه من أمر الله والانتهاء عما فيه من نهيه، فوفقهم جلّ ثناؤه لذلك. { فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ } يقول تعالى ذكره: فبالعمل الذي عملوا والمنهاج الذي سلكوا وبالهدى الذي هديناهم والتوفيق الذي وفقناهم، اقتده يا محمد: أي فاعمل وخذ به واسكله، فإنه عملٌ للَّه فيه رضا ومنهاج من سلكه اهتدى.

Those are the ones to whom We gave the Scripture and authority and prophethood. But if the disbelievers deny it, then We have entrusted it to a people who are not therein disbelievers.(89)

They are the ones to whom We gave the Scripture, meaning the Books [of God], judgement, wisdom, and prophethood; so if these, people of Mecca, disbelieve therein, that is, in these three, then indeed We have entrusted it to, We have set aside for it, a people who do not disbelieve in it, namely, the Emigrants (Muhājirūn) and the Helpers (Ansār).

Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds." (90)

They are the ones whom God has guided; so follow their guidance, their way of affirming God’s Oneness and of [exercising] patience (read iqtadih, ‘follow’, with the silent hā’, whether pausing or continuing the recitation; a variant reading omits it in continuous recitation). Say, to the people of Mecca: ‘I do not ask of you, to give me, any wage for it, the Qur’ān; it, the Qur’ān, is only a reminder, an admonition, to all the worlds’, of mankind and jinn.

قال شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية - رحمه الله - ( مجموع الفتاوى : ج4 / 319 ) :" إن القول بأن الأنبياء معصومون عن الكبائر دون الصغائر هو قول أكثر علماء الإسلام ، وجميع الطوائف ... وهو أيضا قول أكثر أهل التفسير والحديث والفقهاء ، بل لم يُنقل عن السلف والأئمة والصحابة والتابعين وتابعيهم إلا ما يوافق هذا القول " انتهى .

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said inMajmoo’ al-Fataawa, 4/319:

The view that the Prophets are infallible and protected against committing major sins, as opposed to minor sins, is the view of the majority of Muslim scholars and of all groups. It is also the view of the scholars of tafseer and hadeeth and fuqaha’. Indeed, nothing has been narrated from any of the salaf, imams, Sahaabah, Taabi’een and those who followed them except that which is in accordance with this view.

قال شيخ الإسلام رحمه الله ( مجموع الفتاوى ج18 / 7 ) :
    " فان الآيات الدالة على نبوة الأنبياء دلت على أنهم معصومون فيما يخبرون به عن الله عز وجل فلا يكون خبرهم إلا حقاً وهذا معنى النبوة وهو يتضمن أن الله ينبئه بالغيب وأنه ينبئ الناس بالغيب والرسول مأمور بدعوة الخلق وتبليغهم رسالات ربه " انتهى .

Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah] said in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 18/7]: The verses which point to the Prophethood of the Prophets indicate that they are infallible with regard to the message that they convey from Allaah, so what they convey from their Lord can only be true. This is the meaning of Prophethood and this implies [?] that Allaah tells [the Prophet] of the unseen and he tells the people of the unseen. So the Messenger is commanded to call people and to convey the message to them.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

صفات الرب في الكتاب المقدس

Qualities of the Lord in the Bible

مرقس

3: 21 و لما سمع اقرباؤه خرجوا ليمسكوه لانهم قالوا انه مختل

And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

غلاطية 3:13

المسيح افتدانا من لعنة الناموس اذ صار لعنة لاجلنا لانه مكتوب ملعون كل من علّق على خشبة

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

تثنية 21:23

فلا تبت جثته على الخشبة بل تدفنه في ذلك اليوم . لان المعلّق ملعون من الله . فلا تنجس ارضك التي يعطيك الرب الهك نصيبا

His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; ( for he that is hanged is accursed of God that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

متى 3: 16-17

(16فَلَمَّا اعْتَمَدَ يَسُوعُ صَعِدَ لِلْوَقْتِ مِنَ الْمَاءِ وَإِذَا السَّمَاوَاتُ قَدِ انْفَتَحَتْ لَهُ فَرَأَى رُوحَ اللَّهِ نَازِلاً مِثْلَ حَمَامَةٍ وَآتِياً عَلَيْهِ 17وَصَوْتٌ مِنَ السَّمَاوَاتِ قَائِلاً: «هَذَا هُوَ ابْنِي الْحَبِيبُ الَّذِي بِهِ سُرِرْتُ».)

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
    And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

أعمال الرسل8: 32.

؛ («مِثْلَ شَاةٍ سِيقَ إِلَى الذَّبْحِ وَمِثْلَ خَرُوفٍ صَامِتٍ أَمَامَ الَّذِي يَجُزُّهُ هَكَذَا لَمْ يَفْتَحْ فَاهُ.)
    The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

هوشع 5 : 12

( 12لِهَذَا أَكُونُ كَالْعُثِّ لإِسْرَائِيلَ، وَكالسُّوسِ النَّاخِرِ لِشَعْبِ يَهُوذَا )
    Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.

هوشع 13 : 7

( 7لِهَذَا أَكُونُ لَهُمْ كَأَسَدٍ، وَأَكْمُنُ كَنَمِرٍ لَهُمْ عَلَى الطَّرِيقِ. 8وَأَنْقَضُّ عَلَيْهِمْ كَدُبَّةٍ ثَاكِلٍ، وَأُمَزِّقُ قُلُوبَهُمْ )
    Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

After reading through this most confused thread I can only come to the conclusion that Issa in the Quran is a totally different person to Jesus in the Bible. I cannot understand if this is indeed what the Quran urges you to believe about Jesus ... Then I really struggle to see the hand of God at work. I can only assume it is you yourself have failed to understand and on that basis have so crassly misrepresented things. I prefer to believe you did so unknowingly rather than the alternative that you acted out of malice towards The Lord Jesus.

Thankfully God can see into your heart and your intentions.. And you will be judged accordingly. That gives me peace. I extend that to you and pray God will open your eyes.

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

What do you think, that the move from cash to reply purposeful

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    What do you think, that the move from cash to reply purposeful
    I'm not sure what you mean here.. Maybe the meaning has been lost in translation. If you require evidences then ok.. I will go through the thread and your claims and will address the points in regards to Jesus where I believe you to be in error. Where you have erroneously attributed sayings to Jesus from the Old Testament, I will point them out as having nothing to do with Jesus... And explain the verses you have misunderstood.

Since I have been on this forum have I ever bad mouthed your Prophet? I don't believe I have... I prefer to let the truth stand for itself. But in order for that truth to stand it has to be given fair representation. You have not been fair to The Christ Jesus so I respectfully ask you to allow me as a Christian to set the record straight.

It it appears to me that by what you have chosen from the Bible you have done so to suit your agenda, attempting to put Jesus in a bad light, and somehow show that the teachings of Mohammed were somehow superior to those of Jesus. Well.. My friend that is impossible. If you are honest you will see that, does the Quran not make the claim that Jesus is sinless? I believe it does. I am hoping you have done what you have done here out of ignorance.. Which is forgivable. If you have done this out of malice, then that is a bad thing, and you should pray for forgiveness for slandering someone you to believe to be a Prophet of God.

Peace.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post

العذراء في القران الكريم والكتاب المقدس

Virgin in the Koran and the Bible

يقول القران الكريم ان ابن عمران نذر ابنته لخدمة دينه ولم تتزوج قبل ميلاد المسيح وبعده

قال الله تعالى:
    {إذ قالت امرأة عمران رب إني نذرت لك مافي بطني محررا فتقبل مني إنك أنت السميع العليم * فلما وضعتها قالت رب إني وضعتها أنثى والله أعلم بما وضعت وليس الذكر كالأنثى وإني سميتها مريم وإني أعيذها بك وذريتها من الشيطان الرجيم * فتقبلها ربها بقبول حسن وأنبتها نباتاً حسناً وكفلها زكريا كلما دخل عليها زكريا المحراب وجد عندها رزقا قال يامريم أنى لك هذا قالت هو من عند الله إن الله يرزق من يشاء بغير حساب } [آل عمران : 35-37].

ولذا تدعى مريم بالعذراء لانها لم تتزوج بل كرمها الاسلام وقال عنها القران انها غير نسائ العالمين

{وإذ قالت الملائكة يامريم إن الله اصطفاك وطهرك واصطفاك على نساء العالمين * يامريم اقنتي لربك واسجدي واركعي مع الراكعين * ذلك من أنباء الغيب نوحيه إليك وما كنت لديهم إذ يلقون أقلامهم أيهم يكفل مريم وما كنت لديهم إذ يختصمون }[آل عمران : 42-44]

"When the wife of Imran said:'O my Lord! I have vowed to You what is in my womb [my child] to be dedicated to Your services, so accept this [my vow] from me. Verily, All-Hearer, the All-Knowing.' Then we she delivered her she said:

'O my Lord! I have delivered a female child' - and Allah knew better what she delivered - 'And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam and I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from Satan, the outcast.' " (Quran 3:35-36)

The wife of Imran, and mother of Mary, out of her devotion to God vowed to dedicate the child in her womb to the sacred service of God and asked God to accept her vow. Her hopes were in a male child who will be brought up to service the places of worship and be dedicated to serve God. Delivering a female child, she realized that things did not go according to her plan, but decided to fulfill her vow, andMaryam was the name of the child. And she made a prayer for her newly born asking God to protect her and her offspring from Satan. The verses following described the response of God to the vow and to the prayer of the mother:

"So her Lord accepted her [Maryam] with good acceptance." (Quran 3:37).
    Maryis thebestwomen in the worldfroman Islamic perspective

Koransays:

And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."

Miram is Aaron’s sister and daughter of Amran (Imran) in the bible, but in the Old Testament not New. This is Imran you say is the father of Mary existed over 1000 years previous so cannot be the parents of Mary mother of Jesus. On that basis they would not have dedicated the child in her womb ...Mary.. To the service of God. You must answer why this contradiction is in the Quran. Why would you claim that according to the Quran Mary was the best woman in the world? If Jesus was simply another Prophet in a long line of Prophets then Mary being His mother is no greater an achievement of any other mother of any other Prophet.

Exodus 4:14 Then the anger of the LORD burned against Moses, and He said, "Is there not your brother Aaron the Levite? I know that he speaks fluently. And moreover, behold, he is coming out to meet you; when he sees you, he will be glad in his heart.

... Amram(Imran) is the Father of Aaron and Moses (and Miriam) in the Old Testament..

Exodus 6:20 Amram married his father's sister Jochebed, and she bore him Aaron and Moses; and the length of Amram's life was one hundred and thirty-seven years.... Again Old Testament.

Mary, the mother of Jesus is the daughter of Heli.

Luke 3:23 Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age, being the son (as was supposed) of Joseph, the son of Heli,

Mary was of the tribe of Judah, this is made clear not only in the genealogy of Luke 3, but also Hebrews 7 which states that Jesus descended from Judah not from Levi and that his priesthood is according to Melchesidek.

Although Luke 3 appears to give a genealogy of Joseph, the Greek word used for Son is Huios which can be used to denote a son from the legal aspect as in .... son through adoption or son in law, hence Joseph was a son in law of Heli.

يدعى انجيل متى الاصحاح الاول العدد 18-25 : ان مريم العذراء تزوجت من يوسف

Tells the Gospel of Matthew that Mary was married to Joseph

أما ولادة يسوع المسيح فكانت هكذا: لما كانت مريم أمه مخطوبة ليوسف، قبل أن يجتمعا، وجدت حبلى من الروح القدس
    فيوسف رجلها إذ كان بارا، ولم يشأ أن يشهرها، أراد تخليتها سرا
    ولكن فيما هو متفكر في هذه الأمور، إذا ملاك الرب قد ظهر له في حلم قائلا: يا يوسف ابن داود، لا تخف أن تأخذ مريم امرأتك. لأن الذي حبل به فيها هو من الروح القدس
    فستلد ابنا وتدعو اسمه يسوع. لأنه يخلص شعبه من خطاياهم
    وهذا كله كان لكي يتم ما قيل من الرب بالنبي القائل
    هوذا العذراء تحبل وتلد ابنا، ويدعون اسمه عمانوئيل الذي تفسيره: الله معنا
    فلما استيقظ يوسف من النوم فعل كما أمره ملاك الرب، وأخذ امرأته
    ولم يعرفها حتى ولدت ابنها البكر. ودعا اسمه يسوع

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
    JESUS

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel,
    which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
    firstborn

فيما يثبت انجيل متى الاصحاح 12 العدد 50-46 ان مريم العذراء لها اولاد من يوسف

وفيما هو يكلم الجموع إذا أمه وإخوته قد وقفوا خارجا طالبين أن يكلموه
    فقال له واحد: هوذا أمك وإخوتك واقفون خارجا طالبين أن يكلموك
    فأجاب وقال للقائل له: من هي أمي ومن هم إخوتي
    ثم مد يده نحو تلاميذه وقال: ها أمي وإخوتي
    لأن من يصنع مشيئة أبي الذي في السماوات هو أخي وأختي وأمي

Provethe Gospel of Matthew, too,that theVirginMary,herchildren

While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
    brethren

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

brother

كيف يقول الكتاب المقدس ان مريم عذراء وقد تزوجت من يوسف؟

How does the Bible say that theVirgin Mary.Mary married Joseph?

There are three passages of Scripture that pertain specifically to the time of Joseph and Mary’s betrothal, the consummation of their marriage, and the birth of Jesus.. Which you have touched on above... Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-56; Luke 2:1-7. Each passage reveals something about their relationship as well as the cultural traditions of that time.

In Bible times, Jewish marriage customs regarding a couple’s engagement were far different and much more stringent than those we are familiar with today. Marriages were arranged by the parents of the bride and groom and often without even consulting the couple to be married. A contract was prepared in which the groom’s parents paid a bride price. Such a contract was immediately deemed binding, with the couple considered married even though the actual ceremony and consummation of the marriage would not occur for as long as a year afterwards. The time between was a sort of testing of fidelity with the couple having little, if any, contact with each other. I believe this is similar practice found in Islam today... So you should easy understand this.

It was during this betrothal period that the angel Gabriel visited Mary and told her of her impending pregnancy. Joseph soon became aware of Mary’s pregnancy, and this no doubt was cause for consternation on his part... "Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly" (Matthew 1:19). Jewish custom allowed that they be considered as husband and wife, though the marriage had not yet been consummated. The point is being made that Joseph and Mary had experienced no sexual contact with each other, as verse 18 “before they came together” points out. So, Joseph was in a quandary. Jewish law provided that his betrothed, because of her unfaithfulness, could be placed before the elders for judgment and stoned to death. But he was thinking to just put her away quietly without public knowledge. Betrothals or marriage engagements in those ancient times were binding and could only be terminated by an official divorce decree.

It was then that the angel appeared to Joseph in a dream and explained to him that all this was bringing about the fulfillment of prophecy that a virgin would bear a child who was to be the Saviour and so he ..(Joseph) did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Luke 2:1-7 also confirms the idea that Joseph and Mary, though betrothed, were considered as husband and wife by Jewish customs even though the actual marriage ceremony had not been fully effectuated. So, Joseph and Mary were actually legally married before the birth of Jesus though their marriage was not consummated physically until after His birth.

Luke 2:1-7
    The Birth of Jesus Christ
    2 In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. 2 This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3 And all went to be registered, each to his own town. 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, 5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed,2 who was with child. 6 And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth. 7 And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.

Peace

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information