Facts about Christianity ???!!!!!!!

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Facts about Christianity ???!!!!!!!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default Facts about Christianity ???!!!!!!!

In Fact those who wrote the Bible put all generations of Christianity in an embarrassing problems by adopting some of enigmatic dilemmas they themselves can not find an explanation to them They obliged a lot of Christians who search for truth to look for (or at least thinking of) another simple religion because Christianity doesn't satisfy their faith because of these enigmatic dilemmas .They want something simple, easy to understand and talks to their minds. God created man and privileged him with mind so he can't delete it. In fact who wrote the Bible not only failed to serve their religion but they harmed
    it very much and caused people to be confused and tried to find impossible explanations that put them in more complicated problems. I discovered that through my discussion with a lot of Christians, through reading hundreds of messages in a lot of Christian forums and reading articles of Christian scholars
    .These enigmatic dilemmas are not found in the Holy Bible .What kind of demon gave them this inspiration . These enigmatic dilemmas are :-
    --- God is three persons in one. (Trinity) and Jesus is God or a son of God.
    --- The nature of Jesus.
    --- The original sin and those babies are born in sin.
    --- Jesus was sent to die on the cross for the sins of all Christians.
    --- God can't forgive Adam and his sons without the blood of his only son.
    --- The seven secrets of the church
    In fact I became confused about everything in Christianity

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you and reward you benevolent

Christians follow a re-written book, this is not enough, they believe in some mystical faiths which are not pointed to in their book, not even in a verse. And their explanations are always irrational.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    In Fact those who wrote the Bible put all generations of Christianity in an embarrassing problems by adopting some of enigmatic dilemmas they themselves can not find an explanation to them They obliged a lot of Christians who search for truth to look for (or at least thinking of) another simple religion because Christianity doesn't satisfy their faith because of these enigmatic dilemmas .They want something simple, easy to understand and talks to their minds. God created man and privileged him with mind so he can't delete it. In fact who wrote the Bible not only failed to serve their religion but they harmed
    it very much and caused people to be confused and tried to find impossible explanations that put them in more complicated problems. I discovered that through my discussion with a lot of Christians, through reading hundreds of messages in a lot of Christian forums and reading articles of Christian scholars
    .These enigmatic dilemmas are not found in the Holy Bible .What kind of demon gave them this inspiration . These enigmatic dilemmas are :-
    --- God is three persons in one. (Trinity) and Jesus is God or a son of God.
    --- The nature of Jesus.
    --- The original sin and those babies are born in sin.
    --- Jesus was sent to die on the cross for the sins of all Christians.
    --- God can't forgive Adam and his sons without the blood of his only son.
    --- The seven secrets of the church
    In fact I became confused about everything in Christianity

Maybe you have not spoken with any true Christians. There are billions of Christians worldwide who not only understand their faith but know it to be the truth. The question should be asked why is it your concern? There are no "dilemmas" enigmatic or otherwise for Christians whom God has granted them the understanding of His word. In fact it's very simple. The dilemmas you find are your own because God has not granted you the necessary understanding. Basically it's not your path... So you best stick to your own path. Worry about yourself and your own redemption. What others believe need not impact do your life.

Peace.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    Allah bless you and reward you benevolent

Christians follow a re-written book, this is not enough, they believe in some mystical faiths which are not pointed to in their book, not even in a verse. And their explanations are always irrational.
    Again, this is only your opinion. Based on your misunderstandings. A Christians explanation to you would always seem "irrational" because it is different from your own, also you have been conditioned to view Christianity as "re-written" because if the Quran claims to confirm the previous scriptures then it has to bring the same message. As the Quran brings a different message then you have to claim the previous one was changed. However, the onus is upon yourself to prove this to the satisfaction of the followers of the previous scriptures. This you have failed to do and so Judaism and Christianity still go on regardless.

I think you over emphasise the written word, as muslims put high importance on the Quran as a written word. This is not as important for Christians who see themselves as part of the living Gospel that is Christ. That's why your claims of textual corruption and changes by whoever do not make much difference. I would go as far as to say you are wasting your time. Your time would be better trying to convince people of the truth of the Quran not by proving want went before false, but on its own merit.

Peace

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Good day Pandora
    This is not my opinion, of course we return to Holy Quran for what we say, but I am afraid you forget the fact that there are Christians as well think the same way (Bible is re-written).
    Can you please give me one verse in you Bible confirms one of these:

Where did Jesus mentione Adam and the Original sin (ancestral sin)?
    Where does Jesus say "I came to be sacrificed for humanities sins"?

It is one of your central doctrines, but we can't find Jesus saying this. All what you do is stretching those verses that you believe point to that. It is like the backbone of you religion along with other doctrines, so it must be declared in a very clear plain text without concluding it from other verses.

And concerning your advice "Your time would be better trying to convince people of the truth of the Quran not by proving want went before false, but on its own merit. ", do not worry we are doing our best, here on this precious and significant website "ebnmaryam.com" and the entire web there are plenty of articles and researches everybody can read, you can find scientific, social, economical dimension of Quran and many other articles who confirm the truthfulness of Holy Quran in many points of view, but what we can do when some refuse to be neutral and read with an open mind?

Peace to all

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Again, this is only your opinion. Based on your misunderstandings. A Christians explanation to you would always seem "irrational" because it is different from your own, also you have been conditioned to view Christianity as "re-written" because if the Quran claims to confirm the previous scriptures then it has to bring the same message. As the Quran brings a different message then you have to claim the previous one was changed. However, the onus is upon yourself to prove this to the satisfaction of the followers of the previous scriptures. This you have failed to do and so Judaism and Christianity still go on regardless.
    I think you over emphasise the written word, as muslims put high importance on the Quran as a written word. This is not as important for Christians who see themselves as part of the living Gospel that is Christ. That's why your claims of textual corruption and changes by whoever do not make much difference. I would go as far as to say you are wasting your time. Your time would be better trying to convince people of the truth of the Quran not by proving want went before false, but on its own merit.
    Peace

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

What does the Bible teach about the Trinity? Where?

Those important doctrines in your religion (or belief) must be written in plain clear texts. But what all the Christians do is concluding it from other verses, or mis-interpreting verses to fit this heresey. It is all about this chaotic period of early Christianity and council of Nicea, when Christians force to believe in many other pagan believes that are borrowed from old Egyptian and Greek mythology. Though history tells this exact story very precisely yet Christians believe in it.

Peace to all.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    What does the Bible teach about the Trinity? Where?

Those important doctrines in your religion (or belief) must be written in plain clear texts. But what all the Christians do is concluding it from other verses, or mis-interpreting verses to fit this heresey. It is all about this chaotic period of early Christianity and council of Nicea, when Christians force to believe in many other pagan believes that are borrowed from old Egyptian and Greek mythology. Though history tells this exact story very precisely yet Christians believe in it.

Peace to all.
    there are many references to the trinity. My internet is very slow so I really can't be posting them all so I hope you don't mind if I give you a link to a website that lists some of them. Bear in mind that the Bible canon was not decided at the council of Nicea. Also the concept of the trinity is unique and is not the same concept as pagan ideologies weather they be Egyptian or Greek or Roman or anything else for that matter. Of course if it makes you happy to believe otherwise then of course you are free to do so.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Trinity-Bible.html

Peace.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Trinity makes no sense. Many questions rise when Christians talk about Trinity and makes it doubtful rather than (unique). I do not know if Jesus calls for share in divine in any verse in your book. When you pray, who is your prayer directed to? God, Jesus or Holy spirit? Even Jesus himself prayed and called God for help. Jesus never said, no where in Bible, to worship him as God or His son. Jesus himself is in need of a helper creator, How can he be the Creator and creation meanwhile? Trinity, crucifixion and resurrection are added "by men" later on long after Jesus was dead. The problem with Trinity is more complicated specially when we read that one part of this "Trinity" is crucified and dead, or a part is in need of the other part to help him.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

I don't know why you choose to stress yourself on this issue. Be content that you do not understand it but for Christians it makes perfect sense. When God grants one understanding there is nothing complicated about it.

I don't see anything to be gained for either party in this dialogue. I feel we should at this point agree to disagree.

Peace.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Trinity, is nowhere to be found in the Bible. Bible doesn’t lay out exactly how the crucifixion is atonement (redeem) and the Trinity is formed. Whey we can not find Jesus talking about Adam and the original sin? Since there is no clear text about (Trinity) in your book, some of the Christian theologians consider this as a great chance to show their ability in making stuff up.

I read the link you put, the link says:

The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two.

Elohim is plural. When God says:
    Look at Genesis 1:26 "Elohim said 'Let us make man in our image after our likeness'".
    In you belief this means God, Jesus and angels (or as your link says: more than two) all participated in creating universe. Here in you Bible we can replace any (Elohim) with (us and our and we), and we have plenty of Trinity verses. But we must not leave out other verses that confirm (one God)!

Here we have:
    Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is contradiction. i do not know why those who prepared and arranged Bible did not make effort to remove these contradictions just like they removed many manuscripts
    from the Bible? to avoid such embarrassment.
    Apart from being a word with contradictory Meanings against other words, at the same time it is clear that the case with word (Elohim) is mistranslation.

If there are some verses (I say if) in the Bible refer to Trinity, contrary to them there are many other verses that refute the idea and deny the doctrine. Because we do not have this doctrine declared in clear terms. If a verse confirms another one denies.

Peace

Last edited by هشيم; 11-02-2014 at 12:22 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information