"اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ ، وَشُكْرِكَ ، وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ » . رواه أَبُو داود بإسناد صحيح
5) "O Allah, help me remember You, to be grateful to You, and to worship You in an excellent manner" (Abu Dawud)

« اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي خَطِيئَتِي وَجَهْلِي ، وإسرافِي في أمْرِي ، وَمَا أنْتَ أَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنّي ، اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي جِدِّي وَهَزْلِي ؛ وَخَطَئِي وَعَمْدِي ؛ وَكُلُّ ذَلِكَ عِنْدِي ، اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لي مَا قَدَّمْتُ وَمَا أخَّرْتُ ، وَمَا أسْرَرْتُ وَمَا أعْلَنْتُ ، وَمَا أنتَ أعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّي ، أنْتَ المُقَدِّمُ ، وأنْتَ المُؤَخِّرُ ، وأنْتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ »
6) "O Allah! Forgive my errors, ignorance and immoderation in my affairs. You are better aware of my faults than myself. O Allah! Forgive my faults which I committed in seriousness or in fun deliberately or inadvertently. O Allah! Grant me pardon for those sins which I committed in the past and I may commit in future, which I committed in privacy or in public and all those sins of which You are better aware than me. You Alone can send whomever You will to Jannah, and You Alone can send whomever You will to Hell-fire and You are Omnipotent"

« اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أسْألُكَ الهُدَى ، والتُّقَى ، والعَفَافَ ، والغِنَى »
7) "O Allah! I beseech You for guidance, piety, chastity and contentment" (Muslim)

: « اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لي ذَنْبِي كُلَّهُ : دِقَّهُ وَجِلَّهُ ، وَأَوَّلَهُ وَآخِرَهُ ، وَعَلاَنِيَتَهُ وَسِرَّهُ »
8) "O Allah! Forgive all my sins, the small and the great, first and the last, the open and the secret"