the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Islam accepts His miraculous birth but offers no reason why it was necessary, it claims Jesus as one of the greatest of prophets..yet shows no understanding of the man or His mission.
    Islam provides logic reasons to the miraculous birth, and we pointed at it, and we Muslims have to respect this and look at this issue and miraculous. It seems to me that your information about Jesus in Quran and Islam is very little, the same to the Prophets in Islam, though in my previous posts I clarified this to you.

The Quran claims the previous scriptures are from God, it also says none can change Gods word.... Yet then muslims decide that yes men can change Gods word and in fact did so with the Bible. You do not see again the problem this brings forth.. That if God is not capable of protecting His message from change by His creation then what guarantee can you have that the Quran is safe from change by man.
    I will give you a piece of information. And if you want to avoid making such mistakes in future. It is misunderstanding rather than anything else.
    Look Pandora..
    When you read Quran and quote from Quran you have to give the meaning that meant in Quran. We have verses, like hijab verses, marriage verses, inheritance verses, jihad verses, medical verses, geographical verses. Many Non-Muslims (deliberate or not) stick to just one verse and leave the others out. If you want to fully understand what you want you have to know the full meaning of a verse.
    The same thing is true concerning your “Quran claims, God is not capable of protecting, none can change Gods word” and such kind of contradictions that never exist in Quran. You have to look back at the verses to give you the answers.

Allah know the best.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Peace and Gods blessings to you.

The same to you
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

[wmv]
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post

Let me say:
    What do you want from Islam to be?
    I want it to feel like the truth.

Yes Pandora we still believe in this. Allah Almighty wanted and decided to have this verses remain to be a witness till doomsday. A witness that men changed and mistranslated Allah's books but some verses stand still. The light from Paran is the same we have in Holy Quran and Holy Quran mentions that "it is written in Bible and Torah", the Bible writers forget to forge this.
    Explain to me please how the "Bible forgers" forgot to forge the very few verses muslims choose to claim for Mohammed? Seeing as the Bible canon was decided many years before the Birth of Mohammed, what we had before Mohammed was the same as what we had during the lifetime of your prophet and is what we have still. How did they know to "forge" something that they never had reason to believe would ever happen 600 years in the future? What makes you think that the biblical scribes cared so little for what they saw as the sacred words of God? I understand your desperation in trying to find the references you believe must be there because of this claim you have in the Quran. However, you understand the importance of seeing verses in context, for sure you do... For you have just accused me of doing the same with the Quran !! I am not Muslim and do not have the benefit of an Islamic scholar to call on, so I may not understand the context as you do when it comes to the Quran. The same can be said for you when it comes to the Bible... You see a few words.. Make a connection to your prophet and interpret it to mean what you wish it to mean. Taking the verse in historical context then goes out of the window, and we end up with embarrassing situations like muslims claiming Mohammed was mentioned by name in "Song of Solomon" and other unlikely places.

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Islam provides logic reasons to the miraculous birth, and we pointed at it, and we Muslims have to respect this and look at this issue and miraculous. It seems to me that your information about Jesus in Quran and Islam is very little, the same to the Prophets in Islam, though in my previous posts I clarified this to you.
    Please where are these logical reasons to the miraculous birth? There is very little of substance of Jesus in the Quran. Some stories from the Gnostics that were penned hundreds of years after the death and resurrection of Jesus. I cannot form relationship with Isa in the Quran as I can with Jesus as he shows Himself to be in the Bible. I can't see that the issue of sin is dealt with concisely in the Quran.... And I have tried, I truly have... Because if something comes along and says it is to replace my scriptures that I hold as divine from God... And for the good of my eternal soul I should throw away all I believe an accept this new message... Then I have to give that something my due care and attention.

I will give you a piece of information. And if you want to avoid making such mistakes in future. It is misunderstanding rather than anything else.
    Look Pandora..
    When you read Quran and quote from Quran you have to give the meaning that meant in Quran. We have verses, like hijab verses, marriage verses, inheritance verses, jihad verses, medical verses, geographical verses. Many Non-Muslims (deliberate or not) stick to just one verse and leave the others out. If you want to fully understand what you want you have to know the full meaning of a verse.
    The same thing is true concerning your “Quran claims, God is not capable of protecting, none can change Gods word” and such kind of contradictions that never exist in Quran. You have to look back at the verses to give you the answers.

Allah know the best.
    Does this go both ways? Does this mean you have to apply the same rules in regards to Bible verses? Maybe you should read what I said... I did not say the Quran claims God is not capable of protecting His word.. I said muslims believe this, I don't know where or when you came by this belief. But if the Quran claims to confirm what went before, then it must be confirming something it believes to be Gods words, the alternative is untenable... It would mean the Quran confirms nothing but lies and corruption.. This I do not believe is possible. The Quran does claim.. Does it not? That none can change Gods word... Or have I misunderstood that also? I read the Quran as I read the Bible, I assumed it was a message easily understood...may hap I was wrong in this assumption. Then I have to ask, why should Gods message be so difficult to understand just by reading the Quran?

God does indeed know best... I continue to put my faith in Him alone.

Peace.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

The same to you
    I thank you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

It is the truth and it is about the truth. But if you do not want to accept it, what can we do? We answer what you ask.

It feels like the truth. We do not have ambiguity and mystery. We have clear verses and hadiths. Even scientifically proofed verses.

I want it to feel like the truth.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

With respect, it feels like truth to you because it is what you are familiar with and you know of nothing else. It seems muslims are of the opinion that Christians cannot have the same depth of feeling regarding their belief and see Gods truth in their scriptures. This is not so, for true Christians who see themselves as part of the living Gospel that is Christ Jesus it is a massive ask to expect them to abandoned their Saviour in Jesus. You cannot ever understand this because with the greatest respect you have never experienced it.

Your clear verses are not clear to me and your "scientific proofs" count for nothing when it comes to the indwelling of the Spirit... This again is something you will not understand.

We we see God in different ways, this is by Gods will, it's by Gods will that I am granted clarity of thought and understanding in the Bible.. Despite what you may believe to the contrary. Just as it's Gods will that you have been granted the same in your belief and understanding of the Quran. I see that is all by the grace of Gods will, what I do not see is that this difference should bring discord between Christians and Muslims, I do not believe that is pleasing to God. If we wish to please our God we should endeavour to meet in friendship and respectfully agree to disagree on points where we differ and give cause to joy when we find agreement.

Peace upon you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information