From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (10)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (10)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (10)

قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : " إن الله يقول يوم القيامة : أين المتحابون بجلالي . اليوم أظلهم في ظلي . يوم لا ظل إلا ظلي" الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2566 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
    Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah, the Exalted, will say: `Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory? Today I shall shelter them in My Shade when there will be no shade except Mine" (Muslim )
    Commentary :
    1) In the previous Hadith we knew the reward of Allah (pbth) to those who love each other in the sake of Allah (pbth).He makes Gabriel love them and Gabriel makes all the angels in heavens love them, then all the inhabitants on the land love them and this is noticed in our life on this land . Sometimes we find an ordinary man his face is lighted with faith wherever he goes ,he finds respect and love although no one knows him ( there is no God but Allah )
    2) Now this Hadith between our hands tells us the reward that Allah prepared for those people in the day of Resurrection .It is the most dangerous day man can find .It is the longest day man can face. There all creatures come out of their graves saying with surprise "What happened" "What happened" In that day The sun is descended over the heads of slaves and sweats may reach one's legs ,or one's chest or one's chin according to his sins . In this critical day Allah calls " Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory? and then He (pbth) put them under the shade of his Throne
    (swt ) where there is no shade but the only shade of Allah (The shade of His throne) . What Allah said about that dangerous day :
    )بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم )
    1.,إِذَا زُلْزِلَتِ الْأَرْضُ زِلْزَالَهَا2. وَأَخْرَجَتِ الْأَرْضُ أَثْقَالَهَا3. وَقَالَ الْإِنْسَانُ مَا لَهَا4. يَوْمَئِذٍ تُحَدِّثُ أَخْبَارَهَا5. بِأَنَّ رَبَّكَ أَوْحَىٰ لَهَا6. يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتًا لِيُرَوْا أَعْمَالَهُمْ7. فَمَنْ يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ8. وَمَنْ يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ 99/1-8))
    In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful))
    1) When the Earth is shaken to her (utmost) convulsion1 2) And the Earth throws up her burdens (from within) 3) And man cries (distressed): `What is the matter with her 4) On that Day will she declare her tidings 5) For that thy Lord will have given it inspiration 6) On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the Deeds that they (had done))
    7) Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it 8) And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it (99/1-8)
    3) And now let's see another reward that Allah prepared for them let's read the following Hadith :
    (قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم) "قال الله عز وجل المتحابون في جلالي لهم منابر من نور يغبطهم النبيون والشهداء" الراوي: معاذ بن جبل المحدث: الترمذي - المصدر: سنن الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2390 خلاصة حكم المحدث: حسن صحيح
    "Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `For those who love one another for the sake of My Glory, there will be seats of light (on the Day of Resurrection), and they will be envied by the Prophets and martyrs" ( At-Tirmidhi)
    Commentary :
    This Hadith tells us that Allah will grant an exalted position to such people who love one another for His sake. "They will be envied by the Prophets and martyrs'' does not mean that they will be granted a place higher than even the Prophets because the highest position will be granted to the Prophets, as these are the best of Allah's creation. These words simply draw our attention to the superiority and the exalted position those who love one another for Allah's sake will have on the Day of Resurrection . I hope Allah will satisfy us and make me and you one of them Ameen .

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you my brother in Allah

May Allah award you benevolence for your great efforts and precious topics....

One more live example about the high Islamic morals. Now we see how Allah the Almighty and His Apostle are encouraging people to love each other for the sake of Allah, a pure innocent mutual love and respect between the members of society even members of one family.... And I am sure that the Muslims stick to those nice, good and high morals, those advices are for our benefit and advantage. Those advices are like pearls we must proudly wear them in public, in other words we should apply ourselves to be what Allah and His Apostle want us to be and I am sure any Muslims is aware of this.

all Praise is due to Allah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Thank you bear brother in Allah and may Allah grant you his satisfaction,
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information