"عن أنس رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم يقول :
" قال الله تبارك وتعالى يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة"
الراوي: أنس بن مالك المحدث: الترمذي - المصدر: سنن الترمذي -

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `O son of Adam, I forgive you as long as you pray to Me and hope for My forgiveness, whatever sins you have committed. O son of 'Adam, I do not care if your sins reach the height of the heaven, then you ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of 'Adam, if you come to Me with an earth load of sins, and meet Me associating nothing to Me, I would match it with an earthload of forgiveness.
( At- Tirmidhi )
Commentary :

This is another marvelous Hadith (saying of the messenger (pbuh) He tells us that the treasures of the mercy of Allah and his generosity are always open for sinners whatever
these sins are. His doors of forgiveness and his amnestying can't be closed in the face of any one of his slaves .Allah (pbth ) doesn't want to punish us ,on the contrary He wants us to enter paradise and enjoy what he prepared for pious people. Muhammad (pbuh ) wants us not to despair of the mercy of Allah but the Satan wants that . Allah will forgive you even if your sins reach the heaven or fill the ground but come to Allah with true repentance and with faithful intention not to come back to the sin again .So, my sinner brothers and sisters don't delay . Life is too short and we don't know when we will die Allah call you to come to him all nights and days .Allah is pleased with the repentance of his slave .Be trustful and confident of Allah (pbth ) and of his messenger (pbuh ) and listen to the advice of the messenger which he said before his death by three days ("Let none of you die unless he has good expectations from Allah") (Sahih Muslim) .