Diving in the treasures of the Holy Quran (4)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Diving in the treasures of the Holy Quran (4)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default Diving in the treasures of the Holy Quran (4)

"فَلْيَنْظُرِ الْإِنْسَانُ مِمَّ خُلِقَ خُلِقَ مِنْ مَاءٍ دَافِقٍ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ بَيْنِ الصُّلْبِ وَالتَّرَائِبِ إِنَّهُ عَلَىٰ رَجْعِهِ لَقَادِرٌ يَوْمَ تُبْلَى السَّرَائِرُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ وَلَا نَاصِرٍ"
    "So let man see from what he is created, He is created from a gushing water, Proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs, Verily, (Allâh) is Able to bring him back (to life), Then he will have no power, nor any helper" (86/5-10)
    Commentary :
    1) In these verses Allah (pbth) addresses all who have mind to look at himself and think with much meditation . Who am I ? .From what was I created ? .Why was I created ?.Who created me ?Was I that tiny organism that could not be seen with the naked eye? Was that I who was created from the despised fluid? Was that I who was (amshaj) a drop of sperm mingled in the ovum in the womb of a woman.Was I that poor clot that was hanging in the wall of the womb to take its nutrition.Who was looking after me in this small box ? Who gave me the hearing ,the sight,the earing,the …,the …the … ? Was I that who was mentioned in the following verses of the Holy Quran ?
    " إِنَّا خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ أَمْشَاجٍ نَبْتَلِيهِ فَجَعَلْنَاهُ سَمِيعًا بَصِيرًا إِنَّا هَدَيْنَاهُ السَّبِيلَ إِمَّا شَاكِرًا وَإِمَّا كَفُورًا"
    "Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm (Amshag), in order to try him: so We gave him (the gifts), of Hearing and Sight , We showed him the Way: whether he be grateful or ungrateful (rests on his will). (76/2)
    "ثُمَّ جَعَلَ نَسْلَهُ مِنْ سُلَالَةٍ مِنْ مَاءٍ مَهِينٍ ثُمَّ سَوَّاهُ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِهِ ۖ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ"
    "And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a despised fluid: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! " (32/8-9)
    "أَلَمْ نَخْلُقْكُمْ مِنْ مَاءٍ مَهِينٍ فَجَعَلْنَاهُ فِي قَرَارٍ مَكِينٍ إِلَىٰ قَدَرٍ مَعْلُومٍ فَقَدَرْنَا فَنِعْمَ الْقَادِرُونَ"
    "Did We not create you from a despised water (semen)? Then We placed it in a place of safety (womb), So We did measure, and We are the Best to measure (the things).
    "يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنْسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ الَّذِي خَلَقَكَ فَسَوَّاكَ فَعَدَلَكَ فِي أَيِّ صُورَةٍ مَا شَاءَ رَكَّبَكَ"
    "O man! What has made you careless about your Lord, the Most Generous? Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion; In whatever form He willed, He put you together." (82/6-8)
    2) O my God ! O my Lord ! O my only Creator ! O my secret of my existence on the surface of that universe.You created me from nothing but you are all thing for me.I proclaim all my submission and all my humbleness for you.What can I say to you ? I can not find better than the words of our beloved messenger (pbuh):
    "اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت ، خلقتني وأنا عبدك ، وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت ، أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت ، أبوء لك بنعمتك علي وأبوء لك بذنبي فاغفر لي ، فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت"

"(O Allah! You are my Rubb. There is no true God except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon)".
    3) Let's come back to the first verses mentioned here (Proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs, Verily, (Allâh) is Able to bring him back (to life), Then he will have no power, nor any helper ).In these verses Allah explains the process of the creation of human beings step by step .He (pbth) tells those who claim that there is no resurrection after death that Allah is easily able to bring them back in the day of resurrection .As they had no power in that world and Allah created them.They will have no power or no helper in the hereafter where all their secrets will be revealed.
    4) I said before that the Holy Quran explained accurately the process of the creation of humanbeing at the beginning of the seventh century,while the scientists of the west were believing that full dwarf embryo existing in man’s sperm and it grows up in womb as the tree grows Some scientist believed that the full dwarf embryo is created out of the woman’s menstrual blood coagulation (thickening).They discovered the information of the Quran after the invention of the Electronic microscopes .Now there are a lot of pictures of embryos were taken from the inside of the wombs of women .The information that was found at Muhammad (pbuh) at that time that the child comes from the water (fluid) of the man (sperm) and the water(fluid) of the woman(ovum).
    Imam Ahmed indicated in his book “Al Musnad” that a Jew passed by the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) while he was addressing his companions. Some people from Quarish said; “O Jew! This man proclaims that he is a prophet.” The Jew said: “ I will ask him of something no one knows except a prophet.” He asked the prophet (PBUH); “ O Mohammed! What is man created from? The Prophet (PBUH) said; “O Jew! Man is created from both: man’s fluid (nutfa) and woman’s fluid.” The Jew said; “This is said by those prophets before you.” .
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you dear brother
    May Allah award you benevolence....

Well done and an excellent topic to write about and I am sure it an endless subject to write about the Holy Quran and discovering treasure inside it. If only those non-Muslims read these kind of articles they will realize the great difference between their books and ours. May Allah guide them and open their hearts to His Holy Quran and from darkness to light, Ameen.

all Praise is due to Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Thank you my dear brother in Allah and may Allah bless you and help you.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information