To all members of the forum.To wise and thinker persons who use the grace of the only true God (logic and minds).This is the image of God in the Bible.If you say Jesus is God ,are these saying his true saying? Are these saying commensurate with the majesty and greatness of God the creator of that universe.? Are these qualities befit to God? I did not add any comment to any text.I leave the answers and comments to you.
1- God dwells in the clouds.
CH2-6-1 : Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness
2- God blow the trumpet and go with whirlwinds of the south
ZAC-9-14 : And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.
3- God weeps with tears night and day.
JER-14-17 : Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.
4- Smoke goes out of his nose and fire goes out of his mouth.
SA2-22-9 : There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
SA2-22-10 : He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
SA2-22-11 : And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
5- God sleeps and wakes reeling and shouting as a drinker of wine.
PSA-78-65 : Then the LORD awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.
6- Resembling God as a lion,a leopard ,a bear and as a wild beast
HOS-13-7 : Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
HOS-13-8 : I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
7- God wails as dragons and howl as the owls and stripped and naked.
MIC-1-8 : Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.
8- The heart of the God writhing in pain. He cries saying "My bowels my bowels"
JER-4-19 : My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
JER-4-20 : Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
9- God is clapping and hitting hand by hand.
EZE-21-17 : I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
10- God bewail with weeping.
ISA-16-9 : Therefore I will bewail with the weeping of Jazer the vine of Sibmah: I will water thee with my tears, O Heshbon, and Elealeh: for the shouting for thy summer fruits and for thy harvest is fallen.
11- King David and people dragging god in his ark ..
SA2-6-12 : And it was told king David, saying, The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.
SA2-6-13 : And it was so, that when they that bare the ark of the LORD had gone six paces, he sacrificed oxen and fatlings.
SA2-6-14 : And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.
12- God orders his prophet Ezekiel to eat faeces (the dung of human)
EZE-4-10 : And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it.
EZE-4-11 : Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink.
EZE-4-12 : And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.
EZE-4-13 : And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.
13- God orders his prophet Isaiah to walk naked and barefoot for three years.
ISA-20-2 : At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.ISA-20-3 :
14- God orders the Egyptian prisoners young and old to walk naked and barefoot.
And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;ISA-20-4 : So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt
15- God orders to reveal women's secret parts
. ISA-3-16 : Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet
ISA-3-17 : Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
16- God orders with Adultery publicly.
SA2-12-11 : Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
SA2-12-12 : For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
17- God orders his prophet Hosea to take a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredom.
HOS-1-2 : The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.HOS-1-3 : So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
18- God conspires with his angels against one of his prophets
KG1-22-19 : And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
KG1-22-20 : And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
KG1-22-21 : And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
KG1-22-22 : And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persude him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
KG1-22-23 : Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.
19- God deceived his prophet
JER-20-7 : O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
20- God curses and insults his prophet David.
SA2-16-10 : And the king said, What have I to do with you, ye sons of Zeruiah? so let him curse, because the LORD hath said unto him, Curse David. Who shall then say, Wherefore hast thou done so?
SA2-16-11 : And David said to Abishai, and to all his servants, Behold, my son, which came forth of my bowels, seeketh my life: how much more now may this Benjamite do it? let him alone, and let him curse; for the LORD hath bidden him.
21- Resembling God as a lamb .
REV-17-14 : These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
22- Resembling the strength of God as an unicorn.
NUM-24-8 : God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.
23- God is elemental, allows and deprives usury at the same time.
DEU-23-20 : Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
24- Jacob fought God and beat him
GEN-32-25 : And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
GEN-32-26 : And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
25- Bible attributed ignorance to God.
GEN-18-20 : And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;GEN-18-21 : I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
NUM-22-9 : And God came unto Balaam, and said, What men are these with thee?NUM-22-10 : And Balaam said unto God, Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, hath sent unto me, saying,
EXO-12-23 : For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
26- Bible attributed lying and repent to God.
Although the bible denies lying and repent to God saying :
NUM-23-19 : God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?.it proves these uply qualities to God saying :
GEN-6-6 : And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
GEN-6-7 : And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them
. JDG-2-18 : And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.
SA1-15-11 : It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night.
CH1-21-15 : And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
PSA-89-35 : Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
27- God shaves heads and feets with hired razor.
ISA-7-20 : In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired, namely, by them beyond the river, by the king of Assyria, the head, and the hair of the feet: and it shall also consume the beard.
28- There is no God in all earth but in Israel.
KG2-5-15 : And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
29- Bible attributed disability and fear to God.
JDG-1-19 : And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
30- God forgets and remembers.
EXO-6-5 : And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.
31- God is insulted by his prophets in the Bible.
KG1-17-20 : And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
KG1-17-21 : And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
EXO-5-22 : And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, LORD, wherefore hast thou so evil entreated this people? why is it that thou hast sent me?
EXO-5-23 : For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in thy name, he hath done evil to this people; neither hast thou delivered thy people at all.
ISA-63-17 : O LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.
PSA-10-1 : Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
32- Is he the God of peace and love or the God of revenge and terror?
God said :MAT-5-39 : But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
MAT-5-40 : And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
MAT-5-41 : And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
MAT-5-42 : Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
MAT-5-43 : Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
MAT-5-44 : But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
But that contradicts with the following saying as if another God who is saying :
1- MAT-10-34 : Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
MAT-10-35 : For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
2- EZE-9-5 : And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
EZE-9-6 : Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
EZE-9-7 : And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
3- JER-48-10 : Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
4- ISA-13-16 : Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
ISA-13-17 : Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
ISA-13-18 : Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.
ISA-13-19 : And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
ISA-13-20 : It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
5- HOS-13-16 : Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
6- NUM-31-17 : Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
NUM-31-18 : But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
NUM-31-19 : And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
NUM-31-20 : And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood.
7- JOS-11-11 : And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.
JOS-11-12 : And all the cities of those kings, and all the kings of them, did Joshua take, and smote them with the edge of the sword, and he utterly destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the LORD commanded.
8- SA1-15-3 : Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass
9- CH1-20-3 : And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes. Even so dealt David with all the cities of the children of Ammon. And David and all the people returned to Jerusalem.
10- PSA-137-8 : O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
PSA-137-9 : Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones