Understanding Allah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Understanding Allah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At
    07:49 PM

Can you give me a logical explanation?
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Hmm... Logical explanation? I would have to say very probably no to that, at least one that would appeal to your logical Muslim mind. I do find that logic is important to muslims when it comes to faith. This is less so for Christians who in the main just accept that it is not possible to confine the great mystery that is God and expect it to conform to a puny humans idea of logic. Faith can exist in the absence of logic, in fact I would say it's pretty essential because there is so much that we attribute to God that goes beyond our concept of logic yet we believe in faith because in our hearts we understand it as truth. That's where faith starts in your heart.

So my dear, to explain the living gospel that the Christian is part of to a Muslim is nye on impossible, your mindset would be closed because of your need of logic. Christ Jesus is the living gospel, by accepting Jesus into your life and welcoming the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit a Christian becomes part of that living gospel. This is what Jesus taught us, He is Gods "word" even the Quran knows this. God can be nothing without His word, the Quran would not exist without His word. His word is the means by which God reveals Himself to us. Muslims do not accept Jesus as Gods word but as a word from God.. One of many sent.. but God did not give us as Christians this understanding, so we see Jesus as Jesus showed himself to be through his words and actions.

It's kind of like Islam is man searching for God and Christianity is God showing man how to have relationship with God. Maybe I am not explaining too well, but for muslims by adhering to a strict code of behaviours in belief that this is what is needed to have relationship with God, whereas Jesus showed us that we already have this relationship with God it's by accepting and understanding what is required of us as humans to be part of that relationship is what makes us part of the "family" of God, which is why Christians refer to God as Father... We see God as our spiritual Father and we His sons and daughters.. Which is how Jesus taught us.

So I can not show you the living gospel only Jesus can do that, you do not see it or understand it because you don't know Jesus. I know you think you do, with Isa, but really you don't. You would be better asking a Muslim who has found Jesus and become a Christian (really there are a great many to be found.. Although in some countries they would likely not be shouting it from the rooftops for obvious reasons) really the answer lies with Christ Jesus but you have to have an open heart to accept His love and an open mind to hear His words. The logical answer as always lies in prayer. So pray for guidance, truth and Gods grace. The rest is simple.

peace to you and may God hear your prayers.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

You prove that Christianity can not be accessed through the mind or science

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

As I said ... It's unlikely you would be able to understand. I do not think it possible to make you see the truth and grace of Jesus any more than it is possible for you to prove to me that Jesus is not who He says He is.. Such is life.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    As I said ... It's unlikely you would be able to understand. I do not think it possible to make you see the truth and grace of Jesus any more than it is possible for you to prove to me that Jesus is not who He says He is.. Such is life.
    Bunk
    We are in a time of science and technology and you are you still you can notexplain your ideology

Christianity does not address the minds even address the dupes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information