A prophet tells about a Rooster

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: A prophet tells about a Rooster

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default A prophet tells about a Rooster

A Prophet says: A Rooster his legs are on the earth and his neck is bent under the Throne…!

They said: The prophet of Islam said something unacceptable … he talks about a rooster that his legs are on earth and his neck is bent under the Throne
    in the sky
    Then they said O Muslims what are those myths?!

They use what is written in Al Tabarani’s (The Middle Dictionary) number 7324 to refer to the allegation. Muhamad Bin Al Abas reported from Al Fathl Bin Sahl Al Ahraj from Isihaq Bin Mansour from Abi Hurayra from Israel narrated from Mahawya Bin Isihaq from Sahid Bin Abi Sahid Abi Hrayra said: Allah’s Apostle (Allah’s blessing and peace be upon him) said: “Allah the Exalted and the Almighty gave me permission to talk about a rooster his legs pierced through earth and his neck is bent under the Throne and it says: Glory to You how Exalted You are, He replied : who commits perjury does not know me”
    This narration is reported by Israel from Mahawya Bin Isihaq and it belongs only to Isihaq Bin Mansour.
    Last edited by هشيم; 12-10-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Debunking this Allegation:

First:

It is not right to attribute this hadith to Prophet Muhammad (Allah’s blessing and peace be upon him) there is contradiction on the one hand concerning evidence and on the other hand concerning context, as following:

First:
    Concerning evidence it is weak , as the followings state:
    1-The Book of The Ahadith AlQudsya Collection: (part1/page19) number 337 (Allah gave me permission to talk about a rooster his legs are on earth and his neck is bent under the Throne and it says: Glory to You Allah how Exalted You are, he said then He replies : who commits perjury does not this”. Alhakm concluded it in (Al Mustadrick) (part4 page297). (weak) Ibn Jwzi said: concerning its evidences it is formed by Ibn Allahabi and he is left to tell fabricated hadiths. Al Albany said in (Correct Serial) prt1/150: there is uncertainty about identifying the hadith’s supporting evidences and context. Ibn Iraq mentioned in (Purifying the Islamic Law) Part1 page189 that: “In (The Language of the Scales) I said about Bukhari concerning the rooster issue: “About this context there is no confirmed hadith”.
    2-In the book (Lofty Lighthouse) Ibn Qaym talked about this hadith with a collection of other weak hadiths saying:
    The hadiths in connection to the rooster are all together untrue except for one (When you listen to the crowing of the cock, ask Allah for His favour as it sees Angels). Concluded by Muslim and Bukhari.
    And shekh AbdulFatah Abu Ghada(Allah forgive him) corrected the hadith "Do not revile the rooster for it wakes you up for prayer.") Ahmad and Abu Dawd and Al Nisaiy concluded the same.

3-Al Imama AlDar Alqtny (Allah grant mercy upon his soul) mentioned the hadith in (Al Elal, The Flaws) (8/156):

I have been permitted to tell about one of Allah’s angels who bears the throne that the distance between the lobe of his ear and his shoulder is a journey of seven hundred years.
    Last edited by هشيم; 12-10-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

((Allah the Almighty permitted me to tell you about an angel whose legs pierced far into the seventh earth and the Throne over his shoulders and saying……)) the hadith

Then he said: Israel narrates it and he disagreed so Isihaq Bin Mansour Al Slwly narrated it from Mahawya Bin Isihaq from l Mqbary from Abi Hurayra and others narrate it from Israel from Ibrahim Abi Isihaq who is Ibrahim Bin Al Fathl Madini weak)) it ended here.
    As Al Dar Qtny said in (Atraf Garayib And Afrad –Edge of Strangers and Individuals) by Ibn Tahir part5 page 194
    The hadith I have been permitted to tell about an angel whose legs is strange hadith by Mahawya Bin Isihaq Bin Talha it belongs only to Isihaq Bin Mansour from Israel from him and I never saw it only from hadith by Hamdan Bin Omar Al Bazar he and others narrated it from Israel from Ibrahim Bin Isihaq and he is the Ibrahim Bin Al Fathil from Al Mqbari

Second:

And concerning context there are contradicting narrations with the expression: “to tell about an angle” as mentioned hereunder:

1-Abi Dawod Snan number 4102 from Jabir Bin Abdulla narrated from the prophet (Allah’s blessing and peace be upon him) said:
    I have been permitted to tell about one of Allah’s angels who bears the throne that the distance between the lobe of his ear and his shoulder is a journey of seven hundred years.

2-Musanad Abi Yahli number 6619 from Abi Hurayra narrated from the Prophet (Allah’s peace and blessing be upon him) : “I have been permitted to tell you about an angel whose legs pierced far into the seventh earth and the Throne over his shoulders and saying: Glory to You , where have You been? And where are You?”.
    Hussain Salim Asad said: it’s evidences arecorrect.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:

I know that Sheikh Al Albany corrected it in The Correct Collection numbered 1714, upon regarding it as correct I say arguing them:
    It is not serving the objectors in any way; because this is transcendental issue can not be seen with naked eyes, and Allah the almighty has the Power to do everything, Glorified He told us He creates what we do not know; Exalted He says: “And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know. (8)” Al Nahl 8.

Thus from the above explanation it is clear they deny a creature of Allah’s creatures that they did not see (the image of angel), and they deny Allah’s power… this is enforced by what is mentioned in (Fatih Al Qadir) numbered 1680 –(Allah the Almighty permitted me to tell about a rooster) i.e. bout the greatness of rooster’s body as Allah the Almighty’s creature, means about an angle appears as a rooster but not real rooster, as it is cleared in a speech by him in narrative that Allah has an angle in the sky which is called the rooster etc. (his legs are pierced into earth) in other words his legs reached the earth and pierced it coming out from the other side he said in (Al Sahah) the arrow pierced through went out from the other side and (his neck is bent under the Throne) in other words Allah’s Throne (he says) i.e.: its slogan and habit is its saying (Glory to You how Exalted You are) and in Al Tabarany narration it is added that our Lord(replies it) i.e. Allah the Alighty Who created it answers it saying (Does not know) means he does not know the greatness of My Sovereignty and the power of My vengeance (who commits perjury)

Last edited by هشيم; 12-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:

The objectors deny an angel in the image of a rooster… but they do not object what is written in their Bible bout creatures we never heard about, even Lord is represented by strange creatures… as following below:

1-Lord is a lamb with seven horns and seven eyes different from normal lamb… in two places:

The first:
    The Book of Revelation Chapter 5 number 6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The Second:
    The Book of Revelation Chapter 17 number 14: These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

2- A very large dragon what is its size and where it is…. And a strange woman…. And this is in the Book of Revelation Chapter 12 number 1-6: 1 . And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born . 5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

3- A bird has four legs… this is in The Book of Leviticus Chapter 11 number 20-21: All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you. 21 . Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

And number 23: But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

I said: It is obvious that this bird with four legs does not exist… a bird with four legs where is it? No comment!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information