Readings for New Muslims

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

لمسات بيانية الجديد 10 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على مقطع خالد بلكين : الوحي المكتوم المنهج و النظرية ج 29 (اشاعة حول النبي محمد) » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | قالوا : ماذا لو صافحت المرأة الرجل ؟ » آخر مشاركة: مريم امة الله | == == | () الزوجة الصالحة كنز الرجل () » آخر مشاركة: مريم امة الله | == == | مغني راب أميركي يعتنق الإسلام بكاليفورنيا » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الإعجاز في القول بطلوع الشمس من مغربها » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكاردينال روبيرت سارا يغبط المسلمين على إلتزامهم بأوقات الصلوات » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | لمسات بيانية الجديد 8 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على شبهة زواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من عائشة رضي الله عنهما بعمر السادسة و دخوله عليها في التاسعة » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | المصلوب بذرة ( الله ) ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Readings for New Muslims

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Readings for New Muslims

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة
    12:55 AM

افتراضي Readings for New Muslims

Readings for New Muslims

Question:
    Hi,

My name is Elizabeth and I’m Russian but I have been living in an Arab country for the last 10 years. I’m Christian and I’m getting married to a Muslim man. I am thinking of converting to Islam.

So, I would like to get your advice on what books should I read, to get to know more about Islam. Also, what should I do to become Muslim.

Thank you.
    Answer:
    In your blessed trip of learning to explore Islam, you should do some objective readings. Taking them stepwise, you would start by reading to examine the fact that Islam is the same eternal message, sent to guide humanity through all prophets, and that Qur’an revealed to Muhammad the Seal of Prophets is the last (and only book preserved intact) word of God, and could not be the work of any human being. To prove that, you can read some of books or articles dealing with Science and Qur’an, e.g.
    Qur’an and Modern Science, by Maurice Bucailles
    Why Islam? Proofs of Modern Science, by N. A. Haroun
    A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, by I. A. Ibrahim
    You can also visit the following links:
    www.Islam-Guide.com
    www.Islam-for-everyone.com
    www.It-is-truth.org
    www.Science4islam.com
    Also, being a Christian converting to Islam, you can easily discover that some of the basic tenets of Christianity are totally different and even opposite to what Jesus himself has been sent with. Nowhere in the Bible did Jesus proclaim that he was more than a human prophet “the son of man”, sent to the Israelite to purify their souls and get them back to the original message of all prophets i.e. Islam. You will find also that Moses, Jesus, Isaiah and other Israelite prophets has prophesied – according to the Bible itself - the coming of Muhammad the seal of messengers. Read e.g.
    Muslim – Christian Dialogue, by Hasan Baagil
    Islam the True Message of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, by N. A. Haroun
    Is the Trinity Doctrine divinely inspired, by M. A. C. Cave
    Crucifixion or Crucifiction, by Ahmad Deedat
    Resurrection or Resucitation, by Ahmad Deedat
    Jesus; a Prophet of Islam, by M. Ata ur-Rahim
    Muhammad in the Bible, by G. Badawi
    What the Bible say about Muhammad, by Ahmad Deedat
    Besides, the following sites are rich in articles:
    www.Todayislam.com
    www.Sulktan.org
    The historical reality of the bible, both Old and New Testaments, can be ascertained, to find out that they are a collection of68 human writings, documented and collected as a sacred book several centuries after the departure of Moses and Jesus respectively. So neither of them can be considered the word of God, the only divine text preserved, by the Will of Allah is Qur’an. Read if you like:
    Qur’an, Bible, and Modern Science, Maurice Bucailles
    Let the Bible Speak, by A. Dimashqiyyah
    The Qur’an and the Gospels; a comparative study, by M. Abu-Layla
    At this point you could be, insha’-Allah, totally convinced that Islam is the authentic message of Allah to all humanity everywhere to the end of time. You need to build a broad overview of Islam as a comprehensive message and guidance addressing: elements of faith, how to worship and get near to Allah, elements of Islamic morals and behavior, as well as basic legislation for the individual and community. There are some useful primers to read at this stage, e.g.
    Islam; faith and Practice, by M. M. Ahsan
    Comprehensive background on Islam, by A. A. Al-Mawdudi
    Islam in Brief, By M. I. El-Masry
    Islam, by I. R. Al-Faruqi
    Islam at a Glance, by Dar El-Falah
    Islam, What is it All About, by Yahia A. Emerick
    Islam in Focus, by H. Abdul-`Ati
    Idiot’s Guide to Understanding Islam, by Yahia A. Emerick
    Or visit:
    www.discover-islam.com
    www.understandingislam.com
    You might be interested to know more about the status of woman in Islam and the Islamic concept of marriage and family. Here you can read:
    Woman in Islam, by A. Limo
    Woman under the shade of Islam, by G. Badawi
    Family Structure in Islam, by H. Abdul-`Ati
    Family Life in Islam, by Khurshid Ahmad
    Or visit:
    Section on “Women in Islam” in www.islaam.net
    Section on “Woman’s Status in Islam and Christianity” in www.sultan.org
    It could be interesting also to examine the stories and experiences of many new converts to Islam in:
    Section “My Journey to Islam” on this Site (Islam-Online.net)
    www.converterstoislam.org
    You would now be ready to start your great trip to the world of Islam. It is very simple, you do not need any intermediary as there is no Clergy or Church-like institution in Islam. You should simply testify that belive there is no diety except Allah, and that Muhammad is His Messenger. It is recommended, but not essential, to do that in the nearest Islamic Centre or major mosque (I am not sure of your whereabouts), and you should have a purifatory bath before going there. You need to take this step mainly to identify yourself as a Muslim, for legal and social considerations. A useful guide is the book:
    Your Way to Islam, by Muhammad Sulayman Al-Ashqar, published by Kuwait Ministry of Waqfs. It is also available online at: www.al-sunnah.com/your_way_to_islam.htm, or through www.islam-for-everyone.com (this site).
    You will find a variety of articles dealing with converting to islam in the section “How to become a Muslim” of the same site (al-sunnah.com)
    Becoming a Muslim, you are responsible before Allah to follow His guidance and develop you belief, understanding and practice of Islam, and strive to help others to achieve the blessings you thankfully gained by becoming a Muslim. Allah blesses us all and guides us to His Righteous Path.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة
    12:55 AM

افتراضي

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Readings for New Muslims

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. WHY I ASK PEOPLE TO BECOME MUSLIMS
    بواسطة نعيم الزايدي في المنتدى Following Up With New Muslims
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-11-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. Some advocacy sites for new Muslims and non-Muslims
    بواسطة د/مسلمة في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-03-2010, 01:55 AM
  3. FREE gift for all .. Muslims and Non-Muslims
    بواسطة ABQ في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 3