A few examples for the lies of the liar Butros

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few examples for the lies of the liar Butros

Hybrid View

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    01:13 PM

Default A few examples for the lies of the liar Butros

Zackariah Butros is gay :

Zackariah Butros sleeps with a dead woman :

Zackariah Butros craves a baby :

Abdullah the son of Abbas - God be pleased of him - exposes Butros :

To Christians especially : Read this thoroughly and then tell me "Do you really take this man and the ones like him seriously ?"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

You have not given us anything except your opinions and slanders to read, so nothing to form an opinion on. As I had not heard of Zacharia Butros I googled him and got my information from there. Very interesting man who stands by his beliefs which because they are diametrically opposed to your own you feel you have to resort to personal slanders.

How sad..you should know that when a person has to resort to making personal remarks to blacken a persons name you have already lost what argument .. Not to mention credibility you ever may have had.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At

Let me be honest , Pandora , if there is anything I despise most , it is farces .
    You have not given us anything except your opinions and slanders to read,
    Clearly , you watched NOTHING of the videos I put -which I translated by the way - or otherwise , how do you explain his sick and twisted lies to make hugging a man "gay" ? When someone says he would marry a girl when she is mature - ADULT - how can anyone say that the mentioned person craves children ? And that's why I despise Butros , because everything he says is a farce in a farce .
    As I had not heard of Zacharia Butros I googled him and got my information from there. Very interesting man who stands by his beliefs which because they are diametrically opposed to your own you feel you have to resort to personal slanders.
    I can clearly say that you have no shame . What personal slanders are in the videos ? Sure , the one speaking mentions how perverted the mentality of Butros is , but HOW DARE YOU claim there is nothing refuting him ? The one who made the video opens EVERY SINGLE book and resource and shows you what really is in them unlike all these hateful missionaries who deceive you through claiming something and you clearly don't bother look it up .
    How sad..you should know that when a person has to resort to making personal remarks to blacken a persons name you have already lost what argument .. Not to mention credibility you ever may have had.
    That's what you should say about yourselves . Because of the huge amounts of shameful acts in your books from people you claim are prophets , you just have to corrupt the picture of the noblest of mankind , our prophet Muhammad all peace and blessings upon him .
    So get off your high horse . I want you to watch ONLY the first video and then tell me "Was Butros lying or not ?" yes or on .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Clearly , you watched NOTHING of the videos I put -which I translated by the way - or otherwise , how do you explain his sick and twisted lies to make hugging a man "gay" ? When someone says he would marry a girl when she is mature - ADULT - how can anyone say that the mentioned person craves children ? And that's why I despise Butros , because everything he says is a farce in a farce .
    what videos? There were no links that worked to any videos that I could find..

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At

Is this a joke ? Well then , if it's a technical problem then here it is :

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

With the greatest respect to yourself I was not joking there were no links in your first post. I found the link in your last post, and watched most of it. May I suggest to make it easier for the reader a different font be used? It's not easy to concentrate on the text especially as the angry voice of the narrator is talking so loud and fast.

i can imagine it must be difficult for any non Muslim to understand what Hadiths are strong, weak, true, false, reliable etc..or indeed any other Islamic works about your Prophet Mohammed..pbuh..it would seem you as muslims are slightly hampered having to explain always when some Muslim work says something that does not sit right with the acceptable face Islam wishes to portray..it's beholden on yourselves to refute such claims as unreliable etc..

Personally I don't mind either way, what or how you decide something is right or wrong. However I will say, and I feel very strongly about this. I do not think it is acceptable behaviour for anyone to engage in attempts to discredit and besmirch the religious beliefs or Holy Books of another. For the Jews their faith in God is strong and their books are true, same for me as a Christian with the Holy Bible, same for you as a muslim with the Holy Quran. Does it matter if we all follow the same God by a different path, we all answer to God at the end so it should not matter weather or not we agree on earth. We should at least I feel treat each other with the love and respect that is to the Glory of the God we all share. or do you really truly believe God would wish you to hate or dislike anyone because they hold a different viewpoint to your own? Ask yourself does that sound like the command of a Holy God?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At

With the greatest respect to yourself I was not joking there were no links in your first post. I found the link in your last post, and watched most of it.
    OK . I didn't literally mean you were joking .
    May I suggest to make it easier for the reader a different font be used?
    Suggestion taken .
    It's not easy to concentrate on the text especially as the angry voice of the narrator is talking so loud and fast
    I'd be more angry if I was him .
    i can imagine it must be difficult for any non Muslim to understand what Hadiths are strong, weak, true, false, reliable etc..or indeed any other Islamic works about your Prophet Mohammed..pbuh
    In case they don't know , then they shouldn't spam hate and "F" terms around the internet and the real world . They shouldn't lie and say "I studied Islam and I hate it" .
    And hold on a second , who said that this story is weak and unauthorized ? It's very much correct and many scholars agreed . The problem is that Butros - with his sick mentality - took a wonderful , beautiful , merciful situation of the prophet peace upon him and turned it ugly because he himself is ugly .
    it would seem you as muslims are slightly hampered having to explain always when some Muslim work says something that does not sit right with the acceptable face Islam wishes to portray..it's beholden on yourselves to refute such claims as unreliable etc..
    Indeed , it gets annoying to explain to every single arrogant ignorant individual what the science of Hadith is . Especially that they think they're genius and know everything . But there have to be people telling the truth of God's religion .
    Does it matter if we all follow the same God by a different path, we all answer to God at the end so it should not matter weather or not we agree on earth.
    Oh , you're COMPLETELY wrong ! Your faith , Jews' faith , and my faith all say that whoever doesn't accept them astray from the true path and deserves hell . Yes , you have the right to believe in whatever you want in this life . But not in the afterlife . God will ask every disbeliever why have they disbelieved the prophets he sent .
    Secondly , what God are you talking about and we all worship as Muslims , Jews , and Christians ? The God who sleeps ? The God who fights Jacob and loses ? Or the three in one and all that ? I'll say it flat out , let's stop these farces . You're "Kafirah" to me and I am "Kafir" to you .
    We should at least I feel treat each other with the love and respect that is to the Glory of the God we all share.
    Respect is given to every respectful person . But we share nothing as I just said .
    or do you really truly believe God would wish you to hate or dislike anyone because they hold a different viewpoint to your own? Ask yourself does that sound like the command of a Holy God?
    Oh yes , I should hate someone else for having a religion other than Islam . That however doesn't mean to treat them unjustly . The idea of "Love for all" makes no sense ? Or would you hate your enemy who's coming to kill you and give them flowers and bake cake for them ?!

Now , aside from all of that , you're trying to avoid admitting that Butros is a big fat liar . So stay on track .
    1 - Did people really say this Hadith is unauthorized as he claimed ?
    2 - Does hugging a man from behind go under the label of "Gay" ?
    3 - Did he lie or not . Yes or no . Nothing else .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Respect is given to every respectful person . But we share nothing as I just said .
    You're "Kafirah" to me and I am "Kafir" to you .
    Oh yes , I should hate someone else for having a religion other than Islam
    Now , aside from all of that , you're trying to avoid admitting that Butros is a big fat liar . So stay on track .
    I do not know of Mr Butros so would not wish to call him a liar based on your say so. Given the tone of your post I do not see it would be beneficial to continue any kind of dialogue with you. Spread your poison if you wish it is of no concern to me. I'm sure your Prophet Mohammed pbuh would be very proud of your efforts...or maybe not.

peace to you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At

And thus you see another example for the cowardice of Christians . Your problem isn't that you don't know about Butros . Your problem is that you take him as a holy figure which you don't want to discredit at any cost . My question was simple : Did he lie in this video or not ? And you simply shoved it aside thinking we won't see your cowardice .
    Yet again , you ignore every important thing in my post and misquote things the same way you do with Islam . Good job working by the advice of Paul :
    Romans 3:7For if the truth of God through my lie hath abounded more unto His glory, why am I also yet judged as a sinner?
    And now , let me get this straight , saying that we share nothing is a crime to you ? Really , I thought that only the Christians of Egypt have this insolence but it seems that it's in everyone like you around the world . And you still didn't answer : Would you love your enemy who's coming to kill you and burn down your city ? Would you REALLY turn your left cheek to the one who slapped you on the right considering that your bible says Jesus didn't work with his own advice ? The idea of "Love for all" is a myth . And I'll slam my head to the wall if 1% of Christians around the world work with it .
    Then , you're angry because I called you "Kafirah" ? Read your book and then talk :
    Deuteromony 13 6 “If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend who is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which thou hast not known, thou nor thy fathers 7 (namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth), 8 thou shalt not consent unto him nor hearken unto him, neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him; 9 but thou shalt surely kill him. Thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die, because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
    And then and as I said , you're working perfectly with the advice of Paul about lying . How come you failed to quote everything I said ? I said :
    Oh yes , I should hate someone else for having a religion other than Islam . That however doesn't mean to treat them unjustly . The idea of "Love for all" makes no sense ? Or would you hate your enemy who's coming to kill you and give them flowers and bake cake for them ?!
    Lastly , I repeat the question which you keep running away from :
    1 - Did people really say this Hadith is unauthorized as he claimed ?
    2 - Does hugging a man from behind go under the label of "Gay" ?
    3 - Did he lie or not . Yes or no . Nothing else .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

And thus you see another example for the cowardice of Christians . Your problem isn't that you don't know about Butros . Your problem is that you take him as a holy figure which you don't want to discredit at any cost . My question was simple : Did he lie in this video or not ? And you simply shoved it aside thinking we won't see your cowardice .
    Yet again , you ignore every important thing in my post and misquote things the same way you do with Islam . Good job working by the advice of Paul :
    not only do I not know of Father Butros, I also do not view him as any sort of Holy figure I see no point in attempting to discredit him because you do that job far better than I. I will not give you the answer you seem to need so badly, because I doubt your reasons for wanting an answer, it smacks of the usual Muslim ego trip, so you can bask in the glory of your fellow muslims who will no doubt congratulate you on another hatchet job well done. I will refrain from adding to your arrogance, which is a sin before God. I am not a coward and do not fear you.

That you have the audacity to accuse me of misquoting you and in someway connect this with the quote of Romans 3:7 you wilfully misquote yourself is ironic..don't you think :)

if you see the verse in context you will find that verse in 7 Paul is quoting a hypothetical argument that someone might use in order to justify lying, having quoted this argument he then refutes it. There is no way in which, having read the quotation in context, you could honestly accuse Paul of deception by teaching Christians to tell falsehoods. This may be an honest mistake on your behalf because you do not understand the Bible or even wish to, and so are used to using verses out of context to suit your purpose.

"What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? Much in every way! First of all, they have been entrusted with the very words of God. What if some did not have faith? Will there lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness? Not at all! Let God be true, and every man a liar. As it is written: 'So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.'
    But if our unrighteousness brings out God's righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? that God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world? Someone might argue, 'If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increase his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?' Why not say -- as we are being slanderously reported as saying and as some claim we say -- 'Let us do evil that good may result'? Their condemnation is deserved." (Romans 3:1-8)

And now , let me get this straight , saying that we share nothing is a crime to you ? Really , I thought that only the Christians of Egypt have this insolence but it seems that it's in everyone like you around the world . And you still didn't answer : Would you love your enemy who's coming to kill you and burn down your city ? Would you REALLY turn your left cheek to the one who slapped you on the right considering that your bible says Jesus didn't work with his own advice ? The idea of "Love for all" is a myth . And I'll slam my head to the wall if 1% of Christians around the world work with it .
    Then , you're angry because I called you "Kafirah" ? Read your book and then talk :

No not a crime, how ridiculous. No more than I would ask you to slam your head to the wall..:) but a good deal more than 1% of Christians live by the ideals you so despise, that of turning the left cheek and forgiving those who harm you. I am in effect turning the other cheek at this moment in replying to your post because it will no doubt result in further insults from your good self. :) I may dislike your actions but could never say I dislike you as a person because I know nothing about you. I will also forgive you for the harsh and cruel way you abuse the religions of others because I believe you do so out of ignorance, even though you may believe your motives be pure. My life on earth is only a preparation for what comes after, all my trials and tribulations count for little in the scheme of things. maybe that's why Christians on the whole do not have a problem with the forgiveness thing cos we see Gods judgement at the ends will be just...so I don't need to sweat the small stuff.

you quote from Dueteronomy (Old Testament) to seek to show Christ in the New Testament taught a divisive view of God. He did not, Christ brought a new covenant as Christians it is beholden on us to listen to his words..otherwise we would still be Jews..then of course Dueteronomy would have relevance, as you know much like muslims Jews seek to their own.

And then and as I said , you're working perfectly with the advice of Paul about lying . How come you failed to quote everything I said ? I said :
    nothing to be said on this I feel. Cuts both ways don't you think..:)

Lastly , I repeat the question which you keep running away from :
    i would never dream of expressing an opinion on Hadiths of which I know very little, and as already mentioned see little point in responding any further to a topic where any accommodation for each others views be reached.

Peace and Ramadan Mabrouk to you. may God hear your prayers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information