Refuting the Claim that Prophet Muhammad was a Pedophile

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Refuting the Claim that Prophet Muhammad was a Pedophile

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Some people when asked to produce evidence they don't have of a spurious claim they make have no other option than to deflect the question. In regards to slandering and malicious thoughts well.. That's a two way street and many of the posts on here slander The Lord Jesus and insult the prophets to such an extent it makes be feel like weeping!! Yet muslims do not see this slander or insults they make.

I always try by best not to be personal about the prophet of Islam and even will say prophet though evidence leads me to believe his prophethood is doubtful. I accept for a great many people have a different view and can respect that. I wish the same respect could be shown to Jesus. I would have absolutely no problem at all if Islam claimed to be another religion in itself.. The fact it claims to replace the previous revelations of God as a kind of updated version.. Which is totally different to all that went before is what I take issue with. Personally I don't see what went before needed "updating" Christians accept Judaism and do not need in any way to change the Torah, Talmud or anything else. In fact we value the Jewish scriptures as they stand as a basis of Christianity. The only major thing we depart on is the question of the Messiah and weather Jesus fulfilled that role. Christians believe He did.. Jews do not and so still await their Messiah. Islam asks us to throw out all that and accept a different message based on one prophets revelation... It's a big ask.. And I don't feel it's unreasonable for Christians to ask to see this evidence of biblical corruption. If someone pops along in the future and says Allah changed his mind and here's another prophet with another revelation which everyone must follow.. Then I'm sure muslims round the world would quite rightly ask for evidence for such a claim.

Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

Off the record
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Some people when asked to produce evidence they don't have of a spurious claim they make have no other option than to deflect the question. In regards to slandering and malicious thoughts well.. That's a two way street and many of the posts on here slander The Lord Jesus and insult the prophets to such an extent it makes be feel like weeping!! Yet muslims do not see this slander or insults they make.

I always try by best not to be personal about the prophet of Islam and even will say prophet though evidence leads me to believe his prophethood is doubtful. I accept for a great many people have a different view and can respect that. I wish the same respect could be shown to Jesus. I would have absolutely no problem at all if Islam claimed to be another religion in itself.. The fact it claims to replace the previous revelations of God as a kind of updated version.. Which is totally different to all that went before is what I take issue with. Personally I don't see what went before needed "updating" Christians accept Judaism and do not need in any way to change the Torah, Talmud or anything else. In fact we value the Jewish scriptures as they stand as a basis of Christianity. The only major thing we depart on is the question of the Messiah and weather Jesus fulfilled that role. Christians believe He did.. Jews do not and so still await their Messiah. Islam asks us to throw out all that and accept a different message based on one prophets revelation... It's a big ask.. And I don't feel it's unreasonable for Christians to ask to see this evidence of biblical corruption. If someone pops along in the future and says Allah changed his mind and here's another prophet with another revelation which everyone must follow.. Then I'm sure muslims round the world would quite rightly ask for evidence for such a claim.

Peace
    A prophet according to Mormonism has come who claimed to have the Scriptures to straighten out all religions and tens of millions follow Joseph Smith. The line has to be drawn somewhere; therefore, I draw it after the NT Bible. Any new revelation that contradicts it should be held suspect as far as I am concerned. God is not the author of confusion, but Satan who appears as a angel of light is. Notice I said he appears as a angel of light. That is deception through and through. When a god of a religion makes something that is not true appear to be true, that is deception and an author of confusion that shouldn't be followed.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    God is not the author of confusion, but Satan who appears as a angel of light is. Notice I said he appears as a angel of light. That is deception through and through. When a god of a religion makes something that is not true appear to be true, that is deception and an author of confusion that shouldn't be followed.

please read this :

[ Muslims are satan worshippers ???? ]

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Last Activity
    26-03-2024
    At
    03:52 PM

Usually I do not respond to such replies that are old and off the topic or those in which the poster is not in the blog anymore but I will make an exception in this case just to show how much christians are using a double standard and how much they do not know their own scriptures. Also to point out their dubious ways in fooling others with all do respect. Lets start:

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Some people when asked to produce evidence they don't have of a spurious claim they make have no other option than to deflect the question.
    Tell that to yourself!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pandora
    In regards to slandering and malicious thoughts well.. That's a two way street and many of the posts on here slander The Lord Jesus and insult the prophets to such an extent it makes be feel like weeping!! Yet muslims do not see this slander or insults they make.
    That is a complete plain lie may I say. It is a law in Islam that if anybody insults any of the prophets he becomes an infidel and apostate to be charged with death if he does not repent within the Islamic law. The prophets in Islam including Jesus peace be upon him are all regarded as a high status and almost all Islamic theologians and sects believe that the prophets are infallible from major sin such as fornication, adultory, drinking alchohol, and murder....., however the bible does not see this rather the writers of the bible have asscociated such things to the prophets. In such an understanding it is the the bible who is insulting the prophets. Nobody here is insulting any prophet of god.
    So with all do respect pandora I have to say that your tears to me seems like crocodile tears, or else you would have wept a sea of tears when reading the bible and seeing what it says about the prophets of god.

I always try by best not to be personal about the prophet of Islam and even will say prophet though evidence leads me to believe his prophethood is doubtful. I accept for a great many people have a different view and can respect that. I wish the same respect could be shown to Jesus.
    Jesus peace be upon him is treated with respect here as I stated before so stop spreading these lies, however where was your tears and sadness when burninglight insulted ALL the prophets of god peace be upon them when he called them such names!!??

Let us see how paul insults Jesus peace be upon him by calling him a curse!!!:

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Galatians 3:13)

Personally I don't see what went before needed "updating" Christians accept Judaism and do not need in any way to change the Torah, Talmud or anything else. In fact we value the Jewish scriptures as they stand as a basis of Christianity.
    Another double standard lie. Christianity first of all has not accepted the talmud. Second christianity did "Update" Jewdiasm or have you forgotten that one of the christian concepts which paul brought in was the abolishement of the law

He (Jesus) brought the hostility to an end, by abolishing the Law of commandments with its regulations”. (Ephesians 2:14)

For by works of the law no human being[a] will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. (Romans 3:20)

22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. (Galatians 3:22)

The only major thing we depart on is the question of the Messiah and weather Jesus fulfilled that role. Christians believe He did.. Jews do not and so still await their Messiah. Islam asks us to throw out all that and accept a different message based on one prophets revelation... It's a big ask.. And I don't feel it's unreasonable for Christians to ask to see this evidence of biblical corruption. If someone pops along in the future and says Allah changed his mind and here's another prophet with another revelation which everyone must follow.. Then I'm sure muslims round the world would quite rightly ask for evidence for such a claim.

Peace
    Again with the double standards and lies . When did muslims say that Jesus peace be upon him did not fullfill his roles as a messiah!!!

If you are taking about dying for the sins well then let me remind you that nowhere in the Old testament does it say such a thing , but what is interesting is your description of our religion and saying that god changed his mind, since this is the SAME accusations judaism throws on christianity so this argument does not really support your claims (for example the abolishment of the law, trinity, dying for the sins of others, ......). Therefore when a jew is reading this he can ultimately suggest that this applies to christianity!!!

However what is humorous in your statement is saying that muslims believe that god changed his mind!!!! which is a continuation of the lies. The prophet and Islam did not just pop up it has been prophecised by the prophets of God including Jesus peace be upon him . The corruption of the scriptures is a fact that have been demonstrated, shown and proven by almost all biblical scholars even sometimes christians priests, so it is not just the muslims who are saying this.

I had to respond in such a way to expose the christian double standard and ignorance with all do respect, it is neccessary for the reader to look for the evidence by means of heart and mind and not to be tricked by such ways that imploy a twisting of one's words and a gathering of lies against the others while blending it with soft warm words that act as crocodile tears.

Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-04-2016
    At
    06:36 AM

This is good mashAllah

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread Information