....Refuting slander: Allah has grandfather!!........

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ....Refuting slander: Allah has grandfather!!........

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ....Refuting slander: Allah has grandfather!!........

A Prophet Says that Allah Has Grandfather

The most ridiculous suspicion is: I heard one of them saying: There is a verse in Quran saying that Allah has a grandfather, so who is His grandfather….?!

And h mentions Allah the Almighty saying in Quran: "And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son (3) And that our foolish one has been saying about Allah an excessive transgression. (4)" Al Jin 3-4
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the Slander

First:

The objector's mentioning of this verse shows his ignorance and misunderstanding….. cause the verse does not mention the grandfather which is the father of father; the verse mentions (jd) with an (α) accompanies the letter (j) and the letter (d) is (stressed) and this is quitely different from (jd) which the letter (j) is accompanied with (i) sound… the first one has another meaning, and it is written in books of Quran interpretations:

1-Al Jalayn Interpretation : And [we believe] that (annahu: the pronoun in this and in the next two instances is that of the matter) — exalted be the majesty of our Lord, transcendent is His majesty and magnificence above what is ascribed to Him — He has taken neither spouse nor son.

2- Maysar Interpretation: And He, exalted is the Majesty of our Lord, has taken neither a wife nor a son (or offspring or children).

3- Ibn Kathir Interpretation: Allah saying: "And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord" Ali Bn Abi Talha narrated, from Ibn Abbas about Allah's speech: " the nobleness of our Lord" i.e. : His deeds, orders and power.

And Al Thahak said, narrated from Ibn Abbass: (jd Allah): His blessings, power and graces on His creatures.

And narrated from Mujahd and Akrama: majesty our Lord. Al Qatada said: exalted majesty, grandenss and His orders. And Al Sadi said: Exalted our Lord's order. And from Abi Al Dardaa, Mujahid and Ibn Jarij as well: Exalted His eulogy.

Saeed Bin Jbair said: "exalted is the nobleness of our Lord" i.e. Exalted is our Lord.
    About what narrated from Ibn Abi Hatam: Muhamad Bn Abdulla Bn Yazid Al Muqry (1) narrated from Sufian, from Amro, from Atta, Ibn Abbas said: Aljd; father. If the demons knew that there is father in humans they would not say: Exalted father of our Lord.

This is a good reference, but I do not understand the meaning of this speech; my be it means something, Allah knows the best.
    Last edited by هشيم; 13-06-2013 at 12:38 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:

The word (jd) came in Sunnah with another meaning, there is no text in Quran or sunnah saying that Allah has father -the father of the father-….. and this is in Bukhari Corrects number 5855
    Narrated Warrad:
    (the freed slave of Al-Mughira bin Shu`ba) Muawiya wrote to Mughira. 'Write to me what you heard the Prophet saying after his prayer.' So Al-Mughira dictated to me and said, "I heard the Prophet saying after the prayer, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah Alone Who has no partner. O Allah! No-one can withhold what You give, and none can give what You withhold, and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You (i.e., only good deeds are of value).
    And concerning the interpretation of the hadith , is as following:
    1-The strange interpretation of what is in the two Corrects: ").) " ولا ينفع ذا الجد منك الجد"(and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You (i.e., only good deeds are of value)

The word (al jd) here is fortune and luck in sustenance i.e. the wealth is useless what is useful is belief and obedience and from it another hadith about the dooms day.
    So those who own wealth are locked
    Means lucky and riches.

(and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You) i.e.: the wealth and luck of rich in world is not profitable for him and what is profitable is his believing in You and working to obey Allah.

2- Ibn Hajar said in Al Fatih: Prophets's saying: " and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You"
    Al Khtabi said: (Aljd) richness and was said luck… i.e. the wealth of rich is of no use by You, and what is profitable to him is his good deeds. And Ibn Tin said: what is coorect according to me is it has not the meaning of change nor by, but it is as saying: nothing is beneficial when I intend for you ill. And his speech has no meaning, it is due t have the meaning of or in dropping his importance in front of My orders, power or punishing him. Sheikh JamalAddin in Almughni Al Awal, Ibn Daqiq A Id said: his speech (from you منك ) it must has link with (beneficial ينفع) , and (beneficial ينفع) must ensure the meaning of avoid or whatever has the same meaning, and it is not proper to have link with (wealth الجد) like we say I am lucky with you cause this is beneficial. And (aljd) in all narratives is fixed with the letter (j) is followed by (
    ə) sound and it is meaning is wealth as the classifier copied from graceful, or luck.

Last edited by هشيم; 27-08-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

3- Ibn Battal said in his explanation to Al Bukhari: and about his speech : ((" and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You", Ibn Sakit said: (al jad) accompanied with the (ə) sound, luck and fate, in other words: if one has fortune and luck in life in this world it will not help him in the hereafter infront of Allah, and like this Abu Aubaida and all the linguistics interpreted it, and I will mention the speech of Al Tabary about this word in the chapter of (Destiny) in the section (There is no Forbiddance of what Allah Gives), If Allah wills.

4- Al Nawawi said in his explanation to Muslim: his (Peace be upon him) speech: (and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You)
    What is widespread between the experts the (j) letter is followed by an (ə) sound, and it is meaning is the wealth and luck of the lucky and wealthy is of no use in front of You. And a group said the (j) is accompanied by (i) sound and this already was explained in the chapter : what to be said when one lifts his head from bowing down during prayer.

5- The author of (the Help of Allah in explanation of Sunan Abi Dawod): (and the fortune of a man of means is useless before You):
    The widespread if the sound (ə) is following the (j) letter, and this is the what is verified by the earlier and modern experts and it is the right one, and it means luck, wealth, greatness and dominating, in other words in this current life the one who is lucky with wealth, children, greatness and power his luck is of no benefit in front of you i.e. his luck is not saving him from you, but only his good deeds save him, like Allah the Almighty says: Wealth and children are [but] adornment of the worldly life. Al Kahf (46) . Allah know the best.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:

The right place for the doubt is the Bible and the objector’s believes that believes that Jesus Christ is God and has forefathers and adulterous foremothers, the writer of the Book of Mathew mentions Jesus Christ’s family tree as written below:

The Book of Mathew chapter 1 number 1-17 :
    1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
    1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
    1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
    1:4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
    1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
    1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
    1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
    1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
    1:9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
    1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
    1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
    1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
    1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
    1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
    1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
    1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
    1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

I said: what is noticed in his (peace be upon him) ancestors, according to the Book of Mathew, three adulterous women are Jesus’(peace be upon him) foremothers , they are:

1- Tamar , adulterous.. gave birth to Pharez (one of Jesus’ grandfathers)… committed adultery with his father in low Judah son of Jacob one of Israel’s children (go back to the Bible Chapter 38 Chapter 12-30)

2- Rahab: adulterous … Joshua the son of Nun send from Shittim two men as spies secretly and said to them observe the land and Jericho, they went and entered to the house of an adulterous woman her name was Rahab and they slept there (The book of Joshua 2/1)

3- Bathsheba the wife of Uriah the Hittite …. Adulterous, as they say, she committed adultery with David and he incited killing her husband, he has from her Solomon (one of Jesus’ grandfathers) (go back to the Bible The Book of 1 Kings chapter 11)

4- Ruth adulterous , she is Ruth the Moabitess the wife of Boaz and Obed’s mother… the full story is in the Book of Ruth chapter 3 , the story of lying down and the rest are in Chapter 4 buying her , sleeping with her and giving birth … and in this way the lineage became more than thirty generations…

A problem remains: it is the text written in the Book of Deuteronomy chapter 23 number 3 : An Ammonite or Moabite shall not 1 enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:

And I ask two questions:
    1- Did the writer of the Book of Mathew intend to make the reader understand that Jesus the Christ’s lineage is not honorable?!
    2- Why did he mention to us only these women among the other women the wives of Jesus’ (Peace be upon him) forefathers ?!
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information