........Misconception:Allah descends from his Throne to the sky of the world.......

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

........Misconception:Allah descends from his Throne to the sky of the world.......

Thread: ........Misconception:Allah descends from his Throne to the sky of the world.......

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ........Misconception:Allah descends from his Throne to the sky of the world.......

A prophet says every night his Lord descends from His throne and comes to earth

They said: The prophet of Islam says about his Lord that every night descends from His throne to the heaven of the world and asks about the believers' condition… How He descends from heaven to earth or to the heaven of the world…. And the Muslims believe that Allah is in the sky….. O Muslims How so?

And they refer to this in what is written in Sahihayn and the expression is for Bukhari number 1077 Narrated Abu Huraira:
    Allah's Apostle said, "When it is the last third of the night, our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, descends every night to the heaven of the world and says, 'Is there anyone who invokes Me (demand anything from Me), that I may respond to his invocation; Is there anyone who asks Me for something that I may give (it to) him; Is there anyone who asks My forgiveness that I may forgive him?' "
    Last edited by هشيم; 01-06-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Dispelling the Misconception:
    First:

This hadith is one of the hadiths about the qualities of Allah the Almighty and we –the Muslims- talk about it with a great care; cause it is related to Lord of the worlds… there are evidences for this:

1-Allah Almighty said: And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned. Al Isra (36)

2- Allah Almighty said: Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know." Al Ahraf (33)

3- Al Nawawi (God bless his soul) said in his explanation to Muslim Correct: This is from hadiths about qualities, and the hadith's concern was previously declared clearly in details in the book of (Faith), and some experts refrain from interpreting it, and say: we believe in that it is true, and the expression's appearance is not what intended, and it has a worthy meaning , and this is the belief of ascendants community, it is safer and confine. And some others interpret it in a way that is appropriate with glorifying Allah the Almighty, and there is nothing like unto Him.

It is clear from the foregoing: if the quality alluded to Allah Almighty the allusion is fact without disruption, similarity, portrayal, adjust or interpretation only if we called for this with confirming that it is Allah's quality…. And one of Allah's qualities is descending according to his (Allah bless him and grant him peace) speech: "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, descends every night to the heaven of the world when it is the last third of the night….".

We do not know how is the descending, because this quality goes on as it is and we do not know how, but we believe in it….

The sun is one of Allah's creatures comes down to earth with its rays, lights, and warm while in the sky, to Him belongs the highest attribute, when this happens with His creatures, is it difficult for Lord of the worlds…?!
    Last edited by هشيم; 31-08-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:
    The question by the objectors: The prophet of Islam says about his Lord that every night descends from His throne to the heaven of the world and asks about the believers' condition… How He descends from heaven to earth …. And the Muslims believe that Allah is in the heaven….. O Muslims How so? The reply is very easy and can be answered by two ways:

The first way:

They are right when they said: the Muslims believe that Allah is in the heaven, meaning the heaven above the throne, and not in everywhere by Himself… the evidence is what follows:

1-Allah Almighty said: Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] was My warning. Al Mulk (17)

2- Allah Almighty said: Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you and suddenly it would sway? (16) Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] was My warning. (17) And already had those before them denied, and how [terrible] was My reproach. (18). Al Mulk 16-18

3- Allah said: Whoever desires honor [through power] - then to Allah belongs all honor. To Him ascends good speech, and righteous work raises it. But they who plot evil deeds will have a severe punishment, and the plotting of those - it will perish. Al Fatir (10)

4- Allah Almighty said in Al Alaq : Exalt the name of your Lord, the Most High, Al Alaq (1)

5- Allah said : They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded. Al Nahl (50)

6- Allah said: The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established. Taha (5)

7- Muslim Correct number 836: Mu'awiya b. al-Hakam said: While I was praying with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), a man in the company sneezed. I said: Allah have mercy on you! The people stared at me with disapproving looks, so I said: Woe be upon me, why is it that you stare at me? They began to strike their hands on their thighs, and when I saw them urging me to observe silence (I became angry) but I said nothing. When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said the prayer (and I declare that neither before him nor after him have I seen a leader who gave better instruction than he for whom I would give my father and mother as ransom). I swear that he did not scold, beat or revile me but said: Talking to persons is not fitting during the prayer, for it consists of glorifying Allah, declaring his Greatness. and recitation of the Qur'an or words to that effect. I said: Messenger of Allah. I was till recently a pagan, but Allah has brought Islam to us; among us there are men who have recourse to Kahins. He said, Do not have recourse to them. I said. There are men who take omens. That is something which they find in their breasts, but let it not turn their way (from freedom of action). I said: Among us there are men who draw lines. He said: There was a prophet who drew lines, so if they do it as they did, that is allowable. I had a maid-servant who tended goats by the side of Uhud and Jawwaniya. One day I happened to pass that way and found that a wolf had carried a goat from her flock. I am after all a man from the posterity of Adam. I felt sorry as they (human beings) feel sorry. So I slapped her. I came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and felt (this act of mine) as something grievous I said: Messenger of Allah, should I not grant her freedom? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Bring her to me. So I brought her to him. He said to her: Where is Allah? She said: He is in the heaven. He said: Who am I? She said: Thou art the Messenger of Allah. He said: Grant her freedom, she is a believing woman.

8- Sunnan Abi Dawod number 4290: Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
    The Prophet (saws) said: The Compassionate One has mercy on those who are merciful. If you show mercy to those who are on the earth, He Who is in the heaven will show mercy to you. Al Albany looked for this: correct, corrects (922)

The second way:

The objectors say: How does Allah descends to the sky (earth) he is in the sky, and leaves His Throne empty….!
    I said:
    The previous example is an adequate reply for them, and it is: The sun is one of Allah's creatures comes down to earth with its rays, lights, and warm while in the sky, to Him belongs the highest attribute, when this happens with His creatures, is it difficult for Lord of the worlds…?! With ensuring the reader that we do not know how….
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:

The objectors think that Allah the Almighty is everywhere, even I heard the terminated cutter (priest) Zakarya Petros saying: Allah is in large intestine and Allah is in bathroom… and his followers obey what he says!
    While in the Bible says that Allah is in the sky above the throne -as we Muslims believe -…. The evidences for this are :

1-The Book of Kings 1 chapter 8 number 32 : Then hear thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.
    2- The Book of Kings 1 chapter 8 number 49 -51: 49.Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause, 51 . And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them: 51 . For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron:
    3- The Book of Chronicles 1 Chapter 29 number 10-11: 10.Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever. 11. Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
    4- The Book of Chronicles 2 Chapter 6 number 21: Hearken therefore unto the supplications of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, which they shall make toward this place: hear thou from thy dwelling place, even from heaven; and when thou hearest, forgive.
    5- The Book of Chronicles 2 Chapter 20 number 6: And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?
    6- The Book of Psalms Chapter 11 number 4: The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
    7- The Book of Psalms Chapter 100 number 3 : Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
    8- The Book of Mathew Chapter 6 number 9-13: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 . Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 . Give us this day our daily bread. 12. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 . And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
    9- The Book of Apocalypse (Revelation of Christ to John) Chapter 4 numbers 1-11:
    1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 . And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 3. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 6. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 7. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle .8. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 9. And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, .10. The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

10- The Book of Apocalypse (Revelation of Christ to John) Chapter 7 numbers 15-16:
    15 . Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
    An this is the eleventh text; this text is a lethal answer to every misconception about this issue, and it is spoken by Jesus the Christ in the Book of Mathew Chapter 23 number 22: And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

Last edited by هشيم; 01-06-2013 at 07:17 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

And this is the eleventh text; this text is a lethal answer to any misconception about this issue, and it is spoken by Jesus the Christ in the Book of Mathew Chapter 23 number 22: And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

So, from what mentioned before: it becames clear that according to texts in the Bible Allah the Almighty is in heaven above his Throne… but I found Allah the Almighty descended from His Throne and appeared to Moses and talked with him face to face on the mountain… this is in the Book of Exodus Chapter 33 numbers 17-23:
    17. And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name .18. And he said, I beseech thee, show me thy glory .19. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy .20. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live .21. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: .22. And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: .23. And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
    The foregoing was an answer to the question the objectors asked: How He descends from heaven to earth or to the heaven of the world…. And the Muslims believe that Allah is in the sky….. O Muslims How so?

The same question remains: How does Lord descend from heaven to earth, and the Bible says: Allah is in heaven on His throne, He descended from His Throne and talked with Moses face to face… O objectors how so, did he leave His throne vacant and descend to talk to Moses….?! No comment!
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information