.........Slander: Allah is a Hairless young man....

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: .........Slander: Allah is a Hairless young man....

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default .........Slander: Allah is a Hairless young man....

Slander: Allah is a Hairless young man
    They said ironically: the Islam Prophet said about his Lord that he is a hairless young man, and they refer to some narrations I will mention them later on – God willing-
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the Slander:

First:
    The narratives that they depend on are untrue, and are fabricated about the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace); the Prophet never said that Allah is a rebellious young man; a hairless young man is who has no beard.
    The narratives that are related to this case are subjected to be fabricated by some venerable scholars, like:
    Al Shaikh Al Hajloony (may Allah have mercy on him) wrote in his Book (Unveiling the Hidden) part one number 1409 "In the day of fleeing I saw my Lord riding a gray camel and wore a long woolen coat in front of people." Al Qari said: fabricated has no base in evidences. Al Sabaki said: the hadith "I saw my Lord in the image of a hairless young man" which is popular between the Al Mutasawfa, it is fabricated about the Prophet of Islam (Allah bless him and grant him peace).
    2-It is written in the book of (Collected Additional and the Source of Worth) chapter of (what the prophet saw in his sleep) (chapter2/page254) narrated from Um Al Tafil the wife of Abi Ibn Kahib she said: I heard the Allah's Apostle saying:"I saw my Lord in my dream in the image of a young man in green color cloths wearing golden shoes on a golden bed." Al Tabarany narrated it, and Ibn hayan said: it is a denied hafith, because Ammara Bin Ammr Bin Hazm Al Ansari did not hear from Um Tafil mentioning it in the biography of (Ammara in Trusts).

Last edited by هشيم; 20-05-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:
    The Muslims believe that Allah the Almighty is unique has no match; Allah Almighy said: [He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. Al Shura 11
    It is written in Maysar Tafsir: Nothing is like Allah and none of his creatures looks like him, nor himself, nor his names, nor his qualities and nor his deeds; because all of His names are the best names, His qualities are perfection and grandness qualities, and with His Almighty deeds He huge created all the glorious creatures without partner, and He is ever Hearing and Seeing, nothing of His creatures' deeds and speeches are hidden from Him in the earth nor in the heaven, and He will reward all of them upon them.
    Allah is different from whatever comes to your imagination, we confirm about Allah what Allah had confirmed about Himself or His prophet(Allah bless him and grant him peace); because nobody knows more about Allah than Allah does, and among the humans no one knows more about Allah than His Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) does, and there are qualities that we do not confirm nor deny them which our Lord did not tell us of them about Himself nor His prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) did.
    So when the hadith is fabricated and insults Lord of the universe the answer is going to be: Allah is not a hairless young man….
    But it is written in the Correct Hadith in the book by Al Albany (Under the Shadow of Paradise) umber 469 narrated from Ibn Abbass that he said: Allah's Apostle said:"I saw my Lord in a perfect image".
    This narrative is explained by another narrative in Muslim Correct number 262 the prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: "I saw a Light".
    Moreover Muhammad (Allah bless him and grant him peace) did not see his Lord in His real look; and the evidence for this is that Aba Thr said: O the Messenger of Allah did you see your Lord? He said: "A Light how can I see?". Narrated by Muslim number 261, and Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) and others said the same, this is the base that we can depend on…..
    Depending on what mentioned I ask: Is the hairless young man is the perfect image of Allah, Is that a Light? That is it

Last edited by هشيم; 20-05-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:
    The objectors make fun of and laugh at a hadith that we do not believe in, fabricated about our Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) but they do not make fun and do not object that one day their Lord was an infant, then a child and then a hairless young man…!!
    I wonder: was not their Lord Jesus one day a hairless young man…?!
    The answer:
    Yes; so why making fun of while the suspicion is within them, not us… we do not recognize the hadith as I mentioned -Thanks to God- but they believe in their Lord being hairless!!
    And stranger than this they do not mock, nor object that their Lord is described in the Bible that He mourns, wail, walks bare foot, lament like Jackal and cries like ostrich; i.e. bury His heads! This is written in the Book of Micah Chapter 1 number 8, the Lord says about Himself: Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls. No comment!
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information