.......Misconception about The Prophet and Uhud Mountain......

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: .......Misconception about The Prophet and Uhud Mountain......

Hybrid View

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default .......Misconception about The Prophet and Uhud Mountain......

A Prophet loves mountain and the mountain loves him!

How does the prophet of Islam love a mountain? Is not mountain an inanimate being? And more strange the mountain loves him!!
    They said thus, and they refer to the followings:
    1- Bukhari Correcrs, the Book of Military Expeditions led by the Prophet chapter (The Uhud mountain loves us and is loved by us) number 3774: Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "This is a mountain that loves us and is loved by us."
    2- Bukhari Correct again, the Book of (Fighting for the Cause of Allah) Chapter (the Advantages of serving in Expedition) number 2675:
    Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    I went along with the Prophet to Khaibar so as to serve him. (Later on) when the Prophet returned he, on seeing the Uhud mountain, said, "This is a mountain that loves us andis loved by us." Then he pointed to Medina with his hand saying, "O Allah! I make the area which is in between Medina's two mountains a sanctuary, as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless us in our Sa and Mudd (i.e. units of measuring).
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Dispelling the suspicion:

First :

It is obvious that they have problem with the second part of their question which says: and more strange the mountain loves him!!
    I said: the Prophet was loved by mountain, tree, rock, animals, food glorified Allah under his hands and water flow from between his fingers… These are in many evidences like:
    1- The Prophet talked about a rock, that he knew before prophecy in Mecca, was greeting him, and this is one of the indications of prophecy; in Correct Muslim number 4222 Narrated from Jaber Bin Samra (Allah be pleased with him) The Prophet of Allah (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said : "I knew a rock in Mecca that was greeting me before Islam and now I recognize it".
    2- The Prophet companions heard by their own ears that food glorified Allah under Prophet's hands, and saw water flow from between his fingers; in Correct Bukhari number 3314 Narrated `Abdullah:
    We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).
    3- A branch of date palm missed him and cried, this is in Correct Bukhari number 3319 Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
    The Prophet used to stand by a tree or a date-palm on Friday. Then an Ansari woman or man said. "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we make a pulpit for you?" He replied, "If you wish." So they made a pulpit for him and when it was Friday, he proceeded towards the pulpit (for delivering the sermon). The datepalm cried like a child! The Prophet descended (the pulpit) and embraced it while it continued moaning like a child being quietened. The Prophet said, "It was crying for (missing) what it used to hear of religious knowledge given near to it."
    4- A camel complained about his master’s bad treatment with it, this in Sunan Abi Dawod number 2186
    ‘Abd Allaah bin Jafar said “The Apostle of Allaah(Allah bless him and grant him peace) seated me behind him(on his ride) one day, and told me secretly a thing asking me not to tell it to anyone. The place for easing dearer to the Apostle of Allaah(Allah bless him and grant him peace) was a mound or host of palm trees by which he could conceal himself. He entered the garden of a man from the Ansar (Helpers). All of a sudden when a Camel saw the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) it wept tenderly producing yearning sound and it eyes flowed. The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) came to it and wiped the temple of its head. So it kept silence. He then said “Who is the master of this Camel? Whose Camel is this? A young man from the Ansar came and said “This is mine, Apostle of Allaah (Allah bless him and grant him peace).” He said “Don’t you fear Allaah about this beast which Allaah has given in your possession. It has complained to me that you keep it hungry and load it heavily which fatigues it.”
    Al Albany corrected it in Sunan Abi Dawod Correct number 2549
    I never saw any objection to this only from the doubters who merely arouse suspicions….
    If they object what I have previously mentioned I remind them of what is written in Bible; a donkey talked with a prophet to blame him for being stupid; spoke to avoid the stupidity of the prophet, and this is in The Book of 2nd Peter chapter 2 number 16: But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
    Last edited by هشيم; 09-05-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:

If they said: how a mountain likes a prophet while it is inanimate being?
    I said:

The inanimate beings and others understood Prophet’s speech and loved him; cause they are controlled and we believe that Allah had has subjected the wind to Prophet Suleiman's (peace be upon him) control and he talked with hoopoe, demons and he heard the conversation between the ants….

And He subjected the mountains to Prophet David's control, the mountains and birds glorified Allah with him , and Allah softened iron for him (peace be upon him)

That is why we believe that the Uhud mountain loves our prophet, but we do not understand how mountain loves and feels; because when Allah the Almighty told us that the mountains, birds, rocks and trees prostrate to Allah and glorify Allah, He told us that we cannot understand their glorification of Allah; Allah said: The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [Allah] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving. Al Isra 44.

We notice: Allah's speech: (but you do not understand their [way of] exalting) Allah did not say that you do not hear or see their exalting, cause the word (Al Faqh) means perception and cognition, but we cannot percept and know how the creatures worship their Lord, and how they know about the Allah's Apostle , as Allah the Almighty said about rocks: (and there are some of them that fall down for fear of Allah) Al Baqara 74.

In light of the foregoing we reach a point that this is an absolute fideism issue, there is no way to object it.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:
    The reply for the first part of their question which says:
    How the Prophet of Islam loves a mountain? Is not mountain an inanimate being?
    The answer is easy and can be clarified in two ways:

The first way:
    It is clarified with a question: When did the Prophet say this hadith?
    The answer: The prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said this when he returned from The Tabwk expedition and arrived near Madina

I said to myself:
    The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) tried to fight back pessimism in his companions' hearts; the Muslims were defeated near this mountain in Uhud expedition, that was when the archers disobeyed what the Prophet ordered them, after many years passed the Prophet pointed at the mountain saying: " This mountain loves us and is loved by us" so that his companions do not feel pessimistic about it.

Or he (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said this for those who come after them to not be pessimistic about the mountain when they read about the Uhud expedition, so Muhammad wanted to explain for humanity that victory is only from Allah, and defeat is caused by disobedience, there is no pessimism in Islam, adversity in many cases is because of sins, and it will not be removed from them till they turn to God in repentance, in addition of what we have explained the fact of the mountain loves the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) that we do not understand how, and there is nothing wrong with this.

The second way:
    There is nothing wrong with Prophet loving the inanimate being since it is real…

Like you can see a person who is pleased to see a frame on the wall in his house, with a view of trees and rivers….
    And says: I love it a lot and pleased with looking at it , while it is inanimate…

Or a person is happy with looking at the moon, and says: I love looking at the moon with immense love, and so on.
    Last edited by هشيم; 09-05-2013 at 10:19 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:

it is mentioned in the Gospels that Jesus addressed a sea while it is an inanimate being, when the sea was choppy and he asked it to calm down and it did…. It is written in the Book of Mathew chapter 8 number 23: And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him. 24 . And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. 25 . And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. 26 . And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. 27.But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

I ask a number of questions:
    1-Did the sea understand Jesus' speech, and obey him while it is inanimate?!
    2- Did Jesus love the sea after that, or he was loving?!
    3- Are not those texts similar to the speech of the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) when he addressed the Uhid mountain in another situation in Bukhari Corrects number 3399 : Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, `Umar and `Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information