.......Misconception about the Event of Chest Opening.....

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: .......Misconception about the Event of Chest Opening.....

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default .......Misconception about the Event of Chest Opening.....

Misconception about the Event of Chest Opening

The event of chest opening

They ironically asked: what do you say about myth of opening the chest of your prophet when he was a child?!

Then they said mockingly: that is the purpose of this surgery for your prophet?!

They have found two references for this misconception:

First:
    Ibn Katheer Interpretation of Allah's speech: "Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast? " Al Inshirah 1
    Abdullah Ibn Al Imam Ahmad said Muhammad Bin Abdulrahim Alfaza told him from Younis Bin Ahmad from Muhath Bin Muhamad Bin Abi Bn Kahib from Abu Muhamad Bin Mahath from Muhamad from Abi Bin Kahb that Abu Huraira was dared to ask the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) about some things that no one else can ask him he said o the Prophet of Allah: what was the first thing related to prophecy you saw ? the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) sit evenly and said: you asked Aba Huraira, I was in a desert my age was ten years and few months, I heard a voice above my head a man talking to a man saying: Is he he? They received me with faces I have never seen before and souls I have never seen in creatures and clothes I have never see anybody wore it, they started walking towards me until both took hold of my arms I could not feel their touch one of them said to the other lay him down they laid me down without difficulty and without breaking then one of them said to his companion open his chest one of them bent on my chest and split it as I have seen without any blood or pain and said to him: took out resentment and envy so he take out something like the clinging clot he discarded and throw it and said to him put in kindness and mercy it was a semi silver like the one he took out then he shook my right leg toes and said: I was very safe and unharmed, I turned to become tender with youngsters and be kind with old ones."
    Second:

Correct of Muslim number 236: Anas b. Malik reported that Gabriel came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) while he was playing with his playmates. He took hold of him and lay him prostrate on the ground and tore open his breast and took out the heart from it and then extracted a blood-clot out of it and said: That was the part of Satan in thee. And then he washed it with the water of Zamzam in a golden basin and then it was joined together and restored to it place. The boys came running to his mother, i. e. his nurse, and said: Verily Muhammad has been murdered. They all rushed toward him (and found him all right) His color was changed, Anas said. I myself saw the marks of needle on his breast.
    Last edited by هشيم; 06-05-2013 at 01:51 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Dispelling the Suspicion :

First:

When they say: what is the purpose of this surgery by Gabriel to our Prophet, as Gabriel (Peace be upon him) took out his heart and washed it in a golden basin ….? This is ridiculous reflects their hatefulness towards our Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace)…..

If it was about one of the Bible prophets, or one of the Christ Apostles , or a saint; they did not object and did not behave ridiculously.

The question that comes forward is: Is Allah unable to do this?

The answer: No; so there is no doubt about it -By the grace of Allah- this is faith issue, I mean: it does not contradict logic; cause it is specially about the ability of Allah the Almighty and His miracles….

Besides if Allah wanted to show His prophet in a tangible way that He had chosen him, that is removing Satan part from wherever it holds in his noble heart (Allah bless him and grant him peace) taking the heart out of the body and purifying it is an situation Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) saw, and never forgets it, moreover those signs Allah made them as an indications of Prophecy for His prophet; and when the revelation comes to him he was more capable to bear

Like: the elephant event; it happened in the year he was born, it supports the sacredness of his message, and the sacredness of the Holy Land Mecca that he came and made it the direction of worshiping Allah (Qiblah)

So this strange event (splitting chest) is a divine miracle, the tangible piece of Satan is embodied in Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace), there is nothing left from Satan part after the satanic piece is removed from his heart and he did see it, this enforces his faith from side, and in another side shows the great capability of Allah Almighty…..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second :

Their speech: (myth of opening the chest ), I cleared it is just making fun of Allah's prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and grant him peace), it is faith case that Muslims believe in; we can make fun like they did, but we did not make fun like they did

Like we say to them: is you tell us about some myths that is written in the Bible, like: the myth of the body of saints coming out from graves, and the split of the temple which history denies this myth, the myth that Herod killed all the children of Bethlehem when Christ was born, the myth of the darkness of all the earth for three hours while Christ was on the cross, and the myth of golden emerods; every one can make gold emerods statue of his brother this myth story is useless, I do not know why it is mentioned in Bible I give you the reference to read them well in (the Book of 1st Samuel Chapter 6 number 6-5) and in (Chapter 5 number 6-12)

Here is it enough to quote one myth with explanation, it is:

The myth of the body of saints coming out from graves in The Book of Mathew Chapter 27 number 50-53: 50. Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 . And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 . And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, . 53. And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Notice:

When Jesus died and gave up his soul as they claim; the earth did quake, rocks rent, the graves were opened and many of the laying bodies of saints arose, and they came out of the graves after the resurrection and entered the holy city. For you information this event is not mentioned in the rest of the Gospels, nor in any historical references.

From what I have mentioned is clear to the objectors : that we can make fun as well, and we do not want, they deny that Gabriel take out prophet's heart and washed it, but they do not deny that dead body saints came out from within the earth after the rocks crumble?!
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information