..............Slander: A prophet created from light......

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ..............Slander: A prophet created from light......

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ..............Slander: A prophet created from light......

A prophet created from light!
    They said:

The prophet of Islam came to appoint where he said to his companions: he was created from Light!! That means he is not like the rest of mankind, and they refer to this in a hadith narrated from Jabber (Allah be pleased with him) he told: I said: O the Prophet of Allah tell me about the first thing Allah had created before anything else? The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: “O Jabber Allah the Almighty created Light of your prophet from his light before anything else ….”.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the slander:
    First:
    The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) is from Adam’s descendant, was created from clay… abd the evidences fort his is:
    1- Allah said: Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (Al kahf 110)
    2- Allah said: And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others - will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing. (Alfurqan 20)
    3- Allah said: "And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets."(Alfurqan 20), that was a respond to the polytheist, when they said: And they say, "What is this messenger that eats food and walks in the markets? Why was there not sent down to him an angel so he would be with him a warner? " (Alfurqan 7)
    The prophets are destined to be humans and what happens to humans happens to them, they sleep and wake up, they become sick and they recover, and they are subjected to be tested by Allah like other human beings, even they are trialed most severely than other people.
    So, who thinks that Muhammad (Allah bless him and grant him peace) is created from Light his allegation is false; thus he says an angle, and like the polytheists he excludes and denies that humans become prophets; Allah said: And what prevented the people from believing when guidance came to them except that they said, "Has Allah sent a human messenger?" Al Isra 94
    The prophet of Allah (Allah bless him and grant him peace) is a human not an angel, Allah has ordered him to announce this telling the prophet: ""Exalted is my Lord! Was I ever but a human messenger?" (Al Isra 93)
    There is nothing in Holy Quran, nor in Sunnah, and nor what the nation's predecessor agreed on, that denies this truth: he is from Adam’s descendant, Adam was created from clay not from Light….
    So the foregoing is a reply to their slander: The prophet of Islam came to appoint where he said to his companions: he was created from Light!! That means he is not like the rest of mankind…..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:
    The evidence of their suspicion is the narration by Jabber (Allah be pleased with him)he told: I said: O the Prophet of Allah tell me about the first thing Allah had created before anything else? The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: “O Jabber Allah the Almighty created Light of your prophet from his light before anything else ….” The evidence if false and not serving their interests in any way; because the narration is fabricated about our prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) and we do not recognize it; thus spoke about it venerable scholars like:
    1-Al Shaikh Al Albani (Allah grant mercy upon his soul) commented on the correct hadith in Correct Series number 458 "Angels are created from Light, Satan from scorching fire and Adam from what described to you".
    His (Allah grant mercy upon his soul) comment was:
    In it there is an indication of falseness of the widespread hadith between the people:" the first thing created was your Prophet's Light O Jabber" and other related hadiths which narrate that the Prophet ((Allah bless him and grant him peace) was created from Light, this hadith is a clear evidence that only angles are created from Light, excluding Adam and his children, so be careful and do not be of the unaware people.
    And about what Abdullah Ibn Ahmad narrated in (Al Sunna) page 151 from Akrama, said:
    "Angels are created from Light of glory and satan is created from faire of glory".
    And Abdullah Ibn Amro said: "Allah has created the angels from the Light of arms and chest".
    I said : all of those are from Israel and it is not allowed to take, cause it is not narrated from the honest and trustworth (Allah bless him and grant him peace) .
    2- Al Shekh Abu Al Fith Ahmad Al Gumary said in his book (A raid on Fabricated Hadiths in the Little Collection ): it is a fabricated hadith, if it was mentioned with perfection who stated it as fabricated would not stop at it, and the rest of it is put on about two big pieces of pages including weak expressions and denied meanings.
    3- Shekh Rashid Ritha said in his advisory opinions (fatawa) 2/447:
    This hadith has no base, and Al Siwty said this before, was asked about this hadith, as in Al Hawi for Advisory Opinions (Fatawa) chapter 1 page 323, he said: the mentioned hadith in the question has no reference to depend on . thus finalized. Allah knows the best.
    So from what previously mentioned: what is used as evidence is untrue and nor serving the objectors. in the bounty of Allah the Almighty.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third:

If said: there is another hadith mentions that Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) is created from Light; it is written in Al Albani Correct number 1545, the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: I am the invocation of my father Abraham and the good news from Moses (peace be upon them) and my mother when was pregnant with me she had a dream that alight came out from her and the Sham palaces brightened for".

I said: here the indication of Light means the : the Light of guidance that Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and grant him peace) had brought to eliminate the darkness of polytheism……

Hence a rational man never says that Prophet's (Allah bless him and grant him peace) mother gave birth to a Light not a human body, this is never narrated to us, not in a correct hadith, nor weak and nor fabricated hadith……

The foregoing shows that the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) did not say this to show his position among his companions (Allah bless them) as different from the rest of mankind as the objectors said; but the correct narrations about him is contrary to their slanders; it is stated in a number of hadiths like:

1-Correct Al Bukhari number 3189 from Ibn Abbas narrated he heard Umar (Alah be pleased with him) at pulpit said : I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

2- Sunan Ibn Maja number 3303, and Al Albanu stated it as correct in Correct Serials number 1876 It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ud said: “A man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) so he spoke to him, and he started to tremble with awe. He said to him: ‘Take it easy. I am not a king; I am just a man whose mother ate dried meat.’

Alqadid: sun dried salty meat.

Bear witness that he (Allah bless him and grant him peace) was ascetic modest with his companions (Allah be pleased with them), and with all of the people…..
    Depending on this the suspicion will be refuted that it is already weaker than the home of spider if they only knew.

Fourth:
    It is very strange for me that the objectors ask about such suspicions, they criticize us with a hadith that we do not recognize and do not believe in in spite of praising our Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) that he was created from Light, and they do not criticize themselves making a human (Jesus) that sleeps, defecates and urinates ….. a god?!
    Last edited by هشيم; 30-04-2013 at 03:02 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information