The fifth: misconceptions about women and the prophet's wife

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The fifth: misconceptions about women and the prophet's wife

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-06-2013
    At
    01:14 PM

Third:
    This Hadith declres that Allah has permitted his messenger to legislate, in order to honor and maximize his messenger, whereas the form of the Hadith declares that the prophet has the right to order by himself, but he did not order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else

If it was said that it was allowed to prostrate before some people in Islam as it was mentioned in Qur'an (that angels prostrated before Adam)
    Allah says: (And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers. ) Albaqra-34

And the prostration of Josef's brothers, his father and his mother before him
    Allah says: (And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration. And he said, "O my father, this is the explanation of my vision of before. My Lord has made it reality. And He was certainly good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you [here] from bedouin life after Satan had induced [estrangement] between me and my brothers. Indeed, my Lord is Subtle in what He wills. Indeed, it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise.)Josef-100

I said: there are two aspects to understand those verses correctly

First:
    This prostration which mentioned in those verses is not for worship but it for honoring, maximization and nobleness

Some interpreters like Algalalin said that it is just bowing not prostration (putting forehead on the ground)

Second:

If it was allowed to prostrate before anybody to honor and maximize him before Islam, it is not allowed now because our religion does not allow prostration except before Allah

So it is not argument for us or against us, because it is disagree with our religion to prostrate before anybody, and there are many proofs prohibited this matter

Allah says:
    (And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship) Fosilat-37

And the prophet's saying (If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband) and there are many other evidences………

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-06-2013
    At

Forth: The cavilers intercepted on this Hadith which I mentioned and they did not intercept on Paul's speech in his Epistles to Ephesians Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. [TR] [/TR]
    [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of Ephesians
    Chapter 5
    (Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body?!!!) I asked here: is not the meaning of paul's speech to women (Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God) is the same meaning of the prophet's speech (If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband!) Also they said and repeated that our prophet has insulted women and disrespected her we find their book (the book of Ecclesiastes) saying about women that we have not found a good woman…..! [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of Ecclesiastes
    . [TR] [/TR]
    Chapter 7
    Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found. We notice that the writer of the book of Ecclesiastes in their belief is the prophet Solomon who says that he has found one man among a thousand is good which means two good men among two thousand and so on, but he has never found a good woman , so like that women should be(not good)…. Is that the respect which cavilers agree and want for her?!!!! Fifth: We find in the Holly Bible that prostration must be for God only as we have said Jesus said in [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of Matthew

[TR] [/TR]
    Chapter 4

(Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve) Also we find the opposite of that as following: 1-Solomon prostrates before a woman: [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of 1st Kings

[TR] [/TR]
    Chapter 2

(Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand)19 2-Lot prostrates before two angels and says I am your slave: [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of Genesis

[TR] [/TR]
    Chapter 19

(And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground) 1 (And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night) 2. 3- Abraham prostrates before peoples: [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of Genesis

[TR] [/TR]
    Chapter 23

(And Abraham stood up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth)7 4- Joseph prostrates before Jesus: [TR] [/TR]
    The Book of Genesis

[TR] [/TR]
    Chapter 33

(And Leah also with her children came near, and bowed themselves: and after came Joseph near and Rachel, and they bowed themselves) 5- John prostrates before angel: (And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things) I asked: is that a contradiction in the Holly Bible? Or this prostration was for honor and respect also because of fear as the prostration of Joseph before Jesus because his father James has stolen the blessing from Jesus, as it has mentioned in the Holly Bible?!!!!! .
    Last edited by ضوء3; 03-06-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-06-2013
    At

The fifth misconception

A prophet says:
    Angels send their curses on woman, because she did not sleep with her husband (refused intercourse with him)!

They said that, it is unfairness…..how does woman be cursed by angels, because she refused to sleep with her husband , and what will happened if she wanted him to sleep with her and he refused….. Would angels send their curses on him till morning too?!!!

They based on what came in Sahih-Albukari the book of marriage

Narrated Abu Huraira:

(The Prophet said, "If a woman spends the night deserting her husband's bed (does not sleep with him), then the angels send their curses on her till she comes back (to her husband).

Sahih Muslim
    Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and thus he spends the night angry with her, the angels continue cursing her till the morning."
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Slander refutation
    First:
    I will start where they end, and I will answer their question (and what will happen if she wanted him to sleep with her and he refused….. Would angels send their curses on him till morning too?!!!

I said: Yes, angels'll send their curses on him, and here is the proof
    Allah says:{ And due to the wives is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable}albakra-228

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-06-2013
    At

It was mentioned in Tafseer (interpretation) Algalelan that : ( And due to the wives) upon her husband (is similar to) what is to husband what is expected of them) from rights (according to what is reasonable) legitimate rights like good gregariousness, stop hurting each other and so on

2-In Sunan Al-Tarmizy , Sunan Abe Dawad and Albany has corrected it, the prophet peace be upon him said:{ Woman are counterpart of men} it means if there is a legitimate rule for men it includes women too

3- What is firmed in biographies books: that the prophet has decorated to his wives and has cleaned his teeth before he inters his house, also his wives were decorated for him
    And the companions were did the same with their wives as it was mentioned in biographies books

So that if the woman wanted her husband to sleep with her and he refused angels'll send their curse on him till morning , look Hadith is not oppress women at all as the cavilers claim

Second:

We have a question here: if man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses because she has an excuse, will angels curse her till morning?

The answer is no, because Allah says:{ Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity} al-bakara|286

It was narrated from Abu Dharr Al-Ghifari that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: Allah has forgiven for me my nation their mistakes and forgetfulness, and what they are forced to do." (Sahih)

So if woman was ill or has a psychological or a physical tiring, or she performs an obligatory worship, her husband has no right to call her to sleep with him

Shawkani said in Naal-Alawtar: his saying { he spends the night angry with her} the sin here is because her husband angry with her, and if he does not angry with her because he excuses her or leaves his right there'll be no sin on her

When we look in the Holly Bible we'll find that clear from Paul's speech
    The Book of 1st Corinthians
    Chapter 7
    The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife-4
    Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency-5
    Third:
    If it was said : Why did the prophet (peace be upon him)say this speech to women not to men{if a man wanted his wife to sleep with him…..}?
    I said: the answer is to be cleared from many aspects:
    1-what is common in our life is that man who calls woman to his bed, so the prophet peace be upon him said{if a man calls his wife to sleep with him…..}

2-Man tired in his work, so he may retune home with some physical or psychological tiring because of work troubles and it will be unjustness if his wife called him to sleep with her in this case

3-The original case for women is to stay at home and do not get out it except for necessary things, but men go to their works and they may see many women seductions in their ways and jobs, so they return home and sleep with their wives instead of falling in a prohibited matter

Forth:
    I wish the cavilers read what Paul said well in The Book of 1st Corinthians
    Chapter 11
    For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man-8

Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man-9

For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels-10

No comment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information