Does Allah send blessings upon the Prophet ?

They said: How does Allah send his blessings upon your prophet Muhammad?!

And they mention the verse : Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace. Al Ahzab 56

And then they said: Does Allah pray as it is written in the book (the Biography of the Loyal and Loyal worth) .. chapter of mentioning Isra And Mihraj: when I arrived at the seventh heaven Gabriel said to me slowly; i.e. stop a little your lord is praying I said: is he praying or in another expression I said how does he pray? In other words I said: O Gabriel your Lord does pray? He answered yes. I asked: what is he saying? He said: The Most Glorified and Holy, the Lord of the Angles and Archangel Gabriel, my Mercy preceded my anger, the repetition of mentioning this to Prophet (peace upon him) either from Gabriel or others from the seventh heaven and up above is not denied , but he denies that prophet (peace be upon him) was surprised that Allah is praying for second time and afterwards.

It is mentioned that the Children of Israel asked Moses : Is your Lord praying , Moses (peace be upon him) cried , and Allah asked him: O Moses what did they say to you? He said: what you heard. Allah said: tell them that I pray and my praying is quenching my anger. Allah knows the best.