...........Suspicion: Allah pray upon the Prophet ....

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ...........Suspicion: Allah pray upon the Prophet ....

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ...........Suspicion: Allah pray upon the Prophet ....

Does Allah send blessings upon the Prophet ?

They said: How does Allah send his blessings upon your prophet Muhammad?!

And they mention the verse : Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace. Al Ahzab 56

And then they said: Does Allah pray as it is written in the book (the Biography of the Loyal and Loyal worth) .. chapter of mentioning Isra And Mihraj: when I arrived at the seventh heaven Gabriel said to me slowly; i.e. stop a little your lord is praying I said: is he praying or in another expression I said how does he pray? In other words I said: O Gabriel your Lord does pray? He answered yes. I asked: what is he saying? He said: The Most Glorified and Holy, the Lord of the Angles and Archangel Gabriel, my Mercy preceded my anger, the repetition of mentioning this to Prophet (peace upon him) either from Gabriel or others from the seventh heaven and up above is not denied , but he denies that prophet (peace be upon him) was surprised that Allah is praying for second time and afterwards.

It is mentioned that the Children of Israel asked Moses : Is your Lord praying , Moses (peace be upon him) cried , and Allah asked him: O Moses what did they say to you? He said: what you heard. Allah said: tell them that I pray and my praying is quenching my anger. Allah knows the best.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the Slander

First :

The Muslims believe that Allah is unique, unmatched and there is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing, visions do not perceive Him, but He perceives all visions; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted, so their imagination that Allah is praying for blessing and praising the Prophet (peace be upon him) the way we do is wrong…

If said: How does Allah pray for blessing and praising the Prophet (peace be upon him) as mentioned in Holy Quran : Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace. (Al Ahzab 56) ?

I said : Allah’s praying for the prophet (peace be upon him) is praising him in the world of angels in heaven, it is not what the objectors think; the followings are evidences for this :

1- The correct of Bukhari: in the chapter of (Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace), narrated from Abu Al Aliya: Allah’s praying is praising Prophet among the angels and the Angles’ praying is invoking Allah.

2- The Explanation of the Al Wasitiya Law by Sheikh Ibn Uthaimn (Allah bless him): praying in language is : invoking and begging Allah; Allah said: (Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them), and the most correct speech about Allah’s blessing his prophet is what mentioned by Bukhari in his (Correct) from Abi Al Aliya : Allah’s praying is praising Prophet among the angels and the Angles’ praying is invoking Allah.

3- The Simplified Interpretation (Tafsir Al Maysar) : Allah praises prophet (peace be upon him) in the world of close angels, and the angels praise prophet and invoke Allah for him, O those who believed in Allah and his Prophet and work according to his law, pray for blessing for Allah’s Messenger, and salute a salutation, as glorifying and greeting the Prophet. Praying for Prophet (peace be upon him) can be in many ways as proven in Sunnah (Islam law), like :

((((O Allaah! Praise Muhammad, and on the family of Muhammad, as You Praised Ibraaheem, and the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. And send blessings on Muhammad, and on the family of Muhammad, as you sent blessings on Ibraaheem, and the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory.))))))

So, we surly disbelieve in Allah if we say that Allah is praying for the prophet with the opening (Allah is Great) , bowing down and prostration….., but the meaning is what I have mentioned (by virtue of Allah).

Therefore Allah’s praying for prophet (peace be upon him) is praising him in the world of angels in the heaven,

And angles’ praying for Prophet (peace be upon him) is request of forgiveness and invoking Allah; as Allah Almighty says about angels:

Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire. (7). Al Ghafir 7.

And Allah’s speech : The heavens almost break from above them, and the angels exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on earth. Unquestionably, it is Allah who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (5). Al Shura 5

But a servant’s praying for another servant is invoking Allah for him, Allah said: Take, [O, Muhammad], from their wealth a charity by which you purify them and cause them increase, and invoke [Allah 's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (103). Al Tawba 103.

It is mentioned in The Simplified Interpretation (Tafsir Al Maysar): O Prophet, take from those who repented to Allah and mixed a righteous deed with another bad deed, their wealth to purify them from their sins, and from the hypocrites class to the high class of faithful, invoke Allah to forgive their sins and pray for forgiveness to their sins instead of them, your prayer and your asking forgiveness is mercy and reassurance for them. And Allah is ever Hearing every prayer and speech, the Omniscient and Knowing the condition of the servants and their intentions, and He is rewarding everybody according to what he did

Last edited by هشيم; 20-04-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second :
    Is they said: Is prophet in need of praying for him; i.e. invocation for him?

I said: the most powerful statement I read about this is what Alazu Bn Abdilsalam (Allah bless him) said: our prayer for the Prophet (peace be upon him) is not intercession, we cannot intercede for him, but Allah has ordered us to be grateful and reward who had been beneficent and who had bestowed a favor upon us, if we are too weak to do anything we can reward him with praying, Allah has shown us to pray for him when He knew our weakness to reward our Prophet , He guided us to reward our prophet by invocation; our prayers for him to be as rewarding him for being benevolent , and the grand favors he did to us, he is the most beneficence of all , and praying for the Prophet (peace be upon him) is for the advantage of whom prays on the Prophet and this is evidence of the perfection of belief, pure intend, showing love and continuation on worship and respect .

Third :
    If said : Does Allah bless only the prophet (Peace be upon him)?

I replied: No; Allah prays for others like:

1-Abraham: we say this in our prayers in the Tashahud ; it is confirmed in Correct Bukhari number 4423 : from Ka'b b. 'Ujra he said: O, the Messenger of Allah we have learnt how to invoke peace upon you; (kindly tell us) how we should bless you. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Say:" Allah pray upon Muhammad and his family as Thou didst pray upon Ibrahim and his family, Allah bless Muhammad and his family as Thou didst bless Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim. Verily Thou art Praiseworthy and Glorious."

2- The Prophet's wives and his children; it is confirmed in Correct Bukhari chapter (Can one send Salat on anybody other than the Prophet (saws)) number 5883: narrated from Amro Bin Sulaim Al Ruzaqi that Abu Humaid Alsahidi said to him: The people said, "O Allah's Messenger ! How may we send Salat on you?" He said, "Say: O Allah pray upon Muhammad, his wives and his children as Thou prayed upon Abraham's family and bless Muhammad, his wives and children as Thou blessed Abraham's family Verily Thou art Praiseworthy and Glorious".

3- Patients enduring difficulties; Allah said : And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, (155) Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return." (156) Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. (157). Al Baqarah 155-157
    We notice from Allah's speech about patient people :" Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy". i.e. Allah praises the patient people in the world of angels, and glorifies them…..
    This holy verse proves the falsity of the saying that Allah's blessings upon his prophet is mercy; because when Allah spoke about the patients said : :" Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy". His blessings does not mean mercy, cause the coordinating conjunction letter (w) demands dissimilarity; when I say I drunk tea and orange, is the orange tea? The answer: No.

4- We Muslims ; Allah said: It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful. (43). Al Ahzab 43. i.e. he praises us in the world of angles, and his angels ask Allah to forgive us; it is obvious from this holy verse that Allah loves people who has faith, and takes care of them with successfulness and correctness, and it is clear that there are many darknesses in the world, He saves them from the darkness, and spreads in their way bright lights to lead them towards the truthful goal, and guides them for the straight path, and this meaning is clear in Allah's speech: (Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light.) Albaqarah 257

It is clear from the foregoing that Allah blesses Muhammad (peace be upon him), his wives, Abraham, patients, and us Muslims. That means: he praises his servants in the world of angles in front of the angels; a praising and blessing that deserves the patients endure what happens to them of misfortunes, deserves who pays zakat (alms giving) , saves the people who has faith from darkness to light, and from confusion to the true religion, those blessings in addition to blessings specialized for our Prophet Muhammad, cause Allah and angels' blessings upon His prophet ( peace be upon him) indicates the great efforts this important man did, to save humans from darkness to light, it was he who defeated ignorance, put an end to unfairness and darkness, and came with the true religion to manifest it over all religion, and he strived for Allah with the striving due to Him till he passed away….

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Fourth :

There is difference between the two expressions : praying upon prophet, and praying for prophet.
    Allah's blessing and praising the prophet has been cleared and explained, and for the second one is we said it we will be disbelieving in Allah because we don’t pray for anyone only Allah, and we don’t say: Allah prays for the prophet, it is not expected from a rational man to say this….
    Fifth :
    The narrations that the objectors used in the second part of their question are denied, and are fabricated about our Prophet (peace be upon him) we don’t recognize them, and consequently their suspicion declines which says : Does Allah pray, and they depend on the followings from (Al Halabi Biography):
    First:
    Shekh Al Albani: (Allah grant mercy upon his soul) described it as fabricated in the Weak Series number 1387: when the Prophet (Peace be upon him) was taken to the to seventh heaven, Gabriel said to him : when I arrived at the seventh heaven Gabriel said to me slowly your Lord is praying I said: Does He pray ?? He answered yes. I asked: what is he saying? He said: The Most Glorified and Holy, the Lord of the Angles and Archangel Gabriel, my Mercy preceded my anger. Denied and Ibn Jawzi says in ‘ The Fabricated’ (1/119)
    And number 1386 “I said praying I said: O Gabriel your Lord does pray? He answered yes. I asked: what is His praying ? he said: The Most Glorified and Holy, my Mercy preceded my anger, my Mercy preceded my anger . All of it is fabricated.
    Second :
    What is correct and true about this is what written in Correct Muslim number 752, narrated from Aisha that Allah’s Prophet (peace be upon him) was saying in his bowing down and prostration : “Most Glorified and Holy, the Lord of the Angles and Archangel Gabriel”.
    This is what Prophet (peace be upon him) said in his praying; in his prostrations and bowing down, this is not what Allah the Almighty says in His praying as mentioned in Al Halabi Biography, and as the objectors allege…..
    What mentioned before refutes the suspicion _ By the grace of Allah _
    And concerning what is written in the Al Halabi Biography after the first part; the narrator said: it is mentioned that It is mentioned that the Children of Israel asked Moses : Is your Lord praying , Moses (peace be upon him) suffered from this , and Allah asked him: O Moses what did they say to you? He said: what you heard. Allah said: tell them that I pray and my praying is quenching my anger. Allah knows the best.
    I said: this is baseless and is denied as well; Shekh Al Albani: (Allah grant mercy upon his soul) mentioned it in the Weak Series number 1387.
    And the correct hadith is within Bukhari in his Correct numbered 2955, Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When Allah created the creation as He was upon the Throne, He put down in His Book: Verily, My mercy predominates My wrath.
    We notice : it is not a correct hadith that Allah prays, and says: praying is quenching my anger neither in this hadith nor in other correct hadiths.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Sixth:
    There are texts in the Book of Bible states that Jesus the Lord was praying.. it is written in many locations like:
    1-The Book of Luke chapter 22 number 41 : And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
    2- The Book of Mark chapter 1 number 35: And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
    3- The Book of Mathew Chapter 26 number 39: And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    4- The Book of John Chapter 4 numbers 22-23: Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews23 . But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    5- The Book of Mathew Chapter 4 number 10: Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
    I wonder:
    1- Humans are praying for Allah, then for whom Jesus was praying when he is the Allah himself?
    2- Does Allah pray for requirements and needs instead of others?
    3- Is Allah praying for Allah ? or Jesus the Christ was prophet and ordered The Children of Israel to do so?
    And more astonishing than this, is the Book of Mathew tells us in Chapter 27 number 46: And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

I ask :
    Is Jesus calling another god? And asks him why did he leave him in the hands of Jews to humiliate and crucify him …?

2- Did Jesus hate death… ?!

3- Who died on the Cross Godhead (the god) or the human being (human) … ?!

If it was the God who died on the cross the redemption is not reasonable, why? Because of many evidences :

1-The original sin is not specified; which requires Allah Almighty to come down embodied as human and be crucified; there is no one only Allah capable of carrying the human beings sins on the cross; human is not capable of carrying all the sins of human being.

2- It is written in the Moses law: "Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" The Book of Deuteronomy (21/23), Curse is having fault, and dismiss from Allah's mercy; so how can this cursed imperfect human be capable of carrying human beings sins?!

3- The Bible tells us that human does not carry the sins of any other human; but every man is to be killed for his own sins: " The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. " The Book of Deuteronomy (24/16), if Jesus died as human being, on the contrary human does not carry the sins of any other human !

And if it was the Godhead died on the cross, this is a very great defect; because Allah (Allah, glorified and exalted be He ) never dies; this is stated in many texts like:

a - In the Book of Deuteronomy the Lord says about himself:" For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever." (32/40)

b - The Book of 1st Timothy (6/16): "Who only hath immortality "

c - The Book of Jeremiah chapter 10 number 10: "But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation."

d - The law of Orthodox belief states that the Godhead never left the human being for a second; this means that Allah according to their belief died on the cross, and this contradicts the texts that tells Allah (Allah, glorified and exalted be He ) never dies …..!
    Last edited by هشيم; 23-04-2013 at 01:18 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Seventh:

The Books of the New Testament shows for the readers that Jesus the Christ was a human and prophet invokes his Lord to heal others and bring them back to life….. the evidences for this are :

1- In the Book of John about the miracle of bringing live to Lazarus, this is in Chapter 11 number 41: " Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me."

I said : it is clear from the texts that Jesus lift his eyes to the sky , and thanked the Father (the Lord); because he heard his invocations … is there any god invoke a god, and thanks the god; when the god responded the god….. don’t they think reasonably?

2- The Book of John Chapter 9 number 17, they also said to a blind man: << What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.>>

What approves the foregoing is the speech of Jesus himself who repudiates Godhead from himself, and confirms that he is a messenger from Allah (Allah, glorified and exalted be He) …. That is what the Book of John referenced to him in Chapter 17 number 3 : And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information