......Slander: an animal first one belived in prophet.....

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ......Slander: an animal first one belived in prophet.....

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ......Slander: an animal first one belived in prophet.....

Yahfur the donkey is the first one believed in Prophet ?

An objector asked a Muslim : do you know who was the first Muslim, and believed in the Prophet ?

The Muslim answered: Yes I know; the first of the men believed in Islam was Abu Bakr, the first of the youths was Ali, and the first of women was Khadija (Allah bless them), the Christian said ironically : your answer is wrong, the first one who believed in Islam was Yahfur the donkey, and my evidence for this is :

Narrated from Abi Manthur : when Allah Almighty granted His messenger (peace be upon him) victory over Khaibar , his (peace be upon him) arrow hit four pairs of mules, and four pairs of shoes, ten ounces of gold and silver, and a black lumpy donkey.

Ha said: the Prophet (peace be upon him) talked to the donkey said to him : what is your name? donkey answered: Yazid Bin Shahab, there were sixty breeds from my grandfather and nobody rode us only prophets, there is only me left from the breeds, and there is no prophet except you, and I was expecting you to ride me, before you I was owned by a Jew, and I purposely caused him to stumble , he was starving me and beating my back, the prophet (peace be upon him) said: I’ll call you Yahfur, O Yahfur! The donkey said: here I am at your service, the prophet (peace be upon him) said: do you desire female donkeys? he said: No.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to ride the donkey when needed and whenever he (peace be upon him) got down off the donkey he (peace be upon him) would send the donkey to the door of the man, and the donkey would knock at the door with his head, when the owner of the house came out and the donkey would make gesture to the man to answer the prophet (peace be upon him), when the Prophet (peace be upon him) passed away, the donkey went to a well of Abi Tayhan he fell in it and died and it became his grave, he was so grieved for the Prophet (peace be upon him) . Return to: the Beginning and the End by Ebn Katheer Chapter 6: 150, and the Forest Lion chapter 4 page 707, and the Language of the Scales the Chapter whose name is Muhammad, Muhammad Bin Mzid, the Halaby Biography, the Raid on Khaibar.

Last edited by هشيم; 13-04-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the Suspicion :

First:

This story is a fabricated story about the prophet (peace be upon him), the Muslims do not approve it; the researchers admit it as fabricated as follows:

1- Al Shekh Al Albani (Allah bless him) in (the Serial of Weak and Fabricated) number 5405 he said : (fabricated)

2-In the Book of ( Discovering being Mean about the Great Islam ) revealed the story as :

1-Ibn Kkatheer mentioned this story in his date (6/150) and said that this story is weak and more than one of the senior memorizers.

2- Ibn Atheer stated in Forest Lion (chapter 4 page 707) that the story is weak and not correct, and here is for you his speech about what he reported from Abi Musa after mentioning the story: “this speech is denied and not having a trustful reference nor a strong source s and nobody can narrate it from me only if mentioning my comment on it”.

3- The senior memorizer Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani in the book The Language of Scales, the

Chapter whose name is Muhammad Bin Mzid told this story as an example of the lie that Muhammad Bin Mzid told, and he mentioned the speech of Al hafith Ibn Haban here is the text of his speech:

“Muhammad Bin Mzid Abu Jahfar: from Abi Hthaifa Al Nahdi Ibn Haban mentioned he narrated from Abi Hthaifa this false story”.

Then Abu Hajr mentioned the full story and said: Ibn Haban said: this story has no origin and has no reference. Ibn Al Jozi said : Allah curses who first fabricated this story.

4-The speech of Imam Al Siywty in the book (Pearls Made) the first chapter, (the book of virtues) and the exact title of the book is (Pearls Made in Fabricated Ahadiths), and this book is specialized for fabricated false ahadiths in other words : lies.

When Imam Al Siywty discussed it a lot said: fabricated( he means the narration)

Then he mentions the speech of Imam Al Hafth Ibn Haban and here is what he said:

Ibn haban said: has no origin and has no reference and Muhammad Bin Mzid can not be used as a prove.

As we all have seen they were never faithful in narrating, they cut off the statement from the context and they hide from you the Muslim scholar comments on it before and after mentioning it and they make this intentionally for a purpose .(with a slight literal change)

I said: it is obvious from what mentioned before that the story is not true; but it is fabricated…

So the answer by the Muslim was correct when he said :The first man believed in Islam was Abu Bakr, the first youth was Ali, and the first woman was Khadija (Allah bless them), and we don’t believe in the story of yahfur the donkey that the Christian told as we released before…. If there were not depending on references in telling Hadiths, everyone said everything as Ibn Al Mubarak said (Allah bless him).
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second :

In The Bible there is a donkey speaking; a donkey talks with Prophet Balaam…. And this is in the Book of Numbers chapter 22 number 27-30 : 27 . And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff. 28 . And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times? 29 . And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee. 30 . And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

Al Atan: the female of donkey, jenny

I said : when the christen asked the Muslim about the story which we don’t approve made fun of and laughed at…. But we Muslims do not make fun as he did, cause we are not like him….

It is more amazing that in the Bible a donkey avoids the stupidity of a prophet… and this is in the Book of Peter 2 chapter 2 number 15-16 : 15. Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 . But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

I said : the donkey talking is not a problem; cause Allah is able to make him speak, and we don’t doubt Allah’s ability; and in Sunnah we have a wolf talked to give information about the prophet (peace be upon him), and pointed a talking cow….. and it is in the following :

1-The book The Prophecy Evidences by Al Bayhaqi number 2290 narrated from Abi Saeed Al Khdri, when a wolf attacked an Arab nomad and his sheep in the outskirt and took a ewe from his sheep, the Arab nomad man could catch the wolf and returned the ewe , the wolf walked away, then he returned with his tail tucked between his back legs in a submission position (1) facing the Arab nomad and said: woe, don’t you feel guilty (2) that you take away from me a food that Allah gave me , the nomad Arab sat down in front of the wolf and said : it is strange that a wolf talks the wolf said: you will be called for more strange thing than this, what is more strange than this ? Messenger of Allah between date palm trees tells people about the previous events, and what happens after, the nomad Arab led his sheep till he came near the Madina , and looked for the Prophet (peace be upon him) till he knocked at his door, he permitted him to enter, the Arab nomad talked to him then believed in him and said: <<if you prayed with the people tell me to attend>>, when the prophet (peace be upon him) prayed asked: <<who is the shepherd?>> the nomad Arab stood up, the Prophet (peace be upon him ) said to him : <<speak about what you have seen and heard>>, the nomad Arab talked about what he has seen and heard, then he (peace be upon him) said: <<I swear by Allah who created me, the day of Day of Resurrection will never come till one of you comes out from his household and then his sandal, his whip, or his walking stick tells him what his family did after him>>. Abduhameed Bin Bhram Al Fazary narrated from Shahr Bin Hwshab

1-Istathfara : the submission position of wolf, tucks his tail between his back legs till close to his belly

2- taharaj: to avoid sin and avoid being guilty with offending and troublesome.

2- Musanad Ahmad number 7047: from Abu Huraira the Prophet (peace be upon him) prayed with us then he turned his face to us and said : <<while a man was walking a cow, when he tried to ride the cow and beat her , the cow said : we are not created for this but for tilling>>. The people said: Glorified is Allah a talking cow. He (peace be upon him) said: <<but me and Abu Bakir and Omar believe in this >> both of them are not here <<there was a man with his sheep a wolf attacked him and took an ewe from him the man followed him and caught him he could rescue the ewe from the wolf , the wolf said: you rescued her from me but who will protect her in the day of beast of prey ((it is a day, at the end of the life on earth, in which the people become more concerned with life and fascinations and they don’t care about their cattle and sheep)). The people said Glorified is Allah a talking wolf, the prophet (peace be upon him s said: <<but me and Abu Bakir and Omar believe in this >> both of them are not here.

The comment of Shuaeb AL Arnwt: the reference is true with the confirmation by the two shaikhs.

But the real paradox is in the text of the Book of Peter 2 it is : when the donkey spoke, he had spoken to avoid the stupidity of a prophet!!

I ask: is the donkey cleverer than the prophet, and has more knowledge than a prophet as the Bible says?

Are some Messengers of Allah so stupid that a donkey avoids one of them from stupidity?

This is the paradox that for Allah we deny and don’t believe in.

Last edited by هشيم; 13-04-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information