Bible vs Christian Church

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bible vs Christian Church

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Default Bible vs Christian Church

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

الكتاب المقدس ضد العقيدة المسيحية

This video reveals that Christian tradition is based on pagan Babylonian religion and not the Bible.

هذا الفيديو يكشف ان الاساس الذي يستند عليه الدين المسيحي اليوم هو البابلية الوثنية وليس الكتاب المقدس

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=d4O5NW_VvnM#!

Last edited by فداء الرسول; 10-04-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

LOL...this video proves no such thing. Hahahahahaha...

Shall I post another with the proof of Islam having its roots in the pagan worship of the moon God ...and his daughters.

You would then say...Oh but this is a lie and fabrication. Anyone can make a video and post it on the Internet to prove whatever they wish to prove...it does not mean it is truth.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post

Shall I post another with the proof of Islam having its roots in the pagan worship of the moon God ...and his daughters.

You would then say...Oh but this is a lie and fabrication. Anyone can make a video and post it on the Internet to prove whatever they wish to prove...it does not mean it is truth.
    hahahahahahahahha

If you sing before breakfast you will cry before dinner

There is no response to the video but Hahah

This failure with Misery

Can you respond in an objective manner more

the pagan worship of the moon God

History repeats itself

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t192421....rship+moon+God

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t169105....rship+moon+God

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-12-2019
    At
    12:29 PM

Such a manner for reply & discussion is Not Accepted
    If you have no serious & respectable response .... please keep silent
    Because more such comments will lead to blocking your membership
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Sounds like a good idea Doctor X. Block my . I used membership...or even better cancel it I used to enjoy dialogue with muslims but I have to admit it can be extremely tiresome reading the same lies promoted as truth....like muslims have the monopoly on truth I believe Allah is ok with telling lies in certain circumstances whereas for us to lie it is a wound to YHWH.

Peace to you I shall pray one day you will know the truth, I do hope you come to salvation and know the truth that is YHWH.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

You are pathetic

Can you convince one of Christianity? No

You're just chattering

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by فداء الرسول View Post
    You are pathetic

Can you convince one of Christianity? No

You're just chattering
    and you are just rude...

It's not for me to convince you of anything. Why would I wish to convince a muslim of a truth they have closed their hearts to.

I will tell you something...just chatter no doubt and you are free to ignore, it's of zero consequence to me. For many years I have been interested in Islam, talking with muslim friends ( yes I have muslim friends) I was interested to hear what they were taught about other faiths, mainly christianity due to my personal belief. I always believed we believed in the same ONE God, YHWH supreme creator of all there is and of all the Prophets. I read about Islam, talked with muslims on forums and bought a Quran, but try as I might I could not see what muslims see and the more I read the more it seemed like maybe we do not have the same God, and Allah is not YHWH.

This made me a bit sad as I thought your souls are in peril and you do not even know it. Although I know you as muslims are dead in your sins it's not in my remit to change this, as only YHWH guides where he will, only YHWH opens eyes and hearts. You think yourselves as slaves of Allah we see ourselves as children of God. It's a choice we are all free to make. I see your Prophet as a decent well meaning person who did truly believe his revelation was from Gabriel, but I can only look to the Bible and we are told to test the Prophets as Prophets are told to test the spirits... Mohammed does not pass the test, so on that basis I cannot accept him as final prophet unless it was only to the people of Arabia and not the whole of mankind.

I have to go with what my heart tells me is true. Your Prophet understood this fact and did not disrespect either the Jews or Christians in his lifetime and he also did not disrespect their Holy Books. I wonder when I see how hard some muslims try to discredit other faiths to prove their own somehow superior would your Prophet be proud?

I have a profound love for YHWH and my worship is freely given with love and sincerity for all that YHWH has shown me. I do not see that my relationship with YHWH is conditional on a belief in Mohammed being a Prophet.

peace be with you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

and you are just rude...

It's not for me to convince you of anything. Why would I wish to convince a muslim of a truth they have closed their hearts to.

I will tell you something...just chatter no doubt and you are free to ignore, it's of zero consequence to me. For many years I have been interested in Islam, talking with muslim friends ( yes I have muslim friends) I was interested to hear what they were taught about other faiths, mainly christianity due to my personal belief. I always believed we believed in the same ONE God, YHWH supreme creator of all there is and of all the Prophets. I read about Islam, talked with muslims on forums and bought a Quran, but try as I might I could not see what muslims see and the more I read the more it seemed like maybe we do not have the same God, and Allah is not YHWH.

This made me a bit sad as I thought your souls are in peril and you do not even know it. Although I know you as muslims are dead in your sins it's not in my remit to change this, as only YHWH guides where he will, only YHWH opens eyes and hearts. You think yourselves as slaves of Allah we see ourselves as children of God. It's a choice we are all free to make. I see your Prophet as a decent well meaning person who did truly believe his revelation was from Gabriel, but I can only look to the Bible and we are told to test the Prophets as Prophets are told to test the spirits... Mohammed does not pass the test, so on that basis I cannot accept him as final prophet unless it was only to the people of Arabia and not the whole of mankind.

I have to go with what my heart tells me is true. Your Prophet understood this fact and did not disrespect either the Jews or Christians in his lifetime and he also did not disrespect their Holy Books. I wonder when I see how hard some muslims try to discredit other faiths to prove their own somehow superior would your Prophet be proud?

I have a profound love for YHWH and my worship is freely given with love and sincerity for all that YHWH has shown me. I do not see that my relationship with YHWH is conditional on a belief in Mohammed being a Prophet.

peace be with you.
    If the truth hurts, you are not living right.

The problem all Christians ask questions about Islam

And we respond to them with respect

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f90

But if we ask we Christians are running away and laughed from none (
    A person who laughs may not be happy, but he's hide the sadness in his heart)

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination

There is no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    29-09-2020
    At
    09:21 PM

PLEASE TRANSLATE TO HER

اختبار صدق النبوة
    1 - المعجزات.
    2 - بشارة الأنبياء السابقين بالأنبياء اللاحقين.
    3 - النظر في أحوال الأنبياء.
    4 - النظر في دعوة الرسل.
    5 - نصر الله وتأييده لهم.
    كلها متوفرة فى النبى محمد

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by فداء الرسول View Post
    If the truth hurts, you are not living right.

The problem all Christians ask questions about Islam

And we respond to them with respect

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f90

But if we ask we Christians are running away and laughed from none (
    A person who laughs may not be happy, but he's hide the sadness in his heart)

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination

There is no god but Allah, Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah
    Sometimes I don't know where you get your strange ideas from. What makes you think because we see ourselves as Children of God, rather than slaves of Allah that we would not be punished for our sins?

Does a loving father not punish the child when he does something wrong? So why would it be any different for YHWH? A loving father punishes the erring child out of love for that child so that child will grow in knowledge and enlightenment. YHWH teaches that all sins have a consequence and must be paid for...by the sinner. To you your all powerful but unknowable Allah to me my all powerful loving father YHWH.

As I said personal choice we are free to make by Gods decree.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information