Bible vs Christian Church

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bible vs Christian Church

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

And we respond to them with respect

Just to add..I don't think this is quite correct. In all the forums I have joined and all the discussions I have had this is by far the most disrespectful regarding the beliefs of others. which is not in any way representative of muslims i have met who have always been polite and kind. I find you can be quite rude at times. Sorry no offence meant, just saying as I find. No doubt you have issues with my attitude also which is no problem. The anonymity of the Internet can be both a blessing and a curse. It's not easy to judge a person when words can be misunderstood.

Anyway peace to you I hold no animosity towards you personally.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Sometimes I don't know where you get your strange ideas from. What makes you think because we see ourselves as Children of God, rather than slaves of Allah that we would not be punished for our sins?

Does a loving father not punish the child when he does something wrong? So why would it be any different for YHWH? A loving father punishes the erring child out of love for that child so that child will grow in knowledge and enlightenment. YHWH teaches that all sins have a consequence and must be paid for...by the sinner. To you your all powerful but unknowable Allah to me my all powerful loving father YHWH.

As I said personal choice we are free to make by Gods decree.

Sometimes I don't know where you get your strange ideas from. What makes you think because we see ourselves as Children of God, rather than slaves of Allah that we would not be punished for our sins?

Really!!!!!!

You think yourselves as slaves of Allah we see ourselves as children of God

Does a loving father not punish the child when he does something wrong? So why would it be any different for YHWH? A loving father punishes the erring child out of love for that child so that child will grow in knowledge and enlightenment. YHWH teaches that all sins have a consequence and must be paid for...by the sinner. To you your all powerful but unknowable Allah to me my all powerful loving father YHWH.

If Christians believe that God punished each wrong

Why Christ Sin hardens one last?

God in Islam is great, we are servants of God that created us, we worship to be near him and forgive our sins

As I said personal choice we are free to make by Gods decree

I repeat the words: your problem do not understand and cannot explain your faith
    We are here for interfaith dialogue
    If you see yourself I'm not worthy of discussion, why are you here? To chatter?
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 15-04-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    And we respond to them with respect

Just to add..I don't think this is quite correct. In all the forums I have joined and all the discussions I have had this is by far the most disrespectful regarding the beliefs of others. which is not in any way representative of muslims i have met who have always been polite and kind. I find you can be quite rude at times. Sorry no offence meant, just saying as I find. No doubt you have issues with my attitude also which is no problem. The anonymity of the Internet can be both a blessing and a curse. It's not easy to judge a person when words can be misunderstood.

Anyway peace to you I hold no animosity towards you personally.
    Does right is the lack of respect for the sanctities of others of your point of view
    This is the personal freedom and evidence
    Can you reply?
    Can you talk to me?

You talked about Prophet Muhammad, we reply to you but you did not respond to any question of the Christian faith

You say you don't have to justify it

I recommend you go to the Church and Christianity teaches well
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information