........Revelation interrupted cause of a dead animal .........

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ........Revelation interrupted cause of a dead animal .........

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ........Revelation interrupted cause of a dead animal .........

The Revelation is not coming to a Prophet cause of a dead dog of under his bed!

They said :

it is illogical that a dead dog was under the bed of the Prophet, and it continued in this condition for a time, and Gabriel does not descent to Prophet because of this dead dog…. O Muslims what are those myths?!

They depend on the followings :

1-Tafsir AlQurtuby (chapter 20/93) : Narrated from Abi Amran Aljony , said: Gabriel had not come to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for a duration of time and that was hard for the Prophet (peace be upon him) to bear, Gabriel did come to Prophet while Prophet (peace be upon him) was praying with his forehead on the Kaaba, Gabriel sat on his shoulder and revealed to him (Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested ).

Khawla –who was serving the Prophet peace be upon him- said : a puppy had entered the house, he went under the bed and died, days passed and no revelation came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said : O khawla, what happened in my house? Why Gabriel is not coming to me ?) Khawla said I said to myself : if I intend cleaning the house, I swept under of the bed with a sweeper and there was a dead puppy, I took it and threw it outside behind the wall, so the Prophet (peace be upon him) came and his beard was trembling –usually whenever the revelation came to him (peace be upon him) trembling took hold of him – he (peace be upon him) said : (O Khawla cover me) Allah revealed this Sorat.

And when Gabriel descended the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked him about being late he answered: “do not you know that we don’t enter any house with dog and picture in it”.

2- Tafsir Al Alwsy (chapter 24/ page 4): Ibn Abi Shiba in his Masnad, Al Tabarani and Ibn Mrdwya, they concluded from Khawla’s (she was serving the Prophet (peace be upon him) ) narration that a puppy went under the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) bed and died we did not knew this, four days passed and no revelation came to him and he asked O Khawla what happened in Prophet’s (peace be upon him) house Gabriel is not coming to me I said O Messenger of Allah we never had a day more blessing than today he took his garment wore it and went outside I said to myself if I prepare the house for sweeping it and I tried to sweep under of the bed there was something heavy I tried with it till a dead puppy came out I took it with my hands and threw it behind the house so the Prophet come home and his beard was trembling –usually whenever the revelation came to him (peace be upon him) trembling took hold of him – and said : O Khawla cover me, so Allah Almighty revealed: (By the morning brightness * And [by] the night when it covers with darkness) till his speech : (and you will be satisfied) this narration proves that the interruption of revelation was four days, from Ibn Jrej it was twenty days, from Al Kalbi it was fifteen days and more, from Ibn Abbas twenty five days, from Al Sadi and Muqatel forty days and you know that in such kind of issues the knowledge differs from the origin and nearly no one knows for sure only the Prophet (peace be upon him), Allah knows the best.

3- Tafsir of Al Labab by Ibn Adil : and it is narrated from Khawla was serving Prophet (peace be upon him) she said : a puppy had entered the house, entered under the bed and died, days passed and no revelation came to the Messenger of Allah, The Prophet said: O Khawla, what happened in my house? Why Gabriel is not coming to me ?) Khawla said: if I prepare the house for sweeping, I swept under the bed with a sweeper and there was a dead puppy, I took it and threw it outside behind the wall, so the Prophet (peace be upon him) came and his beard was trembling –usually whenever the revelation came to him (peace be upon him) trembling took hold of him – he (peace be upon him) said : (O Khawla cover me) Allah revealed this Sorat, and when Gabriel descended the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked him about being late he answered: “do not you know that we don’t enter any house with dog and picture in it”.

Last edited by هشيم; 10-04-2013 at 01:13 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the suspicion:

First:

This narration is denied from both of rational side and narrating side, rationally the logic is completely refusing this issue; cause dog decays after he dies, and a bad smelling rises ….

And from narrating side this narrative or story is denied by the Muslim scholars and they don’t recognize is as correct one, as what follows :

1-Ibn Hajar (Allah bless his soul) said in Al Fateh (chapter 14/ page 122): Now I found in Al Tabarani with a prediction it is stated in it that who don’t know the reason of revelation was a puppy under Prophet’s (peace be upon him) bed and he did not feel it so the Gabriel did not come to him because of this, the story of Gabriel’s interrupt because of a dog under the bed is famous , but to be the reason for revealing this verse is very strange, but even odd, and it is refused by what is in the correct and Allah know best.

2- Al Sheikh Al Albani (Allah bless him) said in the (Serial of Weak) number 6136 (denied) O Khawla, what happened in the Messenger of Allah’s house? Gabriel is not coming to me! Was there an event happened in the house of the Messenger of Allah?... O Khawla cover me!

Allah revealed : By the morning brightness (1) And [by] the night when it covers with darkness, (2) Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested . (3)

Al Tabarani said in (The Great Dictionary) (24/249/636) Ali Ibn Abdulaziz said to us : Abw Naaeh repeated, Hfs Bin Saaed Alquraishy repeated, from her mother my mother narrated to me : a puppy had entered the house, went under the bed and died, days passed and no revelation came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) he said: (he narrated the hadith), I said: I swear by Allah we never had a day more blessing than today he took his garment wore it and went outside I said : if I prepare the house for sweeping it and I tried to sweep under the bed by sweeper there was something heavy; I tried with it till a dead puppy came out I took it with my hands and threw it outside behind the wall so the Prophet come home and his beard was trembling –usually whenever the revelation came to him (peace be upon him) trembling took hold of him – and said : “O Khawla cover me” …. The hadith.

And Ibn Abi Shiba in his (Masnad), from him Ibn Abi Assim in Last “Al Ahad wal mathani”, and from him Ibn Atheer in “The Lion of the forest” (6/94) Abu Naeem Al Fatheel Bin Dkeen narrated for us : ….. . thus.

I said : this is a weak predication, and has two faults , which are unawareness:

First : Um Hfs Bin Saeed: I did not find her biography , and thus Al Haithamee find fault; and said in “Al Majmah” (7/138): “Al Tabarani narrated it, Um Hfs I did not know her”.

3- Sheikh Salim Al Hilaly and Sheikh Muhammad Al Nasir (Allah bless them) in the Book of Comprehension (3/523): weak.
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 10-04-2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: تصحيح كلمة
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second :

If said : if the story is not right so what is the reason behind the Gabriel interruption of revelation to your prophet for a period of time …….?!

I said : What is clear to me is that the reason for this is when Jews asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) about three issues … and he said to them :

I will tell you tomorrow, and did say: “If Allah wills” and the revelation seized to come to him… Allah know the best.

This is backed by the speech of Quran explanation scholars as following :

1-Tafsir Al Bagawi : (page 569): the explainers said the Jews asked Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), about (Dhul-Qarnayn, Who has two horns) , about the companions of the cave, and about soul? He said: I will tell you tomorrow, and did not say : : “If Allah wills” so the revelation seized to come to him.

2- Tafsir Al Siraj Almunir (Surat Al Dhuha/ page 5212) : << The Jews asked Prophet (peace be upon him) about soul, about (Dhul-Qarnayn, Who has two horns) ,and about the companions of the cave ? and the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I will tell you tomorrow, and did not say If Allah wills, so the revelation seized to come to him till Gabriel descended to him with the speech of Allah : (And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow, Except [when adding], "If Allah wills.") Al Kahf(23)

And Gabriel revealed to him what they asked him, and about this story (Your Lord has not taken leave of you)>> they differ about the duration of the interruption of the revelation. Ibn Jarir said: twenty four days. And Ibn Abbas said fifteen days. And Muqatel said Forty days. They said : and the polytheist said Muhammad’s Lord has left him and detested him Allah has revealed this surat and Prophet said :<< O Gabriel you did not come till I was very eager for you to come ? Gabriel said: I was more eager to come to you but I am an ordered servant and Allah revealed : (And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord)>> Maryam (64)

3- Al Lubab in Quran science (Chapter16/page372) : and it was said: when the Jews asked him about soul, Dhul-Qarnayn and about the companions of the cave, the Prophet (peace be upon him said: >> I will tell you tomorrow<< and did not say : If Allah wills, so the revelation seized to come to him till Gabriel descended to him with the speech of Allah : (And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow, Except [when adding], "If Allah wills.") Al Kahf(23-24), and he revealed to him what they asked, and for this story : (Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested .)

And polytheist hypocrites harmed the Prophet a lot during the time of the interruption of revelation, and he was very patiently endured from what he faced (peace be upon him)…. Muslim narrated in his Sahih The Book of THE PERSECUTION OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) AT THE HANDS OF THE INFIDELS AND HYPOCRITES) number 3355 Isihaq Bin Ibrahim and Muhammad Bin Rafih and the utterance is for Ibn Rafih said Isihaq said to us Ibn rafih said: yahya Bin Adam said to us from Zuhair it has been narrated on the authority of Aswad b. Qais who said: I heard Jundub b. Sufyan say: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) fell ill and did not wake up for two or three nights (for prayers) A woman came to him and said: Muhammad, I hope that your satan has left you. I haven't seen him approach you for two or three nights. The narrator says: At this, Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, revealed: ( And [by] the night when it covers with darkness Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested ).
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At
    12:00 AM

جزاكم الله خير اخي الكريم

النص بالعربية:

رد شبهة : نبيّ لا يأتيه الوحي بسببِ كلب ميت تحت سريره !

قالوا :هل يعقل أن هناك كلبًا قد مات تحت سرير النبيِّ ، وظل الحالُ زمنًا ، فلم ينزل جبريلُ للنبي ِّ بالوحي بسبب ذلك الكلب الميت.... ما هذه الخرافات أيها المسلمون ؟!

واستشهدا على ذلك بما جاء في الآتي:

1- تفسير القرطبي ( ج20/93 ) : وروى عن أبي عمران الجوني قال: أبطأ جبريل u على النبي r حتى شق عليه، فجاء وهو واضع جبهته على الكعبة يدعو، فنكت بين كتفيه، وأنزل عليه: " ما ودعك ربك وما قلى ".

وقالت خولة - وكانت تخدم النبي r - : إن جروا دخل البيت، فدخل تحت السرير فمات، فمكث نبي الله r أياما لا ينزل عليه الوحي.

فقال: " يا خولة ، ما حدث في بيتي ؟ ما لجبريل لا يأتيني " قالت خولة فقلت : لو هيأت البيت وكنسته، فأهويت بالمكنسة تحت السرير، فإذا جرو ميت، فأخذته فألقيته خلف الجدار، فجاء نبي الله ترعد لحياه - وكان إذا نزل عليه الوحي استقبلته الرعدة - فقال : [ يا خولة دثريني ] فأنزل الله هذه السورة.

ولما نزل جبريل سأله النبي r عن التأخر فقال : " أما علمت أنا لا ندخل بيتا فيه كلب ولا صورة " . أهـ

2- تفسير الالوسي ( ج24/ ص 4 ): وأخرج ابن أبي شيبة في مسنده والطبراني وابن مردويه من حديث خوله وكانت تخدم رسول الله r أن جروا دخل تحت سرير رسول الله r فمات ولم نشعر به فمكث رسول الله r أربعة أيام لا ينزل عليه الوحي فقال يا خولة ما حدث في بيت رسول الله r جبريل لا يأتيني فقلت يا نبي الله ما أتى علينا يوم خير منا اليوم فأخذ برده فلبسه وخرج فقلت في نفسي لو هيأت البيت وكنسته فأهويت بالمكنسة تحت السرير فإذا بشيء ثقيل فلم أزل به حتى بدا لي الجر وميتا فأخذته بيدي فألقيته خلف الدار فجاء النبي r ترعد لحيته وكان إذا نزل عليه الوحي أخذته الرعدة فقال يا خولة دثريني فأنزل الله تعالى: { والضحى * والليل } إلى قوله سبحانه : { فترضى } وهذه الرواية تدل على أن الانقطاع كان أربعة أيام وعن ابن جريج أنه كان اثني عشر يوماً وعن الكلبي خمسة عشر يوماً وقبل بضعة عشر يوما وعن ابن عباس خمسة وعشرين يوماً وعن السدي ومقاتل أربعين يوماً وأنت تعلم أن مثل ذلك مما يتفاوت العلم بمبدئه ولا يكاد يعلم على التحقيق إلا منه r والله تعالى أعلم . أهـ

3- تفسير اللباب لابن عادل : وروي أن خولة كانت تخدم النبيَّ r فقالت : « إن جرواً دخل البيت ، فدخل تحت السرير فمات ، فمكث نبي الله أياماً لا ينزل عليه الوحي ، فقال : » يا خولةُ ما حدّثَ في بَيْتِي؟ ما لِجِبْريلَ لا يَأْتِينِي «؟ قالت خولة : فقلت : لو هيأت البيت ، وكنسته ، فأهويت بالمكنسة تحت السرير ، فإذا جرو ميت ، فأخذته ، فألقيته خلف الجدار ، فجاء نبي الله r ترعد لحياه - وكان إذا نزل عليه الوحي استقبلته الرعدة - فقال : يا خولة دثِّرِيِنْي ، فأنزل الله هذه السورة ، ولما نزل جبريل u سأله النبي r عن التّأخر ، فقال u: " أما عَلِمْتَ أنَّا لا ندخلُ بَيْتَاً فيهِ كَلبٌ ، ولا صُورةٌ " .

الرد على الشبهة

أولاً : إن هذه الرواية رواية منكرة من جهة العقل والنقل ؛ فأما من جهةِ العقل فإن العقل يرفض هذا الأمر رفضًا باتًا ؛لأن الكلبَ يتعفنُ بعد موته ، وتظهر له رائحة عفنه يتعرف عليها أهل البيت.....

وأما من جهةِ النقل فهذه الراوية أو القصة منكرة عند العلماء لا يعترفون بصحتها كما يلي:

1- قال ابنُ حجر - رحمه الله- في الفتح ( ج14/ ص122 ) : وَوَجَدْت الْآن فِي الطَّبَرَانِيِّ بِإِسْنَادٍ فِيهِ مَنْ لَا يُعْرَف أَنَّ سَبَب نُزُولهَا وُجُود جَرْو كَلْب تَحْت سَرِيره r لَمْ يَشْعُر بِهِ فَأَبْطَأَ عَنْهُ جِبْرِيل لِذَلِكَ ، وَقِصَّة إِبْطَاء جِبْرِيل بِسَبَبِ كَوْن الْكَلْب تَحْت سَرِيره مَشْهُورَة ، لَكِنْ كَوْنهَا سَبَب نُزُول هَذِهِ الْآيَة غَرِيب ، بَلْ شَاذّ ، مَرْدُود بِمَا فِي الصَّحِيح وَاَللَّه أَعْلَم . أهـ

2- قال الشيخُ الألبانيُّ -رحمه الله- في السلسلة الضعيفة برقم 6136 ( منكر ) ( يا خَوْلَةُ ! مَا حَدَثَ فِي بَيْتِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ؟ جِبْرِيلُ لا يَأْتِينِي ! فَهَلْ حَدَثَ فِي بَيْتِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ حَدَثٌ؟ ... يَا خَوْلَةُ ! دَثِّريني !

فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ : {وَالضُّحَى . وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى . مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَى}

أخرجه الطبراني في المعجم الكبير (24/249/636) : حدثنا علي ابن عبد العزيز : ثنا أبو نعيم : ثنا حفص بن سعيد القرشي : حدثتني أمي عن أمها - وكانت خادم رسول الله r- :

أن جرواً دخل البيت ، ودخل تحت السرير ومات ، فمكث نبي الله r أياماً لا ينزل عليه الوحي ، فقال : (فذكر الحديث) ، فقلت : والله! ما أتى علينا يوم خيراً من يومنا ، فأخذ برده فلبسه وخرج ، فقلت : لو هيأت البيت وكنسته ، فأهويت بالمكنسة تحت السرير ، فإذا شيء ثقيل ؛ فلم أزل حتى أخرجته ، فإذا بجرو ميت ، فأخذته بيدي فالقيته خلف الجدار ، فجاء نبي الله ترعد لحيته - وكان إذا أتاه الوحي أخذته الرعدة - ، فقال : " يا خولة ! دثريني ... " الحديث .

وأخرجه ابن أبي شيبة في مسنده ، ومن طريقه ابن أبي عاصم في آخر"الآحاد والمثاني " ، ومن طريقه ابن الأثير في "أسد الغابة" (6/ 94) : حدثنا أبو نعيم الفضل بن دكين ... به .

قلت : وهذا إسناد ضعيف ؛ وله علتان ، وهما الجهالة :

الأولى : أم حفص بن سعيد : لم أجد لها ترجمة ، وبها أعله الهيثمي ؛ فقال في المجمع (7/138) : "رواه الطبراني ، وأم حفص لم أعرفها " . أهـ

3- قال الشيخ سليم الهلالي والشيخ محمد آل نصر- رحمهما الله- في كتاب الاستيعاب (3/523) (ضعيف) . أهـ

ثانيًا: إن قيل:بما أن القصةَ لم تصح فما هو سبب انقطاع جبريل u بالوحي عن نبيِّكم مدةً من الزمنِ....؟!

قلتُ : إن الذي يظهر لي أن السبب في ذلك هو لما سأل اليهودُ النبيَّ r عن أمورٍ ثلاثةٍ ... وقال r لهم : سأخبركم غداً ، ولم يقل : " إن شاء الله " فاحتبس الوحي عنه... والله أعلم.

يدعم ذلك أقوال المفسرين كما يلي:

1- تفسير البغوي) ص 569 ) : وقال المفسرون سألت اليهودُ، رسولَ الله r عن ذي القرنين ،وأصحاب الكهف، وعن الروح ؟ فقال: سأخبركم غدًا، ولم يقل: إن شاء الله، فاحتبس عنه الوحي . أهـ

2- تفسير السراج المنير ( الضحى / ص5212 ) : أنّ اليهود سألوا النبيّ r عن الروح وذي القرنين وأصحاب الكهف ؟ فقال r : سأخبركم غداً ، ولم يقل إن شاء الله، فاحتبس عنه الوحي إلى أن نزل جبريل u بقوله تعالى: { ولا تقولنّ لشيء إني فاعل ذلك غداً إلا أن يشاء الله } (الكهف 23) .

فأخبره بما سئل عنه، وفي هذه القصة نزلت { ما ودّعك ربك }» واختلفوا في مدّة احتباس الوحي عنه. فقال ابن جرير: اثنا عشر يوماً. وقال ابن عباس: خمسة عشر يوماً. وقال مقاتل: أربعون يوماً. قالوا: وقال المشركون: إنّ محمداً ودّعه ربه وقلاه فأنزل الله تعالى هذه السورة فقال النبيّ r :«يا جبريل ما جئت حتى اشتقت إليك؟ فقال جبريل u : إني كنت إليك أشدّ شوقاً ولكني عبد مأمور وأنزل الله تعالى: {وما نتنزل إلا بأمر ربك}» (مريم 64) . أهـ

3- اللباب في علوم القران ( ج16 / ص 372) : وقيل : لما سألته اليهود عن الروح ، وذي القرنين وأهل الكهف ، قال النبي r: " سَأخْبركُمْ غداً " ولم يقل : إن شاء الله ، فاحتبس عنه الوحي إلى أن نزل جبريل u بقوله تعالى : { وَلاَ تَقْولَنَّ لِشَيْءٍ إِنِّي فَاعِلٌ ذلك غَداً إِلاَّ أَن يَشَآءَ الله } [ الكهف 23 ، 24 ] ، فأخبره بما سئل عنه ، وفي هذه القصة نزلت : { مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قلى } .أهـ

وقد حدث له r إيذاءٌ شديدٌ في تلك الفترة التي انقطع عنه الوحي من المشركين والمنافقين ، فصبر على ما أصابه r ....روى مسلمٌ في صحيحه كِتَاب (الْجِهَادِ وَالسِّيَرِ) بَاب ( مَا لَقِيَ النَّبِيُّ rمِنْ أَذَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ) برقم 3355 عَنْ الْأَسْوَدِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ قَالَ: سَمِعْتُ جُنْدُبَ بْنَ سُفْيَانَ يَقُولُا: اشْتَكَى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ r فَلَمْ يَقُمْ لَيْلَتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلَاثًا ، فَجَاءَتْهُ امْرَأَةٌ فَقَالَتْ : " يَا مُحَمَّدُ إِنِّي لَأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونَ شَيْطَانُكَ قَدْ تَرَكَكَ لَمْ أَرَهُ قَرِبَكَ مُنْذُ لَيْلَتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلَاثٍ " قَالَ: فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ U :{ وَالضُّحَى وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَى }.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Allah Bless you
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information