an american asked me a qesution ... can you help me?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: an american asked me a qesution ... can you help me?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    29-03-2013
    At
    09:15 PM

Default an american asked me a qesution ... can you help me?

peace be upon you , brothers and sisters . and American christian asked me a question .... he said : Now regarding Muhammad: We both know that in order to be a true prophet, among other facts, this fact is key in this debate. A prophets prophecies MUST COME TRUE. That is a MUST. Now, Islam and Muhammad testify to Messiah, saying Messiah is a prophet. So if anything not true is found in Messiah, then Muhammad lied when he testified to Messiah. A true prophet will not make good testimony of a false prophet. Messiah did prophecy of his crucifixion, so if it did not happen, then Messiah was a false prophet, thus Muhammad was also false prophet because he testified of a false prophet. This is undeniable evidence, because if Messiah was crucified (and he was) then Muhammad lied when he said Messiah was not crucified. Either way, both instances prove that Muhammad lied! How can you not see the truth in this statement? Would you, if you were a true prophet, give testimony to a false prophet? Of course not! So, either Messiah was crucified or not, either way Muhammad claims Messiah was prophet, but says Messiah wasn't crucified, therefore either way, Muhammad was not true prophet to make these claims. They both contradict each other. Whether you wanna believe it or not is up to you, but truly I say unto you, that Messiah WAS crucified, and after three days was resurrected by the power of the Almighty YHVH, and is now seated at the right hand of YHVH, the eternal Almighty. So, regarding Muhammad, let's stick to this claim first and foremost, because like I said, a true prophet would not testify in good word, to a false prophet. No matter what!-Islam gives good testimony of Messiah, yet claims he was not crucified, therefore since Messiah prophecied that he would be crucified, if Islam is correct that he wasn't crucified, then Islam did lie about testifying in good word about Messiah! If Messiah was crucified (and he was) then Islam lied about Messiah not being crucified. How can you not see this? How can you dispute the truth of this claim, when both instances prove without a doubt, that Muhammad lied regarding Messiah? P016

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

First of all he should give clear evidences that Messiah was crucified and evidences that he was really resurrected before claiming that prophet Muhammad is not true in his testify to the Messiah

The Christians themselves face clear contradictions in the bible about the crucification and about the period the Messiah stayed in his tomb
    Last edited by ابو علي الفلسطيني; 29-03-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-07-2013
    At
    03:47 AM

Now that's a good question, let's clear this up, you said that prophecies of a prophet must be true, i agree with you , you also said that Muhamed PBUH testified that the Messiah is a prophet, with is proven in history by sources no one can deny. But what is NOT PROVEN is the crusification of Jesus PBUH, the churuch, the pope, and all the preists of the world CAN NOT prove that , all you have to do is to look in the history of chuches and the differences between different sides about the crucification of Jesus, there are some who denied it totally , some who accepted it ,and some who stood without making a piont in that issue. that's first, SECOND: you said that Jesus predicted that he would be crucified, I challenge you to bring one evidence from the bible that proves that, it's a matter of heaven or hell so let's not talk without evidence please, he stated that he would be betrayed and that's what muslims believe, he got betrayed : And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. MATT 26/21 bring me the evidence and let's talk with ration for god's sake. jesus never said that he would get crucified nor resurructed, it's only guessings and claims, if you wanna talk with mind and proven facts you're welcome, if not just keep on learning from your people what they can't explain
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

nothing change on here. You still stumble in the dark.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    nothing change on here. You still stumble in the dark.
    This funny
    Open the light to you in the dark

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Well the op would do well to listen to the American Christian with an open mind. He speaks true the proof is there for you to see..if you were to look. But you are to busy with your futile attempts trying to prove the truth wrong if it doesn't agree with your viewpoint whilst cherry picking the bits that you erroneously believe back up your claims.

Just saying...everyone is free to find their own path to God. Yours you believe lies with Mohammed and Allah. Mine lies with YHWH the true God of all eternity as told by all the previous prophets.

Muslims should stop trying to discredit the Bible as when you do this you also cast doubt on the Quran as a word of God.

Peace to you. :D

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I think you are the one who still stumble in the dark cause you didn't give any proof that Jesus is really crucified
    anyway we don't discredit the bible but the priests for sorry do
    I think you have a post want to discuss the crucification .. so I suggest you should put all your efforts in that subject
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

You forget or choose to ignore, the burden of proof is upon yourselves to prove the crucifixion never happened. Seeing as it was a wildly held belief by society at that time that it did happen. Six hundred years later Mohammed comes along and says it did not happen, with no proof of his claim.

So bring on your proof.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Of course you discredit the Bible...or you try to. You constantly say the Bible is corrupted, has been changed ya de ya and so on....but you never offer any proof of this claim. Then for some reason best known to your good selves go on to claim the very same unreliable, corrupt Bible prophecies your Prophet Mohammed. !!!

What is the point of this?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Of course you discredit the Bible...or you try to. You constantly say the Bible is corrupted, has been changed ya de ya and so on....but you never offer any proof of this claim. Then for some reason best known to your good selves go on to claim the very same unreliable, corrupt Bible prophecies your Prophet Mohammed. !!!

What is the point of this?
    Pandora
    You use the same technique to distort Islam

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t195071.html

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information