..........A Slander:Apostasy Punishment............

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ..........A Slander:Apostasy Punishment............

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ..........A Slander:Apostasy Punishment............

Apostasy Punishment

Slanders and allegations are aroused concerning the Apostasy penalty in Islam that came in prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) following hadiths :

1 – Bukhari Correction The book of (Dealing with Apostates) chapter (law for Apostates and initially ask to repentance) number 6411 :

Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

2- Bukhari Correction in the Book of Blood Money , chapter the Allah Almighty saying :

And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers. Al-Mayda 45 . Narrated `Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostatize) and leaves the Muslims”.

Reply to the Slander :

First :

Islam is an integral regulation that is controlled by its own rules and laws; the most merciful of all the mercy law, when a Muslim leaves Islam religion there is no doubt that he calls for his new religion that consequently results in breaking up of Islam society that is basically is built on belief and faith …..

Therefore the apostate spreads bad disbelief influence inside the society by delivering slanders between the members of society and supporting the enemy… that threatens the security and the safety of the society….

Another thing apostasy is change in allegiance, replacing the identity and transformation of relationship; the apostate changes his allegiance and his relationship from a Muslim society to a infidel society he deprives himself from the Islam society , and recants his religion as Prophet (peace be upon him) describes him: “the one who reverts from Islam (apostatize) and leaves the Muslims”.

I ask : is not apostasy we described is the (High Treason)?

The answer : Yes.

So the remained question arises it is : what is the punishment for high treason in all the customs and laws ?

The answer : Killing, and no rational person disagrees on this; for this reason the Prophet (peace be upon him) spoke the truth in his speech : “ 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

I said : by examples the article becomes obvious and clear : if there is an Egyptian who gave up his nationality and worked in favor of the enemy Israel; passes Egypt news for them, spreads disorder, had bad influence in Egypt, threatens his security and safety, helps the enemy Israel to conquer Egypt and crush the nationality and nation…does not that who deserted Egypt deserve to be killed as punishment for high treason?

The answer is : Yes; it came in the Egyptian punishments law in article 77 : execution punishment for everyone who intentionally performed an action that harms the independency and the unification of the country , or the safety of its land…

Depending on what mentioned before , neglecting to punish the apostate who announced his apostasy exposes all the society to danger , and opens door for bad influences on faith of people that only Allah Almighty knows the consequences; we may face civil wars that burns down all the society completely with no distinguish.
    Last edited by هشيم; 05-06-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second :

There is a question that arises : Does the imam or the judge kill the apostate immediately after apostasy or remind him of Allah, and sit with him to refute the suspicions that found away into his heart and became his ideology?

The answer : he will not be killed only after asking him to repent at first, and dispelling the suspicions that surrounded him….

Doctor Ali Jumha said in the book : (Truths of Islam for facing the facile of the doubters):

The majority of Islam experts agreed on the necessity of asking the apostate to repent at first before carrying out the punishment , and even the Islam Sheikh Ibn Taimya said it is the opinion of the majority of the Companions (may Allah be pleased with them), some Islam experts limited it within three days, some fewer days, some more days, and some said to continuously ask apostate to repent , and excluded the atheist from this, cause what he shows is different from what he hides there is no repentance accepted from him and he insulted the prophet’s (peace be upon him) sanctity and dignity his repentance will not be accepted and Ibn Taymya wrote a book about this named "The sever unsheathed Sword for Who insulted Prophet”.

And the purpose of asking him to repent is: giving him a chance to review himself perhaps the suspicions disappear, to prove that he has been argued, he has been told the truth so has no excuses to remain in apostasy, the experts are demanded to reply to his suspicions untill he is charged with being argued and charged with knowing the truth and clarification of truth in its ultimate form, if he wants to know the truth sincerely or if he has an inclination or works for others, Allah will take over and decide on what He wants.

I said : the prophet (peace be upon him) asked Nabhan four times to repent , and that in Sunan Bahiqi (Part /8 Page /197) from Abdullah bin Ubaid Bin Umair that Prophet (peace be upon him) asked Nabhan four times to repent and Nabhan had been apostate (Sufian said): Amro Bin Qais said : from a man from Ibrahim he said : the apostate will be continuously asked to repent whenever returned back to apostasy , (Ibnu Wahb said) : Ibn Malik said to me this that he will be asked to repent whenever he returned back to apostasy.

Therefore when the apostate chose apostasy he wrongs himself Allah Almighty did not wrong him but he was from the wrongfuls, but if he repented Allah Almighty will accept his repentance and forgives him Allah Almighty is Forgiving and Merciful , accepts repentance and hides the defect of penitents , glory to Allah !

Another thing the hadith will not be taken all alone, not all who leaves Islam will be killed, like who is forced to leave Islam will not be and he is not a sinner like it was with Ammar Bin Yasir (Allah be pleased with him) in a famous story , Allah Almighty said : Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah, and for them is a great punishment; (106) That is because they preferred the worldly life over the Hereafter and that Allah does not guide the disbelieving people. (107) Those are the ones over whose hearts and hearing and vision Allah has sealed, and it is those who are the heedless. (108) Assuredly, it is they, in the Hereafter, who will be the losers. (109). Al Nahl (106-109)

As well the mad, or a patient with schizophrenia that leaves Islam will not be killed and are not guilty with any sin…….
    Last edited by هشيم; 06-06-2013 at 12:15 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Depending on many evidences like :

1-Sunan Abi Dawd number 3825 :

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: Ibn Abbas said: from the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) has said: There are three whose actions are not recorded: a lunatic whose mind is deranged till he is restored to consciousness, a sleeper till he awakes, and a boy till he reaches puberty.

Sheikh Albany said : (correct) look at hadith number 3513 in the Correct Collections (Sahih Al-Jamih).

2- Al Bukhari opened a chapter named it : chapter the mad man and woman will not be stoned and Ali said to Omar : Do not you know that the Pen has been lifted from three : from the insane person until he comes to his senses, from the minor until he grows up, and from sleeping person until he awakens."

According to what mentioned before, not everyone who changes his religion will be killed, and the one to be killed is who left his religion and declared it to all, and declared attacking his previous religion…. If he hide his new religion and did not declare it , this one will not be killed; this is fixed in the following :

1-Sahih Muslim number 1763 that Prophet (peace be upon him) said : “I have not been commanded to pierce through the hearts of people, nor to split their bellies (insides).” And he is not

2- Al bahiqi categorization in his sunan for hadith “ kill who changed his religion” said : chapter (killing who leaves Islam man or woman if it is proved ).
    Last edited by هشيم; 06-06-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third :

If said : there is a inconsistent between the two previous hadiths (the case of suspicion) , and between Allah Almighty’s saying : There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (256). Al-Baqara

And Allah Almighty saying : And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place. (29). Al Kahf

I said : there is no inconsistent ever ,there is not in the two prophet speeches that Islam forces others to enter to Islam and the two hadiths did not order this; these two ayats (Quran verses) talk about not forcing people to enter to Islam , there is no forcing in religion , whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve he is walking on the threatening path towards his creator Allah…

Al-Qurtby narrated in his explanation (Part 3 page 280) from Zaid bin Aslam from his father : I heard Omar Bin Khatab saying to a Christian old woman : You woman believe in Islam you will be safe , Allah sent Prophet Muhammad to you with the truth. She said : I am an old woman and death is near me! Omar said : Oh Allah bear witness to this, then he said “There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.”

The two hadiths converse about the believer Muslim who deserts his belief and announces his apostasy; that is why we say to the person who converts to Islam : you have to study this religion very good, and inter to Islam with a great perfect satisfaction and contentment; cause if you desert Islam after embracing it you will be punished with the (apostasy punishment) which is killing you.

If one asked : why the person who converts to Islam will be killed if he deserts the religion?

I said he will be killed for two reasons :

First :

So that the religions will not be a toy in the hands like those who says one of them : today I am Christian and tomorrow Muslim and so on.

Second :

The strongest way of Christianization and dispersion Muslims is that someone makes a film to deceive Muslims; he inters into Islam and then returns to his past believes saying that he found in Islam mistakes after mistakes; so that the Muslims start doubting their religion and this will be reason for some of them to desert Islam; but Allah Almighty told us about these kind of old tradition of acting that they perform it today and everyday Allah Almighty said : “And a faction of the People of the Scripture say [to each other], "Believe in that which was revealed to the believers at the beginning of the day and reject it at its end that perhaps they will abandon their religion” Al-Imran 72.

It comes in Tafseer Maysar :

A group of Jews from the People of the Scripture : believe on what has Allah sent to the believers at the beginning of the day and dismiss it at the end of the day; perhaps they will doubt their religion and leave it.
    Last edited by هشيم; 06-06-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Fourth :

After I have replied (by help of Allah) the slander and cleared the greatness of islam in protecting its members and its mercy that the apostate will not be killed only after asking him to repent…

I wonder : I wish the objectors tell me about the freedom of belief in bible concerning apostate if there is punishment for apostasy in it?

The reply : the punishment for apostasy is fixed in Bible in both Old Testament and New Testament, even with out asking him to repent but to be killed immediately as follows :

First :

I start with the New Testament, in it :

1-Refers to the Jesus the Christ that he orders to kill his opponents in belief, dissent….. and this is in the Book of Luke chapter 19 number 27 :

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

I said : it is clear from the text that who does not follow the religion of Jesus will be slaughtered….

I wonder : this slaughter is love or what ?!

For equity , but this never happened from Jesus the Christ (it is just a talk)

2- in the Epistle to the Hebrews chapter 10 number 28 : He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Second :

The Old Testament :

We find in it a lot of texts about apostasy punishment and before mentioning them I say : the belief of the objectors states that the Lord Jesus, the Lord of the New Testament, is the same Lord of the Old Testament; cause he is an eternal god; the apostasy punishment in these :

1- In The Book of Deuteronomy Chapter 10, numbers 6-10

6 . If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 . Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8. Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 .But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 . And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die….

By looking at the translation of Life Application Bible, we read :

6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace[b] or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, 8 you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. 9 But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 You shall stone him to death with stones….”

2- The Book of Exodus Chapter 32 numbers 26-29:

26.Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. 27 . And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor. 28 . And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men. 29 . For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.

Last edited by هشيم; 06-06-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

By looking at the translation of Life Application Bible, we read :

And the sons of Levi did what Moses told them. And that day about three thousand men of the people were killed. And Moses said to them , then Moses told the sons of Levi :“Today you have been ordained for the service of the Lord, each one at the cost of his son and of his brother, so that he might bestow a blessing upon you this day.”

We notice : The Lord told his messenger Moses (peace be upon him) to kill the worshipers of the calf from the sons of Levi and twenty three thousand men was killed from them….

3- The Book of Deuteronomy, Chapter 13 numbers 1-5 :

1 . If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, . 2 . And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 3 . Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 . Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

We notice from the texts that if a prophet called to worship other than Allah he will be killed even if he has great miracles.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

4- The Book of Hosea Chapter 13 number 16 :
    Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

5- The Book of Chapter 22 number 20 :
    He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

6- The Book Deuteronomy of chapter 17 number 2-6 :
    2 . If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, . 3 . And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; . 4. And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: . 5 . Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. 6 . At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

7- The Book of Kings 1 Chapter 18 , numbers 17-40,
    it is written that in the brook Kishon Elijah slaughtered 450 men of those who called for the prophecy of the calf …. 22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men. ……… 40 . And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

We notice : What Elijah did is the same thing referred to Jesus the Christ in the Book of Luke : “bring hither, and slay them before me.”

I wonder : If those texts were in Quran what would the objectors do ?!

After those explanations there is a question that arises it is : where is freedom of choosing belief in the Bible ?!
    The reply : there isn’t, and I say to the objectors what Jesus the Christ said in the Book of Matthew Chapter 7 number 4 :

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    Last edited by هشيم; 06-06-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information