.........Adultery Punishment in Islm............

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .........Adultery Punishment in Islm............

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

Default .........Adultery Punishment in Islm............

Adultery Punishment

They said : Islam Prophet Muhammad decided to deprive a man from being human when he ordered to whip him in front of people ? and the inhumanity reached it is severity to throw the man into a hole then stoning him till he dies , so where is the mercy that you speak about ? all these just because he committed an adultery..?!

They depend on what is mentioned below :

1 – Sahih Muslim the Book Pertaining to the oath; for Establishing the Responsibility of Murders; fighting; Requital) chapter (what Justifies killing a Muslim) numbered 3175 : 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community.

2 – The stories of Mahiz and Al-Gamidya when the Prophet (peace be upon him) stoned them.

3- The whipping punishment for the un-married adulterer, Allah almighty says in Quran : (The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment). Alnur , 2.

Reply for this Slander :

First :
    There is no doubt that man needs woman and woman needs man sexually and passionately…… this is the natural instinct that Allah put within his creatures; that is why Islam brought marriage and made it mode of life that never be alternated. .. There is evidence for this :

1 – Allah Almighty says : And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. Al-Rum (21)

2 - And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. Al-Nur (32)

3 – Sunan Abi Da’ud number 1808, and Albani proved it as correct in (the Serial of Correct Hadiths) numbered 1842 the Prophet (Peace be Upon him) said : The best marriage is the one that is most easy. In other words : the best marriage is the marriage that does not cost expenses which are not necessary.

4- In the Correct Bukhari number 4678 . Narrated `Abdullah: We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

We notice that the Prophet (peace be upon him) recommended marriage then fastening, and never permitted to commit adultery nor masturbation…
    Last edited by هشيم; 01-05-2013 at 07:27 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second :

There is no doubt that adultery is one of the ugliest sins that the human being from Adam (peace be upon him) has ever known till nowadays, you will never find any human whatever his community is , or his religion, or even an atheist that will be satisfied with his mother , daughter, sister or his aunts to commit adultery (accepts adultery of his mother, daughter, sister or his aunt)…

That is correct from our Prophet (peace be upon him) as in Ahmad Predicate number 21185: narrated from Abi Amama said : A young boy came to the Prophet (peace be upon him), said: "O Messenger of God! Give me permission to commit adultery. people turned on him and prevented him, and said think think ! Prophet peace be upon him said : come near to me, the young boy came near to him and sit down, and Prophet (peace be upon him) asked : do you like it to your mother ? he answered : No I swear on Allah, Allah redeem me for you, the Prophet said : “so as the people don’t like it for their mothers”. And asked : “ do you like it for your daughter ? he answered : “No I swear on Allah, Allah redeem me for you”, the Prophet said : “so as the people don’t like it for their daughters”. Prophet peace be upon him said : “Do you like it for your sister ?” he said : “No I swear on Allah, Allah redeem me for you”, the Prophet said : “so as the people don’t like it for their sisters”. Said the prophet peace be upon him : “Do you like it for your aunt ?” he said : ” “No I swear on Allah, Allah redeem me for you”, the Prophet said : “so as the people don’t like it for their aunts”. And he narrated : the prophet (peace be upon him) put his hand on him and said : “ Oh Allah forgive his sin, purify his heart and fortify his chastity”. After this the young boy never paid attention to anything.

We have seen in mass media famous people kill their wives and children suspecting that the children are not his own!

How much more are those cases ! that is why Islam closed all the gates that leads to adultery, and that is from (The gate of blocking the means ) ; Allah Almighty said : And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way. Al Isra (32)

It is written in Tafser Almaysar (Simplified Tafseer) : never come near to adultery and it is motivations, so that you don’t commit it, it was really very terrible and ugly, and the most wretched path is adultery path.
    Last edited by هشيم; 01-05-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

So Islam ordered marriage and making it in easy way as we previously mentioned and advised some instructions for avoiding it, like :

1 – Ordered men to reduce of their vision ( lower glance and not paying attention to) in presence of strange women and vice versa women to lower their glance at presence of strange men …….Allah almighty says : Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do. (30) And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. (31) Al Nur (30-31)

2 – Prevent women from perfuming while going outside her house so that not to tempt her surroundings to commit sin, and it is calling for adultery, and it is clear from Prophet (peace be upon him) saying : (any woman that perfumed herself and passed a group of men they smelled her perfume she is adulterer) narrated by Nisaiy number 5036.

3- Prevented going on arguing and adorning, Allah Almighty says : O wives of the Prophet, you are not like anyone among women. If you fear Allah, then do not be soft in speech [to men], lest he in whose heart is disease should covet, but speak with appropriate speech. (32). Al Ahzab 32

4- Shaking hands with a strange woman is prevented, and this is in a hadith that Altabarani and Albahiqi published it, and it it is published in The Correct Series number 226 , from Muhqal Bin Yasar (May Allah be pleased with him) from Prophet (Peace be upon him) narrated : “To be stubbed with an iron needle on one’s head is best for him to touch a woman not (legitimate) halal to him”.

5- Relatives like brother in law and others are prevented from entering upon ladies when they are alone and that is in Bukhari Correct number 4831 : Narrated `Uqba bin 'Amir: Allah's Apostle said, "Beware of entering upon the ladies." A man from the Ansar said, "Allah's Apostle! What about Al-Hamu the in-laws of the wife (the brothers of her husband or his nephews etc.)?" The Prophet replied: The in-laws of the wife are death itself.

Al Hamw : is the brother in law entering upon the ladies when his brother is not there… how many crimes we hear always because of brother entering his brother’s house during his absence - There is no power and no strength save in Allah- and other than this of preventions and orders Islam advised to follow.

Last edited by هشيم; 01-05-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Third :

The greatness of the punishment comes along with the greatness of the adultery crime, this ugly sin that all the people dislike and don’t agree to have relatives committing it as we mentioned, that is why Islam decided whipping 100 hundred times in front of people, with banishment one year for unmarried adulterer , Allah Almighty says : The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment. (2) AlNur 2

It came in Tafseer Maysar : the unmarried adulterer (both male and female) , the punishment for them is hundred whips (to be whipped hundred times), and it is fixed in Sunnah that with this whipping to be exiled for one year. Do not feel pity and do not skip the punishment or commutate the penalty, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day and work according to Islam Law, and a let group of Muslims witness the punishment to dislike , to keep away, to learn lesson and to be warned.

And when the unmarried adulterer whipped in front of people the attendances will be afraid from adultery crime and the one who heard about the whipping as well, concerning adulterer himself will not return to his deed and this is for his advantage.

As for the married who in spite of being married commits adultery the punishment will be more sever: it is to be thrown into a hole then stoning him till he dies, for our Prophet’s (peace be upon him) speech : “It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer…” and thus he (peace be upon him) when stoned Mahiz and Al Gamidya as in Muslim Correct number 3208, 3209.

That is why if only one adulterer had been stoned we would never have seen all those adultery cases in nowadays; and one who wants to do it will prevent himself from doing it fearing the punishment will reach him like the punishment hit the married adulterer.

considering the stoned married adulterer it is for his benefit, cause the punishments drop the sins, and that is from Allah Almighty’s grace; and the proof for this is what is fixed in Muslim Correct number 3209 that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said to Omar (may Allah be pleased with him) about Al-Gamidia who was stoned : “ She has made such a repentance that if it were to be divided among seventy men of Medina, it would be enough. Have you found any repentance better than this that she sacrificed her life for Allah, the Majestic?”

Last edited by هشيم; 05-06-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Fourth :

The Arab Island was famous for the houses with red flag (house of prostitution) how alot of adultery was committed and who were else other than the noble free women? But when Allah send his messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him) put for his nation the punishment of adultery…

And for this two questions come:

The first question : how many adultery crimes committed during the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) reign, how many stoning and how many whipping for the adulterers?

Reply : concerning whipping it is a few cases, and concerning stoning it is a few cases as well , which are : Mahiz and Al-Gamidya and both confessed committing the crime by themselves, and it is from Muslim Correct number 3208 :

“'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judg- ment about him and he wis stoned. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried”.

Second question : how many are the cases of stoning and whipping for the adulterers the reign of Prophet's Companions (may Allah be pleased with them), as they are Prophet’s (peace be upon him) predecessor they came after him?

Reply : There are a few barely remembered cases (thanks for Allah)

Then : when Islam came with adultery punishment, the crimes decreased and the sinners became afraid and turned to Allah in repentance.
    Last edited by هشيم; 05-06-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Fifth :

It is from Islam’s kindness with the sinners that the punishment will never be carried on only after crime is proven, there should be four fair-minded witnesses, they witness that they saw from the man and woman what is between man and his wife of direct connection (provided with jar of kohl, black eye liner jar) and that is very difficult to be seen by four people in this condition only a little …

Subsequently the punishment will not be carried out only by having four witnesses or confession or a clear evidence.

And more, Islam calls for covering and taking care , Islam is not inflicting punishments as revenge and is not blood shedding thirsty, and that is clear from the hadith that narrated by Abu Dawod in his Sunan Rubrics number 3805 and Albany corrected it in Correct Series number 3460 : Ma'iz came to the Prophet ( peace be upon him) and admitted (having committed adultery) four times in his presence so he ordered him to be stoned to death, but said to Huzzal: If you had covered him with your garment, it would have been better for you”. Muhamad Bin Ubaid narrated from Hamad Bin Zaid from Yahya from Ibn Munkadr that Hazal told Mahiz to come to Prophet (peace be upon him) and inform him.

So if one witness was uncertain about his evidence , this doubt is for adulterer’s benefit, the punishment will be abolished for these reasons :

1 – A weak hadith from Weak Collections number 258 Prophet (peace be upon him) said : “prevent carrying out punishments with suspicions”.

2 – Ibn Abi Shayba concluded in his category Omar Bin Khatab said : I strongly like to leave carrying out the punishment due to doubts than carrying it out with doubts.

Using this the Muslim judges then and now order to not carry out the punishment with suspicions.....

Sixth :

Animals (Monkeys) refuse adultery crime, Allah inspires them with the punishment (stoning) to be as a cure for their grudge; it was fixed in Bukhari Corrects , Book of (Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions) chapter (Pertaining to the oath in pre-Islam) number 3560 : Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:

During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them”.

Notice : the researchers disagree on the correctness of this narration.

Last edited by هشيم; 05-06-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Seventh :

The Jews have the punishment of stoning the married adulterer and is fixed; Allah Almighty said :
    ( But how is it that they come to you for judgement while they have the Torah, in which is the judgement of Allah? Then they turn away, [even] after that; but those are not [in fact] believers). Almaida 43
    It came in Tafsir al-Jalalayn:
    (But how is it that they make you their judge when they have the Torah, wherein is God’s judgement, of stoning: the interrogative here is for [provoking] amazement, in other words, they were not seeking thereby [by making you their judge] to discover the truth but a lighter punishment for them; and then they turn away, [and then] they reject your ruling of stoning, which accords with what is in their Scripture, after that, request [to you] for arbitration? Such are not believers.)

Allah Almighty said :
    (O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. (15) By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path16 ). Almaida 15-16

It came in Tafsir al-Jalalayn:
    (O People of the Scripture, Jews and Christians, now there has come to you Our Messenger, Muhammad (s), making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture, the Torah and the Gospel, such as the ‘stoning’ verse and the description [of the Prophet Muhammad (s)], and pardoning much, of it, which he does not reveal, since this would not be of any benefit, serving only to disgrace you. There has verily come to you from God a light, namely, the Prophet (s), and a Book, a Qur’ān, lucid, plain and manifest)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

I said :
    The Jews came to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) with a case of adultery and wanted from him a lighter punishment than stoning like whipping, Allah Almighty said : ( But how is it that they come to you for judgment while they have the Torah, in which is the judgement of Allah? Then they turn away, [even] after that; but those are not [in fact] believers). That means : why those Jews people came to you while they have the punishment of stoning in their Torah….

It is Allah’s willing that those texts remained till nowadays in spite of the disappearing and distortion …. Now Torah is called by objectors the (the Old Testament) , and in it the Lord mentions the stoning punishment for the adulterer, like : killing : ( stoning), and burning …… the evidence for this is following :

1-There is stoning punishment in the Deuteronomy, it is in chapter 22 number 22 :

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

2- There is killing punishment for adultery in The Book of Leviticus , and it is in chapter 20 numbers 10-21:

10. And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.11. And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.12. And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.13. If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 14.And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. 15. And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 16. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 17. And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. 18. And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. 19. And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. 20. And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. 21. And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

3 - In The Book of Leviticus Lord orders Moses to burn the daughter of the priest if she commit ted adultery … and it is in chapter 21 number 9 :

And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

And once again comes in the book of Genesis chapter 38 number 24 :

And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt.

4- In the The Book of Leviticus the Moses stoned a man for he cursed, it is in the Chapter 24 number 23 :

And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.

And more amazing than what mentioned is the Book of Exodus mentions that Lord orders stoning an ox that butts a man and kills him….! And it is in the Chapter 21 number 28 :

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit.

And I wonder : why the objectors did not deny these texts as they did with the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) hadith and said what they said…?!

And it is noticed from what mentioned before that Prophet (peace be upon him) did not cancel Moses law of stoning adulterer, besides the Moses followers, the Jews, that concealed the fixed punishment sentence of stoning in their Torah , so the Allah Almighty said :

(O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book) . Almaida 15

And most amazing thing is what Jesus said according to the Book of Mathew chapter 5 number 17-18 : 17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 . For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Considering the texts of Old Testament that previously mentioned we find in them the declaration of stoning and burning of adulterers.. and concerning the New Testament texts we find that Jesus cancelled the adultery punishment …! And it is about the adulterer that was caught during committing adultery : He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

It came in the book of John, chapter 8 numbers 4-7 , they said to him : 4. They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.5. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? . 6 . This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 . So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I said : there are some issues that are clear in these texts:

1 – The Jesus Christ contradicts himself when said ,the Book of Mathew chapter 5 number 17 :

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

2- This story is added to The Book of John; cause it is not available in the oldest manuscripts,and thus said The Bible scholars, like Bruth Metzger and others, and we find some copies that put this story between two brackets, and sometimes it is written in the footnote it is not found in the oldest copies.

Like this copy :

Good News Bible ، English Standard Version ، New American Standard Bible

3- Allah has told him that the woman is innocent, and this was a conspiracy by the Pharisees. …!!

And finally I ask : why the objectors carry out the adultery punishment till nowadays…?!

Last edited by هشيم; 06-06-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    02:13 PM

Ya slam ! At time they claim Islam doesn't make any punishment for adultery and now they're angry because it does ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information