حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by عيسى محمد المهدي View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

أختي فداء الرسول انا قاصِف في سبيل الإسلام

لو تريدون اي مساعدة اخبروني وانا على استعداد ان احاورها بإذن الله

موفقين ان شاء الله!
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

بوركتم اخي الكريم

الاخ سيقوم بوضع ردود النصرانية هنا ويقوم ايضا بنقل ردودنا اليها

لرفضها دخول المنتدى والمشاركة

فيمكنكم المتابعة معها

جزاكم الله خير
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At
    06:38 AM

jews do not believe that was the son of god because jesus told the head circle of jews they were doing wrong by letting the money changers be in the temple of god and wouldnt see the son of god before them they wanted a rich king to show up who agrees with them. jesus was poor said god loves everyone freely coats nothing. he was the sacrifice for saying these things. he told them he was the son of god and they paid judas to set him up and have him killed. god knew all this was coming.he let his son decide.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by عيسى محمد المهدي View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

أختي فداء الرسول انا قاصِف في سبيل الإسلام

لو تريدون اي مساعدة اخبروني وانا على استعداد ان احاورها بإذن الله

موفقين ان شاء الله!
    جزاكم الله خيرا جميعاً ... وسدد رميكم .. وفتح الله لكم العقول والقلوب والآذان
    كل التوفيق أخي الكريم أستاذ عيسى ...
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At
    01:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic Man View Post
    جزاكم الله خيرا جميعاً ... وسدد رميكم .. وفتح الله لكم العقول والقلوب والآذان
    كل التوفيق أخي الكريم أستاذ عيسى ...
    حياك الله اخي اوثينتيك مان وجزاك كل خير. آمين!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by darkline View Post
    jews do not believe that was the son of god because jesus told the head circle of jews they were doing wrong by letting the money changers be in the temple of god and wouldnt see the son of god before them they wanted a rich king to show up who agrees with them. jesus was poor said god loves everyone freely coats nothing. he was the sacrifice for saying these things. he told them he was the son of god and they paid judas to set him up and have him killed. god knew all this was coming.he let his son decide.
    Although this is not my subject but I have to correct you

You Said:

he let his son decide
    This is very strange and there is no evidence from the bible on it and actually there the total opposite in your book

how he let him decide and Jesus said

[And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. ]
    [NKJV][Mt.26.39]

But anyways I have to ask you, since Jesus said

[Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.18.20]

Since Jesus said he spoke to the world & taught them openly & never said anything in secret, then where did Jesus tell the Jews that:

?He is God incranates

&

?where did he ask them openly to worship him

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

what you are refering to is the garden of gestheme.jesus went to the garden to pray for strength and asked the other dosciples to do the same but they were made to sleep by satan and the snake came tried yet again to tempt him. jesus did say that in a prayer when the devil was whispering to him was he speaking of the coming resurection or the devil to go away ? what did jesus do next? get behind me satan. where you belong.and jesus rose,and stepped on the snake and killed it . he then told god he is ready now

you should read the bible with someone you can understand. CAN YOU GET AMERICAN TV? THERE IS A PROGRAM IT IS MY TEACHER BEST TEACHER ON EARTH HE KNOWS EVERYTING ABOUT IT INSTANT RECALL ON EVERY VERSE WRITTEN OLD AND NEW

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

what you are refering to is the garden of gestheme.jesus went to the garden to pray for strength and asked the other dosciples to do the same but they were made to sleep by satan and the snake came tried yet again to tempt him. jesus did say that in a prayer when the devil was whispering to him was he speaking of the coming resurection or the devil to go away ? what did jesus do next? get behind me satan. where you belong.and jesus rose,and stepped on the snake and killed it . he then told god he is ready now

you should read the bible with someone you can understand. CAN YOU GET AMERICAN TV? THERE IS A PROGRAM IT IS MY TEACHER BEST TEACHER ON EARTH HE KNOWS EVERYTING ABOUT IT INSTANT RECALL ON EVERY VERSE WRITTEN OLD AND NEW

?Where is the answer to my two questions

I already read your bible very well & Jesus said that he always spoke openly to the world and never told or taught anything in secret

[Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.18.20]

:Now where did Jesus tell the Jews that

1-
    ?He is God incarnates

&

2-
    ?Where did he ask them openly to worship him

!Just two simple questions that need answer from the book that you claim that you know & read well
    Last edited by قاصف; 08-03-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

حيا الله الإخوة والأخوات

في انتظار رد الزميلة النصرانية هداها الله من عبادة البشر لعبادة رب البشر

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

he asked peter who do you think I am ? peter said, I believe you are the son of god. jesus said, I will give you peter the keys to my kingdom, this did not come from you but from my father who is in heaven when...when jesus was baptised by john in the jordan river a dove descended on jesus and the sky opened and god said this is my son in whom i am well pleased

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

he asked peter who do you think I am ? peter said, I believe you are the son of god.
    !Very nice

I believe you mean this in the book of Matthew

[And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. ]
    [NKJV][Mt.16.16]

?But how son of God means he is God

In the book that you believe in, God literally has sons by the tons:

The fallen angels are the sons of God

[There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. ]
    [NKJV][Gn.6.4]

Your priests who you claim are led by the holy spirit are sons of God

[For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. ]
    [NKJV][Rom.8.14]

I can be the son of God because I seek peace & your book says peace makers are the sons of God

[Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. ]
    [NKJV][Mt.5.9]

jesus said, I will give you peter the keys to my kingdom, this did not come from you but from my father who is in heaven
    This is not the sign of a God but a sign of a prophet & a messenger of God

Any person who obeys the orders of his prophet like Moses then he is granted the eternal heaven just like you mentioned

and to verify this Jesus said

[And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.17.3]

He did not tell you believe in me as your God to accomplish the eternal life

He said believe there is no true God but the father & Jesus is his messenger

Just like how we Muslims bleieve

There is no God but Allah & Jesus Christ is the messenger of Allah

Plus he said that he is a man not a God

[But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.8.40]

I dont understand how can you worship someone who already worships a God then refer to himself as a man just like you?

when jesus was baptised by john in the jordan river a dove descended on jesus and the sky opened and god said this is my son in whom i am well pleased

Actually this verse kills the idea of trinity because Jesus says

[And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.5.37]

So how can people hear the voice of God & Jesus says the opposite?

So we are left with the son & the holy spirit without the father

Even if I accepted this verse then where is the clear claim of divinity from Jesus side?

In Islam & in our Quran the points of belief must be very clear & they are very clear

For example if you asked me to show you from my book where Allah\the father said he is God & where did he ask you to worship him, I would tell you

Lo! I , am Allah . There is no God but Me . so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance )
    Taha-14

Its that simple

My question stays unanswered

Did Jesus say I Am Your God

Did Jesus say Worship Me?

Does this words exist in the book that you believe is the word of God?

You must have a very clear evidence of your belief from the book you believe in & not just depend of this church said this & this pope said that

Its a matter of eternal life either heaven or hell & Jesus told you to search

[Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.5.39]

Search your book for the claimed divinity of Jesus

I searched & I found a great Prophet & a Messenger of God who was a man that ate, drank & had to go to the bathroom & not a God or divine God forbid

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information