A prophet says: paradise is under the swords' shadows!

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: A prophet says: paradise is under the swords' shadows!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Default A prophet says: paradise is under the swords' shadows!

They said: the messenger of Islam urged his followers to fight others…referring to that speech that calls for terrorism…In The Correct Bukhari, book of (Jihad "holy war"), chapter (paradise is under swords' luster), no. 2607. Abdullah Ibn Muhammad narrated from Mouawia Ibn Amr, narrated from Abu Ishaq, narrated from Musa Ibn Oqba Ibn Salem Abu Al Nader, the servant of Omar Ibn Obaidellah:, he said: Abdullah Ibn Obai Awfy (may Allah be pleased with them) sent to him that the messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "You should know that paradise is under the swords' shadows". Mentioned by Al Oaisy narrated from Ibn Abu Al Zanad, narrated from Musa ibn Oqba.
    The reply to this misunderstanding:
    First: I have two questions to the objectors by which I falsify this misunderstanding:
    1 – When and where did Muhammad (PBUH) say this speech?
    The answer: He (PBUH) said it in the incursion of Al Ahzab (Al Khandaq).
    2 – Was that incursion an attack from Muslims on others or vice versa….?
    The answer: vice versa…In that incursion, Muslims were defending themselves…
    Therefore, there's nothing in the speech that urges for attacking others. Everyone agrees that it's acceptable to use the sword to defend one's self from a raider…..So, the speech urges the Muslims to be patient with the disbelievers' attacks. This is proved by the following:
    The first proof: Abu Dawood's Sunan, no. 3748. Muhammad (PBUH) said: "Leave the Habasha if they left you and leave the Turkish if they leave you".
    The meaning: if they don’t' attack you, don't attack them.
    The second proof: Allah, the Almighty, says in the Quran: "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors." (The Cow: 190)
    Then, Muhammad's speech asks Muslims not to wish meeting the enemy. He (PBUH) said: "Don't wish to meet the enemy, and ask Allah to save you from this, but if you meet them, be patient….."
    I wonder how the objectors didn't read these words……!
    Second: The objectors should have been particular in their search before presenting their objection…If they had searched in the other narrations and explications, they would have found another narrations that clarify the speech they misunderstand…
    For example: In The Correct Bukhari, no.2744. Abdullah Ibn Muhammad narrated from Moawia Ibn amr narrated from Abu Ishaq narrated from Musa Ibn Oqba narrated from Salem Abu Al Nader, the servant of Omar Ibn Obaidellah, he said: Abdullah Ibn Aofi (may Allah be pleased with them) sent him a letter saying that the messenger of Allah (PBUH) in some days waited till afternoon, then he stood and gave a sermon to his companions. He said: "O people! Don't wish meeting the enemy, and ask Allah to save you from this. But if you meet them, be patient and know that paradise is under the swords' shadows." Then, he said: "O Allah! Who revealed the Quran, moved the clouds, and defeated the combined forces, I ask you to make them defeated and to make us victorious."
    In his book, Al Fateh, Ibn Hajar said: his (PBUH) words: (Don't wish meeting the enemy, and ask Allah to save you from this. But if you meet them, be patient). Ibn Battal said: he (PBUH) prohibited wishing to meet the enemy because no one knows what will happen during the battle. It's same as asking Allah, the Almighty to save me from hexes or turbulences. Abu Bakr Al Sedeeq (the Prophet's (PBUH) close friend) said: "It's much better for me to be recovered from a disease, so I thank Allah, the Almighty, than to be in an affliction, then I have to be patient.". Others said: He (PBUH) prohibited wishing to meet the enemy, because it will make his companions arrogant, and trust their power, so they wouldn't care for the enemy's power. Besides, he (PBUH) wanted to be cautious and prudent. It's said also that he (PBUH) prohibited so because the battle may cause harm to him and his companions. This meaning is clearly conveyed by the following words: "and ask Allah to save you from this…..". Al Hassan Al Basri sees that the speech proofs also the prohibition of asking for fencing. Ali Ibn Abu Taleb used to say: "Don't ask anyone for fencing, but if you were asked, accept it and you will victory, because the one who asks for that is an aggressor."
    His (PBUH) words: "Oh Allah! Who revealed the Quran…..", he (PBUH) asked Allah, the Almighty, by His different powers. By His Quran, as He, the Almighty, said: "Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands" (The Repentance: 14). By moving the clouds, as Allah, the Almighty, is the only one who can move the clouds and winds by His own will, so He, the Almighty, shall help His prophet (PBUH) and his companions in their fight against the disbelievers. And by defeating the combined forces, because he (PBUH) remembers Allah's, the Almighty, previous blessings upon him and his companions, when they defeated the disbelievers in previous fights. Besides, he (PBUH) relies on his God, knowing that only He , the Almighty, can make them victory. The speech also is a reminder for them of those three blessings of Allah, the Almighty. First, revealing of Quran is a blessing, because it came with Islam. Second, moving clouds is a blessing because it comes with people's subsistence. Third, defeating the combined forces is a blessing because it preserves the previous two blessings. As if he (PBUH) says: "Oh Allah! You blessed us with two great blessings, so please preserve them for us". Al Ismaely mentioned another narration for this speech, that he (PBUH) asked Allah, the Almighty, saying: "Oh Allah! You are our and their God, we and they are Your servants, our fate and their fate are in Your hands. So, please defeat them and make us victorious". Saeed Ibn Mansoor mentioned also another narration, that he (PBUH) said "….ask Allah to save you from this, but if you meet them say: Oh Allah help us, lower your gaze, and start fighting by the blessing of Allah".
    Third: if someone asks: what did the prophet (PBUH) mean by "paradise is under the swords' shadows"?
    I say: if the person who fights in the way of Allah, the Almighty, by sword or gun, is killed for the sake of monotheism, and defending the weak, then he'll become a shaheed (martyr) and will enter paradise.
    Allah, the Almighty, says: "And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision" (The Family of Imran: 169). Some companions smelt the breeze of paradise before dying as a martyr, such as Anas Ibn Al Nader (may Allah be pleased with him). That's mentioned in The Correct Bukhari, no, 3742. Narrated by Anas that his uncle was absent in Badr incursion, he said: " I was absent in the prophet's first fight. If I participate in another incursion with the prophet, Allah will see what I will do". He then participated in Ohud incursion, when the Muslims were defeated. He said: "Oh Allah! I apologize to you from what Muslims did, and I ask you to free me from the obligation of what the pagans did". Then, he walked with his sword in his hand, when he met Saad Ibn Moaz. He told him: "O Saad, I can smell the breeze of paradise after Ohud". He left Saad, and later was killed. No one could recognize his dead body except his sister by a mole on his body, and she found in his body more than 80 thrusts, stabs, and arrow cuts.. That's why the prophet (PBUH) said: " know that paradise is under the swords' shadows".
    I say: Jihad (holy war) is not just by sword. There's another kind which is striving with the Quran….Allah, the Almighty, says: "So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great striving." (The Criterion: 52)
    All the interpreters agree that the striving in that verse is with the Holy Quran.
    Anas narrated that the prophet (PBUH) said: "Strive against the pagans with your money, souls, and tongues". Narrated by Abu Dawood and Al Darmy.
    When we speak about swords and fights, first we have to differentiate between fighting for falsehood and fighting for defending religion, self, honor, week women and children….i.e: for the sake of truth….
    Allah, the Almighty, says: "And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?" (The Women: 75)
    In the Facile Interpretation: what shall prevent you, O believers, from striving for giving victory to Allah's religion, the week men, women, and children, who had been attacked, and they could do nothing but asking Allah to save them. They ask Allah saying: "Oh God, please take us out of this city (Makkah), where the people oppressed themselves by disbelief, and oppressed the believers by harming them. O God, send us a master to take care of us, and help us to victor over the oppressors".
    I have a question here: Is that a fight for falsehood?! That's it.
    The answer: In the Combined Forces incursion, the combined forces united together against Muhammad (PBUH) and the Muslims. They were more than 10 000 fighters, while the Muslims were only 300 fighters, after the hypocrites left the prophet (PBUH) and the fighters with him. The prophet (PBUH), his companions, women, and children were cordoned, when he (PBUH) gave them a sermon saying: "O people, don't wish meeting the enemy, and ask Allah to save you from this, but if you meet them, be patient and know that paradise is under the swords' shadows". Then he (PBUH) said: "Oh Allah, who revealed the Quran, moved the clouds, and defeated the combined forces, please defeat them and make us victorious". Afterwards, the Muslims defeated their enemy by the help of Allah, the Almighty, as He sent a wind that destroyed the enemy's fortresses, and plucked their tents. Besides, Allah, the Almighty, sent them soldiers (angels) they didn't see to fortify and help them; Allah, the Almighty, says: "O you who have believed, remember the favor of Allah upon you when armies came to [attack] you and We sent upon them a wind and armies [of angels] you did not see. And ever is Allah , of what you do, Seeing." (The Combined Forces: 9)
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

In The Facile Interpretaion: O who you believe, remember the blessing that Allah gave you (in Madina) at the time of the Combined Forces incursion, when the pagans from outside the Madina united with the Jews and the hypocrites (fom inside the Madina) against you and enclosed you. So, We sent them a strong wind that plucked their tents and destroyed their fortresses, then We sent you angels from heaven you didn't see, that made them scared. Allah knows all what you do, as nothing can hide from Him.
    Fourth: after clarifying that there's no suspicion in the prophet's (PBUH) speech, on the contrary, it's one of the prophet's (PBUH) greatest speeches, and proves one of his miracles, as Muslims defeated their enemy when he (PBUH) asked his companions not to wish meeting the enemy, and to be patient when meeting them. Then he (PBUH) invocated to Allah, the Almighty, so He (PBUH) helped them without fighting or blood shedding; Allah, the Almighty, says:" And Allah repelled those who disbelieved, in their rage, not having obtained any good. Allah averted the believers from fighting, and ever is Allah Powerful and Exalted in Might." (The Combined Forces: 25)
    After revealing the truth to the objectors, I have a question: Luke's Bible mentions that Jesus, the Lord of devotion as they believe, orders his students to buy swords..why?? Isn't he a good Lord?? Or is he a messenger from Allah??
    Luke 22: "36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” 38 And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.” 39 And he came out and went, as was his custom, to the Mount of Olives, and the disciples followed him. 40 And when he came to the place, he said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.” 41 And he withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, “Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done.” 43 And there appeared to him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. 44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly; and his sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.[g] 45 And when he rose from prayer, he came to the disciples and found them sleeping for sorrow, 46 and he said to them, “Why are you sleeping? Rise and pray that you may not enter into temptation.”
    There's an important question here: Why did Jesus order his students to sell their clothes and buy swords?! Did he mean that paradise is under the swords' shadows, or did he call them for a great battle…?!
    The word "sword" is mentioned in the Bible hundreds of times, but it's not mentioned in the Quran even once, don't they have minds to understand?!
    I say: The circumstances in this text are very similar to the circumstances of The Combined Forces incursion, as Jesus (PBUH) said these words to his students when they were cordoned by the Jews…
    Notice Jesus's (PBUH) words: "Rise and pray that you may not enter into temptation"
    I wonder: Isn't these the same words of Muhammad (PBUH)?: "Don't wish meeting the enemy, but if you meet them, be patient and ask Allah to save you from this, meaning that don't wish to enter into temptation…They're both prophets!!

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you .......

very useful clarification and full explanation of the truth...

regretfully some people skip many truth and neglect the right explanations behind many Prophet (peace be upon him) sayings and they just repeat what others say about Islam, they commit the same mistakes and repeat the same allegation without being thorough in to the topic or search for the truth...
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Note what Jesus did: ” 41 And he withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, “Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done.”
    This means that he (PBUH) asked his Lord to make him victorious, and to save him from the Jews sleight. Same as what Muhammad (PBUH) did, when he said: " O Allah, who revealed the Quran, moved the clouds, and defeated the combined forces, defeat them and make us victorious."
    Note also: 43 And there appeared to him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. Same as the angels that came down after the prophet's (PBUH) supplication. They're the soldiers they didn't see; Allah the Almighty said: "O you who have believed, remember the favor of Allah upon you when armies came to [attack] you and We sent upon them a wind and armies [of angels] you did not see. And ever is Allah , of what you do, Seeing." (The Combined Forces: 9)
    I say: These are the unchanging rubrics, some of which are tribulations; the Jews cordoned Jesus the Christ (PBUH), as mentioned in the previous text, and the disbelievers cordoned Muhammad (PBUH), by the provocation of the Jews, who were among the attackers. Besides, what Jesus the Christ (PBUH) did is very similar to what Muhammad (PBUH) did.
    Therefore I ask: how do the objectors consider Muhammad (PBUH) as calling for terrorism through his speech, that was misunderstood, but they didn't consider Jesus (PBUH) the same thing, although the circumstances are exactly the same?!

Written by: Akram Hassan Morsi

Translated to English: the Professor Islamic translation

Religion
    Judaism
    Last Activity
    24-07-2014
    At
    07:29 AM

Default Speak with your Instructor or the Director of the program beforezek

- ‰‰- ‰ ‰‰TUMI 0 0 japanvivienneshop 0‰

Thread Information