Response to “ 70 virgins in Heaven

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Response to “ 70 virgins in Heaven

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    11-12-2012
    At
    07:35 PM

Default Response to “ 70 virgins in Heaven

asslam alaikom, i am the Admin of this page "
    Islam -Sunnah -Salaf Saleh

however , i want to share more responses about this topic :
    firstly , according to the bible :

Matthew Chapter 19 :29 :
    "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."
    Hmm wife = shall receive an hundredfold,

note in islam - according to Sahih ( right hadith" the believer marry with 2 wives not 72 and, thoses 2 wives - according to some shorohat- from believer woman who they are in this life ( Donya) then they dead and they have not husband, or they devoiced - :

^_^ 72 only for Shaheed "Martyr"

note : marry ^_^ so it is marriage.

read the contradiction here :

Matthew 22:29-30
    29. Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
    30. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Sure contradiction, why :
    bcs Eve and Adam have married un Eden garden . however
    "The unknown author, whom we shall continue to call Matthew for the sake of convenience, drew no only up the Gospel according to Mark but upon a large body of material (principally, sayings of Jesus) not found in Mk that corresponds, sometimes exactly, to material found also in the Gospel according to Luke. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1008)"

"As for the place where the gospel was composed, a plausible suggestion is that it was Antioch, the capital of the Roman province of Syria. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1009)"

So we clearly see, both the author or authors and the place of composition of the "Gospel of Matthew" are unknown.
    in Luke 24:51 Jesus was taken up to Heaven in his physical body.
    Matthew 26:29
    29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
    3- Eating bread in the kingdom of God.

Luke 14
    15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

HOWEVER LET US READ ABOUT THE VERGINS :

King Solomon is said to have had 700 wives and 300 concubines (1 Kings 11:3) Also, king David is said to have had many wives and concubines (2 Samuel 5:13).

NOTE :
    2 Samuel 12 :8 :

"Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
    And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."

Hmm :
    " and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things"

Matthew 26:29
    29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Now the other responses by Asif Iqbal

"In the last century, first Hubert Grimme4, and later the famous Swedish Islamic scholar and a competent master of Syriac, Tor Andrae5 discovered the idea of the “Maidens of Paradise” — which were supposed to compensate for the earthly chastity and abstinence of the Christian monks — in the hymns of the fourth century Syriac Church Father St. Ephraim (spellings vary), entitled: “Hymns on Paradise”.
    ًSt. Ephraim, in explicit sexual connotation, evoked the welcoming femininity of the heavenly “vines” (“gupna“, grammatically feminine in Syriac), which were to take to their immaculate bosoms the aged monks, whose life of abstinence had never known the earthly loves and tenderness.

Thus we read in the strophy 18:

Whoever has abstained from wine on earth,
    for him do the vines of Paradise yearn.
    Each one of them holds out to them a bunch of grapes.
    And if a man had lived in chastity, they [feminine] receive him
    in a pure bosom,
    because he as a monk did not fall into the bosom
    and bed of earthly love.
    Here we clearly see St. Ephraim’s feeble attempts to spiritualize his sensual imagery.

Just a little earlier in the text (in strophy 15) we find a solitary virgin, abstinent in her earthly lives, being surrounded by male beings (prophets, angels, apostles) in the heavens:

The virgin who rejected
    the marriage crown that fades
    now has the radiant marriage chamber
    that cherishes the children of light,
    shining out because she rejected
    the works of darkness-
    To her who was alone
    in a lonely house
    the wedding feast now grants tranquility:
    here angels rejoice,
    prophets delight,
    and apostles add splendor.

The intended sexuality and the reward, of a sexual nature, in the heavens for the righteous of the world, are clear in these passages. Hence it is proved that the concept of “Maidens of Paradise” was also known in the pre-Islamic Arabia, especially among the Christians. The Qur’an, as is its style under normal circumstances, used the same words for the deliverance of its message, which were generally in vogue in the environment that it addressed. Since the idea of the Hereafter formed the cornerstone of the early Meccan preaching of the Qur’an therefore, to effectively make it preaching get across its addressees, it employed the same known word “hur” to describe the excellence of the reward for the righteous in the known Christian manner.

This is further confirmed by the fact that it is only in the Meccan (and especially the chronologically early Meccan) Qur’anic passages in which the term “hur al-ayn” is used in sensual connotation. In the relevant Medinan Qur’anic passages6, we only find perfected counterparts/spouses (i.e., for both the righteous men and women)." .

it was goo response by Asif Iqbal. however,again in Luke 24:51 Jesus was taken up to Heaven in his physical body.

note i have said " marriage not rape " so look at the bible :
    In the book of Numbers “The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.” ( 13:32-35 32).
    But what about other issues, like rape? In 31:1-54 there is a discussion about that. Also in Judges 21:10-24, “So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. 'This is what you are to do,' they said. 'Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.'” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan. The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."
    Also, in (Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.)
    A woman who is raped should be killed as it so clearly states in Deuteronomy 22:23-24: if within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
    Deuteronomy 20:10-14, Deuteronomy 22:28-29, David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14, Deuteronomy 21:10-14), Judges 5:30
    Exodus 21:7-11, God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2).

secondly : The Messenger of Allah said, "The inhabitants of Jannah(paradise ) will eat and drink therein, but they will not have to pass excrement, to blow their noses or to urinate. Their food will be digested producing belch which will give out a smell like that of musk. They will be inspired to declare the freedom of Allah from imperfection and proclaim His Greatness as easily as you breathe."

[Muslim].
    Hmm so "They will be inspired to declare the freedom of Allah from imperfection and proclaim His Greatness as easily as you breathe"

thirdly : what is about women ? :! Woman are very secretive about their wishes and dreams, they just don’t want to tell anyone unless the person is very close to them , under the light of this fact many scholars believed that woman would get what she desires since men don’t feel shy thus Allah (S.W.T) told them what they would get but a case is different for woman yet however Jannah has a bazaar in it:

Their Lord will say. ‘Get up! I have prepared for you blessing. Take what you desire’. Then we will come to the market surrounded by angels. There will be in it the like of which eyes have not seen and ears not heard and hearts have not thought of. To us will be delivered what we desire, there being no buying or selling in the market..”[Ibn e Majah 4336] ,. Anas (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah -may the peace and blessings of Allah- said: “Verily a market will be set for the inmates of Paradise every Friday ..” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 39366. Classified as Sahih by Albani in Sahiha 3471)

We have seen earlier that even woman sexual life is influenced by material factors [not implying that woman are crazy about money but it’s a fact that they love shopping than anything]. Even the modern research confirms this behavior that women love shopping more than men. Cosmetic industry is booming in the west because of woman’s desire of eternal youth look but Jannah has perpetual youth,
    “Their youth does not pass away and their garments do not wear off.” [Ahmed 7939] .There wouldn’t be any jealousy in paradise Allah makes it clear, Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury (which they had, if at all, in the life of this world); rivers flowing under them, and they will say: ‘All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has guided us to this, and never could we have found guidance, were it not that Allah had guided us! Indeed, the Messengers of our Lord did come with the truth.’ And it will be cried out to them: ‘This is the Paradise which you have inherited for what you used to do’” [al-A’raaf 7:43].

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    11-12-2012
    At
    07:35 PM

insha Allah i hope every thing is clear

Thread Information