MrsClaus92

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

MrsClaus92

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: MrsClaus92

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    01-09-2023
    At
    05:30 PM

Default MrsClaus92

MrsClaus92

את עכשיו מסתדרת , נו תתחילי לדון בעברית או באנגלית , אבל עדיף באנגלית .
    תרשמי את השאלות שלך ובעזרת השם יענו לך חברי הפורום הנכבדים .

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ستبدأ الأخت بطرح الاسئلة والتعريف بنفسها رجاء لمن يجيد الانجليزية بالحوار معها .
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    أخرى
    Last Activity
    19-12-2012
    At
    07:37 PM

ok, I can't read anything in this website so I feel a little blindfolded... but I'll trust my new friend Dalia and say my peace.
    Dalia came onto a website of Qaraim and we began a discussion there as to whether or not the Torah holds prophecies about Islam...
    Qaraim is the original form of Judaism... before the holy book was contaminated by Greek influences, the people of Israel were all Qaraim i.e., if it sounds similar to the word Quran it is because it means the same thing... Quran means the thing to be read, right? (forgive my bad arabic...) Qaraim means- the readers... same root of the word- Q.R.A..

so I will debate in favor of Judaism, and I invite you to debate against me for Islam... let's pray to "the El" (in arabic "Allah, correct) to give us wisdom to decipher his will.
    your sister
    Mrs. Claus

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At
    01:53 AM

Welcome Mrs Claus
    It is a pleasure to discuss this issue with you in the forum
    Just to be sure you are a Jewish not a Christian
    ?
    ( يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة )
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

ok, I can't read anything in this website so I feel a little blindfolded... but I'll trust my new friend Dalia and say my peace.
    Visit the link
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f60

end

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f96

Qaraim is the original form of Judaism... before the holy book was contaminated by Greek influences, the people of Israel were all Qaraim i.e., if it sounds similar to the word Quran it is because it means the same thing... Quran means the thing to be read, right? (forgive my bad arabic...) Qaraim means- the readers... same root of the word- Q.R.A..
    Muslims believe that the Bible is from
    allah, and also believes that the typeface

عَنْ اِبْن عَبَّاس , قَالَ : جَاءَ رَسُول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَرَافِع بْن حَارِثَة , وَسَلَّام بْن مِشْكَم , وَمَالِك بْن الصَّيْف , وَرَافِع بْن حُرَيْمِلَة , فَقَالُوا : يَا مُحَمَّد أَلَسْت تَزْعُم أَنَّك عَلَى مِلَّة إِبْرَاهِيم وَدِينه , وَتُؤْمِن بِمَا عِنْدنَا مِنْ التَّوْرَاة , وَتَشْهَد أَنَّهَا مِنْ اللَّه حَقّ ؟ فَقَالَ رَسُول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ " بَلَى , وَلَكِنَّكُمْ أَحْدَثْتُمْ وَجَحَدْتُمْ مَا فِيهَا مِمَّا أُخِذَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنْ الْمِيثَاق , وَكَتَمْتُمْ مِنْهَا مَا أُمِرْتُمْ أَنْ تُبَيِّنُوهُ لِلنَّاسِ , وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِنْ أَحْدَاثكُمْ ! " قَالُوا : فَإِنَّا نَأْخُذ بِمَا فِي أَيْدِينَا, فَإِنَّا عَلَى الْحَقّ وَالْهُدَى , وَلَا نُؤْمِن بِك وَلَا نَتَّبِعك

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and Rafi b. Haritha, and Sallam b. Mishkam and Malik b. al-Sayf and Rafi b. Huraymila and they (the Jews) said to them: O Muhammad, do you not allege that you follow the way of Abraham and his religion, and believe in what we have from the Torah and testify that it is the truth from Allah? The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him replied: Yes, however you have innovated and broken the covenant contained therein and concealed what you were ordered to make clear to people, and I dissociate myself from your innovations. They said, 'We hold by what we have. We live according to the guidance and the truth and we do not believe in you and we will not follow you.

so I will debate in favor of Judaism, and I invite you to debate against me for Islam... let's pray to "the El" (in arabic "Allah, correct) to give us wisdom to decipher his will.

We welcome all questions about great Islam

Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is best aware of those who go aright. (125)

Question:
    Why do you defend on Judaism, do belong to Israel!
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 29-11-2012 at 02:22 PM.

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

الصارم الصقيل is offline مشرف منتديات حوار الديانات، واللغة العربية
    Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    06-07-2019
    At
    01:15 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

مرحبا بالضيفة الكريمة !

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At

Mrs Claus
    If we say that Islam is the international version of Judaism
    What do you think about this sentence
    ?
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

Religion
    أخرى
    Last Activity
    19-12-2012
    At
    07:37 PM

ok, thank you Dalia for translating for me which button is the "reply" one...
    3abd- my religion should not matter for the sake of the argument, because I don't speak on behalf of my religion but on behalf of myself alone.
    nevertheless, since you asked, I will tell my background:
    I was born a jew in Israel. my mother is an orthodox jew, my grandfather (her father) was an esteemed Rabbi and there is even a synagogue built to commemorate his name.
    my father is an Atheist
    my husband is a Christian. I left Israel when I married him and we live in Kansas, U.S.A.
    I don't consider myself religious at all. (meaning I have no religion) however I do consider myself a religion scholar.
    I studied Judaism in Bar Ilan university in Israel and I studied for a second degree in Pittsburg State University in Kansas. as part of that degree I studied World's Religions which includes Hinduism, Budhism, Zoroastrianism, Daoism, Judaism Christianity Islam and Mormonism.
    I also took classes on the history of the church (i.e. the emergence of Christianity to the Reformation)
    could Islam be the international form of Judaism? well, that is what we came to explore, no?
    in the Qaraim forum Dalia started a thread with the question what is the meaning of the verse: "נָבִיא אָקִים לָהֶם מִקֶּרֶב אֲחֵיהֶם, כָּמוֹךָ; וְנָתַתִּי דְבָרַי, בְּפִיו, וְדִבֶּר אֲלֵיהֶם, אֵת כָּל-אֲשֶׁר אֲצַוֶּנּוּ" .
    she suggested that
    מקרב אחיהם
    refers to Isaac's brother Ishmael. she also quoted: "וְזֹאת הַבְּרָכָה, אֲשֶׁר בֵּרַךְ מֹשֶׁה אִישׁ הָאֱלֹהִים--אֶת-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל: לִפְנֵי, מוֹתוֹ. ב וַיֹּאמַר, יְהוָה מִסִּינַי בָּא וְזָרַח מִשֵּׂעִיר לָמוֹ--הוֹפִיעַ מֵהַר פָּארָן, וְאָתָה מֵרִבְבֹת קֹדֶשׁ; מִימִינוֹ, אשדת (אֵשׁ דָּת) לָמוֹ"
    saying that Mt. Pa'aran is Mecca therefore the scripture refers to the emergence of Islam from Mecca
    she also quoted: "יֵּשֶׁב, בְּמִדְבַּר פָּארָן; וַתִּקַּח-לוֹ אִמּוֹ אִשָּׁה, מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם."
    from which she deducts that the people living in Mecca are descendents of Ishmael (supported by Hadith, Quran, and Sunah, according to her)
    lastly, Dalia quoted: "לְיִשְׁמָעֵאל, שְׁמַעְתִּיךָ--הִנֵּה בֵּרַכְתִּי אֹתוֹ וְהִפְרֵיתִי אֹתוֹ וְהִרְבֵּיתִי אֹתוֹ, בִּמְאֹד מְאֹד: שְׁנֵים-עָשָׂר נְשִׂיאִם יוֹלִיד, וּנְתַתִּיו לְגוֹי גָּדוֹל. "
    and explained that God blessing to Ishmael is basically giving him the ability to tell prophecy, which was given down to his descendants from him.
    to start the discussion here, do you agree with her interpretation of the scriptures so far?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-07-2023
    At
    08:52 PM

Quote Originally Posted by سمـاح View Post
    MrsClaus92

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At

Mrs Claus if you want evidence that Paran is Mecca,I can so simply paste for you ancient maps showing that Paran is Mecca
    and Alhijaz
    Please when you write hebrew verses from the old testament , please paste also their English translation and mention their exact location in the Bible
    But I just would like to mention one point before discussing whether Prophet Muhammed PBUH is mentioned or not in the OT

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At

What I meant by saying Islam is the international version of judaism is that both Islam and Judaism are similar to each other
    The faith in both religions is almost identical, the cornerstone of faith in both religions is the absolute oneness of God and in both religions it is believed that God sent prophets to mankind and inspired to them scriptures
    Both religions are different from christianity, because christians believe in trinity
    Moreover, there are many other aspects of similarity between Islam and Judaism, both muslims and Jews have a law in their religion, there is some kindof similarity between prayers in islam and Judaism
    But Judaism has been a religion only for the jews, the jews didn't think that their religion is a religion for all mankind, till now there are only about 12 million jews world wide
    Muslims believe that islam is the last religion and that it is a religion for the whole humanity, there are 1.5 billion muslims today
    This is what I meant by islam is the international version of judaism
    So my question is,why shouldn't a jewish person believe in Islam
    ?
    Why should a jewish man believe that Moses, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Hezzekiel are prophets from God but he shouldn't believe in Jesus and Muhamed Pbuh as prophets sent by God
    ?
    If the faith of absolute oneness of God in both Judaism and Islam is the true faith
    Which religion should I believe to be the religion that God wants us to believe in
    ?
    A religion with 12 million followers or a worldwide religion with 1.5 billion followers?

Hope you are able to understand my idea
    Waiting for your comment to proceed to whether Prophet Muhamed Pbuh is prophecized or not in the jewish scriptures and if you would like we can even discuss the christian scriptures

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

MrsClaus92

Thread Information