Terrorism in the Bible

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Terrorism in the Bible

Thread: Terrorism in the Bible

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    01-11-2014
    At
    12:21 AM

Default Terrorism in the Bible

before i start i want to say i am sorry to any christian read this but who started this

every day i see Christians talks about Islam and saying that Islam is terrorism and they don't have any proofs from the holy Qur'an they just talks about what the Muslims doing then they say what they are saying but if we are talking about what the Muslims people doing i think it will be better if we speak about what usa did in Iraq and what Hitlar did
    don't u remember him
    let me remind you
    he
    Burned the Jews can't we talk about this as the Christians doing

but this is not that way that i am going to use

my way is that i prove the terrorism on the bible it self

i want you to read this

first thing i have found this in Matthew chapter 10 verse 34

what does this verse says
    lets see
    "

"Don't think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn't come to bring peace but conflict.

and in king james

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

and in American standard version
    Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

he came to but a sword but he didn't pray for his enemy

look at this

Luke chapter 19 verse 27

And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

new American standard

But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

and in king james

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

i didn't get something from my home its the bible

Cursed are those who refuse to do the LORD's work, who hold back their swords from shedding blood!

new american standard
    "Cursed be the one who does the LORD'S work negligently, And cursed be the one who restrains his sword from blood.

king james bible
    Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood

isn't this enough and u say that we are the terrorism

new living translation

For this is the day of the Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, a day of vengeance on his enemies. The sword will devour until it is satisfied, yes, until it is drunk with your blood! The Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, will receive a sacrifice today in the north country beside the Euphrates River.

english standard version

That day is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, to avenge himself on his foes. The sword shall devour and be sated and drink its fill of their blood. For the Lord GOD of hosts holds a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates

new american standard

For that day belongs to the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, so as to avenge Himself on His foes; And the sword will devour and be satiated And drink its fill of their blood; For there will be a slaughter for the Lord GOD of hosts, In the land of the north by the river Euphrates

is this is the god of the peace drink blood and doing this !!

Jesus said

in the bible

The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."

English standard version

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open

king james bible

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up

now in isaiah chapter 13 verse 16

Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

new american standard

Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives ravished.

king james

Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

english standard version

Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished.

i think this is enough to prove which religon is the terrorism

do u know that the word sword is mentioned in the bible more than 100 time and it is not mentioned any time in the holy Qur'an
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    01-11-2014
    At
    12:21 AM

there is more

Deuteronomy chapter 20 verse 10 -15

“When you draw near to a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it.If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.When the LORD your God hands the town over to you, use your swords to kill every man in the town.But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the plunder from your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

this was the new living translation

lets look at the king james bible
    When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

Exodus chapter 3: verse18
    english standard version

And they will listen to your voice, and you and the elders of Israel shall go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us; and now, please let us go a three days’ journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.’But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless compelled by a mighty hand.So I will stretch out my hand and strike the Egyptians with all the wonders that I will perform among them. After that, he will let you go.And I will cause the Egyptians to look favorably on you. They will give you gifts when you go so you will not leave empty-handed.but each woman shall ask of her neighbor, and any woman who lives in her house, for silver and gold jewelry, and for clothing. You shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians.”."

Plunder the Egyptians

look at this too

Hebrews chapter 12 : verse29

English standard version

for our God is a consuming fire.

new American standard bible

for our God is a consuming fire.

king James version

For our God is a consuming fire.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

really this is the true terrorism make a comparison between this and Islam then see where is the true terrorism

done
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Terrorism in the Bible

Thread Information