احتاج لمساعدة للرد عليه

Ray Tackett
Here ya go Ahmed.....let me know if you need anymore "SHIT"references from your twisted belief system, I will gladly oblige....happy reading. Hey big mike, why dont you check these out as well....free your mind. ... QUR'AN 5:51 ..... SAHIH MUSLIM 4366 .... QUR'AN 9:29 ....SUNAN ABU DAWUD 4527 and SAHIH AL-BUKHARI 2797 .......enjoy.See More
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Ray Tackett Here is a much tamer version for you of the first example..... Qur'an 5:51
Sahih International
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3182999 ufiItem ufiItem">

Ray Tackett lets do it again sheall we ...?2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183007 ufiItem ufiItem">

Ray Tackett another tame version for you...Sahih Muslim 4366 Sahih Muslim Book 019, Hadith Number 4366.
Sahih Muslim Book 19. Jihad and Expedition
Print

Chapter : Evacuation of the Jews from the Hijiz.

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183012 ufiItem ufiItem">

Ray Tackett and tamed down again... Qur'an 9:29 9:29
Sahih International
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183016 ufiItem ufiItem">

Ray Tackett ah..and a westernized version you faint of heart .... 60 hadith found in 'Types of Blood-Wit (Kitab Al-Diyat)' of Sunan Abu-Dawud.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The value of the blood-money at the time of the Apostle of A...llah (peace_be_upon_him) was eight hundred dinars or eight thousand dirhams, and the blood-money for the people of the Book was half of that for Muslims. He said: This applied till Umar (Allah be pleased with him) became caliph and he made a speech in which he said: Take note! Camels have become dear. So Umar fixed the value for those who possessed gold at one thousand dinars, for those who possessed silver at twelve thousand (dirhams), for those who possessed cattle at two hundred cows, for those who possessed sheep at two thousand sheep, and for those who possessed suits of clothing at two hundred suits. He left the blood-money for dhimmis (protected people) as it was, not raising it in proportion to the increase he made in the blood-wit.See More
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183028 ufiItem ufiItem">

Ray Tackett This is a good one ,I found a bonus hadith to post for ya after #2792 happy reading you two. Hadith #2797, Kitab al-Jihad, Sahih al-Bukhari

Abu al-Yaman from al-Zuhri from Sa'id i...bn al-Musayyab narrated from Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said: "By Him [God] in Whose Hands my soul is: Were it not for some men amongst the Believers [Muslims] who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariyah [battalion, military unit] going out for jihad [struggle, in this case armed struggle] in the Path of God [as ordained by God in the Qur'an]. By Him in Whose hands my soul is: I would love to be martyred [fighting] in the path of God and then come back to life and be martyred again, and then come back to life and be martyred again."

Hadith #2817, Kitab al-Jihad, Sahih al-Bukhari

Muhammad bin Nashar from Ghundar from Sh'ubah narrated by Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said: "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to return to the world even if he got everything on the Earth, except a martyr who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the honor and dignity he receives from God."

These two hadith are famous ones and are quoted by jihadi-takfiris, including Al-Qa'ida Central leader Usama bin Laden in the introductory segment to the video series Wind of Paradise, a series of four videos (currently) dedicated to the group's "martyrs" in the Afghanistan-Pakistan theater.See More
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183033 ufiItem ufiItem">Mark as Spam
Report as Abuse...

Mark as Spam

Ray Tackett again, if you need anymore feel free to ask....I can probably dig something else up for you.2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183037 ufiItem ufiItem">Mark as Spam
Report as Abuse...

Mark as Spam

Ray Tackett Im pretty fond of the "Blood - wit" verse the "Kitab Al-Diyat" ....the part about non-muslims being worth half that as muslims....good times.about an hour ago · LikeUnlike

<LI class="uiUfiComment comment_3183041 ufiItem ufiItem">

Ray Tackett oh yea...and when you tell me that all these are old and no one follows those beliefs ..Ill have a rebut for that as well....cuz , well you are a good muslim arent you ?about an hour ago · LikeUnlike