The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

It was stated in the Gospel that they were ordered to keep them.

تث 4:2
    لا تزيدوا على الكلام الذي انا اوصيكم به ولا تنقصوا منه لكي تحفظوا وصايا الرب الهكم التي انا اوصيكم بها

Deuteronomy 2:4
    Do not add to the words I entrust you to and do not decrease any of it in order to keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I entrusted them to you
    Did they keep it and respect the covenant? Never

Therefore, when they found the Gospel of the Messiah has no existence and they denied it and the Pentateuch called the Torah written by the hands of Moses and Joshua while knowing that almighty God said in Qur’an that the Torah was sent down to Moses all at one time and there is no Joshua and no other person. The great crisis is that there are no origins of the Gospel con tent.

In addition, the plates God wrote by his finger were lost and have no existence; however, they claimed that the commandments which were written on the plates were copied in the Pentateuch.

التثنية10
    في ذلك الوقت قال لي الرب انحت لك لوحين من حجر مثل الاولين واصعد اليّ الى الجبل واصنع لك تابوتا من خشب . 2 فاكتب على اللوحين الكلمات التي كانت على اللوحين الاولين اللذين كسرتهما وتضعهما في التابوت . 3 فصنعت تابوتا من خشب السنط ونحتّ لوحين من حجر مثل الاولين وصعدت الى الجبل واللوحان في يدي . 4 فكتب على اللوحين مثل الكتابة الاولى الكلمات العشر التي كلمكم بها الرب في الجبل من وسط النار في يوم الاجتماع واعطاني الرب اياها
    At that time the Lord said to me engrave for me two plates of stone such
    like the preceding two plates, and climb up to the mountain and make a wooden sarcophagus for youself, so that you write on them the words I scribed on the preceding two plates which you broke and put them in the sarcophagus. (3) so I made a sarcophagus of the acacia wood and I engraved two plates of stone and ascended up the mountain with the two plates in my hands. (4) so I wrote on the two plates like the previous writing the ten words which the Lord spoke on the mountain amidst the fire on the day of assembly and the Lord gave it to me.

However, the question : who told you that what was written in the paltes are the commandments copied in the Pentateuch in letter? You do not have a single proof that verify or prove your claims.. ?

You said that their con tent is the ten commandments and certainly there is no evidence for the conformity of the original to the presnt in order to confirm the truth of these lies.

Therefore, let’s take the commandment (do not kill), (do not commit adultery) and (keep the Sabetha).

In the same book which has the commandment (Do not kill/ kill you not) which the Deuteronomy book we find the chapter which follows the commandment that orders to kill, so it says:
    تث 17:12
    والرجل الذي يعمل بطغيان فلا يسمع للكاهن الواقف هناك ليخدم الرب الهك او للقاضي يقتل ذلك الرجل فتنزع الشر من اسرائيل
    Deuteronomy 12:17
    The man who works in tyranny, so he does not listen to the priest attending to the service of the Lord your God or the judge, kill this man so that you remove evil from Israel.

Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 22-02-2008 at 01:03 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

This is the first part of of chapter 3

Dear Tajweed

Please do the needful

Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-06-2013
    At
    08:21 PM

Default Salam alikom

Quote Originally Posted by نسيبة بنت كعب View Post

This is the first part of of chapter 3

Dear Tajweed

Please do the needful

Regards
    Done dear sis,

the red stars indicate stars in the original file
    رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحاً تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

اللهم ارحم أمي وأبي وأخواتي جوليانا وسمية وأموات المسلمين واغفر لهم أجمعين

يا حامل القرآن

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Respectful Tajweed

Thank U

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread Information