The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

William Campbell says :
    Dr. Bukai supposes that the compatibility between science and religion is the first measurement that determines the validity and verity of religious t exts and there is some truth in this assumption.
    I do not thin that Dr. Bukai would say such a thing; however, I think that you have misunderstood what he meant as the Holy Koran does not need scientific evidence to prove that these are the words of Allah.
    Since the very first day of the message, there were not any scientific facts. The scientific miracle did not appear or develop except in the twentieth century and Islam appeared in the seventh century. Therefore, everyone who was converted to Islam during this period which ranges around thirteen centuries did not believe in it due to scientific facts, but rather for it is the true book of Allah and because religion for God is Islam.

I have discussed before the idea of the miraculous nature of Koran with all its details in the first part.

William Campbell states:

The objective of every writing and reading in any book is to search for religious facts and the most important religious question is: is there a God? Then how can I get to know Him and construct a relation with Him? We will find books in biology or chemistry which are true in the scientific aspect; however, they never mention the name of Allah. Sometimes scientific and religious knowledge may conflict. An example of this is what Dr. Bukai researched concerning stars, planets and shooting meteors which fall and pierce whatever they fall upon. He quoted from Surat Al-Safat (6:37)which belongs to the first Meccan age
    (إِنَّا زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِزِينَةِ الْكَوَاكِبِ)
    Verily we have adorned the near heaven with the stars (for beauty)

There is no problem about this; however, our readings of the following verses would show us a religious problem. The verses 7: 10 of Surat Al-Safat read:

(وَحِفْظاً مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ مَارِدٍ لاَ يَسَّمَّعُونَ إِلَى الْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَى وَيُقْذَفُونَ مِنْ كُلِّ جَانِبٍ دُحُوراً وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ وَاصِبٌ إِلاَّ مَنْ خَطِفَ الْخَطْفَةَ فَأَتْبَعَهُ شِهَابٌ ثَاقِبٌ)

“And to guard against every rebellious devil, they cannot listen to the higher group (angels) for they are pelted from every side. Outcast and theirs is a constant (or painful) torment. Except such as snatch away something by stealing, and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness.”

Here we see the falling meteors (which are physical) in confrontation with spiritual persons. God beats the devil with the piercing meteor. God is a spirit and the devil is a spirit. God, the spirit, beats devils, the spirits, by physical meteors. ( we will discuss this in detail in part 4 chapter 2). Then Dr. Bukai says: (but the meaning becomes ambiguous when the Koran involves considerations of a purely spiritual character with simple physical concepts for our understanding. We have been enlightened today by modern science (Page 182). Next he says: (all these contemplations seem irrelevant to the subject of this study) (page 183)

Undoubtedly, Surat Al-Safat 6-10 confronts us with a difficulty which it does not suffice to refer to it by saying (the meaning becomes ambiguous) or (this is irrelevant to this study). a book that is entitled (Koran, Taurat, Bible and Science) should have dealt with this difficulty and explained it.

How can I differentiate between a heavenly book and another?
    The heavenly book contains three aspects which are not followed by a fourth.

1) Belief.. as beliefs are static which never change since the age of Adam till the day of Judgment. God to whom all glory and might belong is one with no change or alteration. The unseen is fixed and the hereafter is coming and the angels are performing their duties. This is what Christianity contradicts with the superstitions of the three hypostases.
    2) reporting from God. When God to whom all glory and majesty belong provides us with a verse containing news, we would not find another verse altering this news by another because reporting is telling about an actual matter. God, to whom all glory and might belong, His telling us is an honest reporting form God. Thus, the Elephant episode is not to be reported to us and then its events change later and is told in another surat with other different details. This what the Bible contradicts with conflicting events to each other.
    3) Legislation.. legislation is a set of the laws determining man’s relation to God, people, society and the universe. They define what should be done and what should not. In the bible, there are legislations that exceed those of the idolatry.

The Holy Koran is the book of God and His method. The method of God to whom all might and majesty belong was revealed to His messengers made us learn that God to whom all might and majesty belong is the one who created for us this universe and created us. The precision of creation and its greatness indicate for us the greatness of its creator. However, it cannot tell us who He is, nor what He wants from us. Therefore, God sent His messengers in order to tell us: God to whom all might and majesty belong is the one who created this universe as well as us. This necessitates thanking God.
    The method of Allah shows us what God wants us to do and how we should worship Him. This necessitates thanking God. God to whom all majesty belong gave us the path and stipulated for us the method of our life in true legislation. God to whom all might and majesty belong does not differentiate between any of us and does not prefer one to another but according to piety. We are all created equals before God to whom all might and majesty belong.

Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 12:52 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Hence, the true Sharia (Islamic law) of God and the true saying and the true judgment all come from God. As for the legislations of humans, they are all filled with bias and prejudice distinguishing some from others, and this is what we find in the Bible and we find also that it has taken the rights of others so that it gives them to others. Hence, we find in each human method a human injustice. Nevertheless, we are not to discuss such matters at the moment.

Next, William Campbell turns to another very important point which I would like to find a Christian discussing and here I am, I find William Campbell providing us with the most considerable evidence that the interpreters of the so-called Book are ignorant and may interpret it according to their whims in ignorance, lying and forgery.

William Campbell discusses the impossibility of matters correlation (spiritual and material) which are how God throws spiritual (devils) by the (material) meteors. How this tangible matter (meteors) would hit an abstract spiritual creature (the devil). These words are 100% true in terms of the concept of the spiritual and the material only. However, he does not know how God created the devil and what is the matter from which he was created and I will answer this point in detail, but after I reveal that the theologians of the so-called Holy Book are wrong. I will prove through what William Campbell brought and the relation between the two (the material and the spiritual) that Jesus has come to announce in the New Testament that he is bastard.
    According to the Gospel of St. Mathew (Matt) 34:10
    مت 10:34
    لا تظنوا اني جئت لألقي سلاما على الارض . ما جئت لألقي سلاما بل سيفا

“Don’t think that I have come to find peace on earth. I only came to find not peace but a sword.”

Here interpretation scientists claim by their saying in the interpretation of this paragraph: when Christianity spread, any Christian person would be expelled from the Jewish home. Therefore, Jesus compared himself to the sword which would break the relation between a son and his father, between the daughter and her mother. This the explanation of the paragraph discussing the relation between (the spiritual and the matter). I hope that William Campbell the donkey alive to see how his words have hits Christianity and his Jesus before they hit Islam and Koran.

Interpreters say : (Jesus compared himself to the sword which would break the relation between a son and his father). This is a falsity talk and nothing can be said about its writer except oh you a son of a nation at whose ignorance other nations laughed, why?

William Campbell admitted the impossibility of discussing something which is material and its being identical to something spiritual or material.

The science of language teaches us that a comparison is find in its position, adjective and action.

The task of the sword (because it is material) is to cut the material thing such as killing or suiting anything such as beheading, separating the head from the body, amputating a hand, a leg, bread , meat … or any material thing.

However, the comparison in this paragraph contradicts mind and logic and makes the sword whose function is to cut the material thing has changed and its meaning has turned into cutting an abstract thing and this is an error, how?

As the relation between parents and their children and the daughter in law and her mother in law is a spiritual relation, then how would then the sword whose task is originally to deal with the material thing would turn to deal with the abstract thing.

Therefore, the interpretation provided by interpreters of the Holy Book is a falsity because they do not understand a single letter in the rules of Arabic or any other language, so they have forged the rules of languages in order to assert their erroneous ideas.

For example, how could I say that I may prevent someone to talk to himself by hitting him with a stick? Can a stick regulate and control the inner senses of man?

Hence, we find that the above-mentioned sentence is meant to denote spilling blood, killing and separation because this is the quality of the sword not what the priests claim by the false interpretation.

This sentence does not have the conditions for the m etaphor; therefore, where did you get the comparison word (sword)?
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Let’s conclude finally that the Holy Book has mistakes. However, you should phrase a new sentence rather than this sentence because it is an erroneous sentence. Jesus according to the Christian fellow did not err. If the Christ Jesus, son of Miriam, mentioned this sentence and became at fault which is impossible. However, the fault may be with the translation and this is a scandal. The mistakes which happened with the few occurred also with the many. This proves the deviation because the mistake in the heavenly book is considered a deviation provided that the sentence fails according to all linguistic rules. Thus, it should be omitted from the Holy Book as it is a shame, so its presence or omission is considered as shame.

As for asserting that the sword indicated in the paragraph stated by Jesus is a spiritual sword is mere superstition, for we never heard before that there is a spiritual sword which exists in addition to the material sword. If we agree with these declarations, we would say to William Campbell that he is insane and ignorant because there are material meteors and spiritual meteors. It is certain that William Campbell would not approve this. Thus, who is ignorant among them: theologians who interpreted the Bible, William Campbell or Jesus? The reason here is his ignorance in the speech and his inability to discuss the two elements of comparison.

If we use the evidence method which William Campbell is calling for since the beginning of this subject by collecting sentences from other chapters or all the stated cues in the whole book and comparing them with the word in question, we will find the following:
    لو 22:38
    فقالوا يارب هو ذا سيفان . فقال لهم يكفى
    Gospel of Luke 38:22
    “They said OH Lord, here are two swords. He said to them they are enough.”

Saint John with the Golden mouth that these two swords were only two large knives that were with Peter and John.
    مر 47:14
    فاستل واحد من الحاضرين السيف و ضرب عبد رئيس الكهنة فقطع رأسه

“One of these present unsheathed the sword and hit the slave of the Archbishop, so he cut his ear”

Thus by using the evidence as indicated by William Campbell, we conclude finally that Jesus came to carry the sword in front of everyone like bullies. As for Jesus saying:
    لا تظنوا اني جئت لألقي سلاما على الارض . ما جئت لألقي سلاما بل سيفا

“Don’t think that I have come to find peace on earth. I only came to find not peace but a sword.”

It meant here the material sword that we all know as all the evidence agreed on that there is no such thing called a spiritual or abstract sword but there exists only a material sword.

We turn now to the second points which are William Campbell saying:

The objective of every reading or writing in any book is to find religious facts and the most important religious question: Is there a god? Then, how can I know him and establish a relation with him? We will find books on biology or chemistry scientifically correct; however, they never state the word God (Allah).

Therefore, I would like to ask Mr. William one question: I do not side for a Christian sect, but I follow the same style of yours. Hence, I say: all Christian sects do not recognize the completion of Esther Book. However, all admit the Esther Book contains nine chapters and another tenth final chapter that includes only three numbers. Due to the presence of the differences among the Christian sects concerning the completion of the Esther Book, I will talk with you only about the ten agreed upon chapters among all Christian sects, so I say to you:

You say : The objective of every reading or writing in any book is to find religious facts and the most important religious question: Is there a god? Then, how can I know him and establish a relation with him? We will find books on biology or chemistry scientifically correct; however, they never state the word God (Allah).

The question raised now: Do you have single evidence or a single paragraph, a single t ext, a single sentence, a single word that states the name of Allah (God) in the Esther Book? You will not find such thing not even by hint, suggestion or any style such as a m etaphor. It does not even discuss any matters of faith or a heavenly law. It is rather a story whose parts of it are quoted from the stories of Cinderella and parts of Aly Baba and The Forty Thieves…

Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 12:55 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

What is then the difference between a book on biology, chemistry or a book on children tales in which the name of Allah (God) was not mentioned and that book of Esther? Who is his writer? When was it written? The writer is anonymous as well as the time.

William Campbell says:
    Surat Al-Safat 6:37 (it belongs to the first Meccan Age)
    (إِنَّا زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِزِينَةِ الْكَوَاكِبِ)
    Verily we have adorned the near heaven with the stars (for beauty)

There is no problem concerning this. However, our readings of the following verses would raise a religious problem the verses 7 -10 of Surat Alt Safat say:
    (وَحِفْظاً مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ مَارِدٍ لاَ يَسَّمَّعُونَ إِلَى الْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَى وَيُقْذَفُونَ مِنْ كُلِّ جَانِبٍ دُحُوراً وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ وَاصِبٌ إِلاَّ مَنْ خَطِفَ الْخَطْفَةَ فَأَتْبَعَهُ شِهَابٌ ثَاقِبٌ)

“And to guard against every rebellious devil, they cannot listen to the higher group (angels) for they are pelted from every side. Outcast and theirs is a constant (or painful) torment. Except such as snatch away something by stealing, and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness.”

Here we find the falling meteors 9material) in confrontation with spiritual beings. God hits the devil by the piercing meteor, God is a spirit, the devil is a spirit, God the spirit hit the spiritual devils with material meteors.

Firstly: the most serious and worst kind of polytheism and infidelity is to compare the entity of God to that of the devil.
    William Campbell’s saying that God is a spirit and the devil is a spirit means that the matter of God’s entity is the same as that of the devil. This is impossible to be believed by a sensible rational person. Thus, this is the severest polytheism.

If the Bible states this, then it is known that it is a book of atheism and what it contains denotes that it is a devilish book as the devil is the one who attempts to equal himself to God. However, you read but you don not contemplate.

God’s wisdom made the Jinn assume the power to perform things unattainable by man such as speed, penetrating through barriers and overcoming some causes. Hence, the Jinn may penetrate through walls or bodies as this is the nature of the fire by which they were created as stated by the Holy Koran and not by the superstitions of the Bible. The Jinn reached an extent of smoothness and transparency that they had such permeability that they could penetrate through anything. However, God to whom belongs all might and majesty meant to explain to the jinn: do not think that your elemental is the one that gave you this distinction; rather, it is the will of the creator. Does this mean that the Jinn have no body? Does this mean that God is unable to burn or kill the jinn?

If we use the method of evidence that William Campbell is calling for but he ignored it in this respect, we say: Almighty God said:
    قال تعالى :
    قَالَ عِفْريتٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَن تَقُومَ مِن مَّقَامِكَ وَإِنِّي عَلَيْهِ لَقَوِيٌّ أَمِينٌ
    [النمل39]

[An ‘Ifrit’ (strong one) of the Jinn said: “ I will bring it to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong and trustworthy for such work]
    قال تعالى :
    َيَوْمَ يِحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الإِنسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَآؤُهُم مِّنَ الإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِيَ أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلاَّ مَا شَاء اللّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَليمٌ
    [الأنعام128]
    [And on the day when He (God) will gather them (all) together (and say) : “O you assembly of Jinn! Many did you mislead of men,” and their Auliya (friends and helpers) amongst men will say: “ Our Lord! We benefited (enjoyed) one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which you did appoint for us.” He will say: “The fire be your dwelling place, you will therein forever, except as Allah may will. Certainly your lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing]

These verses explain that the Jinn have a body, then how can they get the throne, and how they say (We benefited (enjoyed) one from the other) while they have no body?
    If we move on to the Bible in order to watch the devil’s steps, we find the following:
    The devil was embodied for Job
    سفر أيوب 1: 14
    ان رسولا جاء الى ايوب و قال البقر كانت تحرث و الاتن ترعى بجانبها
    Job Book 14:1
    [A messenger came to Job and said the cows were ploughing while the female donkeys were pasteurizing next to them]
    The devil was embodied for Jesus
    مت 4:1
    ثم أصعد يسوع الى البرية من الروح ليجرب من ابليس
    Matt 1:4
    {Then Jesus climbed to the wilderness from the spirit in order to experience by Satan}
    Angels are embodied
    تك 16:11
    وقال لها ملاك الرب ها انت حبلى فتلدين ابنا . وتدعين اسمه اسماعيل لان الرب قد سمع لمذلّتك
    Genesis 11:16
    [The angel of the Lord said to here you are pregnant, then you will give birth to a son and call himIshmael as the Lord responded to your imploring.]
    The donkey sees the angel of the Lord
    عد 22:27
    فلما ابصرت الاتان ملاك الرب ربضت تحت بلعام . فحمي غضب بلعام وضرب الاتان بالقضيب
    Numbers Book 22:27
    When the ass saw the angel of the LORD there, she cowered under Balaam. So, in anger, he again beat the ass with his stick.

[LIST][*]if the ass saw the lord's angel whereas Balaam did not, this would indicate that if we are not able to see devils; this would not necessarily mean that they do not have bodies.[/LIST]
    Here is the Christianity god embodied in a sheep
    رؤ 17:14
    هؤلاء سيحاربون الخروف والخروف يغلبهم لانه رب الارباب وملك الملوك والذين معه مدعوون ومختارون ومؤمنون
    Book of Revelation 14:17
    These will fight the sheep and the sheep will defeat them as it is the lord of lords and king of kings and those with him are summoned, selected and believers.

Here is the Christianity god embodied in a pigeon
    يو 1:32
    وشهد يوحنا قائلا اني قد رأيت الروح نازلا مثل حمامة من السماء فاستقر عليه

John 32:1
    And John witnessed saying I saw the spirit descending like a pigeon from the sky then he rested on it.

Thus, we conclude that regardless the matter nature of the created being and if we see it or not, it has a body (as we stated in the talk of the ass to Balaam) and in the same way God created matter that affects the body of the Jinn which are the meteors.

The air which we do not see, its components can be burned if exposed to a high temperature. Therefore, the air would turn to something else rather than what we call air. Hence, what prevents meteors to burn devils?

Mr. William Campbell you are slandering yourself and your faith and you are attacking it indirectly; rather, you are demolishing and uprooting it.

William Campbell says:
    Dr. Bukai says: the creation day in the Bible is 24 hours; however, the saying of Dr. Bukai has greatly erred and we cannot confirm how the people of Qreysh interpreted the meaning of the word (day) as it was stated in Koran, is it a decade or 24 hours? And when we look at the evidence in the Holy Book, we say: if the word يوم (day) in Arabic means a decade, why then the word يوم (day) in the Holy Book does not mean a decade as well?
    It was stated in Peter 7:3-9
    Then he started moving to the right and to the left trying to prove what is meant by the word day as stated in the Genesis Book at the beginning of creating the skies and the earth in the first chapter as denoting a decade and not day and he said: what was mentioned in the Bible concerning the word day is identical to what was stated in the Koran by using the method of evidence (2 Peter 7:3-9) and comparing it to the first chapter of the Genesis Book.

It is so strange that we find corruption and perversity are the only weapons used by Christian religious men in order to defend their beliefs.
    Do these proofs suffice to prove that the six days in which God created the sky and the earth as stated in the Genesis Book are the days which the Earth people know are they days of different calculations as stated in 2 Peter 7:3-9?

I am perplexed at the cross people followers of the Jews, do they laugh at us or at themselves. The greatest tragedy is that the Christian who reads for another Christian would believe at us or at themselves. calculations as sttaed teh hours? and uprooting it.
    d those with him are summonedin him even if his article is erroneous.

It was stated in the Exodus Book that Saturday is the seventh day during which God rested (God Forbid).

خر 20:11
    لان في ستة ايام صنع الرب السماء والارض والبحر وكل ما فيها .واستراح في اليوم السابع . لذلك بارك الرب يوم السبت وقدّسه
    Exodus 11: 20
    Because in six days the Lord made the sky, the earth, the sea and all it contains, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed and sanctified Saturday.

Hence, the whole story does not need any evidence; rather, it needs life reality as the Old Testament indicated more than once regarding maintaining Saturday as it the day during which God rested (God Forbid). The church replaced this day by force without any justification, while the legalism and the Ten Commandments approved maintaining Saturday; however, Christianity in boots tread on the Bible.

سفر التثنية 7 :9
    فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ الرَّبَّ إِلَهَكُمْ هُوَ اللهُ ، الإِلَهُ الأَمِينُ الْوَفِيُّ بِالْعَهْدِ وَالإِحْسَانِ لِمُحِبِّيهِ وَحَافِظِي وَصَايَاهُ إِلَى أَلْفِ جِيلٍ.
    Deuteronomy Book 7:9
    Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
    Thus, we conclude that the six days stated in the first chapter of the Genesis Book are intended to mean six earthly days.
    It is strange that William Campbell cited the writers Newman and AcKliman; however, he is quite insistent on his opinion. This is complete madness.
    William Campbell says: the two writers (Newman and Ackliman)11 state:
    (We do not need a lengthy study for the meaning of a word in Hebrew, as it quite often mean the time in which the sun rises which is around 12 hours (Genesis 5:1 & 14A) in addition, it means as well a day and a night i.e. 24 hours (Genesis 14:1 B) and Numbers 13:3) which may mean a temporal decade (Genesis 4:2 and Ecclesiastes 3:12)
    Here we find that Newman and Ackliman proved that the time of the day as stated in the first chapter of Genesis Book is 24 hours and not as what William Campbell claims that what is meant by day is a decade.
    By God, this is extremely funny. He cites a source in order to confute the sayings of Dr. Bukai; however, the source confirms rather than contradicts.
    "وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ
    سورة الأنفال- الأية 30
    "They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah."

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

William Campbell started pouring his attack on Dr. Bukai accusing him of his ignorance of the Bible because Dr. Bukai proved that the Bible did not mention the moment of the creation of the skies and the earth and that the Bible is completely far from all the scientific theories and that there is a difference between (الماء) water and (الدخان) smoke. For the second time, William Campbell offers us the evidence for authenticity of Dr. Bukai. The sayings of Dr. Newman and Ackliman included what states that the stage preceding the earth creation permits believing in the existence of a gaseous mass in the first stage of the universe formation. In addition asserting that water existed in that period is quite erroneous . hence, we repeat the Koranic verse:
    "وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ
    "They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah."
    Then William Campbell claims that the word (المياه) i.e. as mentioned in the Genesis Book 1:2 would have many meanings:
    سفر تكوين 1: 2
    و كانت الارض خربة و خالية و على وجه الغمر ظلمة و روح الله يرف على وجه المياه
    Genesis Book 1:2
    The earth was abandoned and void and on the face of water depths a darkness while the spirit of God flickered on the face of water
    He said that the word (ماء و مياه) i.e. water and waters have a wider meaning than is seen by the eye at the very first sight as the word waters مياهis the plural of the word water ماء … is not this a funny joke that bursts for us at the ignorance of William Campbell?
    Rather, the most overwhelming is that he says that the meaning of the word waters مياه in the Genesis Book 2:1 is unspecified: it may be vapour, clouds, drops or ice or any other fluids.
    However, William Campbell got stupid, overlooked and pretended that the Bible clarified the steps of the skies and earth creation while he ignored the saying of both Dr. Newman and Dr. Ackliman as they said: the stage preceding the earth creation and the Genesis Book started immediately after the creation of the skies and earth not beyond their creation.
    The idea of the creation of the skies and the earth in the Bible as stated in the Genesis Book reveals to us that the Bible followed the words of the philosopher Emanuel Kant, Carl Marx and Frederick Angels who said that the universe exist in all times and the inexistence of the moment of its beginning is widely acceptable and the Bible did not discuss the method of the beginning moment of the skies and earth creation; rather, it described the creation of the beings which will be contained in the skies and the earth..
    The Christian may object to my words as he did not read the Genesis Book clearly where it said:
    تكوين 1
    فِي الْبَدْءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ، 2وَإِذْ كَانَتِ الأَرْضُ مُشَوَّشَةً وَمُقْفِرَةً وَتَكْتَنِفُ الظُّلْمَةُ وَجْهَ الْمِيَاهِ، وَإِذْ كَانَ رُوحُ اللهِ يُرَفْرِفُ عَلَى سَطْحِ الْمِيَاهِ .. ترجمة كتاب الحياة .
    1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.… translated of the Life Book.
    Priest Antonious Fekry said in his interpretation of these editions: the earth was void and vacant: the earth here denotes all that belongs to matter. It is what is called primordial matter. It is the primary non-formed matter and the word waste and void (Chaos) is supposed to precede the current form of the universe in English i.e. distorted, without form and void in Hebrew Tahoe and Bahoe and in English waste inappropriate for life void of any beauty covered with darkness and the seventies translation translated it as unseen and incomplete.
    On the face of deluge lied darkness: الغمر i.e. deluge in Hebrew indicates the meaning of depth and distortion. The word غمر is not used as the waters immersed everything deeply. Darkness emerged from the extreme temperature of the earth in its beginning made waters evaporate and form fog and vapour that prevented light from the earth surface.
    The spirit of God flickered on the face of waters : the word روح spirit and the word ريح wind is the same word in Hebrew and Greek. It is among the Jewish traditions that when they say the spirit of God to mean a great wind. We Christians interpret this verse to mean that the Holy spirit flickered on waters to give life and create a beautiful world…. End of the priest words.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Despite this fraud case of interpretations and revealing the inherent corruption in Christianity and their agreement with the Jews upon a single book i.e. the Old Testament. Each of them interprets it according to their whims and each of them worship a god contradicting to the other… and this we are not considering it at the moment.
    However, I wanted to explain that the Bible or one of its co ntents, the Genesis Book, reveals that it did not discuss the zero moment which started by the creation of the skies and the earth. Rather, the Genesis Book started by the emergence of the skies and the earth and we do not know how they were created. This would make us refer to what I have mentioned before that the Bible provided us the faith that the skies and the earth are eternal and not created. Whoever objects to us, we say to him: provide us with the evidence and tell us where is it stated in the Genesis Book how the skies and earth were created, while the beginning of the Genesis Book described how the earth was void and the Priest Antonious Fekry said that the earth was sunk under waters.
    Thus, which was created first: the skies, the earth or the waters? Which the egg or the hen?
    Hence, when we refer to the scientific theories, we must not involve the Bible in such matters for the alienation of its t exts from the zero point in which the creation of the skies and the earth started. History witnesses that the church in Middle Ages fought and condemned scientists, including Galileo and other, through the inspection courts, the industrial revolution, the French Revolution and secularism. Thus, the church was separated from the state which had a great impact on the prosperity of knowledge and scientific progress.
    If the bible had had the secret or the key which helped scientists to get to the secret of the universe creation, the Christian philosopher Emanuel Kant and the Christian Carl Marx and the Christian Fredrick Angels would not have asserted the idea of the eternity of the universe and the inexistence of a moment denoting its beginning. In addition, the Christian Einstein would not have added a universal constant for his equations to make its resultant answers correct. Astronomers have confirmed that the universe is constant and there is no other way to make their equations conform to such model. Years later, Einstein admitted that this universal constant which he added was the gravest error he committed in his works.
    If the Bible had had a path or a thread that would make scientists attain their discoveries, they would have credited them to the Bible even by a suggestion.
    One of the cross people , followers of the Jews would jump saying that the first chapter of the Genesis Book reveals for us the steps or phases of the creation of the skies as mentioned in :

سفر تكوين 1: 6
    و قال الله ليكن جلد في وسط المياه و ليكن فاصلا بين مياه و مياه .... و دعا الله الجلد سماء و كان مساء و كان صباح يوما ثانيا .
    1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

سفر تكوين 1: 14
    و قال الله لتكن انوار في جلد السماء لتفصل بين النهار و الليل و تكون لايات و اوقات و ايام و سنين
    1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

I would like to say to whoever is driven to discuss these two editions that they are against you rather than for you… how?

Please pay more attention and concentrate more, the priest Antonious says:

سفر التكوين 1: 1
    في البدء خلق الله السموات و الارض
    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Bolus, the messenger, indicates that he was taken to the third sky and the three skies:-
    1) the first : sky for birds and has a layer of air
    2) the second: sky for the planets and both the first and second sky are material skies
    3) the third: the spiritual sky in which the glory of God will be announced and it has the lodgings of the angels and the throne of God and the heritage of saints who live with God.
    The word sky in general points to whatever rise and ascend. The first and second material skies are the ones which will disappear with the earth to form a new sky and a new earth. Of course, the third spiritual sky would not vanish. However, why did not the book disclose anything about the creation of the skies:-
    (1) 1The words in the book is addressed to mankind who would not understand what relates to the skies and this what the Christ meant in his talk with Nikodimous )John 3:12)
    (2) Bolus himself could not describe what is in the sky, so he said: ”what no eye saw nor ear heard about” because the language of the heaven is completely different from that of mankind on earth.
    God created the sky before the earth was created:
    (1) The sky was stated before the earth in this verse.
    (2) The angels, morning planets chanted when the earth was created refer to 38:1
    (3) The word skies here refer to the creation of the angels, tehn the planets in their courses… the priest speech ended.
    Here the priest proved to us that the Genesis Book did not discuss the creation of the skies and was satisfied with what he mentioned in the first edition of the first chapter.
    Firstly: the greatest catastrophe is that they believed Bolus in his saying that the skies are three, while the whole Bible did not deal in this respect. Therefore, where did Bolus got these numbers? There is no answer; however, a genius would say that the revelation is the one who told him; as if the revelation bestowed Bolus only with this piece of information and did not tell Moses whom no woman in Bani Israel in whole gave birth to someone like him.
    Secondly, it was stated in the Book :

سفر التكوين 1: 1
    في البدء خلق الله السموات و الارض
    And the skies are three as Bolus said. The paragraph merely states that God created the skies and the earth and that is it. It is evidenced that in the second paragraph, he said the earth was void and this means that the solid mass of the earth was created; in addition, this paragraph reveals that the three skies were created and that is it.
    How then were the three skies created as it was given in the plural form (skies) while the first chapter mentioned that the first sky was created on the second day and the second sky was created on the fourth? However, the creation of the thirds sky was not mentioned.

أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاء كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
    [الأنبياء30]
    Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then we parted them? And we have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (surate al-Anbiaa- Verse 30)
    The discoveries of Hable Observatory led to the fact of the extended universe for the emergence of another model that was essential so that no chaos would happen. In order to make his equations correct, if the universe is enlarging and growing with the passage of time, then this would mean that turning backwards would lead us to a smaller universe. Thus, if we go more backwards (to a great extent) everything would shrink and converge towards a single point. The result which can be achieved of this is that at some time, the matter of the whole universe was compressed in a single point mass which has a volume of a zero due to the point power of the zero size. This explosion that occurred is called the great explosion.
    In 1989, George Smott and hi teamwork in NASA sent an artificial tracer to the space and they called it the universal back radiation detector (cobe). Eight minutes were sufficient to assure the results which Kilman Benzias and Wilson attained. These final crucial results confirmed the existence of a thing that has a thick and hot form that protects against the great explosion by which the universe emerged to existence. Scientists decided that this detector could take and captivate the remains of the great explosion successfully.
    In addition, to the theory of the great explosion, there is some important evidence represented in the quantity of the hydrogen and helium gases in the universe. The observatory indicated that the combination of these two elements in the universe was conforming to the theoretical calculations of what may remain of them after the great explosion. This led to hitting a hedge to the core of the constant state theory. If the universe existed and was eternal and had no beginning, this would mean that the hydrogen gas would have burnt and turned into helium gas.
    Due to all these evidence, the theory of the great explosion won almost complete approval by the scientific communities. In an article published in 1944 in the American Science Magazine, it was stated that the great explosion model is the only capable one to justify the constant expansion of the universe; in addition it explains the observed results.
    Dennis Siema defence of the constant state theory went for long supporting in this Fred Hoyle; however, when he confronted the great explosion evidence, he described this dilemma by saying: “at the beginning I sided with Hoyle, but when this evidence started growing, I had to accept that the game ended and the constant state theory must be nullified”

For further information refer to: http://www.falal.ae/k6.htm

The bible is only good for thighs, navel, breast, pomegranates, bunches of grapes, prostitution, sex, homosexuality, killing, blood spilling, sanctioning killing of virgins, presenting human sacrifices as immolations to the lord of the Old Testament and the perfume of prostitutes to massage the body of Jesus to satisfy his desires and increase his sexual excitement.As for science and scientists, the Koran supports them and urges them to pursue because all will refer to the words of God in it.
    doc uments science
    Diplomatic
    William Campbell says :
    Dr. Bukai assumes that the doc uments’ theory of the origin and evolution of the Taurat is correct. This theory evolved in its final form in 1890. we can say that disbelieving in miracles and prophecy is the basis of this theory. Dr. Bukai quoted the views of some catholic theologians who believe in this theory and I do not confirm that they deny the possibility of miracles’ occurrence. I agree with Dr. Bukai in his anger at some of the church men, Catholic and protestant, who quoted the words of Moses and the Christ for the people of the church as if they believe in the revelation while they write the juristic research which deny the revelation! I reject the theory of doc uments.
    Here we find William Campbell escaping the picture in order to prove the validity of the Bible. He accused the catholic and the protestant of atheism and this is not the end of the journey. It is known since the Khalkidonia assembly in 451 that the assembly accused the Alexandria Church of heresy because they called with faith that Jesus has one nature and has no two natures. Thus, Descorous, Alexandria pope, was deposed and was expelled because he was following the Otakhi heresy. The orthodox became a Christian heresy such as Nastour and others. The orthodox sect still fights other sects. The challenge still goes on and would never end because what was established on deception is a falsity.

Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 01:03 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Definition of doc ument:
    وثق به i.e. trust in( trust) and الميثاق I.e. covenant is العهد pledge and the plural form المواثيق and المواثقة i.e treaty = المعاهدة i.e. agreement. It is said أخذ بالوثيقة فى أمره أى بالثقة he applied doc ument in his issue i.e. trust. And وثقه as well means trusted in him. الوثيق is the plural of وثاق i.e. tightening.
    As for الوثيقة i.e.doc ument, its plural form is وثائق doc uments and it is what is relied upon, the feminine of الوثيق (agreement of the issue). It is said:
    [استمسك بالعروة الوثقى] i.e hold the strong bond firmly i.e. the firm covenant which is inseparable.
    The doc uments science id an important aspect in the libraries science which was necessitated by the urging desire to pursue knowledge in doc uments and manusc ripts and to understand the core of these records and reveal their primary objective and to facilitate benefiting from this original information which are deemed as the legal origins in whose lines’ folds the historian may find the facts that fill the gaps and complete the missing parts.
    doc uments are considered among the original and essential sources for the study of history and civilization for any nation not for their being a material fountain which include many of the original information for every researcher who likes to attain scientific facts in the field of history, law, politics, economics, religious science, archaeology and astronomy…etc.
    The recorded heritage in doc uments and manuscr ipts is regarded as the original basis upon which the structure of every nation is founded. doc uments are the greatest witness of history and the major evidence regarding the cultural characteristic for any nation as they represent the memory of nations.
    Studying doc uments has become a science known as the science of collecting, storing and organizing or sorting materials and recorded doc uments so that they may be at the reach of the researcher. It is known as well as the science of utilizing recorded specialized information. This is done through presenting, copying, collecting, storing and objectively analyzing, organizing and retrieving them in appropriate time in order to use for revealing a fact or supporting a right or proving a view or deducting a case. They are a group of the necessary operations and techniques in order to provide the optimal use of the published information in scientific, technical and national publications. The doc ument is the word attributed to the legal or illegal paper. It is called a diplomatic doc ument as attributed to the diplomatic science which provides a n analytical critical study of any recorded material formulated in an appropriate form or shape. After all the above-mentioned definitions, they mean these doc uments or records of a historical, legal or financial importance.
    The diplomatic science did not emerge except for a legal need which is in order to distinguish the correct of these forged doc uments. Those working in the field of doc uments did not find an appropriate translation of the word diplomatic except (science of doc uments).
    We conclude from this issue we are about to reveal the extreme importance of the doc uments science which the whole world witnessed for that doc uments are all that can be relied on, referred to in order to decide, validate and give a matter the trait of being investigated as well as being assured from a body or trusted for an intellectual, religious or historical deposit that helps in scientific research or reveals the essence of a certain reality, describe s real-estate, confirms an amount or an agreement between two parties or more.
    The doc ument refers to a record whether legal or illegal. The science of doc uments provides an analytical critical study of any written material that may contain a legal action or related to an administrative organization or an individual.
    After all the above-mentioned definitions, the doc ument means these doc uments or records of a historical, legal or financial importance and can be referred to in future in order to infer the information that would benefit the historian or the researcher. An example for this is the doc ument that was found in Jordan “ Alhagr Almoaaby” which dates back to the 9th century B.C. confutes the claims of the Jews so that it nullified the Israeli call and what was said in Taurat.
    Let’s conclude at the end of this explanation to the fact that William Campbell asserted rejection for the acceptance of the idea of the doc uments science which calls for providing the recorded doc ument of the Bible of both its Old and New Testaments : composed of whoever was entrusted for a handwritten manuscr ipt that appear in sequential parts or in a specific period or a certain time and written by an official person. Thesedoc uments are correct and valid and cannot be refuted.
    William Campbell considered that the other Christian sects such as Catholics and Protestants are atheists because they apply reason and mind in order to prove the validity of the bible to conclude finally that the Bible is distorted and has no original manuscr ipts validating it. However, there are over 24 thousand manuscr ipts and we do not know what is the significance or value of such quantity of these manuscr ipts as the number of the words of the Holy book =- 430938 word. Thus, if each manuscr ipt contains approximately twenty word, the doc ument that validates the Bible would be in our hands. Nevertheless, the truth is that these manuscr ipts are but scraps or fragments of multiple times and there is no complete reliable version except the Sinaean or Vatican and these were written in the fourth century as well as the Alexandrian version written in the fifth century as mentioned in the glossary of the Holy Book. As for the origins of these doc uments (manuscr ipts) written by Jesus disciples’ hands, they do not exist. All the churches of the world have no single original manuscr ipt and all believe that these manuscr ipts are erroneously scribed. This is what the Holy Book confirmed by saying: nothing have reached us yet of the original versions written by these inspired or their scribers. All that reached us were versions taken of this original (there are no doc uments confirming this, while scribers gave great care to these versions; however, there must be some negligible extremely insignificant spelling mistakes in them)
    Here is the catholic encyclopedia admits openly of the distortion of manuscr ipts of the Holy Book. Here is the direct t ext cited from the catholic encyclopedia:
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 01:26 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

IV. TRANSMISSION OF THE t ext

No book of ancient times has come down to us exactly as it left the hands of its author--all have been in some way altered. The material conditions under which a book was spread before the invention of printing (1440), the little care of the copyists, correctors, and glossators for the t ext, so different from the desire of accuracy exhibited to-day, explain sufficiently the divergences we find between various manuscr ipts of the same work. To these causes may be added, in regard to the scr iptures, exegetical difficulties and dogmatic controversies. To exempt the scared writings from ordinary conditions a very special providence would have been necessary and it has not been the will of God to exercise this providence. More than 150,000 different readings have been found in the older witnesses to the t ext of the New Testament--which in itself is a proof that scr iptures are not the only, nor the principal, means of revelation.
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14530a.htm#IV
    Do they still believe that we Muslims when we talk about the distortion of the Holy Book, we fraud at them? Or when we say that what lies in the hands of Christians is not what was scribed by the disciples we become liars?! These are the Christian encyclopedia confirming the distortion of the Holy Book.

Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Dear Sisters and Brothers

This is what has been translated of part II till now
    Kindly check the words that appear as stars and change them

Thanks for the volunteers
    ما تم ترجمته فى الجزء الثانى الى الان
    ارجو منكم متابعة الكلمات التى تظهر نجوم وتغييرها

ولكم الشكر
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 02-02-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-06-2013
    At
    08:21 PM

Default Salam alikom

Quote Originally Posted by نسيبة بنت كعب View Post
    Dear Sisters and Brothers

This is what has been translated of part II till now
    Kindly check the words that appear as starts and change them

Thanks for the volunteers
    ما تم ترجمته فى الجزء الثانى الى الان
    ارجو منكم متابعة الكلمات التى تظهر نجوم وتغييرها

ولكم الشكر
    Done dear SIS
    sorry 4 being late!
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 01:34 AM.
    رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحاً تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

اللهم ارحم أمي وأبي وأخواتي جوليانا وسمية وأموات المسلمين واغفر لهم أجمعين

يا حامل القرآن

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information