The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

السلام عليكم

يرجى من الاخوة الكرام المتخصصين فى النصرانيات ومصطلحاتها والذين يمرون على ترجماتى هذه ان يقوموا بالتوجيه وليس بالقراءة أوتحميل الملفات فقط
    لان هذه مسؤوليه الجميع

اعرف ان هناك اخطاء طباعية وكلمات جديدة على ّ
    فعلى من يعلم يدخل ويقترح

وقد قمت برفع الملفات التى بها الترجمة حتى يتسنى لكم مراجعتها دفعه واحده فى تسلسل وعدم تشتت

فكلنا مسؤولون

مع التحية
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    06-12-2007
    At
    01:07 PM

الأخت العزيزة الفاضلة نسيبة بنت كعب
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أختي الفاضلة، أود الإيضاح ما إذا كان أصل الموضوع هو الإنجليزية أم العربية. فهل قمتي بترجمة النص من اللغة العربية إلى الإنجليزية أم العكس. حيث ورد في عنوان الموضوع أنه لـ وليام كامبل. فإن كان ذلك كذلك فهذا يعني أنك قمت بترجمة الموضوع إلى اللغة العربية وهل كانت الترجمة لرد السيف البتار أم لصاحب المقال الأصل. معليش لقد اختلطت عندي الأمور فلم أعرف المراد بتصحيح الأخطاء هنا. هل هي أخطاء في اللغة العربية أم اللغة الإنجليزية.
    وما لاحظته هو أليس من الأحسن أن نقول القرآن الكريم والإنجيل في ضوء التاريخ والعلم؟
    فأنا حتى هذه اللحظة أود أن اتبين نوع المشاركة من قبلك هل كانت ترجمة إلى العربية أم منها.
    ولك خالص الشكر والتقدير
    محمد الخضر سالم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

الدكتور العزيز محمد
    سلام الله عليك
    ما فهمته هو ان النصارى قاموا بترجمة الكتاب الاصلى الى العربية
    فقام السيف البتار بالرد عليه
    حاولت ان ارى الكتاب باللغة الانجليزية ولكن كل المواقع لا تفتح فى البلد التى اقيم فيها
    فكان الحل هو ترجمة ما قام بالرد عليه البتار
    ليكون هو الرد على النسخة العربية المترجمة للكتاب الانجليزي الاصلى

حاولت مع السيف البتار وشبكة الحصول على نسخة انجليزية لانها كانت ستساعدنى جدا فى انتقاء المصطلحات واستخدام نفس العبارات والحوار معه بطريقته على نفس الارضية ، ولكننا لم نفلح

انا انهيت الجزء الاول تقريبا وارجو ان تراجعه لى ان سمح وقتك

ولك الشكر والعرفان دائما

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-06-2013
    At
    08:21 PM

Default السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Quote Originally Posted by دكتور محمد الخضر سالم View Post
    الأخت العزيزة الفاضلة نسيبة بنت كعب
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أختي الفاضلة، أود الإيضاح ما إذا كان أصل الموضوع هو الإنجليزية أم العربية. فهل قمتي بترجمة النص من اللغة العربية إلى الإنجليزية أم العكس. حيث ورد في عنوان الموضوع أنه لـ وليام كامبل. فإن كان ذلك كذلك فهذا يعني أنك قمت بترجمة الموضوع إلى اللغة العربية وهل كانت الترجمة لرد السيف البتار أم لصاحب المقال الأصل. معليش لقد اختلطت عندي الأمور فلم أعرف المراد بتصحيح الأخطاء هنا. هل هي أخطاء في اللغة العربية أم اللغة الإنجليزية.
    وما لاحظته هو أليس من الأحسن أن نقول القرآن الكريم والإنجيل في ضوء التاريخ والعلم؟
    فأنا حتى هذه اللحظة أود أن اتبين نوع المشاركة من قبلك هل كانت ترجمة إلى العربية أم منها.
    ولك خالص الشكر والتقدير
    محمد الخضر سالم
    بعد إذن أختي نسيبة

الأخ الفاضل:

هناك كتاب للدكتور موريس بوكاي اسمه: التوراة والإنجيل والقرآن والعلم ..

فجاء وليم كامبل ورد على هذا الكتاب في كتابٍله وأسماه: القرآن والكتاب المقدس في نور التاريخ والعلم

فجاء رد الأخ البتار عليه هنـــا
    وهذا ما تقوم بترجمته الأخت نسيبة- جزاها الله خيرا

هذا حد علمي أخي

جزاكم الله خيرا
    رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحاً تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

اللهم ارحم أمي وأبي وأخواتي جوليانا وسمية وأموات المسلمين واغفر لهم أجمعين

يا حامل القرآن

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-05-2016
    At
    02:33 AM

الكتاب لكمبل بالإنجليزية قد تم أرساله الى الأخت نسيبة من يريده يمكنه مراسلتى أو مراسلة الأخت نسيبة وسوف يتم أرسال الرابط له على الخاص
    لا يتم الرد على الرسائل الخاصة المرسلة على هذا الحساب.

أسئلكم الدعاء وأرجو ان يسامحني الجميع
    وجزاكم الله خيرا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Miracle of Curing

It is reported about Bin Abi Obied that he said:"I saw the marking (scar) of a wound in Salma's leg, so I said: Oh aba Muslim, What is this wound? He said: this is a wound that hit me on Khayber's day. People said: Salama is wounded … so I went to the Prophet PBUH, he blew on it three times and I never complained of it till this hour (present). (Sahih El-Bukhary 4/1541/Sahih Abi Dawoud 3295- Sahih Ibn Hayan 14/ P. 439

It is reported of Al-Baraa Bin Azeb (May God bless him) that Abdullah Bin Atiek when Aba Rafea was killed and he was descending from the stair of his home, he fell to the ground and broke his leg. He said: I talked to the prophet PBUH and he said: "stretch your leg", and he stretched it, and he (the prophet rubbed it and it became as if I never complained of it before).

It is reported of Moaaza Bin Rafae Bin Malik about his father, he said: " I was shot by an arrow on the day of Badr and my eye popped-out so Allah's apostle PBUH spit at it and prayed for me then nothing ever hurt it again (his eyes became better than before)" (introduced by Ibn Abi Shaybah, El-Hakem, El-Bayhaqy and Abo Naeem)

The miracle of restoring Qetadah'e eye after its Protrusion

During the battle of Uhud, Qatadah Bin El-Noaman was shot in his eye till it fell and protruded at his cheek, the prophet PBUH restored it by his honored hand so it immediately got better and this eye became the better of the two. This is one of God's miracles by which Allah supported his messenger. The narration of this event was introduced by Ibn Eshaq in the traditions of the Holy Prophet (3/30), Ibn Hagr in The Correction, Ibn Abd El-Bar in Comprehension in The interpretation of El-Noaaman, Abou Yaaly, El-Baihaqy on the Connotations, Abou Naain in The Connotations under No. 417 & 418 and El-Haqem mentioned it in The Inferred (3/295).

The miracle of curing the Blind by his prayer (PBUH)

"‘Uthman ibn Hunayf relates:A blind man came to God’s Messenger and requested him to pray to God to recover his eyes. The Messenger said: “If you desire, I’ll not pray-being blind may be better for your afterlife-or I’ll pray.” The man chose to be relieved of blindness and the Messenger told him: “Go and do an ablution. Then pray two rak‘as and say: ‘O God! Surely my appeal is to You and I turn toward You through the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy: O Muhammad, surely I turn toward God through you, that He uncover my sight. O God, make him my intercessor.’” The man did what the Messenger told him and his sight was restored.
    Therefore, the curing of this blind man detonates his prophecy. (Related by El-Bukhary in El-Tariekh El-Kabeer [The Great History] 6/210and El-Tabrany in El-Moagam El-kabeer {The Great Glossary}9/19, corrected and delivered by El-Zhahaby and El-Baihaqy in Dalael El-Nebewa (Denotations of Prophecy) 6/166 etal)

There are many other miracles of the prophet PBUH such as { Jinn exiting the lad, water gushing of Al-Hodybia's well, the miracle of little food sufficed and satisfied the hunger of a great number, the miracle of food increase, his miracle (PBUH) of increasing butter for Om Selim, the miracle of rain falling by his prayer, the miracle of the reminiscence of the palm tree stem out of yearning for him, the miracle of a stick of firewood into a sword, the miracle of the deer speaking and loyalty to him, the miracle of the trees' obedience to him, the miracle of ceasing of the mountain disturbance by the command of the messenger. In addition, among the miracles of the prophet PBUH is the sheep telling him that it was poisoned and the prophet PBUH prediction about future unseen events and their happening as he said… etc
    If miracles were the matters that bestow eligibility and distinction between each prophet and the other, we would have worshipped Elias when he revived the dead (Kings Book 1 17:17) and we would have worshipped Ezekiel when he revived the dead and we could have worshipped Joshua's bones when they revived the dead by mere touching(Kings Book II 4 : 32) and we could have worshipped Joshua when he cured the blind(Kings Book II 6 : 20) and we could have worshipped Joshua because he could predict the unseen(Kings Book II 6 :12) and we could have worshipped Joshua because he could cure the sick (Kings Book II 3 :5) and we could have worshipped Joshua because he could feed a hundred person by only twenty loaves only (Kings Book II 4 :24) and we could have worshipped Elias because he split the sea into two halves (by the gown of Elias miracles are achieved) and we could have worshipped Elias whom was served by angels (Kings Book I 4 :19) and we could have worshipped Elias because all beings obeyed him and knelt down for him(Kings Book I 1:18) and we could have worshipped Elias because he fed a family by nothing(Kings Book I 17:17).
    However, I will provide you now with two miracles which you could feel by your hands and in front of which the world was disable.
    (1) illiteracy of Allah's apostle PBUH
    (2) The Quran
    If we consider the miracles which I have mentioned to you before, we would find that we all know them and you would find them repeated. Thus, they are miracles which do not attract attention. If you refuted the miracles of Elias, then you would be a disbeliever of the Bible. If you refute the miracles of Joshua or Ezekiel or Moses, you would be a disbeliever of the Bible. Therefore, the miracles of reviving the dead, curing the sick, feeding people, increasing water and food and knowing the unseen are all repeated miracles and were attributed more than once for several prophets.
    However, what I would mention of miracles, we would learn of them that the world still studies these miracles till our present time and still did not reach to inclusive final solutions

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

The First Miracle
    The illiterate who taught the whole world
    God Praise and glory be to Him chose his prophet to be illiterate and the meaning of the word illiterate i.e. ignorant: that is as his mother gave birth to him, i.e. he did not receive any education from any human being and this illiteracy was an honour for the messenger of God PBUH, Why?
    Because God Praise and glory be to Him is one who chose and selected him to be the Seal (last) of the prophets as he wanted to teach him (the prophet) Himself, Praise and glory be to God.
    If the messenger of Allah read or wrote, they would have said: he was educated by the books of the ancestors (forefathers) or from the civilizations of other nations. Thus, God, Praise and glory be to Him, chose him to grow up as ignorant so that every one knows that the knowledge of Allah's apostle came from God, Praise be to Him. Despite both this choice and wisdom, the minds of infidels neglected it and they claimed that the messenger of Allah was educated by a human being. As God stated this in the AlNahl Surat- verse: 103:
    قال تعالى :
    وَلَقَدْ نَعْلَمُ أَنَّهُمْ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّمَا يُعَلِّمُهُ بَشَرٌ لِّسَانُ الَّذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَـذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مُّبِينٌ
    [النحل103]
    "And certainly we know that they say: Only a mortal teaches him. The tongue of him whom they reproach is barbarous, and this is clear"

They claimed that this knowledge belonged to the legends (tales) of the ancestors(ancients). As God said in Al-Anaam Surat- Verse 25:
    قال تعالى :
    وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَن يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا وَإِن يَرَوْاْ كُلَّ آيَةٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَا حَتَّى إِذَا جَآؤُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنْ هَذَآ إِلاَّ أَسَاطِيرُ الأَوَّلِينَ
    [الأنعام25]
    “Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, So they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the signs, not they will believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee, they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

However, the tales of the ancients are the ones stated in the Bible when it marveled us with its fallacies, so it stated the following:

Slaughtering virgins as sacrifices (Judg Book 11:30), growing salt (Judg 9:49), the sun hurries to rise (Ecclesiastes 5 :1), looking up at the sun eye is useful (Ecclesiastes11:7) and the fog waters the ground (Genesis 3 :4)Manassas cows killing 600 at once (Judg 3 :31)and snakes speak (Genesis 3:4) and the dead rotten flies for production of perfumes(Ecclesiastes 1:10), the bees producing honey in the corpse (Judg 14 :5), a thousand dying of one hit of a donkey beard (Judg 15 :16), a donkey undoing a water spring (Judg 15 :18) fortune tellers revive the dead ( Samuel 1 Book 16,13,28) the bow shakes and kills 800 person (Samuel II Book 23:8)… etc.

We turn again to the miracle of the beloved chosen prophet PBUH.

God replied to whoever lied and claimed that the prophet was not illiterate or was taught by others as He To whom belong glory and Majesty said in AL-Ankbout surat- verse 48:

قال تعالى :
    وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ
    [العنكبوت48]
    “And thou wast not (able) to recite a Book before this (Book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: In that case, indeed, would the talkers of vanities have doubted.”

Then , God, praise and Glory be to Him, is drawing the attention of the whole mankind that he chose his messenger to be ignorant in order to refute what the fallacy advocates and enemies of faith claim that the messenger of Allah has brought Quran from his own resources. Therefore, God Praise and glory be to Him said to his beloved: if you were to know reading and writing before prophecy comes to you, then this would be an evidence of the advocates of falsehood and those whose God's wrath is brought upon them and those who went astray to say that : this Quran comes from you, but you do not read nor write and you haven't read a word in your life before the message (prophecy) nor did you write a single word.

Thus, their evidence is mere falsehood which had no truth. Rather, it is a mere stubbornness and obstinacy as a pret ext for disbelief and an infidelity and their pret ext is returned to them.
    God said in Younis Chapter - verse 16
    قال تعالى :
    قُل لَّوْ شَاء اللّهُ مَا تَلَوْتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلاَ أَدْرَاكُم بِهِ فَقَدْ لَبِثْتُ فِيكُمْ عُمُرًا مِّن قَبْلِهِ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ
    [يونس16]
    “Say: If Allah had so willed, I should not have rehearsed it to you, nor would He have made it known to you. A whole life-time before this have I tarried amongst you: will ye not then understand?"

Therefore, ignorance was considered an honor for the messenger of Allah PBUH and a necessity in order to reply to the claims of falsehood as an assurance for believers as all that came by the messenger of Allah; rather, it was a revelation brought from the creator of the earth and the sky.

Here we are after the elapse of 1400 years; the prophet still represents terror for all other religions. There is no getaway but by insulting, ridiculing or mocking him while he did cease to exist and passed away. Have we ever found such an attack at a deceased figure as the case with the prophet PBUH?

Thus, this attack is the greatest definite undoubted evidence that he is the messenger of Allah PBUH
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 21-11-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

The second miracle:

The Holy Qur’an the Eternal Everlasting Great Miracle

The prophet PBUH had solely, rather other than prophets and messengers, several miracles. Some of which were reported and some are the greatest which became an eternal everlasting miracles. The meaning of an everlasting miracle is that they still exist with message and method in order that each follower of his method can say: the method of Islam is Qur’an and the miracle of prophet of Islam is Qur’an. If the miracle was satisfied as the way of previous miracles by the his precedent fellows of messengers, it would have ended by the end of its time so that it would become a history. We all know that the sea was split for Moses, we know it as reported to us but we have not witnessed it. In addition, we know that Jesus peace be upon him healed the blind and the leprous and brought forth the dead (Al-Maeda Surat – verse 110):

"إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَى وَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيَّدتُّكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ تُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَإِذْ عَلَّمْتُكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنجِيلَ وَإِذْ تَخْلُقُ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ بِإِذْنِي فَتَنفُخُ فِيهَا فَتَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِي وَتُبْرِىءُ الأَكْمَهَ وَالأَبْرَصَ بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوتَى بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ كَفَفْتُ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَنكَ إِذْ جِئْتَهُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْهُمْ إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ "

“When Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and I when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the children of Israel from you when you came to them with clear arguments, but those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.”

Moreover, Moses revived the dead by permission of almighty God as stated in Al-Baqra Surat- verse 73:
    "فَقُلْنَا اضْرِبُوهُ بِبَعْضِهَا كَذَلِكَ يُحْيِي اللّهُ الْمَوْتَى وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ" (البقرة73)
    “So We said: Strike the (dead body) with part of the (Sacrificed cow), thus Allah brings the dead to life, and He shows you His signs so that you may understand.”

We know it as reported to us but we have not witnessed it. Furthermore, we know that the messenger of Allah PBUH has miracles which we have mentioned before. We know them as reported to us but we have not witnessed them. Unless the prophetic traditions and the Qur’an in which we believe narrated these tales to us, we would have doubted them.

However, the messenger of Allah PBUH has brought forth a comprehensive method that would last till the Day of Judgment. Thus, Christianity depended on it in some of its legislations such as inheritance for instance. This method must maintain its miracle in order to guard the method and remain as evidence for the integrity of the reporting of the messenger of Allah PBUH. Hence, his greatest miracle was Qur’an so that each Muslim can say till the Day of Judgment: Mohammed is the prophet of Islam and his greatest eternal miracle is the Qur’an.

Thus, as long as Qur’an is a miracle, the whole world must be incompetent. Those who say: this miracle was due to eloquence, fluency, logic and rhetoric and the Arab nation is the nation of rhetoric. We say: this miracle is limited to Arabs. However, if we transmit the method to the English, French, Germans, Italians or any other nation, still the method due to its miraculous nature would continue to exist.

If one of them said: we are not familiar with Arabic language, if we knew Arabic, any one of us would have produced better speech than this? Therefore, God, praise be to Him, wished that Qur’an should contain one aspect that remains miraculous for these nations. These are the miracles about which languages do not disagree about our nations. They are the mental miracles i.e. the messenger of Allah PBUH, while he is the ignorant prophet who is not known to have any activity concerning science or culture, should report about things which are realized after the elapse of centuries. To those who do not believe that they came from God, we say:
    Therefore, you want to elevate Muhammad to the rank of Godhood because he mentioned things fourteen centuries ago and they are realized at present. He told about things which cannot be said except by someone knowledgeable about his own universe. Thus, we should be aware that the Holy Qur’an as it includes a method; it also contains universal miracles about which nations agree and are not limited to a language rather than the other.

Qur’an miracles involve its versification, eloquence and diction. These differ from visible miracles witnessed by contemporaries of Moses, Jesus or Mohammed Peace be upon them, for Qur’an is an acoustic permanent miracle. Hearing is the only perception mechanism which responds at the time of sleeping and performs its function as its design necessitates potentials for continuing its function at the time of sleep.

Qur’an is a universal miracle in terms of time and place. It possesses incredibility in every time and place since its revelation from the sky till our present day and till God inherits the Erath and what is on its surface, Qur’an would maintain miracles that astonish the whole world and confirm that Qur’an comes from God. It has infinite marvel and bounty for each generation. There is nothing in it like the Bible of criminality, superstitions, prostitution, homosexuality, bodies, thighs, umbilicus, breast, lips, cheeks, women beauties such as pomegranates, bunches of grapes and vulvas like cups ( Song of Solomon 2:7)

Hence, Qur’an, the miracle of Allah’s apostle which never ends till the Day of Judgment, came. It is a miracle that addresses the mind which is the common trait for every body. It is a permanent miracle with a renewable reality. Thus, each one of us can now say that: Mohammed PBUH is the messenger of Allah and this is his miracle because it is a reality and this cannot be said in regard to the miracle of Moses or Jesus peace be upon them, for instance, as they are now history.

A miracle for preceding messengers of Allah’s apostle PBUH is one thing and the method book is another. Ibrahim journals contain method but they are not a miracle. His miracle revolved around the attempt of burning him and his rescue as well as dismembering birds and reviving them again as God says in Al-Baqra Chapter – verse 260:

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

Behold! Abraham said: "My Lord! Show me how Thou givest life to the dead." He said: "Dost thou not then believe?" He said: "Yea! but to satisfy My own undertaking." He said: "Take four birds; tame them to turn to thee; put a portion of them on every hill and call to them: They will come to thee (Flying) with speed. Then know that Allah is exalted in Power, Wise."

This is in addition to the above-mentioned miracles of Moses. However, his method book was The Pentateuch. Moreover, Jesus, peace be upon him, had his own miracles as mentioned before; however, his method was the Bible and these were all miracles that happened by God’s permission and ended by the ending of their messages.

Thus, all the miracles of the prophets were independent of the method, except for Allah’s Apostle PBUH whose real actual miracles are the essence of his method. His miracle is Qur’an till the Day of Judgment. Therefore, the miracle must remain with the method so as to be evidence for people till the Day of Judgment. For further details refer to the following link:

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.php?p=42604

Hence, we find that all enemies of Islam diverge from truths of things by fraud and forgery in order to refute the Qur’an; however, if they used their minds by means of logic for a single moment, they would have find that the Qur’an was revealed in an Arabic style and challenged Arabs who were people of eloquence, fluency and rhetoric and they possessed beauty of expression and marvelous performance. It was brought forth in Qoreysh which combined in its language all languages of Arab tribes. Thus, quran came to challenge the Arabs and preach the fluent, the eloquent and poets by its verses and the valiant refuted Mohammed and were infidel to his message. Every foresighted person learnt from the history concerning the bibliography of the prophet in his dialogue with Qoreysh, enemies of Aswan, in regard to the Qur’an styles and his challenge to them: they argued with the prophet PBUH in every worthy and insignificant matter not wasting an opportunity for them in this field. How would foreign words and vocabulary be recited to them that they may use as a means to destroy Islam in its beginning; however, they did not move and they surrendered?! The beauty of Qur’an drove El-Walid Bin El-Mughira, the severest enemy of Islam, to say when he and a group from Quraish wanted to overthrow the messenger by asserting that he (the prophet) was either a mad man or a poet: “By God its saying has beauty and it possesses gracefulness and its most eminent is fruitful and its lowest has abundance and it is elevated and nothing rises above it and anything you say, would be known as false and what is easier for you is to say : a magician bringing forth magic that separates between one and his son and a person and his family. Here is the poet Kaab Bin Al-Ashraf the Jewish and he is a man from Nabhan from Tayaa who used to hurt the messenger of Allah PBUH by his poetry and maneuver and stirring Arabs against him. Was it related about them that they objected to a word, phrase or a verse?! Was he unable to draw the attention of Quraish people to the fact that the Apostle of Allah quoted Qur’an from here or there? Did we hear from them who said this or that? By God, if it included anything slandering it, they would not have ignored it. Rather, why did they convert to the religion of Islam and millions of Christians believed in Qur’an without being stopped by any suspicion or refutation and they have among them rabbis, priests, scientists, philosophers, thinkers, artists, politicians and historians of all races and colors, from all ages and environments? However, unfortunately, at present while we are in the third millennium there are still people more ignorant in comparison to the pre-Islamic (Jahiliah ) Age who belonged to the eloquent and fluent. If we had one of them now among us, we would mock the trifle claims addressed at Qur’an and the prophetic traditions out of spite, malice and hatred.

God, praise to him, said:

مَّا يَوَدُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَلاَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ أَن يُنَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ
    [البقرة105]

“Those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book do not like, nor do the polytheists, that the good should be sent down to you from your Lord, and Allah chooses especially whom He pleases for His mercy, and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.”

William Campbell concludes this page by his strange assertion by which he allows himself to use fraud and forgery publicly:

There is only one way in order to determine the meaning of a word that was used in the age of the Bible or Qur’an which is to bring examples of the uses of this word in writings dating to the first century A.D or the first century A.H such as poetry, letters and governmental offices. This requires finding new d ocuments such as Nouzi plates that date back to the fifteenth century B.C which help us to acquire some understanding of the traditions in the time of Abraham, the companion.

In addition, if we wish to quote from Taurat (the Pentateuch), Qur’an or any other book, we would need evidence (proof) not merely words. As a Christian I should quote the Bible and Qur’an according to the same honesty I apply when quoting the Bible. Thus, a Muslim should do the same with the Taurat (the Pentateuch) because changing the meaning of a word from the heavenly revelation or replacing it is a grave matter. This would mean that I made the word say what I wish not what God wishes. At least this may be considered as a deviation of the meaning and should be regarded as a kind of polytheism because I would have shared my thoughts with these of God.

So let’s honestly quote and always refer to evidence.

Really strange talking, I wonder how a Christian would believe in such illogical assertion which contradicts all norms then publish this issue through his website to lose the trust bestowed by the reader in him.

Did spite, jealousy and hatred against Islam blind your eyes and hearts?

Arabic has a single glossary which is The tongue of Arabs (Lisan Alarab) as all glossaries stemmed through it. If someone is perplexed by any word in Qur’an, he could find in The tongue of Arabs (Lisan Alarab) the best explanation and clarification.

We have repeatedly said that any word in any language of the world has several meanings. An example is as follows:
    (Playing) cards, (identity / post) card, (combing) card,(brushing) card = card

Then there are glossaries that should be referred to and they show the meanings of these words.

However, the strangest of this is to find William Campbell the donkey doctor saying:

“To bring examples of the uses of this word in writings dating to the first century A.D or the first century A.H such as poetry, letters and governmental offices. This requires finding new d ocuments such as Nouzi plates that date back to the fifteenth century B.C … etc. Very funny assertion; rather, it is extremely hilarious.

Gentlemen: the glossary of the Holy Book reveals for us strange truths proving the lies of this liar William Campbell; rather, they slander both him and his faith.

The glossary of the Holy Book states: The Holy Book did not bring us any of the original versions written by these inspired or their book. All that reached us are versions quoted from this origin. Although scribes gave great care to these copies; however, some very few marginal spelling mistakes must have occurred (how come they are quoted from the original and how come they contain mistakes? Where is the original in order to compare?)

Then the glossary says: the Jewish Old Testament present in our hands is taken from the Missourian version prepared by a group of Jews’ scientists in Tabria from the sixth century to the twelfth century A.D (notice the time difference between Moses and Jesus about 1300 year)

Later the glossary says: “As for the Greek New Testament, the most updated cuneiform was written in the tenth century. The most ancient versions of some of the New Testament Books were found written on papyrus dating to the second and third centuries A.D such Baudmr papyrus (are quite negligible).”

Hence, if this were the case with a writer (who is supposed to be heavenly), what about the books which William Campbell wishes us to refer to? If the most ancient version of the Old Testament is the one existing and scribed in the tenth century A.D, then where he could get us a version of Nouzi’s plates dating to the fifteenth century B.C? if Nouzi’s plates were scribed in the same way as the New or the Old Testament were scribed, how could we be certain that the scribed of Nouzi’s plates are intact versions while the New Testament which is the word of God (according to what a Christian believes) included errors due to the copying process? Therefore, are the Nouzi’s plates more accurate than what came in the versions of the New Testament?

The matter has turned to be a mere ridicule and mockery of the readers’ minds… I would like to show this fraud so that the Christian would understand before the Muslim the inherent spite and malice targeted against Islam have blinded your eyes and hearts and turned you into infidels in the view of Islam and Judaism and infidel from the point of view of Christianity.

As for William Campbell saying about using evidence in his research, we say:

If looked into the Bible, we would find obscene embarrassing words that would cause shame; however, interpreters say that they mean a relationship between God and his Israel nation… ended.
    If we looked at the word breast for instance from the Song of Solomon:

Song Of Solomon 13:1
    صرة المرّ حبيبي لي . بين ثديي يبيت
    “The umbilicus of a man is my beloved, between my breasts he lodges”

And we bring another proof from any other book such as:

Job Book 12:3

لماذا اعانتني الركب ولم الثدي حتى ارضع
    “Why did you help me to climb and why the breast so that I suckle”

We would find that interpreters explained the word ثدي i.e. breast in a contradicting way to the explanation of breast in the Job book. However, if we compare what was stated in the Song of Solomon by the evidence in Job Book, we would that the Bible interpreters are liars and stupid including on top of them their master.

How Christian websites approved these issues ignoring statements that would condemn or denounce them before they could denigrate Islam?

William Campbell says: “At least this may be considered as a deviation of the meaning and should be regarded as a kind of polytheism because I would have shared my thoughts with these of God.”

Is there any infidelity to add up to polytheism, Campbell?

This part, thanks to God, concludes the reply to the introduction as well s the first issue of the first preamble section concerning some basic assumptions concerning vocabulary

Remember imploring to God for us in your prayers
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 21-11-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

All together
    Part 1
    Attached Files Attached Files

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Answering
    Quran and the Holy Book in the Light of History and Science
    By: William Campbell

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Part Two

Chapter Two

Fundamental Assumptions Characterizing Dr. Bukai’s Book

William Campbell states obstinately and ungratefully twisting the truth:

Dr. Bukai says that he has observed absolute objectivity in what he wrote. In addition, without any prejudice or preconception has investigated the Koranic revelation and repeated the same investigation for Taurat and Bible with the same objective spirit. Moreover, he started with truth and not by unseen concepts and assumed that one should be deductive seeking knowledge from truth rather than inductive seeing what he wishes in the t ext (page 13)

However, what Bukai said contradicts the discoveries of the twentieth century in social sciences. There is nothing to be said about it (this without any preconception and with complete objectivity) Thomas Kone explains in his book (structure of scientific revolutions) that the explanation of scientific truths depends on the unseen composition of the interpreter. He said that the philosophers of science have proved repeatedly that you can obtain two different scientific theories based on the same information! In 1905, James Auer quoted the writings of the German theologian Bedrman who said that it is a duty to study t exts without any preconceptions or prejudices; however, each student comes to historical research with a kind of definitions which assign borders regarded by the student as religious presumptions.

The problem of William Campbell is that he did not find any mistake in the words of Dr. Buaki so he departed from the subject he was dealing with and constructed another topic in order to discuss another point which is irrelevant to what we are aiming at for mere distraction.

Dr. Bukai discussed definite scientific facts, while William Campbell preferred objecting to him so he talked about the method of generating a scientific idea based on the unseen composition of the interpreter. The difference is quite huge. What is the connection between the two? Dr. Bukai asserted that he depended on definite scientific fact in his research which departed from the unseen composition of the scientist and this unseen composition concluded to a scientific fact.

Thus, if we considered that the definite scientific fact does not rise to truth, the World Health Organization would warn doctors not to attempt open heart operations or treatment of malignant or benign tumors.

The difference between what was quoted of Dr. Bukai and William Campbell is that Dr. Bukai explains that he depends on scientific facts which reached the extent of being definite. However, William Campbell ignorantly objects to him and considers that definite scientific facts are lies and they are mere unseen indefinite theories as if the science which proved that the Earth is round and revolves around itself was just superstitions and invalid sayings. On the other hand, the Italian astronaut Galileo when he discovered this was rebelled against by the church and was subject to inspection courts, then was beheaded with guillotine by the church command. Then the church apologized years later after his death when science advanced and proved that Galileo preceded his time. For more information on Galileo Galilee browse the website http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki

Astronomy theories claimed that the sun is static; however, scientific facts confirmed that sun moves. Is this definite fact still dominated by unseen theories? The most surprising of this is that the pharaohs had discovered this fact thousands of years ago and they knew the sun has daily dwellings. Thus, we find inside their temples 365 opening for 365 days of the calendar year. Each day the sun ray enters the opening allocated for it. Till now, we find tourists watching the phenomenon of the sun falling perpendicularly over the face of King Ramses II in his temple.

Ascending to the moon was an unseen theory; however, it has become an undoubtedly definite scientific fact. The surface of the moon was photographed with infinite precision and these are all definite scientific facts.

Concerning embryology, scientific development has helped to follow the embryos development through photography since the moment of impregnation to the delivery moment. Again, this is a definite scientific fact and not an unseen theory.

Oh William Campbell: the definite scientific fact is undoubted and indisputable; however, it may be developable but undeniable. As I have mentioned to you the revolving and roundedness of the earth, climbing the moon, sun movement and embryology are all definite scientific facts; however, they may be developed in terms of scientific research which may benefit mankind. On the other hand, we cannot claim that scientists did not climb to another moon and that the films and pictures taken of the moon surface are lies and have no real existence on the moon surface.

People like you, William Campbell, do not estimate the difference between theory, fact and law. In other words, there is a student of Arabic or religion only who would not read a book on science. Therefore, he cannot differentiate between these facts. We say that the miraculous nature does not employ but the valid definite scientific facts which are immutable irrevocable. Science can reach to irrefutable facts such as the roundedness of the earth for instance. There are some people who erred in the past. For example, Shiekh Tantawy Al-Gohery- may God have mercy on him, had no scientific background. Thus, when he dealt with the field of science with no scientific background, here he is subject to err while it was a daring attempt on his part; however, he was not qualified for it, so he erred.

These people who erred did so because the universal science has an accumulative nature. That is to say that it does not become mature over a short period of time; rather, it needs long periods till man gets to understand a certain fact. Man cannot look into the universe and concludes to a fact. There must be observation, trial and deduction. Nowadays, we live now in the age of science and being familiar with the traditions and facts of this universe has never been attainable. If we did not employ this for a better understanding of the connotation and significance of the Koranic verses, we would greatly neglect our duties.

Those who warn of this and say that the Holy Koran is static whereas science is changeable talk about theories and not facts. We employ theories in only one case as the Koranic verses are divided into two main groups:

1) the first group discusses the creation of the universe, life and man
    2) the second group discusses the extinction of this universe and its resurrection

These issues cannot conform to direct perception of scientists, as the experimental science cannot put into them more than theory. Any scientist, who has respect for himself no matter how many evidences he has, cannot say : this is how creation was made and this is how extinction is to be done and this is how resurrection would happen. Theories and hypotheses may multiply; however, the Muslim remains with the light of God he can contemplate and distinguish among these theories and hypotheses so that he can rise one of them to the extent of a fact.

In this case science is victorious by the Holy Koran and this is the role of the Muslim. The Koran says:
    (الذاريات 47) وَالسَّمَاءَ بَنَيْنَاهَا بِأَيْدٍ وَإِنَّا لَمُوسِعُونَ
    And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample.”

Thus, experimental science comes to confirm that the universe in which we live is a constantly expanding universe, and galaxies are becoming alienated from us and may sometimes reach the speed of light 300 thousands km/ sec. this is a universal fact which is measured and is not a mere assumption and the Koran says: “"وَإِنَّا لَمُوسِعُونَ i.e. (and most surely We are the makers of things ample). Man wonders for a participle denoting continuity and this expansion which happens by God’s will started in the ancient times and continues till now and will continue in future. If I do not link this fact to the interpretation of this Koranic verse, I would have greatly neglected my duty. Scientists assert that concerning this expansion if made it go backwards in time, the seen universe matter must meet in a single celestial body. The universe which expands for this celestial body must have an extremely high density that make it in a critical state, so that it explodes and turns to shades of smoke and of this smoke, the earth and the rest of the celestial bodies in the sky are created. The Koran says:

أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (الأنبياء – 30)
    “Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?”

This is true concerning the theory of the first body; in fact, it is a theory that rises to the rank of fact, for these are the words of the creator- to whom glory and might belong. We say that the great explosion theory is a theory that rises to the rank of a fact.

The speech concerning the miraculous nature is addressed to Non-Muslims rather than to Muslims. Therefore, the Islamic expansion in the West and the East is an astounding and remarkable one. The western information says that Islam is the most widespread religion in the world at present. In addition, statistics say that the number of Muslims who hold nationalities of western countries in west Europe exceed 31 million person. A city like Birmingham alone has more than 153 mosques as well as Britain which has thousands of mosques without any exaggeration. Thus, the number of Muslims in Britain has reached 4 million persons. Moreover, the numbers of these people who go to the mosques on Friday’s prayer have become tens times more than those who go to Churches on Sunday.

Mr. William Campbell, the best methods of the scientific miraculous issue in the Holy Koran is the definite scientific facts as the unseen issues no more moves the feelings of westerners. They have become bored with unseen issues and listening to talks about and they are greatly distorted. However, when we tell him that a Koranic verse which was revealed 1400 years ago indicates a universal fact not known but only ten years ago, then this would profoundly shake him.

to be continued
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-02-2008 at 12:50 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information