The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

Scandal of the Bible Man u s c r i p t s

It is reported that it was stated in the glossary of the Holy Book the statement: The Holy Book t e x t God revealed his word to prophets and messengers who pronounced it according to the agreed upon terminology of mankind languages. Therefore, the inspired writer would either scribe by himself what was revealed to him or to dictate it on a scriber that wrote it for him (they have no examples). However, we haven't get anything yet of the original versions written by these inspired or their scribers. All that reached us are versions (copies) taken of this origin. Although scribers cared about these versions greatly, there was no way that some marginal dictation defaults were leaked to them. (However, they did not determine to us what are these dictation defaults taking into consideration that a fault in a letter would destroy complete faith).

The website of God's Christian home was included within the topic "infallibility of the Holy Book"

Loss of the original Man u sc r i pts

We indicated in the first chapter that the holy book is the one that has the greatest number of ancient M a n u s c r i p t s . Some people may know that all these M a n u s c r i p t s do not contain original versions and written by the revelation scribers or those who undertook writing for them. All these original M a n u s c r i p t s were lost and no one knows anything about their destiny.

However, the informed scholar may not wonder for this at all because there are not at the moment any M a n u s c r i p t s dating back to this far past. It is taken for granted that the Holy book is among the most ancient written books in the world, its first books (أسفار) were written about 3500 years ago.

We think that the secret underlying God's allowance to lose all the original M a n u s c r i p t s of the revelation is that the human heart in its nature likes to sanctify and worship the sacred waste. Therefore, what would those, who were worshipping the waste of saints, do if these M a n u s c r i p t s exist here in our hands? What worship that does not match but God would be offered to these M a n u s c r i p t s written by revelation scribers themselves?
    to be continued .... stay tuned
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 27-10-2007 at 12:12 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Dear Brother Shabaka

I appreciate having a Banner advertising this topic/thread.

Thank you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    11-06-2013
    At
    03:46 AM

sent for Al Azhar for revising and authorized to be a published book
    I just want to ask about that point,
    which book will sent to Al Azhar the arabic one or the translation?

it'll be better if we sent the two versions (the arabic and the english)

about the banner i suggest brother Asd El dien to be the designer of it ,
    because he is the best one for that job

wa allahu al musta'an
    Last edited by أبو حفص الأيوبى; 27-10-2007 at 05:11 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Dear Brother Abu Hafs

Both versions are intended to be sent for sure

In fact ,I wanted to send the original material ( the Arabic ) first so that I build my translation on an authorized work . This may be the best bet

But since we sent one book before and it took ages to get a reply , I won't waste time again , I will have my job done and look forward for the opinion of the author : Al Saif Al Battar

As for the Banner I explained that Shabaka said " after the job is finished not while it is still in process" .

Thank you for the time spent in my page .

Best Regards

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Faults during the copying process

However, it was not that the original copies were lost. Rather, the copying process was not void of mistakes and errors. Nevertheless, this copying process was not easy then; rather, the copier experienced a great deal of difficulty in addition to experiencing mistakes in copying. This fault was subject to multiplicity when repeating the copying and so on. While the jews scribers made a miraculous effort in order to maintain God's sayings with complete accuracy as we said in the previous chapter, this does not mean that the copying process was void of mistakes.

Kinds of expected errors in the copying process were many such as the following:
    (1) Omission of a letter, a word or even sometimes a whole line as the eye would unintentionally fall on the next line.

(2) Unintentional repetition of a word or a line in contrast to the former error

(3) Spelling mistakes of a word

(4) Auditory mistakes: when someone dictates the manusc r i p t s to a scriber. If the scriber misheard a word, he would write it as he heard it. This is what actually happened with some ancient manus c r i p t s when copying the verse mentioned in Mata 19: 24 "دخول جمل من ثقب الأبرة" (Entrance of a camel through the needle's hole). Therefore, they were written in some copies as the entering of a ""حبل(rope) from the needle's hole, because the Greek word rope closely resembles the word camel and because the idea is not far-fetched!

(5) Memory mistakes: the scriber depends on the memory in writing part of a verse. This seems to be the reason that a copier wrote the verse stated in Afses 5 :9 "Spirit fruits" while the original t e x t was "light fruits". This happened by relying on his memory in learning by heart the verse stated in Galatia 5 :22 as well as "God's day" in 2 Botros 3 :12 was written in some versions " The Lord's Day" due to the spread of this expression in several places in both the new and old testament; rather, it was stated in the same book in A 10.

(6) Adding the written footnotes as a comment at the side of the page as if included in the متن. This seems to be a reason in adding some parts which were not stated in the most ancient and precise copies such as the statement " The pathers are not according to body built according to the spirit" in Romia 8 :1 as well as the statement (Who witness is sky are three …) stated in 1 Youhna 7 :5.

Then they claimed lying that the bibliography science has proven the verity of the manus c r i p t s taking into consideration that the bibliography science is not the science that proves the verity of the manus c r i p ts; rather it is the science called Codeology and not bibliography putting in mind that there is no single docu ment that proves that the discovered manus c r i p ts were precisely copied from the original handwritten manusc r i p t s by the disciples

If we use our minds to prove that the current book named the Holy book is the word of God, we will not find evidence proving this except the existence of the original manus c r i p t s scribed by the disciples, because the only science that confirms the validity of the Bible is the science of doc u ments , as approved by the scientists and science.

Chronic headaches that struck Christian denominations

However, another problem will remain: what is the manus c r i p t s which we hope to emerge? It is the manus c ri pts which confirms the validity of the Bible for the Catholic or Protestant or Orthodox, or the Jehovah's Witnesses or the Seventh Day Adventists or .......etc..

We conclude this introduction by these words:

Dr. William Campbell put himself in another dilemma by drawing on another manus c r i p t s because the German scientist Chendrov (1859) found a Parnaiba's letter and Hermas' letter the Shepherd within the Sinaiticus manus c r i pts which indicates their being as sacred messages during a period of time. However, the church has followed the racism method; therefore, it acknowledged the manuscr ipts which appeal to them as for the rest of the manus c r i pts they considered Abokreva including manus c r i p t s for evolution book so that they only agree with the name of the current evolution book while the c o ntent differs wholly, but the church considered it among the Abocreva.

The writings (manuscr i p t s ), which were found in the caves proved beyond a doubt that the Bible used by people of former times (the ancestors) contained more books than the Present books of the Jews and Christians. Therefore, we could not talk about the honesty in transferring the Bible, for the honest does not add books and the honest does not decrease them. If what was in caves were true, subsequently, the Old Testament was distorted through altering and cancelling several books and the ancestors who placed these manus c r i p t s within these caves were distorters and forgers. The forger and the distorter's testimony is not accepted in court.

Anyway, discovering the manus c r i p ts was a surprise for the church like the impact of earthquakes on ruined houses. This confirmed for everybody that churches are deceiving and dishonest with their visitors. Here are biblical websites on the internet and Christianity in general and manus c r i p t s continued in their lies and deceit through spreading lies and falsifying witnesses without having the courage to admit that the manus c r i p t s do not prove their right but they certainly refuted them.

Dr. William Campbell Says I learned Arabic in North Africa and studied Quran and the Bible .. Ended.

However, I wondered when I read these words asserted by a man whose profession was medicine. Nevertheless, it is evident that he has obtained the medicine certificate from a Stupid University. Thus, if the speaker is crazy, then the listener or reader should be rational.

No one can practice the medical profession unless after obtaining the certificate, which qualifies him for practice and issued by the university specialized to do this which is the Medicine College. No one can obtain a medical certificate from the College of Fine Arts and the same applies to the engineer and the lawyer, ... etc.,. There is a big difference between the case of a person who obtained this certificate and the one who got a Master degree or who obtained a Doctorate degree …etc. Each certificate has a higher level of education than the other.

Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 28-10-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

What are the certificates obtained by this genius through his learning Arabic as he alleged? None, or else he would have mentioned.

Would his learning Arabic suffice for pronunciation, or even how to read or write it?

Here we write and read in Arabic and we can not go into explaining the Quran and even if we graduate from the College of Education Arabic language Department... There are the many geniuses in the Arabic language who do not have the ability to interpret the Quran. However, this is not due to their inability; rather even obtaining the highest certificate in the Arabic language is not enough to interpret the Quran. The interpretation of the Quran needs to be informed in another science and another scientific university.

If the tables are turned and I was the one who started in the interpretation of the Bible the people of the cross, followers of the Jews, would create such a fuss and say that the Bible should be studied in a specific university, obtain such a certificate and then take a degree and then you can interpret the Bible.

However, what the ignorant William Campbell surprise us by is merely an official announcement which leaves no room for doubt that we are dealing with an ignorant person talking about what he does not know stupidly so as to be ridiculed.

Will William Campbell accept me to write in medicine, while I did not get a qualifying certificate? Can a Christian agree that I explain his so called holy book on the basis of my own thoughts?

The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said : features of a hypocrite: when he talks, he lies, when he promises, he would fail his promise and when he is entrusted, he would betray and when he aquarelles, he would act immorally , and if pledges, he would be disloyal.

If this is the case with the hypocrite, what about an infidel such as William Campbell?

The reader of a divine book prepare himself for several things:

1) he reads a book that has its own sacredness
    2) he should know how to differentiate between a divine book and another book
    3) he should contemplate in what he reads
    4) he should be neutral
    5) he should have adequate science in language and curriculum
    6) he should be familiar with the language of the book he reads (language of Arabs).

Here is Sir William Jones says: Dr. Aaly Smith and his assistants -headed by Boutros El-Bostany, who was well-informed in Arabic language and a proficient in Hebrew, as well as Sheikh Nassif El-Yaziji , the qualified grammarian, who was deputized able to correct and proofread the language-after exerting great efforts to translate Moses Pentateuch, and then the entire New Testament, and then some prophecies. He actually began printing the Genesis and the Exodus books as well as sixteen chapters of Mata Holy s criptures. However, he died in 1854 before the completion of the work. Boutros El-Bostany and Cornelius Van Dyke started translating the rest of the Bible, after reviewing what came from Smith. They finished the translation and printing on March 29, 1865. It is recalled that Dr. Van Dyke never considered his translation as final, but he kept revising and correcting in each new edition till he died in November 13, 1895 ... Ended.

This indicates that he found that his knowledge of Arabic is not enough so that he continued throughout the rest of his life revising, although he translated the entire book. This shows that these translations still need for a revision to this present day.

What is the status of the outstanding William Campbell in comparison to Boutros El-Bostany, who was knowledgeable in the Arabic language and the first proficient in Hebrew, as well as Sheikh Nassif El-Yaziji, the grammarian deputized to correct and proofread the language and Dr. Van Dyke, who discovered that their work was not proper enough that he kept revising over the span of his life till he died. The revision is still continuing.

The meaning of Vocabulary:

The truth is that I am hurt whenever I read for the so-called William Campbell while he tries to entrap with his lies the heads of readers. Thus, he tries to delude us that the vocabulary of any language has no rules, but you and I are its only rule so he says:

How we determine the meanings of words? Who is to judge the right and wrong meaning of any word? How do they prepare language dictionaries?
    The answer is that: You and I prepare language dictionaries by employing words in a certain period of time. The linguists study the oral or written usage of a certain word by which they determine the meaning of the word. As we will study vocabulary of the Bible and the Quran, I will give examples for written words and Dr. Hayakawa Professor of languages- University of San Francisco explained the method of preparing a dictionary

Strangely enough, that he quotes the words of Dr. Hayakawa professor of languages, University of San Francisco, who does not know of Arabic language more enough to make him differentiate between the Arabic letter (أ) Alph from a corn cob. The Arabic language contains more than one million and three hundred word with fixed rules and vocabulary which have not changed over the decades. There is a well-known famous volume called (the language of Arabsلسان العرب ), a basic reference for all large and small items in the Arabic language vocabulary. This contradicts with the other languages which change and vary their vocabulary and rules every year. On the other hand, the greatest language in the world, French, contains approximately three hundred thousand words. Moreover, the linguists keep renewing updating the translations of the Bible according to the updates happening to all languages.

How do we weigh Arabic language on the basis of the same scales by which we measure the languages of the world?

I am still revealing to you the extent of fraud and dirty attempts created by this liar William Campbell in order to mislead the reader by way of brain conditioning that his research is 100% sound and there is not even a trace of an error.

Almighty God said:

Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the path Allah and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will be an anguish for them. Then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell"
    [ Surat Al-Anfal- verse No.26]

Word usage determines its meaning

By reading the words of this idiot William Campbell I found that he tries to invent new vocabulary for the Arabic language according to his likes. Therefore, he deviated from the volume of (the language of Arabsلسان العرب ) and fled from the right path in order to announce to us the birth of a prominent swindler seeking to assert himself through websites that got tarnished by the impurity of their lord (Seconding 21 : 23) and got cursed by the spell of their lord (Glota 3:13) so that these sites declare to us that they are qualified for the transfer of stupid people talk due to their loss of the ability to distinguish between good and bad, between right and wrong.

My words may be somewhat sharp because of the dirty manner and contemptuous style which William Campbell is trying to follow, ignoring the least rules for investigation and research according to the proper scientific methods rules. This is due to fact that these rules begin with the words: the Quran was revealed in Arabs tongue (Arabic language). Therefore, we must identify Arabs language before turning to talk about Quran. However, the damned William Campbell ignored origins, honor and principles of the rules of research and study following the method of lying and deception.

to be continued ... stay tuned
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-11-2007 at 03:47 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

What are the certificates obtained by this genius through his learning Arabic as he alleged? None, or else he would have mentioned.

Would his learning Arabic suffice for pronunciation, or even how to read or write it?

Here we write and read in Arabic and we can not go into explaining the Quran and even if we graduate from the College of Education Arabic language Department... There are the many geniuses in the Arabic language who do not have the ability to interpret the Quran. However, this is not due to their inability; rather even obtaining the highest certificate in the Arabic language is not enough to interpret the Quran. The interpretation of the Quran needs to be informed in another science and another scientific university.

If the tables are turned and I was the one who started in the interpretation of the Bible the people of the cross, followers of the Jews, would create such a fuss and say that the Bible should be studied in a specific university, obtain such a certificate and then take a degree and then you can interpret the Bible.

However, what the ignorant William Campbell surprise us by is merely an official announcement which leaves no room for doubt that we are dealing with an ignorant person talking about what he does not know stupidly so as to be ridiculed.

Will William Campbell accept me to write in medicine, while I did not get a qualifying certificate? Can a Christian agree that I explain his so called holy book on the basis of my own thoughts?

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : آية المنافق : إذا حدث كذب وإذا وعد أخلف وإذا اؤتمن خان وإذا خاصم فجر وإذا عاهد غدر
    The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said, " There are signs for a hypocrite Whenever he speaks , he lies, whenever he promises, he always breaks it , whenever he is entrusted, he betrays, Whenever he quarrels, he behaves in a very imprudent, evil and insulting manner. Whenever he makes a covenant, he proves treacherous. "

If this is the case with the hypocrite, what about an infidel such as William Campbell?

The reader of a divine book prepare himself for several things:

1) he reads a book that has its own sacredness
    2) he should know how to differentiate between a divine book and another book
    3) he should contemplate in what he reads
    4) he should be neutral
    5) he should have adequate science in language and curriculum
    6) he should be familiar with the language of the book he reads (language of Arabs).

Here is Sir William Jones says: Dr. Aaly Smith and his assistants -headed by Boutros El-Bostany, who was well-informed in Arabic language and a proficient in Hebrew, as well as Sheikh Nassif El-Yaziji , the qualified grammarian, who was deputized able to correct and proofread the language-after exerting great efforts to translate Moses Pentateuch, and then the entire New Testament, and then some prophecies. He actually began printing the Genesis and the Exodus books as well as sixteen chapters of Mata Holy s criptures. However, he died in 1854 before the completion of the work. Boutros El-Bostany and Cornelius Van Dyke started translating the rest of the Bible, after reviewing what came from Smith. They finished the translation and printing on March 29, 1865. It is recalled that Dr. Van Dyke never considered his translation as final, but he kept revising and correcting in each new edition till he died in November 13, 1895 ... Ended.

This indicates that he found that his knowledge of Arabic is not enough so that he continued throughout the rest of his life revising, although he translated the entire book. This shows that these translations still need for a revision to this present day.

What is the status of the outstanding William Campbell in comparison to Boutros El-Bostany, who was knowledgeable in the Arabic language and the first proficient in Hebrew, as well as Sheikh Nassif El-Yaziji, the grammarian deputized to correct and proofread the language and Dr. Van Dyke, who discovered that their work was not proper enough that he kept revising over the span of his life till he died. The revision is still continuing.

The meaning of Vocabulary:

The truth is that I am hurt whenever I read for the so-called William Campbell while he tries to entrap with his lies the heads of readers. Thus, he tries to delude us that the vocabulary of any language has no rules, but you and I are its only rule so he says:

How we determine the meanings of words? Who is to judge the right and wrong meaning of any word? How do they prepare language dictionaries?
    The answer is that: You and I prepare language dictionaries by employing words in a certain period of time. The linguists study the oral or written usage of a certain word by which they determine the meaning of the word. As we will study vocabulary of the Bible and the Quran, I will give examples for written words and Dr. Hayakawa Professor of languages- University of San Francisco explained the method of preparing a dictionary

Strangely enough, that he quotes the words of Dr. Hayakawa professor of languages, University of San Francisco, who does not know of Arabic language more enough to make him differentiate between the Arabic letter (أ) Alph from a corn cob. The Arabic language contains more than one million and three hundred word with fixed rules and vocabulary which have not changed over the decades. There is a well-known famous volume called (the language of Arabsلسان العرب ), a basic reference for all large and small items in the Arabic language vocabulary. This contradicts with the other languages which change and vary their vocabulary and rules every year. On the other hand, the greatest language in the world, French, contains approximately three hundred thousand words. Moreover, the linguists keep renewing updating the translations of the Bible according to the updates happening to all languages.

How do we weigh Arabic language on the basis of the same scales by which we measure the languages of the world?

I am still revealing to you the extent of fraud and dirty attempts created by this liar William Campbell in order to mislead the reader by way of brain conditioning that his research is 100% sound and there is not even a trace of an error.

Almighty God said:

Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the path Allah and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will be an anguish for them. Then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell"
    [ Surat Al-Anfal- verse No.26]
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-11-2007 at 03:46 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Word usage determines its meaning

By reading the words of this idiot William Campbell I found that he tries to invent new vocabulary for the Arabic language according to his likes. Therefore, he deviated from the volume of (the language of Arabsلسان العرب ) and fled from the right path in order to announce to us the birth of a prominent swindler seeking to assert himself through websites that got tarnished by the impurity of their lord (Seconding 21 : 23) and got cursed by the spell of their lord (Glota 3:13) so that these sites declare to us that they are qualified for the transfer of stupid people talk due to their loss of the ability to distinguish between good and bad, between right and wrong.

My words may be somewhat sharp because of the dirty manner and contemptuous style which William Campbell is trying to follow, ignoring the least rules for investigation and research according to the proper scientific methods rules. This is due to fact that these rules begin with the words: the Quran was revealed in Arabs tongue (Arabic language). Therefore, we must identify Arabs language before turning to talk about Quran. However, the damned William Campbell ignored origins, honor and principles of the rules of research and study following the method of lying and deception.

Because William Campbell talked about the word "sin وزر" I wished to introduce you to what was said about this word in(the language of Arabsلسان العرب ) so that we compare with the named William Campbell his sayings concerning this word:

وزر:Wizr : s helter, the origin of wizr "وزر" the impregnable mountain, and each
    معقل وزر stronghold s helter. In the Holy revelation: No, not a guilt; Abou Ishaq Said : الوزر in the speech of Arabs is the mountain where they seek s helter, this is its origin. All we seek s helter and refuge in is وزر. The meaning of the verse nothing s helters from the judgment of God.
    الوزر:The heavy burden: the heavy load. And الوزر: the weight of guilt for its heaviness, and the plural is أوزار. And the أوزار الحرب and others are: the weights and machines, singular form is وزر. Abu Obeid, said: it has no singular form.
    الأوزار: Armament (weapons); Alaashi said:و أعددت للحرب أوزارها and I have prepared for the war its weapons أوزارها: several long spears and male horses. Son Berri: it should be recited correctly فأعددت , while using the Arabic vowel articleفتحة fatha (used to weaken pronunciation of a word) with the" ta letterت " because he addresses Hozh Ben Ali Hanafi; Before: و لما لقيت مع المخطرين، وجدت الإله عليهم قديرا: rendered in translation: When I encountered the dangerous people, I found that is God is powerful over them.
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 02-11-2007 at 03:43 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Dear All
    In the attached file you will find my translation for 13 pages from Al Battar's original study

I urge supervisors to take a copy of the file and go through my pages and correct the words that got altered to **** from my original ****

Pages are in the same sequence of Al Battar's

Thank you for the help

This is the duty of us all

الأخوة المشرفين

سلام ربى عليكم ورضوانه

ارفق لكم الترجمة بنفص عدد الصفحات لدراسة البتار ويرجى ممن لدية مزيد من الوقت ان يعدل اى كلمه يجدها تغيرت الى نجوم على صفحات هذا الموضوع

وشكرا
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 31-10-2007 at 07:57 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Tagweed View Post

Done Sister,
    only few words...
    may ALLAH accept this work from u

Dear Sis. Tajweed

Thank you very much for the corrections
    Kindly be with me always as I plan to publish some more translated pages
    May Allah SWT accepts from us all

Love & Respect

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information