IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST GRACIOUS THE MOST MERCIFUL

THE THIRD TRIAL

CHRISTIANS: THE QUR'AN DISCRIBES GOD AS THE FOLLOWING: FATIR-(35) :O mankind, remember the favor of Allah upon you. IS THERE ANY CREATOR OTHER THAN ALLAH who provides for you from the heaven and earth? There is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded? (3), THEN DISCIBES JESUS AS THE FOLLOWING: AL-I-IMRAN-(3) : And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, THEN I BREATHE INTO IT AND IT BECOMES A BIRD by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers. (49) , THEN JESUS IS GOD

THE ANSWER

IN THE SAME VERSE YOU USED REREAD WITH ME: AL-I-IMRAN-(3) : And [make him] A MESSENGER to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, THEN I BREATHE INTO IT AND IT BECOMES A BIRD BY PERMISSION OF ALLAH. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers. (49), SO IT WAS JUST A MIRACLE GIVEN TO A MESSENGER BY PERMISSION OF ALLH, BESIDES JESUS WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE TO BE GIVEN SUCH A MIRACLE, READ WITH ME : AL-BAQARA-(2) : And [mention] when ABRAHAM said, "My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead." [Allah] said, "Have you not believed?" He said, "Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied." [Allah] said, "Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; THEN CALL THEM - THEY WILL COME [FLYING] TO YOU IN HASTE. And know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." (260), SO IBRAHIM ALSO WAS GIVEN THAT MIRACLE, SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT IBRAHIM IS ALLAH

TO BE CONTINUED