احتاج رد مفحم لهذه الرسالة لو سمحتم

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: احتاج رد مفحم لهذه الرسالة لو سمحتم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-11-2012
    At
    08:39 PM

Default احتاج رد مفحم لهذه الرسالة لو سمحتم

السلام عليكم اريد رد قوي لهذا الشخص
    Listen, my friend:

CTS(9:40)But PETER put them all out and knelt down and prayed ant turning to the body HE said,Tabitha ARISE and SHE OPENED HER EYES and when she saw PETER she SAT UP

Plz pay attention to what is being said.

I know of these verses. You won't catch me mistaken that easy. They cause the dead to rise in the name of Jesus or in the name of God, but they didn't cause "creation." Blowing life into a clay bird is creation. No prophet has ever created life that never existed before only God can do that. Although there is no record in our Scriptures' of Jesus doing such an act of creation, like the clay bird, I believe he could've done it, because all things were made by Him for Him and through Him as written in our Scriptures. So the actions in the Quran agree with the Bible about Jesus' creation powers.
    Jesus is my Creator and yours. Once you really know who He is you can begin to transition away from Islam. Allah is not the same God as in the Bible. Allah is a deceiver. Allah is the greatest deceiver and that is stated in the Quran Surah 3: 54. It is written that Satan is a liar and he is the father of all lies. Our God does not deceive. Allah deceived billions of people into believing Jesus died and rose from the cross. For what stupid evil purpose was that? So he could trick billions of people into hell? Muhammad was tricked by Allah into speaking Satan's verses. Look, I thought Muhammad was Allah. He is not Allah. He is really Satan the author of confusion and his true character sometimes surfaces in the study of Islam I have seen it with my own eyes. Friend come out of her.
    You will be severely burned if you remain; listen to my words of wisdom while there is still hope and time and while the Lord might be found of you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-11-2012
    At

واريد جواب لهذا السؤال رجاء
    So tell me, why did allah create the Jinn if allah is the creator of human kind? surely if he created us to worship him then we would be created to do only that. since god created everything, why did he make a "bad" part in us? He created that bad part did he not?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

As for the first question, Jesus created these things by the will of God ... and God enabeled him to do that becuase this was the miricals of Jesus for the Jews...
    If Jesus was a creator as he says, so why he wasn't been able to creat all the time?? These miricals Jesus did them for a short period of time to show that he was a massenger by God

As for the second question, God gave us the freedom to do what ever we want but he will judge us for the bad or the right things we do ... the bad things we do is from us not from God ..
    God told us to avoid doing these things but we are responsible about the wrong things ..
    God created the Jinn to worship him and also created the humans for the same purpose.

والله الموفق
    Last edited by ابو علي الفلسطيني; 10-12-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-12-2019
    At
    12:29 PM

Quote Originally Posted by بوتاسيوم View Post
    Blowing life into a clay bird is creation. No prophet has ever created life that never existed before only God can do

Did Jesus create clay
    Did Jesus create a bird from nothing
    Did Jesus create by his absolute power
    ????????

since god created everything, why did he make a "bad" part in us

To test us : which part we shall use and follow, The good part or the bad one

why did ALLAH create satan and permit him to live forever
    ???
    Of course : to see who will follow it & who will avoid it

So tell me, why did allah create the Jinn if allah is the creator of human

What is the exact meaning of this question
    ???
    Must ALLAH create Only One genus for worship
    ???
    Then, why did ALLAH create angels
    ???
    Doesn't angels worship ALLAH
    ???

surely if he created us to worship him then we would be created to do only that

What is the meaning of worship
    Just praying , fasting , ..... etc
    ????
    Last edited by Doctor X; 12-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    12-11-2012
    At

jazakom Allaho 5ayran
    his reply was،، if allah created us to worship only him, why would he create the jinn? allah is the creator of everything which means HE created the good AND the bad. why did he create the bad to begin with? if allah created us, then we are not free - we were designed and created for a purpose. Allah could have designed us as perfectly good people, but he purposely created a bad part in us. Why? Is it a test? And if it's a test, doesn't he already know the answer before we are born?
    على فكرة صاحب هذا السؤال ملحد اما بالنسبة للنصراني هذا جوابه

My friend,
    According to the Bible, yes. It is written all things were made by him for him and through him things seen and not seen, and all things are held together by the word of his power. Jesus is the word of God. When God said "be" that word was Jesus not yet made flesh. The word of God limited himself when in the form of man (Jesus). So Jesus was less than God on earth in position office and function but equal to God in nature essence and character.
    peace be unpon you brother

Thread Information