?How can anyone know the Lord

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ?How can anyone know the Lord

Hybrid View

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At
    10:31 AM

Default ?How can anyone know the Lord

Islam is the only religion in the world, ask you to think about the creations, miracles …etc around you. Many parts of the Holy Quran ask the people to think, to ponder

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ

Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, - there are indeed Signs for men of understanding

) وفي أنفسهم أفلا تبصرون (21) ([سورة الذاريات].

?Just as [there are signs thereof] within your own selves: can you not, then, see
    ?As also in your own selves: will ye not then see
    .The Signs and Evidence of Allah are in all nature and within the body and soul of man, if man has but the spiritual eyes to see

)إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَالْفُلْكِ الَّتِي تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ وَمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ مِنَ السَّمَاء مِن مَّاء فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الأرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيَاحِ وَالسَّحَابِ الْمُسَخِّرِ بَيْنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ لآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ
    (

There is no doubt that in the creation of the heavens and the earth and in the alternation of night and day and in the ships that sail in the ocean with cargoes beneficial to man and in the water which God sends down from the sky with which He enlivens the earth after its death, dispersing over it all kinds living beings and in the manifestations caused by the winds, and in the obedient clouds that are between sky and earth – surely in these there are signs for men of intellect.

سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِ بِرَبِّكَ أَنَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ

“Soon we will show our signs in the order of creation throughout the world and within the bodies of human beings so that they will know that God is reality. Is it not enough that He is aware of all things?”

)وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿74﴾ وَكَذَلِكَ نُرِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿75﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَأَى كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لا أُحِبُّ الآفِلِينَ ﴿76﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَى الْقَمَرَ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَبِّي لأكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿77﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي هَذَآ أَكْبَرُ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ ﴿78﴾ إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿79﴾ وَحَآجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ وَلاَ أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِ إِلاَّ أَن يَشَاءَ رَبِّي شَيْئًا وَسِعَ رَبِّي كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا أَفَلاَ تَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿80﴾

(and remember) when Abraham said to his father Azar: 'will you take idols for Gods, surely i see you and your people are in clear error. ‘(74) And so we showed Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, so that he might be of those who are certain. (75) When night drew over him, he saw a planet. 'this, ' he said: 'is surely my lord. ‘But when it set he said: 'I do not like the setting ones. ' (76) when he saw the rising moon, he said: 'this is my lord. ‘But when it set, he said: 'if my lord does not guide me, i shall surely be amongst the astray nation. ‘(77) then, when he saw the sun rise, shining, he said: 'this must be my lord, it is larger. ‘But when it set, he said: 'o nation I am quit of what you associate (with Allah, the creator), (78) I have turned my face to him who has created the heavens and the earth, uprightly, and I am not among the idolaters. ‘(79) His nation argued with him. he said: 'will you argue with me about Allah, indeed he guided me! Except by his will, I do not fear those you associate with him. My lord embraces all things in knowledge, will you not remember? (80)

:On the other religions they say
    !!!You have to believe, you have to believe, you have to believe, and you have to believe

Question was asked, by an atheist, of Imam Abu Hanifa and he replied,

"Forget it! At the moment, I am busy thinking about this ship. People tell me there is a big ship; it contains different goods on board.

There is no one to steer it, no one maintaining it. Yet, this ship keeps going back and forth; it even traverses big waves on the oceans; it stops at the locations that it is supposed to stop at; it continues in the direction that it is supposed to head. This ship has no captain and no one planning its trips."

"?The atheist who posed the question interrupted and exclaimed, "What kind of strange and silly thought is this? How can any intelligent person think that something like this can occur

The atheist who posed the question interrupted and exclaimed, "What kind of strange and silly thought is this? How can any intelligent person think that something like this can occur?"

:Imam Abu Hanifa said
    "I feel sorry about your state! You cannot imagine one ship running without some one looking after its affairs. Yet you think that for this whole world, which runs exactly and precisely, there is no one who looks after it, and no one owns it."

Hearing the reply, the atheist was left speechless but he found out more about Haqq (The Truth) and proclaimed Islam.

!You do not believe the ship story
    ?!How you can believe that

The MOON revolves around himself and around the EARTH
    The EARTH revolves around itself and around the SUN
    The SUN.... GALAXY…ETC

.This movements are high accurately according to the v. difficult and complicated equations
    .There is no room for mis-once enough to do disaster which is more than you can imagine

Is that occurring by chance?!!
    (((!!!?Did not happened once that; one number only of universal math numbers did differ even by a few all numbers are somehow connected to each others)))

?NOW YOU KNOW SO ,WHAT IS YOUR NEXT STEP

Last edited by SALIM ALDIN; 04-11-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    You are not Muslim because you do not care
    This is you eternal life
    Faith is blessing from god to you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    30-11-2011
    At
    03:19 PM

ماشاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام