Proof Jesus is not God! The temptation of Jesus.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Proof Jesus is not God! The temptation of Jesus.

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

Default Proof Jesus is not God! The temptation of Jesus.

Last edited by huria; 09-06-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At

Default Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus is not God

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    07:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Satan wanted to tempt Ibn Allah. But God could not be tempted. That's why all proposals of satan Ibn Allah rejected.
    Why?
    God is Almighty and He has everything.

But the satan is king of this world. And God does not need power of satan because God is ALLMIGHTY.
    Was Ibn Allah almighty?
    Yes, He is Kalimat-Ullah and the Scripture says that He created EVERYTHING, all visible and invisible worlds.

Let's read about this temptation:

ﻣﺘﻰ 4

1 ثُمَّ صَعِدَ الرُّوحُ بِيَسُوعَ إِلَى الْبَرِّيَّةِ، لِيُجَرَّبَ مِنْ قِبَلِ إِبْلِيسَ.

2 وَبَعْدَمَا صَامَ أَرْبَعِينَ نَهَاراً وَأَرْبَعِينَ لَيْلَةً، جَاعَ أَخِيراً،

3 فَتَقَدَّمَ إِلَيْهِ الْمُجَرِّبُ وَقَالَ لَهُ: «إِنْ كُنْتَ ابْنَ اللهِ، فَقُلْ لِهَذِهِ الْحِجَارَةِ أَنْ تَتَحَوَّلَ إِلَى خُبْزٍ!»

4 فَأَجَابَهُ قَائِلاً: «قَدْ كُتِبَ: لَيْسَ بِالْخُبْزِ وَحْدَهُ يَحْيَا الإِنْسَانُ، بَلْ بِكُلِّ كَلِمَةٍ تَخْرُجُ مِنْ فَمِ اللهِ!»

5 ثُمَّ أَخَذَهُ إِبْلِيسُ إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ الْمُقَدَّسَةِ، وَأَوْقَفَهُ عَلَى حَافَةِ سَطْحِ الْهَيْكَلِ،

6 وَقَالَ لَهُ: «إِنْ كُنْتَ ابْنَ اللهِ، فَاطْرَحْ نَفْسَكَ إِلَى أَسْفَلُ، لأَنَّهُ قَدْ كُتِبَ: يُوْصِي مَلاَئِكَتَهُ بِكَ، فَيَحْمِلُونَكَ عَلَى أَيْدِيهِمْ لِكَيْ لاَ تَصْدِمَ قَدَمَكَ بِحَجَرٍ!»

7 فَقَالَ لَهُ يَسُوعُ: «وَقَدْ كُتِبَ أَيْضاً: لاَ تُجَرِّبِ الرَّبَّ إِلهَكَ! »

8 ثُمَّ أَخَذَهُ إِبْلِيسُ أَيْضاً إِلَى قِمَّةِ جَبَلٍ عَالٍ جِدّاً، وَأَرَاهُ جَمِيعَ مَمَالِكِ الْعَالَمِ وَعَظَمَتَهَا،

9 وَقَالَ لَهُ: «أُعْطِيكَ هَذِهِ كُلَّهَا إِنْ جَثَوْتَ وَسَجَدْتَ لِي!»

10 فَقَالَ لَهُ يَسُوعُ: «اذْهَبْ يَاشَيْطَانُ! فَقَدْ كُتِبَ: لِلرَّبِّ إِلهِكَ تَسْجُدُ، وَإِيَّاهُ وَحْدَهُ تَعْبُدُ! »

11 فَتَرَكَهُ إِبْلِيسُ، وَإِذَا بَعْضُ الْمَلاَئِكَةِ جَاءُوا إِلَيْهِ وَأَخَذُوا يَخْدِمُونَهُ.

12 وَلَمَّا سَمِعَ يَسُوعُ أَنَّهُ قَدْ أُلْقِيَ الْقَبْضُ عَلَى يُوحَنَّا، عَادَ إِلَى مِنْطَقَةِ الْجَلِيلِ.

13 وَإِذْ تَرَكَ النَّاصِرَةَ، تَوَجَّهَ إِلَى كَفْرَنَاحُومَ الْوَاقِعَةِ عَلَى شَاطِيءِ الْبُحَيْرَةِ ضِمْنَ حُدُودِ زَبُولُونَ وَنَفْتَالِيمَ، وَسَكَنَ فِيهَا،

14 لِيَتِمَّ مَا قِيلَ بِلِسَانِ النَّبِيِّ إِشَعْيَاءَ الْقَائِلِ:

15 «أَرْضُ زَبُولُونَ وَأَرْضُ نَفْتَالِيمَ، عَلَى طَرِيقِ الْبُحَيْرَةِ مَا وَرَاءَ نَهْرِ الأُرْدُنِّ، بِلاَدُ الْجَلِيلِ الَّتِي يَسْكُنُهَا الأَجَانِبُ،

16 الشَّعْبُ الْجَالِسُ فِي الظُّلْمَةِ، أَبْصَرَ نُوراً عَظِيماً، وَالْجَالِسُونَ فِي أَرْضِ الْمَوْتِ وَظِلاَلِهِ، أَشْرَقَ عَلَيْهِمْ نُورٌ ! »

17 مِنْ ذلِكَ الْحِينِ بَدَأَ يَسُوعُ يُبَشِّرُ قَائِلاً: «تُوبُوا، فَقَدِ اقْتَرَبَ مَلَكُوتُ السَّمَاوَاتِ! »

18 وَبَيْنَمَا كَانَ يَسُوعُ يَمْشِي عَلَى شَاطِيءِ بُحَيْرَةِ الْجَلِيلِ، رَأَى أَخَوَيْنِ، هُمَا سِمْعَانُ الَّذِي يُدْعَى بُطْرُسَ وَأَنْدَرَاوُسُ أَخُوهُ، يُلْقِيَانِ الشَّبَكَةَ فِي الْبُحَيْرَةِ، إِذْ كَانَا صَيَّادَيْنِ.

19 فَقَالَ لَهُمَا: «هَيَّا اتْبَعَانِي، فَأَجْعَلَكُمَا صَيَّادَيْنِ لِلنَّاسِ!»

20 فَتَرَكَا الشِّبَاكَ وَتَبِعَاهُ حَالاً.

21 وَسَارَ مِنْ هُنَاكَ فَرَأَى أَخَوَيْنِ آخَرَيْنِ، هُمَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ زَبَدِي وَيُوحَنَّا أَخُوهُ، فِي الْقَارِبِ مَعَ أَبِيهِمَا يُصْلِحَانِ شِبَاكَهُمَا، فَدَعَاهُمَا لِيَتْبَعَاهُ.

22 فَتَركَا الْقَارِبَ وَأَبَاهُمَا، وَتَبِعَاهُ حَالاً.

23 وَكَانَ يَسُوعُ يَتَنَقَّلُ فِي مِنْطَقَةِ الْجَلِيلِ كُلِّهَا، يُعَلِّمُ فِي مَجَامِعِ الْيَهُودِ، وَيُنَادِي بِبِشَارَةِ الْمَلَكُوتِ، وَيَشْفِي كُلَّ مَرَضٍ وَعِلَّةٍ فِي الشَّعْبِ،

24 فَذَاعَ صِيتُهُ فِي سُورِيَّةَ كُلِّهَا. فَحَمَلَ إِلَيْهِ النَّاسُ مَرْضَاهُمُ الْمُعَانِينَ مِنَ الأَمْرَاضِ وَالأَوْجَاعِ عَلَى اخْتِلاَفِهَا، وَالْمَسْكُونِينَ بِالشَّيَاطِينِ، وَالْمَصْرُوعِينَ، وَالْمَشْلُولِينَ، فَشَفَاهُمْ جَمِيعاً.

25 فَتَبِعَتْهُ جُمُوعٌ كَبِيرَةٌ مِنْ مَنَاطِقِ الْجَلِيلِ، وَالْمُدُنِ الْعَشْرِ، وَأُورُشَلِيمَ، وَالْيَهُودِيَّةِ، وَمَا وَرَاءَ الأُرْدُنِّ.

Matthew 4
    Satan Tempts Jesus
    1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”
    4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”[a]
    5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:

‘ He shall give His angels charge over you,’

and,

‘ In their hands they shall bear you up,
    Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’”[b]

7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the LORD your God.’”[c]
    8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
    10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you,[d] Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”[e]
    11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.
    Jesus Begins His Galilean Ministry

12 Now when Jesus heard that John had been put in prison, He departed to Galilee. 13 And leaving Nazareth, He came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali, 14 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:
    15 “ The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali,
    By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan,
    Galilee of the Gentiles:
    16 The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light,
    And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death
    Light has dawned.”[f]

17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
    Four Fishermen Called as Disciples

18 And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. 19 Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 They immediately left their nets and followed Him.
    21 Going on from there, He saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets. He called them, 22 and immediately they left the boat and their father, and followed Him.
    Jesus Heals a Great Multitude

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. 24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them. 25 Great multitudes followed Him—from Galilee, and from Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea, and beyond the Jordan.

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by bahiraomar View Post

Satan wanted to tempt Ibn Allah. But God could not be tempted. That's why all proposals of satan Ibn Allah rejected.
    Why?
    God is Almighty and He has everything.

But the satan is king of this world.
    Loool so if you believe that Satan is greater than your God why not worship him?? How do you choose to worship the weaker contender??
    قلت أن الشيطان مالك الملك لماذا لا تعبده ؟؟لماذا تختار أن تعبد الهك الذي هو أضعف منه على حد قولك ؟؟؟

And God does not need power of satan because God is ALLMIGHTY.
    But you just said Satan is the king of the world!!! قلت أن الشيطان مالك الملك
    Was Ibn Allah almighty?
    Ok lets get this clear, you are saying Jesus just a son of God but has no powers even to stop Satan from tempting him?? Is that what you are saying?? If so, why do Christians pray to Jesus?? And the question of trinity arises again, so god the father and Jesus are not one 1+1+1 does not = 1 as you just stated with your illogical believe !!!!they are indeed 2, I mean the Father and the son part, we will get to the holy spirit part later when you answer my questions, and not copy and pasting please !!! Believe me we can do that too!

Was Ibn Allah almighty?
    Yes, He is Kalimat-Ullah and the Scripture says that He created EVERYTHING, all visible and invisible worlds.
    You are saying he is the creator now ?? and the first paragraph you said Satan was the king of the world, he could not tempt God but son of God he can!! So you portray Jesus as son to god only no real powers, royalty form!! Jesus could not even stop Satan’s temptations just like Adam peace be upon him, father of humanity.

God CANNOT be tempted, Jesus WAS tempted الله لايغريه الشيطان و اليسوع أغراه الشيطان بغض النظر إذا نجح أو فشل ولكن كان في أمل في النجاح لما أغراه ؟؟

God CANNOT be seen, Jesus WAS seen الله لم يراه أحد واليسوع رأوه

God is NOT A MANJesus IS A MAN الله ليس انسان واليسوع إنسان

(Hosea 11:9)
    ( I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim. For I am God, and not man--the Holy One among you. I will not come in wrath.)
    لَنْ أُنَفِّذَ فِيهِمْ قَضَاءَ احْتِدَامِ غَضَبِي، وَلَنْ أُدَمِّرَ أَفْرَايِمَ ثَانِيَةً، لأَنِّيَ اللهُ لاَ إِنْسَانٌ، أَنَا الْقُدُّوسُ الَّذِي فِي وَسَطِكَ لاَ أُقْبِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ بِسَخَطٍ.
    God is Omnipotent, Jesus is POWERLESS (John 5:19, 5:30, 8:28) 19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
    يوحنا 5:19
    فَقَالَ لَهُمْ يَسُوعُ: «الْحَقَّ الْحَقَّ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنَّ الاِبْنَ لاَ يَقْدِرُ أَنْ يَفْعَلَ شَيْئاً مِنْ تِلْقَاءِ نَفْسِهِ، بَلْ يَفْعَلُ مَا يَرَى الآبَ يَفْعَلُهُ. فَكُلُّ مَا يَعْمَلُهُ الآبُ، يَعْمَلُهُ الاِبْنُ كَذلِكَ
    30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
    يوحنا 5:30
    أَنَا لاَ يُمْكِنُ أَنْ أَفْعَلَ شَيْئاً مِنْ تِلْقَاءِ ذَاتِي، بَلْ أَحْكُمُ حَسْبَمَا أَسْمَعُ، وَحُكْمِي عَادِلٌ، لأَنِّي لاَ أَسْعَى لِتَحْقِيقِ إِرَادَتِي بَلْ إِرَادَةِ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَنِي

28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up[a] the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.
    يوحنا 8:28
    لِذَلِكَ قَالَ لَهُمْ يَسُوعُ: «عِنْدَمَا تُعَلِّقُونَ ابْنَ الإِنْسَانِ تَعْرِفُونَ أَنِّي أَنَا هُوَ، وَأَنِّي لاَ أَعْمَلُ شَيْئاً مِنْ نَفْسِي، بَلْ أَقُولُ الْكَلاَمَ الَّذِي عَلَّمَنِي إِيَّاهُ أَبِي.

God is Omniscient, Jesus is NOT (Matthew 24:36)
    “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself.[a] Only the Father knows.
    متى 24:36
    أَمَّا ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمُ وَتِلْكَ السَّاعَةُ، فَلاَ يَعْرِفُهُمَا أَحَدٌ، وَلاَ مَلاَئِكَةُ السَّمَاوَاتِ، إِلاَّ الآبُ وَحْدَهُ

God is Omnipresent, Jesus is NOT الله في كل كل مكان اليسوع لم يكون
    God IS good, Jesus IS NOT الله كامل وقال اليسوع أنه ليس صالحا
    (Mark 10:18) 18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.
    مرقس 10:18وَلكِنَّ يَسُوعَ قَالَ لَهُ: «لِمَاذَا تَدْعُونِي الصَّالِحَ؟ لَيْسَ أَحَدٌ صَالِحاً إِلاَّ وَاحِدٌ، وَهُوَ اللهُ

Quran 6:4 No matter what kind of proof comes to them from their Lord, they turn away from it, in aversion
    .(وَمَا تَأْتِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ مِّنْ آيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلاَّ كَانُواْ عَنْهَا مُعْرِضِينَ)
    Last edited by huria; 09-06-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

God is Omniscient, Jesus is NOT (Matthew 24:36) “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself.[a] Only the Father knows.
    متى 24:36
    أَمَّا ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمُ وَتِلْكَ السَّاعَةُ، فَلاَ يَعْرِفُهُمَا أَحَدٌ، وَلاَ مَلاَئِكَةُ السَّمَاوَاتِ، إِلاَّ الآبُ وَحْدَهُ

- -Jesus is God it is His divine nature that’s why He is Omniscient and Almighty. But there is a subordination in Godhead that’s why only Father knows the time when His Son will descend to Jerusalem during the coming war of Muslim states against Israel.

God is Omnipresent, Jesus is NOT – Ibn Allah is God that’s why He is Omnipresent. He is the Creator of the universe and all visible and invisible worlds!
    God IS good, Jesus IS NOT (Mark 10:18) 18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.
    مرقس 10:18وَلكِنَّ يَسُوعَ قَالَ لَهُ: «لِمَاذَا تَدْعُونِي الصَّالِحَ؟ لَيْسَ أَحَدٌ صَالِحاً إِلاَّ وَاحِدٌ، وَهُوَ اللهُ

-Ibn Allah said this verse to ask this man: WHY do you call Me GOOD because only God is good. By asking this, He wanted to hear confession of the heart of this man that He really believes that Ibn Allah is EQUAL to His Father. By saying this, He was trying to draw this man closer to Himself and to give him a one more chance to PONDER on the divine nature/essence of Ibn Allah.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    01:42 AM

He wanted to hear confession of the heart of this man that He really believes that "Ibn Allah is EQUAL to His Father"
    But there is "A SUBORDINATION" in God head
    THAT MAKES YOUR WORDS LOOK LIKE HERETIC

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam,

THERE IS SUBORDINATION WITHIN THE GODHEAD

1. Subordination in operation, but not in existence or in essence (1 Cor. 11:3).

a. The Father sent the Son (1 John 4:14).

b. One sent is not greater than the One who sent Him (John 13:16).

c. Father greater than the Son (John 14:28), in some sense other than existence and essence.

d. Jesus came to do the will of the Father (John 6:38).

e. Father & Son would [and did] send the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 15:26).

2. The Son willingly subordinated Himself to the Father (Phil. 2:5-7).

3. The Holy Spirit would [and did] willingly subordinate Himself to the Father and the Son (John 16:7-15).

4. In the physical creation the Father planned, the Word executed and the Holy Spirit arranged and organized (Heb. 1:1,2; John 1:1-3; Col. 1:14-16; Gen. 1:1,2).

5. In the spiritual creation the Father planned, the Word executed and the Holy Spirit arranged and organized (Titus 1:1,2; 2 Tim. 1:8,9; Heb. 10:5-10; 1 Cor. 15:1-8; Heb. 2:3,4; Eph. 3:1-7; 1 Cor. 2:6-13).

CONCLUSION: The Father, Son & Holy Spirit are One God but three persons. They are one in essence, in plan and in purpose. They are distinct in personality and in operation.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At
    12:19 PM

Subordination in operation, but not in existence or in essence
    ما هو ده اللى بنقولك عليه يا ابنى من سنه فاتت
    الاتحاد فى الغرض وليس فى الجوهر
    فاذا كان الاتحاد فى الغرض , اذا لا يوجد ما يمسى الثالوث
    انا مش عارف انتا عبيط ولا بتستعبطنا
    a. The Father sent the Son (1 John 4:14).

b. One sent is not greater than the One who sent Him (John 13:16
    ).
    انتا أهبل ياض
    ينفع تبعت المدير بتاعك فى الشغل تقوله روح اغسل الحمامات ؟
    انتا دماغك دى فيها ايه يا ابنى
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    قناتى المخصصه لمحاضرات الشيخ أحمد ديدات المترجمه للعربيه 
    http
    ://www.youtube.com/user/shakalala2004 

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    01:42 AM

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DIDN'T UNDER STAND WHAT I MENT
    LET ME EXPLAIN SO THAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND
    By asking this, He wanted to hear confession of the heart of this man that He really believes that "Ibn Allah is EQUAL to His Father"
    THAT MEANS THAT JESUS BELIEVED THAT HE IS EQUAL TO HIS FATHER
    But there is "A SUBORDINATION" in Godhead
    TAHT MEANS THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN THE SON ---> THE SON IS UNEQUAL TO THE FATHER

SO WHO IS RIGHT: YOU OR JESUS
    PLEASE ANSWER CHOOSING ONE OPTION

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

بوركت اختي حورية
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information