Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Islam says that ALL Muslims will be in the hell as we know it already and now let's read thatMuhammad was not sure if he was going to heaven himself:

Surah 46:9

Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do i know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear." S. 46:9

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266:

Narrated 'Um al-'Ala:

An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brothers, here above you can see my e-mail address. Please join me. I am teacher of Islam and the Holy Bible.
    Every day I am teaching over 20,000 Arabs and Muslims.
    I invite you all for a dialog because during the Judgement Day it will be LATE to listen to the God's words which existed MANY CENTURIES before the foundation of Islam.
    Last edited by bahiraomar; 04-06-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Quote Originally Posted by m.n View Post

IF YOU MEAN THE TASTE, SURE IT IS VERY CLEAR TO EVERY ONE WHO ATE THEM

BAHIRA: THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE WHEN YOUR MIND ACCEPT TO WHORSHIP A COW OR A LAMB, IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME

BY THE WAY, WHAT'S YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE FOLLOWING

Brothers, here you can see my e-mail address: fadlofallah@hotmail.com. Please join me. I am teacher of Islam and the Holy Bible.
    I invite you all for a dialog because during the Judgement Day it will be LATE to listen to the God's words which existed MANY CENTURIES before the foundation of Islam
    Last edited by bahiraomar; 04-06-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-07-2012
    At
    09:29 PM

Brothers, here above you can see my e-mail address. Please join me. I am teacher of Islam and the Holy Bible.
    I invite you all for a dialog because during the Judgement Day it will be LATE to listen to the God's words which existed MANY CENTURIES before the foundation of Islam
    I suggest you go and teach your mom and wife how to behave as humans and first teach it to your self.

my dear brothers and sisters
    I told you this guy is insane, if there is any hope to have any good from praying to two pieces of wood (cross) then there will be hope from argue with such insane CrossTian idolator.

go home boy, play somewhere else, and oh, before I end this topic, I am sure you wonder why I came back to this topic after I said I am out, it is because someone have send me a message asking to take it easy with you because you are brain disabled
    بالعربي آخدك على قد عقلك لأنك معوق
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    09-05-2012
    At
    05:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bahiraomar View Post

huuummm ...teaching them 1+1+1=1 ?!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ما دمت تفقه اللغة العربية لماذا لا تناقش بها ... هل حجتك بالانجليزية أقوى وأظهر!! يجب أن تجيب على هذا السؤال لأن هذا سيحدد مصير مشاركاتك ..

بسم ابن الله الرحمن الرحيم

Let's discuss now that even Muhammad said in Hadith that He was not sure if he will get to the paradise or not!

Why?

Do you know this Hadith?
    يقول الضيف ( بسم ابن الله الرحمن الرحيم) وابن الله كما يزعم المفروض أنه آله ... لكن انجيله الذي يؤمن به قال عن " ابن الاله" أنه بُصق على وجهه وضُرب على قفاه وأُلبس ثوبا قرمزيا ... ووضع الشوك على رأسه ...!!!!! فهذا هو ابن الإله المزعوم ولا تعليق ...!!!

ثم يقول الضيف:

Let's discuss now that even Muhammad said in Hadith that He was not sure if he will get to the paradise or not!

Why?
    قبل الكلام عن هذا ... أنت افترضت أن المسلمين سيدخلون النار بناء على معنى خاطىء فهمته أنت من الآية في سورة مريم ... وعلى هذا فمشاركتك هذه تعني أنك أقررت أن فهمكَ خطأ بدليل أن سؤالك قد تغير عن موضوع النقاش ... وبناء على هذا فإن معنى قول النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه غير ضامن لدخول الجنة ... هو من أجل أن لا يتقاعس الناس عن العبادة ويكسلوا ... فيقولوا قد ضمنا الجنة ... ومعنى الحديث أن النبي يحث الناس على العمل والطاعة لأنه لا أحد يضمن دخول الجنة بلا عمل ... وهذا مغزى الكلام ... وهذه ترجمة مقتضبة لما ذكرت ..

Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him siad that people mustn't be sure that they will enter paradise if they don't work for the sake of Allah and if they don't do what God ordered them to do ....those who will enter paradise must work hard to get it ...this is the meaning of the hadith

ملاحظة: النقاش انتهى وحُسم في هذه القضية ... وقد بين الأخوة المسألة بما لا يحتاج لمزيد من التفصيل معه ... وبناء عليه فأي مشاركة ضمن هذه القضية لك ستحذف وسيتم اغلاق الموضوع ... فالأولى لك أن تطرح سؤالا آخر ... والله الموفق ..
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

Islam says that ALL Muslims will be in the hell as we know it already and now let's read thatMuhammad was not sure if he was going to heaven himself:

Surah 46:9

Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do i know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear." S. 46:9

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266:

Narrated 'Um al-'Ala:

An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."
    السلام وعليكم لمن اتبع الهدى
    أنا أول مره اشارك في هذا المنتدى ولكن استفزني افتراء هذا الشخص على نبينا صلى الله وعليه وسلم، أنه يدعي أن النبي عليه أفضل الصلاة والسلام لايعرف ماذا الله فاعل به، مستشهد بالأيه القرانيه قوله تعالى : ( قل ما كنت بدعا من الرسل وما أدري ما يفعل بي ولا بكم إن أتبع إلا ما يوحى إلي وما أنا إلا نذير مبين) وفي حديث الصحيح الذي ورد في البخاري

Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani states
    :

ولفظه " فوالله ما أدري وأنا رسول الله ما يفعل بي ولا بكم " وإنما قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ذلك موافقة
    لقوله تعالى في سورة الأحقاف ( قل ما كنت بدعا من الرسل , وما أدري ما يفعل بي ولا بكم ) وكان ذلك قبل نزول قوله تعالى ( ليغفر لك الله ما تقدم من ذنبك وما تأخر ) لأن الأحقاف مكية , وسورة الفتح مدنية بلا خلاف فيهما , وقد ثبت أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم قال " أنا أول من يدخل الجنة " وغير ذلك من الأخبار الصريحة في معناه , فيحتمل أن يحمل الإثبات في ذلك على العلم المجمل , والنفي على الإحاطة من حيث التفصيل .

As for his expression "By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me", the Prophet (peace be upon him) uttered this in accordance with Allah's statement in Surah Al Ahqaaf "Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do i know what will be done with me or with you". This was before the revealing of the verse by Allah All Mighty "That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future" (Surah 48:2) because Al Ahqaaf is a Makkan Surah, while Surah Al Fatah is a Madinan Surah and there is no contradiction between the two of them. And it has been established that he (peace be upon him) said "I am the first who will enter paradise" and there other reports which convey this meaning as well. So it is possible to sustain this (i.e. the fact that the Prophet doesn't know) on knowledge in a general sense, but negating the inclusiveness of the particulars. (Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani, Fathul Bari, Kitab: Al Janaaiz, Bab: Al Dukhool 'Ala Al Mayyit Ba'd Al Mawt izhaa Adraja fi Akfaanihi, Commentary on Hadith no. 1166, Source)

Imam Tabari in his commentary quotes Qatadah saying:

وَمَا أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَل بِي وَلَا بِكُمْ } ثُمَّ دَرَى أَوْ عَلِمَ مِنْ اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بَعْد ذَلِكَ مَا يُفْعَل بِهِ , يَقُول { إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَك فَتْحًا مُبِينًا لِيَغْفِر لَك اللَّه مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبك وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ }

"Nor do I know what will be done with me or with you", then he (peace be upon him) knew from Allah after that what he would do with him, for Allah said "Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad SAW) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future" (Surah 48:1-2) (Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, Jami' al-bayan fi ta'wil al-Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 46:9, Source)

So we see that the first possible solution is that the Prophet (peace be upon him) expressed his ignorance of what will happen to him in the next life before he received revelation from Allah that stated that he would be going to paradise.

The second possible solution is that the Qur'anic verse and hadith are not even speaking about the next life, but this life.

Tafsir Al Jalalayn states:

Say: 'I am not a novelty, unprecedented, among the messengers, that is to say, [I am not] the first to be sent [by God as His Messenger]. Already many of them have come before me, so how can you deny me? Nor do I know what will be done with me or with you, in this world: will I be made to leave my [native] land, or will I be slain as was done with [some] prophets before me, or will you stone me to death, or will the earth be made to swallow you as [it did] deniers before you? I only follow what is revealed to me, that is, the Qur'ān, and I do not invent anything myself. And I am only a plain warner', one whose warning is plain. (Tafsir Al Jalalayn, Commentary on Surah 46:9, Source)

Imam Qurtubi quotes Abu Ja'far saying:

لَا يَدْرِي صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَا يَلْحَقهُ وَإِيَّاهُمْ مِنْ مَرَض وَصِحَّة وَرُخْص وَغَلَاء وَغِنًى وَفَقْر

He (peace be upon him) doesn't know what would follow for him and them from sickness, health, authority, cheap prices, high prices, wealth and poverty. (Abu 'Abdullah Al-Qurtubi, Tasfir al Jami' li-ahkam al-Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 46:9, Source)

Ibn Kathir quotes Al Hassan Al Basri explaining the statement "Nor do I know what will be done with me or with you":

أَمَّا فِي الْآخِرَة فَمَعَاذَ اللَّه وَقَدْ عَلِمَ أَنَّهُ فِي الْجَنَّة وَلَكِنْ قَالَ لَا أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَل بِي وَلَا بِكُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا أُخْرَجُ كَمَا أُخْرِجَتْ الْأَنْبِيَاءُ عَلَيْهِمْ الصَّلَاة وَالسَّلَام مِنْ قَبْلِي ؟ أَمْ أُقْتَلُ كَمَا قُتِلَتْ الْأَنْبِيَاء مِنْ قَبْلِي ؟

وَهَذَا الْقَوْل هُوَ الَّذِي عَوَّلَ عَلَيْهِ اِبْن جَرِير وَأَنَّهُ لَا يَجُوز غَيْره وَلَا شَكَّ أَنَّ هَذَا هُوَ اللَّائِق بِهِ صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَإِنَّهُ بِالنِّسْبَةِ إِلَى الْآخِرَة جَازِم أَنَّهُ يَصِير إِلَى الْجَنَّة هُوَ وَمَنْ اِتَّبَعَهُ . وَأَمَّا فِي الدُّنْيَا فَلَمْ يَدْرِ مَا كَانَ يَئُول إِلَيْهِ أَمْره وَأَمْر مُشْرِكِي قُرَيْش إِلَى مَاذَا ؟ أَيُؤْمِنُونَ أَمْ يَكْفُرُونَ فَيُعَذَّبُونَ فَيُسْتَأْصَلُونَ بِكُفْرِهِمْ

As for the Hereafter, I seek refuge in Allah and he (i.e. the Prophet) knew that he was going to paradise, but he said "I don't know what He (i.e. Allah) will do to me and to you in this life. Will I be kicked out just as the Prophets (may Allah bestow His peace and blessings upon them) before me were kicked out? Or would I be killed just as the Prophets before me were killed?"

And this is the opinion that Ibn Jareer (i.e. Tabari) took and insisted that there should not be another opinion in this matter; for there is no doubt that this is the suitable explanation that suits the Prophet (peace be upon him). This is because in regards to the Hereafter it is certain that he (i.e. the Prophet) will go to paradise along with those who followed him. And in regards to this life, he didn't know what was going to happen to him or the polytheists of Quraysh. Were they going to believe, or disbelieve and be punished and extirpated for their disbelief? (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Commentary on Surah 46:9, Source)

So we see that the second possible solution is that the Prophet (peace be upon him) is not speaking about how he is ignorant of what is going to happen to him in the Hereafter, but in this life.

I personally favor the first solution. This is because it appears to me that the context of the hadeeth in Saheeh Bukhari makes it appear that the Prophet (peace be upon him) is speaking about how he doesn't know what will happen to him in the Hereafter. This of course is not necessarily true, but in my opinion it seems more likely. Thus, even though I believe that the second solution is still plausible, I will nevertheless personally opt for the first solution.

Either way we look at it, there is a solution and that is all that matters.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE LAST DAY AT THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS??

Brothers, let’s continue to consider and ponder on what our God said about the last time events. God gave us the prophecies about these last time events to prepare us to be ready and meet Him in righteousness and holiness. Even millions of people, who say that they are Christians, will be judged by God!!! Because God is JUST and RIGHTEOUS. Why these Christians will be judged? Because millions of them are GOATS and NOT SHEEP. They have different nature- they live in sins. Even if you try to correct them and show them the right path (of salvation and righteousness and holy life) leading to God, they refuse to go this way!!!
    Look what I said the other day to Christians:

Brothers,
    We all know what God is teaching us in the Holy Bible:
    Faith Without Works Is Dead.
    But which works does God require us to have?
    Works of LOVE for people and God.
    If you do not have evident fruit of love for people and God expressed in your good acts,
    it means that your faith is DEAD.
    It means you are not a Christian.
    It means that God considers you as an unbeliever/ sinner and He is going to judge you during the Judgment Day for your sins. Why? Because ONLY righteous people, holy people will enter the Holy dwelling place of God.
    Let me remind you: O foolish man, that faith without works is dead! Show us your FAITH which will exceed the faith of demons and unbelievers expressed in your works of love for people and God!

Faith Without Works Is Dead

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works?
    Can faith save him?
    If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them,
    “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,”
    but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?
    Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
    But someone will say,
    “You have faith, and I have works.”
    Show me your faith without your works,
    and I will show you my faith by my works.
    You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!
    But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
    Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
    Do you see that faith was working together with his works,
    and by works faith was made perfect?
    And the Scripture was fulfilled which says,
    “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”
    And he was called the friend of God.
    You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
    James 2:14:24

Brothers, we see that even FAITH is not enough to be saved.
    You all, Muslims, can say that you love Jesus, but your love will not save you during the Judgment Day. Even those, who say that they believe in God Jesus, could not be saved.
    Because it is not enough to believe. If we do not do what God says, it means we are unbelievers! If we do not love people and God, we are unbelievers.
    What does God expect from us?
    Faith in His Son.
    Love for God.
    Love for people.
    Obedience/our faith should be worked out.

Luke 21:25,26: Jesus says, “Immediately after the distress of those {1260} days The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world. See also Mark:13:24,25; Matt 24:29 & Rev 6:12-17

Luke 21:28: When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Rev 1 Look, He is coming with the clouds, and **EVERY** eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him. Just before His 2nd Coming every saved and lost person will be awakened to witness His 2nd Coming as per Matt 26:64; John 5:28,29 & Daniel 12:2 This will not include the martyrs and the 24 Elders on thrones who will already be awake as per Rev 4:4; 6:9-11; 7:9,14,15 & Rev 20:4-6.

Matt 24:30,31; Mark 13:24,25; & Luke 21:27: At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will SEE the Son of Man (Jesus) coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet call {the 7th and Last Trumpet}, and they will gather His elect from the 4 winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.” I Thess 4:16b,17: “The dead in Christ will rise first, After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” Mark 13:27b adds “He will gather His elect from the ends of the earth {Saints on earth} to the ends of the heavens. {Saints in Heaven}

I Corinthians 15:49,51,52: Just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the Man from Heaven {See Rev 1:13-16}...We, Christians, will not all sleep, but we will **ALL** be changed—in a *****, in the twinkling of an eye, at the {7th &} Last Trumpet!”

Then all of God's saints (christians) with their new heavenly bodies will celebrate the marriage Feast of the Lamb (Jesus): Rev 19:7,8: “Hallelujah!... for the Wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean was given her to wear!”

There will be 2 comings of Jesus on the same Last Day. The First will be **FOR** His saints (Christians) and the Second Coming will be **WITH** His saints to Jerusalem to protect the Jews during the attack of Muslim states and the anti-christ (or in translation ‘instead-of Christ’).

Revelation 19:11,13;14, 19-21:“I saw Heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose Rider is called Faithful and True... He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His Name is the Word of God (Jesus- Ibn Allah). The armies of Heaven were following Him riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean {See Rev 19:8}....
    Then I saw the Beast (the anti-christ) and the {10} kings {See Rev 17:12-14 below} of the earth and their {10} armies gathered together to make war against the Rider on the horse and His Army. But the Beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf... The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the Rider (Jesus) on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh. {See Rev 17:12-14 and Jude 14-16}

Rev 17:12-14; The 10 horns you saw are 10 kings (states)... They will give their power and authority to the Beast (the anti-christ). They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings.”

Then Satan {See Rev 16:13,14,16} and the rest of the armies of the world surrounded Jerusalem {After arriving at Armageddon valey just 55 miles North of Jerusalem} Rev 20:9,10: “But fire came down from Heaven and devoured them. And the Devil who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the Beast and the False Prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

I Cor 15:20-24: “But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the FIRSTFRUITS of those who have fallen asleep...For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the FIRSTFRUITS; then when He comes, those who belong to Him. {*THEN*} the {*END*} will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.”

Luke 21:33: Jesus says “Heaven and earth will pass away but My Words will never pass away!” 2 Peter 7,10,13: “The present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men... But the Day of the Lord {See I Cor 1:7,8} will come like a thief {To unbelievers}. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be burned up... But in keeping with His promise we are looking forward to a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH, the Home of righteousness.”

Revelation 20:11-14: “Then I saw a great white **THRONE** {See Matt 25:31b below} and Him {Jesus} who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled away from His presence {See 2 Peter 3:10-12; I Cor 15:24 & Rev 21:1}, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another Book was opened, which is the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the Books and each person was judged according to what he had done {See Rev 22:12}. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. If anyone's name was not found written in the Lamb's Book of Life {Dan 12:1b,2}, he was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Matthew 25:31-34,41,46: “**WHEN** the Son of Man (Jesus) comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on **HIS THRONE** {See Rev 20:11 above} in Heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him and He will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep (believers) on His right and the goats (unbelievers)on the left.”

“*THEN* the King will say to those on the right, “Come you who are blessed by My Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.” {The New Jerusalem with its New Heaven and New Earth—See Rev 21:1-5 & 2 Peter 3:10-13}

“**THEN* He will say to those on His left, “Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” ....{See John 12:48; John 5:28,29; 2 Thess 1:6-10; Daniel 12:2}

”*THEN* they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Rev 21 1:1-3: Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH,
    for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,
    and there was no longer any sea. {THEN} I saw the NEW JERUSALEM,
    coming down out of heaven from God...,
    And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying,
    “Now the dwelling of God is with men,
    and He will live with them!!”
    {You will note that the New Jerusalem will come only *AFTER the present heaven and earth have passed away.}
    “They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God.
    He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
    There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain,
    for the old order of things has passed away.!!

He (God) who was seated on the Throne said,
    “I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!!”

Titus 2:13:
    “*WE* wait for the *BLESSED HOPE*—the glorious *APPEARING* of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Brothers, to get right with God and His Son who is going BACK to the earth created by Him you need to REPENT of your sins, CONFESS them to God in a prayer/salat and TURN from your sins ABANDONING your lovers, crimes and sins which you will confess.
    Then God will immediately forgive you and write your name in the Book of Life to give you His World prepared for you since the creation of the world!!!
    Why?
    Because His Son –Ibn Allah- died instead of you on the cross and took your sin and was killed instead you to give you eternal life.
    Now ACCEPT this LIFE!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At
    11:19 AM

I too got good copy/paste skills

How many times have you heard Zionist Christians or Evangelical Zealots calling the Qur’an “the Book of Death and destruction” ? If I had a penny for all the times I’ve heard that..hmm..I may just be able to purchase a nice villa in Vienna by now…

The famous Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw said about the Bible:

” The Bible is the most dangerous book on earth. Keep it under lock and key. Your child must not have access to it”

bahira
    u re a lair
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    قناتى المخصصه لمحاضرات الشيخ أحمد ديدات المترجمه للعربيه 
    http
    ://www.youtube.com/user/shakalala2004 

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

[
    QUOTE=bahiraomar;500024]

You all, Muslims, can say that you love Jesus, but your love will not save you during the Judgment Day. .
    [/QUOTE]

Muslims never say that!!! Love is the word of Christians that how they preach Jesus is Love or they say Jesus loves you!
    You all, Muslims, can say that you love Jesus, but your love will not save you during the Judgment Day. Even those, who say that they believe in God Jesus, could not be saved.
    Because it is not enough to believe. If we do not do what God says, it means we are unbelievers! If we do not love people and God, we are unbelievers.
    What does God expect from us?
    Faith in His Son.
    Love for God.
    Now ACCEPT this LIFE!
    Seriously dude! Don’t you find it laughable, that god asks you to believe in his son first even before him??

Because His Son –Ibn Allah- died instead of you on the cross and took your sin and was killed instead you to give you eternal life.
    Now ACCEPT this LIFE!
    This one I really can’t get my head around!! so if someone believe in Jesus are all his sins wiped ?? even if he kills, steal.
    After all Jesus died on the cross to give you eternal life?? Or was he in the cross for a particular sin??/ and I wish you can debate instead cutting and pasting!!
    Now ACCEPT the TRUTH

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information