The Homoselectus, Racist, Kibbutzim Jesus

Let us consider this situation... A healer appeared in Israel. This healer has wonderful powers and can heal actually anything. Even raise the dead out of their graves. This healer belongs to the Sabra generation of Israel. That generation who is bred in the Kibbutzims or youth labour camps in the Israeli settlements inside the occupied Palestinian territories. Such poor children of Israel suckle hatred for all the Arabs and particularly the Palestinians. They consider Arabs as vampires and monsters whose main concern is to suck Jewish blood. Anyway, this Kibbutzim healer has the innate hatred for the Arabs inherited through generations of the Sabra. Especially for the Sabra, they are raised into the areas of contact and conflict between the Jews and Palestinians in the occupied Arab land. Therefore, there are always skirmishes and armed conflicts between the settlers and the surrounding Palestinians who are defending their land. Anyway, there is no moderation, softness, any sentimental feelings, or sympathy for the Arabs or Palestinians between the settlers or the Sabra in the Kibbutzims. Consider the following situations:

A poor Palestinian mother had a severely ill child and found no hope in traditional medical maneuvers and drugs. And she heard about this marvelous healer and went to see him. She managed in some way to bypass security around and in the settlement and was face to face with the healer. What will be the reaction of the healer?

Mathew 15:

22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Or:

Mark 7:

25For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:
26The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
27But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.
28And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.
29And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.
30And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

Would not it be the case.

The Canaanite as the Palestinians are dogs. Both were expelled out of their lands and both are despised by their conquerors.

Let us not forget that Jesus was a Galilean fro the Galilee in the north. It is a point of contact with the Canaanites and it is like a Kibbutz in nowadays Israel. As the Israeli expelled the Palestinians into the West Bank, Gaza, and Jordan. The Jews expelled the Canaanites into the Galeel in the North, the Nagab desert in the south and Jordan in the east. Therefore, Jesus was actually living in an old time Kibbutzim located in the north of the land of Israel.

To support this view … Here is a capture fro the Encyclopedia Britannica. It is about the Cannan Dog! ..... A hybrid breed of dogs developed by the Israelis in 1949! (One year after establishment of the Israeli state in 1948!) ….. And they called it the Cannan Dog, while there was no Canaan for over 2000 years … And the land named Canaan is now called the State of Israel … I think they meant the Palestinian dog but were ashamed to call it so because they want to look humanitarians in the eyes of the world. Also, naming even a dog as Palestinian means that there is something called Palestine, a topic that the Israelis tried hard to deny its mere existence! . In addition, they could not call a dog an Israeli dog. Therefore, as a compromise, they called it Canaan Dog as a compromise and to remind the Christian west how their God of Peace used to refer to the Canaanites!

Let us consider that an American gay came to see that Kibbutzim healer asking him to heal his male sexual partner … Would not the reaction of the healer be like this:

Mathew 8:

5And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Or Luke 7:

2And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die.
3And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.
4And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:
5For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.
6Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:
7Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.
8For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
9When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
10And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

Taking in consideration that Roman centurions had young boys as slaves for sexual pleasure, so the agony and sadness of that centurions for that particular slave or servant.
Consider the contradiction between Mathew and Luke. In Mathew, the centurion came to Jesus personally and in Luke he sent the elders of the Jews to him!

Anyway, the situation may have reminded Jesus of his beloved sexual boys as John and Eleazar. That is why Jesus stressed the virtue of love between the patron and his sexual servant. And consider that the centurion refused politely that Jesus might come to his house (a privilege that the poor Canaanite women would not have dreamt of!) … And this refusal is a matter of embarrassment in part of the centurion. As the Romans actually despised the Jews and it will embarrassing of him in front of his soldiers and other roman officers when it would be known that he sought the help of this despicable or contemptible Jew!