CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE HADETH TO ME PLEZ? IM NEW MUSLIM AND I NEED HELP...

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9

الموضوع: CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE HADETH TO ME PLEZ? IM NEW MUSLIM AND I NEED HELP...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    20-11-2010
    على الساعة
    10:47 PM

افتراضي CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE HADETH TO ME PLEZ? IM NEW MUSLIM AND I NEED HELP...

SALAM ALIKOM .
    HOW ARE YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
    EID MUBARAK INSH ALLAH

IM SISTER WALAA(WALAA BINT AL ISLAM

I DONT KNOW WHY I CANT OPEN MY OLD NAME AND I THINK I FORGET MY PASSWORD.. SO I OPEN THIS NEW NAME FOR MY BROTHER SALEE... HE IS ACONVERT.. ALAHMDULILAH ,HE IS NEW MUSLIM... BUT I WANT HIM TO KNOW ABOUT THE HADETH IN ISLAM... I CANT EXPLAINE IT TO HIM BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT AND I NEEEED HELP FROM YOU.... INSHA ALLAH.....
    JAZAKOM ALLAH KHER...
    AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AMEEEEEEEEN...
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    02-09-2020
    على الساعة
    11:46 PM

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

you are welcome sister walla and happy eid for you

as for your problem in logging in ...you can send an e-mail to the administration of the site and they will send you the password on your e-mail ...

as for your question ... do you want to know about the Hadith in general??
    if so the hadith is the sayings and actions of prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ...
    there are many books which collect his sayings ... and there many ways to distinguish the true hadiths from those who are not true ...

i will put here some books that may be useful
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    02-09-2020
    على الساعة
    11:46 PM

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

راجعي هذا الموضوع اختنا الفاضلة ...

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t141220.html

حيث تجدي في الصفحة الاولى كتاب صحيح البخاري بالانجليزية ... وفي المشاركة رقم 8 مقدمة في علم الحديث مترجمة باللغة الانجليزية
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    20-11-2010
    على الساعة

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...
    اخي الفاضل ابو علي الفلسطيني بارك الله وفيك وجزاك الله خيرا اميييييييييين....
    انا عايزاكم تشرحو لاخي سليل عبد الرحمن(هارون مايكل سابقا )عن الاحاديث هو بيقول مش بيصدقها كلها زي البايبل فيه صح وفيه غلط وهيا كلام انسان يعني مش مهم نصدقها واول ما اسلم كان يقول مش بيصدق الاحاديث وانه قراني بيصدق القران فقط هو كلام الله ولكن بعد فترة حاولت اوضحله انه القران اكد على وجود السنة يوجد ايات بتقول نتبع النبي عليه السلام ووضحت انه القرانيين غلط... بدا يفهم شوية لكن مش قادرة اشرحله كل شئ خصوصا الانجليزي بتاعي مش بيساعدني كتييييير..... وعرضت عليه يجي المنتدى... وكان يقولي الموضوع مش مهم كتير قلي انا بصدق الاحاديث لكن مش كلها...... وانا قلت ليه انه دا مهم جدااااااااااااااا ليك... وعندي اخوة هيشرحو ليك الاحاديث ان شاء الله وازاي وصلت لينا وليه بنصدقها وايه الدليل....... والان فتحت الاسم دا ليه.... وان شاء الله لما اسمي القديم يرجعلي مش هدخل بدا تاني... دا هيفضل للاخ سليل ان شاء الله وهو اسلم في اخر ايام رمضان معايا عن الفيس بوك من الجروب بتاعي.... الحمد لله ربنا هداه للحق... لكن عايزة اكمل معروفي معاه واخليه يفهم كل شئ ان شاء الله...
    جزاكم الله خيرا بخصوص اسمي القديم ان شاء الله يرجعلي من تاني.. امين....
    جزاكم الله خيرا وبارك الله وفيكم..
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    13-03-2023
    على الساعة
    12:58 AM

افتراضي

happy eid for you
    We welcome you to Islam, congratulate you for your decision, and will try to help you in any way we can.

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ (1) يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَى وَمَا هُمْ بِسُكَارَى وَلَكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ (2) سورة الحج

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    20-11-2010
    على الساعة

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    دي رسالة الاخ سليل...
    Salam walikum. Alhamdulillahi Rabbil' Alaamin...
    I am happy to be a Muslim..... When I first joined I had serious doubts about what the Hadiths say. For awhile I considered myself a Quranist--some of whom reject the Hadiths altogether. However I have come to realize they can be very helpful to understand Islam and the Prophet. However I do not consider them equal authority with the Qur'an. For instance, some Hadiths say dogs are unclean, but I don't believe this.... only swine are forbidden in Qur'an; and I have a dog, and it is a very good animal and very helpful to me. It is no more unclean than any other animal... Also, there is hadith that we must pray 5 times a day... I sometimes pray 5 times a day, however the Qur'an says only two times: morning and evening. So, sometimes I only pray 2 times a day and I believe this is fine. However I am not opposed to praying 5 times a day except sometimes to me it seems excessive or burdensome; and Allah told us in the Qur'an He does not wish to burden us. So I believe that in some cases adhering to the Hadiths may become burdensome.. and this is not in agreement with Islam as the Qur'an expounded. So I hope you understand me, that I neither oppose nor give full weight to the Hadiths based on how I understand the Qur'an. I give the Hadiths (and I mean the ones considered accurate) equal weight to the Bible. They are words of man... and may in some cases be helpful but do not have the authority of Allah's words. So.. I guess my question is... just generally, what do you think of my assessment. I am a new Muslim so obviously I don't know a lot, this is only based on what I know so far. Jazakallah kher.

يا ريت حد يرد عليه بعد اذنكم وجزاكم الله خيرا...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    13-03-2023
    على الساعة

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة saleel love islam مشاهدة المشاركة

They are words of man... and may in some cases be helpful but

Facts about the Sunnah

1. The Prophet Muhammad PBUH has left behind the Qur’an and the Sunna for guidance, both were equally inspired from God upon which legislation can be made.

He (Allah) it is Who sent among the unlettered ones a Messenger (Muhammad) from among themselves, reciting to them His Verses, purifying them, and teaching them the Book (the Qur’an) and the Wisdom (”Al-Hikmah”, the Sunna). And verily they had been before in manifest error. (Qur’an, 62:2)

“I have been given the Qur’an and its equal (the Sunna) with it.” (Hadith)
    2. The Sunna consists of the comprehensive words, actions and tacit approvals and descriptions of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH that are authentically attributed to him and must be acted upon.

Say: “If you (really) love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. (Qur’an, 3:31)

“…The character of the Apostle of Allah PBUH was the Qur’an.” (Hadith)
    3. To rely only upon the Qur’an and reject, philosophically deny or ridicule the authentic Hadeeth of the Prophet PBUH is disbelief itself.

…We have explained in detail Our Revelations for people who understand. (Qur’an, 6:98)

“Let me not find any of you, while resting on his couch, that an order of mine is mentioned in front of him, either a command of mine or a prohibition, and he says: “I do not know! Whatever we find in the Book of Allah (the Qur’an) we follow it (otherwise we do not).” (Hadith)
    4. The authentic Sunna of the Prophet PBUH never contradicts but explains the Qur’an clearly as the Sunna was also inspired by Allah.

Nor does he speak of his own desire, it is only a Revelation revealed… (Qur’an, 53:3-4)

Abu Dharr said: “Allah’s Messenger PBUH had left us in the following state: that there was not even a bird flapping its wings in the air without his having already imparted to us knowledge about it. Then he said PBUH: ‘Nothing remains that brings you closer to Paradise or further from the Hellfire except that it has been explained to you’.” (Hadith)
    5. Allah has preserved the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH as the methodology to follow along with the Qur’an for all of Mankind until the end times.

Verily, I revealed the Remembrance (”Dhikr”) and surely I will preserve it. (Qur’an, 15:9)

“Surely, Allah will send for this ummah at the advent of every one hundred years a person (or persons) who will renovate its religion for it.” (Hadith)
    6. The only difference between the “Remembrance” (Qur’an and Sunna) sent by Allah is that the Qur’an is recited and listened to as an act of worship whereas the Sunna is not.

So when the Qur’an is recited, listen to it, and be silent that you may receive mercy. And remember your Lord by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear… (Qur’an, 7:204-205)
    7. Any form of worship not found in the Qur’an and authentic Sunna is rejected as an innovation (”Biddah”).

“…The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the beet of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error.” (Hadith)
    8. All disputes and problems that arise are to be resolved by referring to the comprehensive Qur’an and Sunna. The authentic hadeeth override all contradictory derived opinions found in all Schools of Thought in Islam (”Madhabs”).

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and those of (you Muslims) who are in authority. And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (i.e. the Qur’an and the Sunna), if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination. (Qur’an, 4.59)
    9. Beliefs and legislation can be derived from authentic Hadeeth narrations whether transmitted by many Companions (”Sahabah”) of the Prophet PBUH (”Muttawatir”) or even by one (”Ahad”).

“While some people were at Quba (offering) morning prayer, one man came to them and said, “Last night Qur’anic Verses have been revealed whereby the Prophet PBUH has been ordered to face the Kaaba (at Makkah), so you too should face it too.” So they, keeping their postures, turned towards the Kaaba. Formerly the people were facing Shaam (Jerusalem). (Allah said): And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-ul-Haram (the Sacred Mosque of Makkah), and wheresoever you are turn your face towards it (when you pray)… (Qur’an, 2.150)
    10. The Scholars of the Science of Hadeeth verify the authenticity of the statements attributed to the Prophet PBUH by rigorously checking the chains of narration (”Isnaad”). (e.g. collections of Hadeeth by Scholars such as Muhammad al-Bukhari or Nasiruddin al-Albani).

“Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the Scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.” (Hadith)
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ (1) يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَى وَمَا هُمْ بِسُكَارَى وَلَكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ (2) سورة الحج

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    13-03-2023
    على الساعة

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة saleel love islam مشاهدة المشاركة
    and Allah told us in the Qur'an He does not wish to burden us.

I testify that there is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and that Muhammad is a Messenger (Prophet) of God.”

The second part of the testimony means that Prophet Muhammad is the servant and chosen messenger of God. This implies that one obeys and follows the commands of the Prophet. One must believe in what he has said, practice his teachings and avoid what he has forbidden. One must therefore worship God only according to his teaching alone, for all the teachings of the Prophet were in fact revelations and inspirations conveyed to him by God.

One must try to mold their lives and character and emulate the Prophet, as he was a living example for humans to follow. God says: “And indeed you are upon a high standard of moral character.” (Quran 68:4)
    God also said: “And in deed you have a good and upright example in the Messenger of God, for those who hope in the meeting of God and the Hereafter, and mentions God much.” (Quran 33:21)

It also means that Muhammad is the Final Prophet and Messenger of God, and that no (true) Prophet can come after him.
    We welcome you to Islam, congratulate you for your decision, and will try to help you in any way we can.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    10-05-2023
    على الساعة
    06:50 PM

افتراضي Sunna status

Status of sunna in Islam
    By, M.N.Albani

أين الذين هم الرجال إذا دعوا هبوا وإن دوى النفير أغاروا
    يا مسلمون ومن سواكم للحمى إن كشرت عن نابها الأخطار
    الله أكبر في الحياة نشيدنا نور على درب الكفاح ونار

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Muslim/ non-muslim relations
    بواسطة فداء الرسول في المنتدى Following Up With New Muslims
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 15-05-2014, 01:25 PM
  2. Ein Muslim mit dreizehn
    بواسطة نعيم الزايدي في المنتدى Deutsches Forum
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
  3. islam 4 jesus channel very imprtant 2 see dont miss it!! plez
    بواسطة walaa bent aleslam في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 12-05-2010, 04:48 PM
  4. why I became muslim
    بواسطة nohataha في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-02-2008, 01:51 PM
  5. islam explain
    بواسطة خالد بن الوليد في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 24-11-2007, 02:25 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE HADETH TO ME PLEZ? IM  NEW MUSLIM AND I NEED HELP...